Reba

Story Info
Singer and TV daughters love night action.
6k words
48.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLACKMAN
FLACKMAN
26 Followers

I'm a freelance writer who specializes in country and Western music and who has had articles published in most of the leading music magazines and I even had fairly successful sales of a book I did on the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville.

But the one singer I just haven't been able to interview, and the one I've had a crush on for a long time, was Reba McEntire. It wasn't that she was avoiding me, it was that our schedules and our physical locations just haven't meshed--until now. I had been trading letters and e-mails first with her manager and then directly with Reba. We actually got into a sort of flirtatious relationship with our back-and-forth writing.

And then when I told her I was going to be in Houston, she invited me to the set of her "Reba" TV show. I had watched the show and loved to see Reba in tight sweaters that emphasized her full breasts. I also noted her two "daughters" on the show. The older one was blonde and pretty and had a great body and has quite a few nude pictures on the web. The younger one--a smart-alec on the show--had grown up during the years of filming and now showed amazing, tight, exciting breasts on her small body.

When I showed up on the set, Reba hugged me tightly as if we had been friends for years. I loved the feel of her breasts against my chest. She invited me to lunch in her suite on the set and said we could do the interview then. Almost two hours later we wrapped up both lunch and the interview and then Reba sat next to me on the couch.

"Ted," she said. "I feel great chemistry between us and I want to know if you feel it, too."

I assured her that I had felt a bond even before we actually met.

"That's good," she said, "because I've been having a hard time recently in my marriage and I need something or someone to help me get through this down time. I hope that can be you."

I agreed--enthusiastically--and wondered where we were going next. Reba didn't waste time.

"Ted, I want you to make long, hard, passionate love to me, but there's something that you have to do first."

After that statement, I was ready to agree to anything, as long it didn't constitute a felony, but as it turned out what Reba was asking of me was something I would have said "yes" to under almost any circumstances.

"On our show we're a family, and in real life we've gotten that close, too," she said. "My two TV daughters are precious to me and I want for them everything I want for myself. So I operate on the 1, 2, 3 rule. That means that if something good is going to happen to me, they get to share it--first 1, then 2, then 3. So, before you and I can make love, you have to make love to them, too. Do you think you can do that?"

Thinking of the two young women on the show, I had no trouble quickly answering that it was fine with me.

"How does this work?" I asked.

"Go back to your hotel. At 9 o'clock tonight one of the girls will visit your room. Then tomorrow night, the other will visit you. If they both approve of you, in two nights I'll come to you and we'll spend the night together."

I nodded my assent, then we stood and kissed (with a lot of tongue involved) and then I left and returned to the hotel. I was excited about being with Reba in two days, but I was sort of nervous about the next two nights, even though both girls were beautiful and sexy. How experienced were they? Had they done this before? Did they expect me to take the lead or were they in charge? I finally decided that whatever happened, how bad could it be if two beautiful creatures were coming to me, expecting sex?

I also decided that I was going to save vaginal intercourse for my night with Reba. I would fuck Scarlett Pomers (Kyra) in the ass and I would fuck Joanna Garcia (Cheyenne) in the mouth. That would be after, of course, I had explored their total bodies with my hands and mouth.

With all that decided, I was ready and totally excited when 9 o'clock came (I already had an erection starting) and there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and found Scarlett standing there, dressed in a tight sweater and a short skirt. Her long, red hair was down.

"Please come in," I said.

She entered and sat on the bed. When I asked her if I could get her anything--a soft drink or a beer--she waved a halt to my conversation.

"Look," she said. "I'm only here for the sex. I love Reba and I would do anything for her--including this. So why don't we just get started?"

I remembered that on the show she was the child with the smart retort and the sort of wild demeanor. In real life she apparently was that way, too.

"Fair enough," I said. "Let's get started."

I reached down and stood her up, leaned in and kissed her hard. My action apparently caught her off guard, for she stiffened in my arms, but as I held the kiss and then moved my tongue against her lips, she seemed to relax and then began kissing me back. I'm not a Hollywood star in my looks, but women I've been with have seemed to enjoy it. And now 19-year-old Kyra/Scarlett was getting into it, too. She opened her mouth and shot her tongue against mine. We explored each other's mouth and lips for a time, and then I moved my hand to her breast.

On the show, Kyra had first appeared as a pre-teen, flat-chested and smart mouthed. Over the years her body began maturing and her breasts grew significantly. What I was now feeling through her sweater were firm mounds and nipples that were beginning to stiffen.

I held our kiss and my hand slipped under her sweater and found that she wasn't wearing a bra. But her breasts were so firm she didn't need one. They weren't overly large--maybe the size of large oranges--but they were smooth and warm to my touch.

I broke our kiss and reached down and pulled her sweater over her head. Kyra was short, so I really had to bend over a lot to take her nipple in my mouth. Her areola were very small and her nipples were short and thick. As I sucked and licked the tips, I alternated from one to the other and felt them growing in my mouth. As I sucked, I moved my hand under her skirt and between her legs. She was wearing silk panties that had a small wet spot in the middle of them . Kyra was getting into the mood of the night.

I laid her gently on the bed, flipped up her skirt and dropped my mouth directly on the pink panties that guarded her cunt. I chewed and licked as Kyra squirmed underneath me. I looked up past her breasts and the stiffening nipples and saw that she had her eyes closed. I grasped the sides of her panties and began to slide them off her. She raised her hips to help me.

As she lay on the bed--naked except for the skirt bunched around her waist--I saw that Kyra had a small patch of red pubic hair just above her small, closed cunt lips. I reached down and ran my fingers through the red curls, loving their texture. I let my fingers stroke up and down her lips, which remained closed. Using both thumbs, I pulled her pussy lips open and saw the red flesh beneath. I began licking up and down the moist inner lips.

Kyra began making noises in her throat as I flicked my tongue over the clitoris which was just poking out slightly from its sheath. The noises became louder as I thrust my tongue into the tiny vaginal opening and fucked in and out. As I ministered to her cunt, I reached up and began fondling and squeezing her right breast. I did this for perhaps two minutes when Kyra's small body began small jolts. I intensified my efforts and was rewarded with Kyra moving into an intense orgasm. It was so violent I couldn't keep my mouth on her pussy, so I backed off and just reached down and held her cunt mound in my hand as her body shook.

After her body had stopped its jolts, I flipped Kyra over on her stomach, pulled her hips in the air and exposed her tiny and tight asshole. I quickly took off all my clothes and moved up behind her on the bed. I had placed a tube of K-Y jelly on the nightstand and now I picked it up and squeezed some up and down her ass crack. I stroked her smooth butt and up and down her legs and then took a finger and rubbed it around the entrance to her anus. Kyra's body stiffened and she looked back at me questioningly.

"It's OK," I said. "I'll go slowly."

I slowly slid a finger into her ass and began moving it around and in and out. Kyra lay still: either it didn't bother her or she had experienced this before. After a minute, I removed my finger and positioned my penis at her asshole. Holding her hips, I pushed forward and the head of my penis popped inside her ass. I held still for a few moments and then moved even deeper. When I was fully inside her ass, I stopped and then reached under Kyra and began stroking her clitoris.

As soon as Kyra began responding to my stroking, I began my fucking motions inside her ass. I heard her moan.

With that, I began fucking into her more aggressively and my balls began slapping into her cunt with each stroke. More moans came from Kyra and she began moving with me, until our bodies were coming together harder and harder. I kept fingering her clitoris, although it was becoming hard to keep my hand in place.

Suddenly the tingling in my body started becoming intense and my penis began swelling. I was nearly ready to cum.

I moved faster and faster inside her and then my penis began shooting my sperm deep into her ass. As the third or fourth shot of cum went into Kyra, her body stiffened, her legs shot out behind her and she began to shake from another orgasm. We were now both flat on the bed, with me on top her and my semi-hard penis still inside her ass.

Finally, I rolled off her and she turned to face me.

"I don't know what you have in store for Joanna or Reba," Kyra said. "But if this is any indication, they're in for a good time."

She leaned over and kissed me and I reached over and stroked her breasts and pinched her hard nipples. Then she stood up, put her clothes back on and headed for the door. Then she stopped, looked back at me and said "I'll give a good report to Reba." Then she was out the door.

I laid back on the bed, pulled the covers over me and was fast asleep in less than a minute. Kyra had tired me out, but I had two more nights ahead of me.

The next day I spent sending e-mails to editors who had been discussing story ideas with me, but at 9 o'clock I was showered and dressed and ready for Number 2. She didn't keep me waiting. Exactly on the hour there was a knock on my door and I opened it to find Joanna Garcia (nee Cheyene) standing there. She was a very beautiful woman who was dressed in a long, black duster coat that reached to her shoe tops.

I invited her in and asked her if I could take her coat, but she said "Not yet."

That was OK with me, so I asked if she would like some wine. She accepted and sat down on the couch while I poured two glasses of white wine and handed one to her. I sat next to her. We talked for a few minutes and sipped the wine. She told me how endebted she was to Reba for her role on the show and how much she personally liked her. I told her that I also was a big Reba fan.

With that, she set her glass down, said "That's very good" and stood up. She unbuttoned the coat and let it fall to the floor. I was astonished to discover that Cheyene was totally naked underneath except for her boots. I sat stunned for a moment, then let my eyes travel up and down her nude body. She was beautiful, with long, slim legs, a flat stomach and very nice breasts with light brown nipples that already stood at attention. Her pubic area was completely shaved.

I reached out, put my hands on her bare legs and stood up, letting my hands travel up her naked body, first over her butt, then up to her back, where I pulled her to me and kissed her. She started kissing me back immediately, letting her mouth open so my tongue could enter and swirl around inside. As we stood kissing, I could feel her nipples engorging. I dropped my hand to her breast and began fondling it. She pulled her head back and whispered "That feels good."

I let both hands hold and caress her warm breasts, but then I reached down, put my right hand behind both her legs and picked her up and carried her to the bed. As I placed her on the bed, I let my body down on top of her and began kissing and sucking on her nipples. She let this go on for a minute or two, then twisted her body until she was on top of me. Artfully, she began stripping off all my clothes until I, too, was naked. My penis, of course, was standing up hard and hot.

Cheyene moved down on my body and took my prick into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip and then started bobbing her head up and down as she jacked me off with her mouth.

As good as that felt, that wasn't what I had in mind. I wanted to fuck her mouth, not her blow me, so I pulled away from her and positioned her onto her back with her head just over the side of the bed. The position apparently wasn't unfamiliar to her, as she immediately opened her mouth and waited for me. I didn't keep her waiting, but moved up to her and drove my hard, throbbing penis deep into her warm mouth. It felt exciting.

I stroked into her gently and smoothly to see if she could accommodate deep throat action, but she didn't gag or choke, so I picked up the pace and the depth. As I fucked her face I could see naked body in front of me, so to arouse us both even more, I reached down and began playing with Cheyene's nipples. I flicked them from side to side, I rolled them between my fingers, and I pinched them, first gently and then with more pressure. I then reached further down her naked body and ran my hand up and down her cunt lips, with my finger sliding inside her outer lips and stroking over her clitoral sheath.

With my pleasuring her body and my thrusts into her mouth, soon I began feeling the signs of impending climax. That set me to fucking into her mouth faster and faster. Cheyene pulled her warm lips even tighter around my penis as she felt I was about to cum. Electric pleasure swept over my entire body and I felt my cum coursing up my penis and blowing out the tip into Cheyene's mouth. Once again she proved up to the task as first one, then two and finally five ejaculations of cum went into her mouth and down her throat.

I steadied myself on the bed as I began recovering from the explosion from my prick. I looked down as Cheyene swallowed the last load of cum and then began licking the tip of my prick to remove the last drops. My penis dropped from her mouth and she sat up as I sat down.

"That was quite different from what Scarlett told me about her meeting with you," Cheyene said, "but I have to say I enjoyed the differences." She continued. "Now Reba will have two good reports. I hope she enjoys you as much as we have, but I have to go now.

She quickly put her long coat on, reached over and gave me a kiss, then left me sitting naked on the bed. Once again I just pulled the covers over me and was asleep before I heard the hotel room door close behind her.

The next day was almost a blur, I was so excited at finally getting together with Reba. But somehow it got to be 9 p.m. and I sat in my suite eagerly waiting for a knock on the door. But when it happened, it wasn't a knock on the door.....it was the phone ringing. I picked up the receiver hoping it wasn't Reba or one of her assistants telling me the night was cancelled, but instead, it was the hotel manager.

"Mr. Shaw," he said, "Miss McEntire would like you to join her in the lobby. She's waiting for you."

I was surprised, but I replied, "Thank you. I'll be right down."

Wondering what was in store for me now, but completely ready to join in, I headed for the lobby. As I exited the elevator, the manager was waiting for me.

"Miss McEntire is outside, at the front entrance," he said.

Even further surprises, I thought as I marched out the front entrance and saw a beautifully restored 1968 Chevy pickup there--with Reba McEntire sitting in the passenger seat. She leaned out the window, waved and shouted "Ted, get in. We're going for a drive."

After the last two days, I was up (no pun intended) for anything, so I walked around the pickup, opened the door and climbed in. I saw that Reba was wearing a green sweater, jeans and cowboy boots.

"Buckle up, Ted," Reba said. "We're going to the movies."

That was probably the last thing I would have guessed, but I thought I'd wait to see what happened next.

I started the truck, pulled out of the hotel driveway and looked to Reba for directions. She motioned me to turn right, so I did. For the next few minutes all our conversation focused on which way to turn, then Reba jolted me by saying "I lost my virginity in a truck just like this. It was at a drive-in movie where we went to see "Diamonds Are Forever" with Sean Connery. I actually met Sean Connery a few years ago at a Hollywood party, but I didn't mention that fact to him."

I had no answer for that, but it all began to make a little sense to me just a minute later when Reba said "Turn in here."

"Here" turned out to be the entrance to a drive-in movie theater where I noticed that the marquee stated "Private Party Tonight. Special screening of "Diamonds Are Forever.'" I wasn't surprised to see that the only vehicle there was ours.

I turned to Reba and said, "I assume the show starts whenever we arrive." She didn't answer me, but instead directed me to drive about halfway back from the screen and in the middle of the row. I parked, turned off the lights and almost immediately the show started, with a Porky Pig cartoon.

We actually watched the cartoon, with both of us unbuckling our seat belts and moving to the center of the front seat. Reba leaned against me as I put my arm around her. She felt warm and wonderful.

Once "Diamond Are Forever" started, Reba looked up at me and said, "Ted, the night I lost my virginity wasn't very special. It was exciting, sort of rough-and-tumble, but it wasn't gentle or special. I'd like to sort of recapture that night here with you, but make it better and more memorable. And I'd like to save the actual sex for when we go back to your room. Is that OK with you?"

With Reba in my arms and the promise of a memorable night ahead of us, it was totally OK with me.

"Reba," I said, "I want you to believe that this is a first for both of us."

She snuggled into me even more, turned her face up to me and we began kissing. We kissed--mouths closed--for several minutes, until I felt Reba's tongue sliding across my closed lips. That was enough sign for me, and I also opened my mouth and her tongue darted inside and began gently fighting with my tongue. In addition to exploring her mouth, I also kissed her eyes, her nose, her chin and her neck. When I began kissing her ears, I discovered one of Reba's erogenous zones. When my tongue traced a line around and then into her left ear, Reba shuddered and I felt the hair on her arms stand up. She also began sighing gently.

We French kissed longer, and then Reba took my left hand and placed it on her right breast.

The first feel of her breast was exhilarating. It was full and it was firm....very firm. I gently squeezed and under the fabric of her sweater I could feel a bra, but it wasn't hard or encompassing, it was soft and filmy and inviting. I moved my hand under the breast and felt no sag at all, just firm flesh.

I reached down and slid my hand under her green sweater and again up to her waiting breast. Through the almost-not-there bra I felt Reba's nipple growing under my palm. Reba leaned back against the seat and I saw her close her eyes. I believed she was reliving her first sexual experience and I was there to help her.

With both hands I pulled her sweater over the swell of her breasts and the light bra that covered them. Then I pulled the bra down until both breasts were totally visible to me. They were beautiful. They were large, probably a 36-C size, but they didn't sag. They stood out stright from her chest. Her areola were a light brown, but her nipples were pink, and they were long and erect. I let both hands move over her breasts and her nipples. Reba began squirming under my ministrations.

FLACKMAN
FLACKMAN
26 Followers
12