Rebound Gangbang

Story Info
Her friend tries to cheer her up by setting her up.
5.2k words
4.18
188.4k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pangolin
pangolin
100 Followers

For at least a week Roxanne had been trying to persuade me to go out, have fun, and meet some new people so that I could get over Sam, who up and left me two weeks ago. I just didn't feel up to it. I mean, I loved Sam. I really loved Sam. I know that we had only known each other for two months and I really didn't know all that much about him, but our time together had been a whirlwind of sensuality and a sexual awakening for me. He taught me practically everything I knew about sex. While I am 20 years old, I was, prior to meeting Sam, very inexperienced; I had only had awkward sex with two boys before him. You could say that he formed me sexually. He both frightened and excited me. He dominated me and I would do anything for him. I started shaving my pussy completely when I was with him. I wore what he wanted me to wear; I even stopped wearing panties altogether after the night he told me not to. I thought I'd be kicked out of my apartment for sure the night Sam pulled all the panties out of my underwear drawer and, one by one, set them ablaze and tossed them off the balcony at the front of my building. He fucked me in front of other people. He made me expose myself to strangers. He taught me to have squirting orgasms (the most intense feeling I have ever experienced). He once took me to a strip club on amateur night and made me dance naked in front of strangers. (I have very large tits for a girl my size, and the crowd loved me. They cheered me on to do an encore and showered me with cash. I made $150 in about ten minutes of dancing.) Things got a bit more extreme with Sam, too. Once Sam blindfolded me and double teamed me with a friend of his; I still don't know the identity of that "friend." He even once sent me out with instructions to seduce a stranger, who I brought home and fuck while Sam watched us from a closet. I was fine with feeling vulnerable as long as it was Sam was in control. No matter what I was doing, I was always doing it for Sam. If he was there, I always felt safe.

But two weeks ago, Sam abruptly told me he was moving away the next day. I was stunned. He wouldn't even explain to me where he was going or why; all he said was that he had to go and I couldn't come along. I don't really want to get too much into how I reacted, I will just say that I have been a depressed recluse ever since, to the point that my friends are worried about me.

Roxanne had become my most supportive friend after Sam left me, and she had been hounding me for weeks about this party she wanted us to go to. I finally agreed. But my willingness to go wasn't quite enough for Rox.

"Wear that little black strapless dress that Sam bought you," she urged me.

"It'll just make me think about him," I said. "Besides, it's way too revealing."

"That's the point. You need to get over him. Wearing something he bought you to attract other men is the perfect way."

"I don't know, Rox. That dress is a bit much, and I'm not feeling particularly sexy."

"I bet the men at this party will change your mind," she said. "It'll be good for you. Come on, do it for me."

"I guess so," I answered. "But you have to promise not to try to set me up with anyone. Maybe I could use a little confidence boost, but I'm certainly not ready to entertain the idea of being with anyone else."

"Great. See you there. Don't change your mind about the black dress. I'll be disappointed."

"You didn't promise not to play matchmaker."

"Okay. I promise."

"Rox. I'm serious."

"Okay Annabelle. I promise."

I didn't really feel like going, but Rox had talked me into it. I moped around my apartment for quite a while, but as soon as I started to get ready I felt better. In the shower, as I shaved the stubble I had cast a shadow over my pussy, I remembered that I didn't even have any panties to wear, and that if I wore that little dress, I'd be dangerously vulnerable to inadvertent overexposure. After I got out of the shower, I called Roxanne to see if she could bring me a pair of panties. At first I told her I couldn't wear the dress, but she talked me into it again, promising to bring me a pair of her panties. Reluctantly, I agreed. As I put glittery lotion oil on my body, I began to feel sexy. My skin looked shiny. After I put on the little dress, under which I had no undergarments, I stood in front of the full length mirror and thought that I really did look pretty fucking fantastic. I lifted my hemline to expose my bare pussy and thought to myself that if Sam leaves me then that's his loss. If he didn't want this then, well, somebody else might just get it.

I had to meet Roxanne at the party rather than go with her because she had to meet her boyfriend's parents for dinner first. I told her I wouldn't arrive until 11pm, which would give her plenty of time to get there before me. There was no way I wanted to be there without anyone to talk to. It made me nervous to go alone.

I took a cab to the address in the suburbs. Standing before the door for a few minutes to gather myself, I finally took a deep breath and rang the buzzer. A very tall handsome man answered the door.

"Well, hello," he said, looking me over from head to toe, the smile on his face indicating that he liked what he saw.

"Hi. I'm supposed to be meeting Roxanne and her boyfriend Eddie."

"Oh right. You must be Annabelle. Hi, I'm James. Nice to meet you."

He stuck out his hand and we shook. He was a big man, well over six feet tall and probably over 200 pounds. His hands and fingers were large and his dark eyes looked directly into mine as he gripped my hand firmly and held it just long enough to make me feel like it was a bit more than a greeting.

"Come on in and let me get you a drink."

"Great. Sounds good."

"I have a bit of bad news, though. Roxanne called just about ten minutes ago to say that she's going to be late." My heart leaped into my throat. "Something's up with Eddie's parents or something."

"Oh." I was pissed and I wanted to kill Roxanne.

"You drink gin and tonic, right? Bombay Sapphire?"

"Yeah, how'd you know that?" This, I thought, was a bit creepy.

"I have my ways," he said.

I nervously surveyed my surroundings. James's house was really nice. There were ten or twelve very handsome and well dressed men and only two very gorgeous women. James handed me the drink he had just mixed and introduced me to two men.

"Annabelle, these are my friends Umberto and Gray."

Umberto was also a big man. He had dark, wavy hair, a mustache and beard, and was dressed very sophisticatedly in a three-piece black suit with white pinstripes. Gray was as tall as Umberto and James, but much skinnier. He had sharp, high cheek-bones and piercing eyes. His crew cut hair blended in perfectly with his five-o'clock shadow. He had full lips and glistening white teeth. He, too, looked good. He wore jeans with a crisp white button-up shirt with a huge collar and cufflinks and a black suit vest.

"Hi," I said, shaking Umberto's hand, then Gray's.

Gray said, "Nice to see you again."

I didn't remember meeting him before.

"Have we met?" I asked.

"Yeah. I met you when you were with Sam."

I searched my memory but couldn't recall. Not wanting to offend him, I said. "Oh. Yes."

Gray asked me a few random questions about Sam, but I was distractedly looking at the entranceway, anticipating the arrival of Roxanne. Gray, James, and Umberto gave me a couple of shots of something strong. I drank nervously and surely wasn't a very good conversationalist as my mind alternated between longing for Roxanne's arrival and silently cursing her absence.

Gray had sort of become my companion. An hour or so must have passed, though I didn't know for sure. Gray seemed nice and he had certainly taken an interest in me. I was glad he stayed next to me, because I didn't know anyone else there. I started to wonder if I would agree to go out with him if he asked me out. Before I decided, he asked me if I wanted to do a line of coke instead.

"No, thanks. I had better not. I'm already feeling a bit drunk and Roxanne isn't here yet. When she gets here, she'll be upset if I'm way more intoxicated than her."

"No she won't. From what James says, she's really cool."

"Yeah, I'm starting to wonder, though, if she's even going to show up. I should call her. I think James took my purse. Did you see where he went?"

"Hey, don't worry about it. She'll be here. C'mon. Let's just enjoy ourselves. Just do one line with me."

When I'm not drinking I know better than that. There's no doing "one line" of coke. But whenever I've had a few drinks, I feel like I can just do one line and stop.

"I don't think so," I said.

"Oh, come on. It'll sober you up a bit. We can't do too much. I don't have very much."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a little hallway area between the main room with the bar where everyone was hanging out, the bathroom and the kitchen. We were screened from the view of others, but close enough to be able to hear them easily.

Gray pulled out a huge bag of coke. At least an eight-ball.

"I thought you said you didn't have much."

"I have to sell this. We can only do a bump or two each."

"I don't know about this. I need to make sure that Roxanne is coming for sure before I do this." I knew that if I started doing coke that I would need someone to keep me out of trouble.

"Hey. She said she'd be here. Relax. She'll be here. Here you go."

He directed a tiny coke spoon toward my face. I knew as I looked at it that I should be firm in my refusal, but I snorted it anyway. "Oh yeah," I thought. It tasted bitter and felt good. A wave of excitement coursed through my body. He did a bump in each nostril.

"Another," he asked?

"Not yet," I said. Should we rejoin the others?"

"Come here," he said, as he pulled me over to him and started kissing me. I had thought of kissing him earlier, but the anxiety brought on by the initial coke rush made me feel a little uncomfortable.

"Let's go back in there," I suggested.

"In a minute," he said.

He pulled me to him and started kissing me again. This time more intensely. I struggled to break free of his grip and repeated my plea to go back into the main room.

"I just met you. Let's take things slow," I urged. "Let's go back in there with the others."

He suddenly grabbed and pulled the hair on the back of my neck. It was all I could do to keep from screaming.

"Now you listen to me, Annabelle," he said as I struggled and whimpered. "We're not taking anything slow. We're not going back in there with the others. I know you better than you think. I might even know you better than you know yourself. I know exactly who and what you are. I'm a friend of Sam's and I've fucked you before and Sam has told me everything about you. I know that you're not wearing a bra. Hell, anyone can see that. And I know you're probably not wearing panties either, not unless you've gone and gotten some in the two weeks since Sam left.

I couldn't believe it; Gray was the mystery man. I thought back to the night he and Sam double-teamed me. It was one of the most pleasurable experiences of my life. But I had felt safe because Sam was there. I didn't feel safe now. I was absolutely overcome with indescribable emotions. My head was swimming with the alcohol, the cocaine, and the shock of realization that ran over me. I thought I might just faint. As scared as I was, though, and as much as I just wanted to get out of there, the thought of Gray fucking me reminded me of Sam and our previous experience and made me tremble with desire. I felt my stomach tie itself in knots and my loins begin to pulsate.

He pulled my hair even tighter, jerking my head back a little, adding searing pain to the sensations driving me crazy. He put his lips right up to my ear and whispered to me in a sadistically husky voice, "I tell you what, I'll make a deal with you. If your pussy isn't dripping wet right now, I'll not only take you back out to the other room, I'll call a cab for you and see that you get into it alone and safely on your way home." With his free hand he pinched my right nipple as he said, "deal?"

I didn't know what to do. The fear and excitement running through me added to the involuntary sensitivity of my pussy, and if I wasn't already dripping wet, I certainly was now. In my mind, all I wanted to do was escape, but my body wanted something entirely different: to be satiated. It was as if I had two selves: a mental self and a second, physical self—the self awakened by Sam.

All I could muster was, "No. Please. Please just let me go."

He said, "You're not going anywhere," as his hand left my nipple and slid down my side. He kept his grip on my hair as his hand made its way under the short hem of my dress. I tried to clamp my legs closed but he wedged one of his legs in between mine, forcing me open. His hand reached my bare pussy. He rubbed his four fingers together over my lips. I felt my wetness making his hand slick. "Oh, little girl," he whispered. He said, "You are bad. You are a dirty, dirty little doll." His fingers slid easily into my wet and dilating opening.

He lifted his fingers, showing me my wetness, right up in front of my eyes. "What's this, little girl?" I whimpered.

"Tell me, doll? What is it?"

I trembled and couldn't say anything. He rubbed his wet fingers all over my mouth.

"Taste it," he commanded.

I clamped my lips together and tried to turn away but he tightened his grip on my hair. "No," I said. He pulled harder.

"Open," he said. "Open."

I knew I had no choice. I was terrified that someone from the other room was going to come around the corner on their way to the bathroom or kitchen, so I did as he commanded. I opened my mouth and slid my tongue across my teeth as he stuck his fingers into my mouth.

"Taste it," he said.

I ran my tongue underneath the length of his finger.

"Oh, yeah. That's a good little girl. Suck it."

I sucked on his fingers until he pulled them out of my mouth. I took the opportunity to beg him to take me somewhere private.

"Please take me somewhere. I'm scared that someone will see us."

"You better be really quiet, then," he responded.

His hand went right back to my frightened and excited wetness. He buried at least two fingers between my labia, then drew them out and began circling my clit. I felt week in the knees. I was swooning. I totally lost control of myself?

He lifted my dress up to my neck, leaving my whole body exposed. All anyone had to do was walk around the corner to see my naked body.

He increased the pace, plunging his fingers into my sopping wet pussy. I could actually hear the sloppiness. It sounded as if liquid was splashing out of my pussy. I felt an orgasm rushing over me.

He put his mouth to my ear, "Say fuck me," he said. "Say, 'I want you to fuck me.'"

It was all I could stand. My whole body started shaking. I thought I might fall down.

Frantically, I begged, "Please, let's go into a room. Don't let them hear me."

"I'm not making any noise. You're the one making the noise. If they hear you, they'll hear you moaning and begging me to fuck you. That's what they'll hear. And if they do, then so be it. And if any of them wants to fuck you, then they will."

My body began to convulse as I started squirting everywhere. My pussy spasmed so hard that it pushed his fingers out. He had to content himself with rubbing my clit as I shot stream after stream onto the floor.

"Oh yeah, little girl. Let it all out. That's a good girl."

He had to hold me up to keep me from collapsing on the floras I felt waves of heat and chills. I was completely limp.

"He wasn't willing to give me much of a break, though. He finished pulling my dress off, picked me up, and carried me into the kitchen, where he pushed me over the table. I was facing the wall.

"Put your hands on the other side of that table and stay facing the wall," he commanded. I obliged.

He spit on his hand and began to explore my asshole, rubbing its rim. He rested a finger on the threshold of both my ass and pussy holes and commanded me to "fuck this hand."

"Please just take me somewhere. I don't want everyone to see us."

"Shut the fuck up, look at the wall, and fuck my hand. Don't you dare look back at me."

I stared at the wall and started to cry as my tender pussy and ass pushed back against his hand. As his fingers filled my asshole, I felt humiliated. I was imagining that the rest of the party was crowding into the entranceway to the kitchen behind me. I felt another orgasm welling up inside me as my hips began to buck into his hand. I felt so ashamed of myself, but I couldn't help what my body was doing. He sensed the tension in my body and began plunging his fingers into my holes. I couldn't help but utter muffled screams as my body gyrated to another squirting orgasm. I thought I heard gasps behind me as stream after stream spurted out of my pussy onto the kitchen floor.

"Keep coming for daddy. That's a good girl, Annabelle."

As the last few convulsions shook my body, Gray pulled me up, and turned me around. I faced James and Umberto and at least ten other men and two women who had apparently seen what had just transpired. I could have died of humiliation right then and there. Gray pushed a chair in front of me and commanded me to lean over the back and rest my hands on the seat, facing the lustful eyes of the crowd. As soon as I looked down, Gray grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. He placed another bump of cocaine in front of my face and I submissively snorted it into my nostril. I felt weak and humiliated.

"Don't look at the floor, look at them. Make eye contact with each of them while I fuck you."

No sooner did he say that than I felt the pressure of his rock hard cock against my pussy. He slowly slid all the way inside me. An involuntary grunt issued forth from my mouth as I surveyed the eyes of the crowd. Again I began to cry.

He pulled slowly out, savoring every inch of movement. I heard a wet sucking sound as his cock left my pussy.

"Oh, yeah. This is the sweet pussy I remember. You were born to be fucked, little girl." His cock easily slipped back into my waiting cunt.

"Please just don't make me fuck anyone else," I begged. "Please don't make me."

"I'm not making you do anything. You are the one doing it. You do it all. Now, I want you do beg me to fuck you harder." I saw the eyes in front of me urging me on.

I whimpered, "please don't do this to me." And trying to convince myself this was some sort of dream, I cried, "This isn't happening to me. This isn't really happening."

"Oh but it is," Gray said. "It is happening." His plunges got harder and harder.

"Now, ask me to fuck you harder. Say it! Say it!"

"Please fuck me harder, mister. Please fuck me harder."

He fucked me ever harder and harder. I thought I might collapse. His pace slowed and then he said, "Okay, now beg me to fuck your ass."

"Oh god please no," I begged.

He reached up and grabbed my hair and jerked my head back. "Say it!"

As tears ran down my cheeks, I said it. "Please fuck my asshole."

He pulled out and I felt the pressure of a finger or a thumb at the rim of my asshole.

"Open it up," he commanded. I had gotten pretty good as controlling the constriction and loosening of my anus. Opening it takes a strange combination of pushing and relaxing. I concentrated and opened it up for him.

"Oh, yeah. Look at that just release and open. You all should see this. Annabelle has a special talent." Two or three guys walked around behind me. "Now close it again," he said. I tightened. "Open," he said, and I obeyed.

He had had enough of showing me off. He spit into my open hole and pushed his cock in, filling me up. I nearly fell over and Umberto and another guy came over to hold me up. He didn't take it easy, but violently plunged into me and I groaned and groaned and groaned. "Oh god. Oh god. Oh god!"

pangolin
pangolin
100 Followers
12