Realizations

Poem Info
432 words
3
1k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizations
Lost deep in my thoughts of you this morning I realize these things:
I can only top you because I know deep down, I could never really dominate you. You are the epitome of the strong, powerful man. You have owned me completely and to some extent, you still do. I am yours and a part of me will always be yours. In a grand act of submission to you, I have warmed to the idea of brutalizing you. Using you, humiliating you, taking control away from you and making you mine even only for a time. I want to break you, I want to make you realize how much you need me. You want me to be yours. You want to be mine. You know that I am the only woman who could ever fulfill all of your needs, wants and darkest desires. In me, you find everything you need. You are completed by me. I couldn't cum with him because he is weak. I can't play with him as I would you. I can't lose control with him as I can you. I can't give all of me to him. You understand this because you can't give her all of you either. There is a barrier between you. With us there are no walls, no barriers. You are mine and I am yours. I want every piece of you and I want to be yours. I want to fulfill all your fantasies, I want to be your world. The bond between us, after all this time, it frightens you, it worries you. You are as consumed with thoughts of me as I am with thoughts of you. I'm riding another man's cock and all I can think of is how badly I want to be bound before you, for your pleasure, to whip and torment and control how I want your cum in my cunt, in my mouth and in my ass. I want your essence dripping from my body, I want to revel in it, to relish the feel of your satisfaction all over my skin. I want the marks and bruises that come with being yours. I want the perfect pain that only you can administer. I need it, I crave it. My body aches for your sweet abuse. Make me yours, take me, keep me. Always.
And I in turn, will make you mine. I will grant you that sweet surrender at my feet. Be mine. Come to me and I will make it hurt. The precious pain you so desire, the torture you need.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
littlemisstresslittlemisstressabout 11 years agoAuthor

I am definately a sub, but am very interested in exploring my dominant side with a certain someone who has expressed an interest in having me top him. I just had a lot of feelings to get out and what better way. I'm glad you guys like my musings:)

Quivering_QuillQuivering_Quillabout 11 years ago
Love and Lust...

The exchange of Power has no equal.... and, without a huge bill from PG&E... Nicely done..

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 11 years ago
Lil'mistress

R U a S-M switch ?!?