Reluctant Swinger

Story Info
Gorgeous wife reluctantly joins husband in swinging.
3.6k words
3.82
299.2k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story has been written as a fantasy only. The author does not participate in unsafe sex and encourages readers to ensure that their sexual practices are as safe as possible.

* * * * *

Jill felt a tear well up in her eye, and she sniffled. Her husband David, driving the car beside her heard her and said

"It will be ok Jill, this will be fun."

But, Jill thought, no way this was going to be fun. She and David were driving to a local club to meet another man and woman for their first time at swinging.

Jill and David, both in their early forties, had been married for 21 years. They had been high school sweethearts, had gone off to college together, and married during their senior year. Their marriage had gone through the usual honeymoon stage in which everything was wonderful between them. But, over the last ten years or so, their relationship had deteriorated. They had grown apart and their emotional connection to each other, along with their sex life, had become a void. She knew that he had a wandering eye. David traveled a lot in his business, giving him ample chance to see other women, and Jill felt that David had had more than one affair.

Jill had remained faithful to David, although that was not from lack of interest from other men. Jill was one of those women who may have been considered "cute" in high school and college, but was now stunning. Maybe a bit on the thin side growing up, she had filled out in the right places and attracted attention from men wherever she went. Her light blonde hair and turquoise blue eyes complemented her 5'5" height and size 4 frame. She had always thought that her legs and rear were her best physical assets, but now knew that her tiny little waist and very pretty face added to her appeal. A few years ago, in an effort to patch her relationship with David, she agreed to have breast enhancement surgery and now had D cup breasts which looked huge on her 32 two inch body.

When she looked at herself in the mirror, she thought she looked terrific and was even more baffled about why David seemed not to find her interesting and sexy. They had tried counseling, sex therapy, and self help books and tapes, but nothing seemed to change David. He continued to have very little physical interest in Jill, although he continued to be kind and loving husbands in other ways. It seemed to Jill that the only thing which seemed to excite David where Jill was concerned was when other men flirted with her or came on to her. She had first noticed this when one of David's employees had become infatuated with her at a party and paid far too much attention to her. Jill had thought that David would be angry at the guy, maybe enough to fire him, but instead, David had been turned so on by the man's attention to Jill that as soon as they got home that night, David could not wait to get her clothes off and get her in bed.

Several months before, David had mentioned the idea of joining a swingers club. One of the men who worked for David was in a swingers club, and David thought the stories that guy told him were exciting. Jill had said absolutely not, but David kept after her about it. He became even colder and more distant, and his business trips were more frequent and longer.

After a long evening of discussion with David about their problems one night, Jill gave in and told David that she would try the swinging thing one time. She regretted it that the next day and told David that she had changed her mind, but David told her that it was too late in that he had already found a couple for them to meet. Jill had sighed and decided to go through with it.

David had shown her pictures of Tom and Judy, the couple they were to meet. Tom was nice looking, a tall and slim man with a nice face and very nice green eyes.

The plan was to meet at the club, and if everyone agreed, David and Judy would go to a motel together while Jill and Tom went to another and then later meet back at the club. They had already stopped at a motel, and David had rented his room. Jill idly wondered where she and Tom would be going.

At David's direction, Jill wore the sexiest clothes she had - a short blue shirt and a matching light sweater which showed as much cleavage as Jill could muster. She had worn a very thin bra which, she knew, allowed a hint of her nipples to show through the sweater. The skirt was very short by her standards, well up past mid thigh. She had fussed when David told her to wear her "fuck me" heels, but she had them on her feet now.

As they pulled into the parking lot of the club, Jill felt another tear. She had not only never had sex with another man, she had never had her breasts touched my another man or even French kissed another man, and now she was about to have sex with a man she had not yet met.

They recognized Tom and Judy in a booth in the back and they walked toward them. Jill could feel Tom's eyes on her as they approached. Tom stepped out of the booth and shook David's hand and then kissed Jill on the cheek. As David was kissing Judy on the cheek, Jill felt a tinge of jealousness.

The four settled down in the booth and visited. Before their drinks arrived, Judy said

"Jill, why don't we freshen up a bit?" and the two of them walked to the ladies room. Once inside, Judy said

"Sweetie, it's clear that you are very nervous, and that's normal. I was very nervous the first time we did this. I've learned to enjoy this, but it was difficult at first. Some of the men are very good lovers. Unfortunately, Tom is not one of them. He will just screw you, probably more than once, but he will be gentle. My suggestion is to have a couple of drinks and just try to get by tonight"

All Jill could manage was a weak "thank you".

Back at their table, Jill downed her drink, ordered another, and drank it while the four visited. It was Tom who finally said

"Are we all ok with this?"

The other three look at Jill. She hesitated, but managed a weak "yes".

Tom said "ok, let's go". Judy stepped to David's side and took his hand. Jill hesitated, but stepped to Tom's side. He took her hand, and they followed David and Judy out of the club.

Tom walked her to his SUV and opened the door for her. As Jill climbed into the SUV, she noticed that her skirt had ridden up high on her thighs. Automatically, she reached to pull it back down.

Tom got in the SUV and leaned toward Jill.

"You are gorgeous Jill. I am very lucky to be spending an evening with you."

"Thank you" was all Jill could say.

Tom leaned to Jill and kissed her lightly on her lips. He kissed her again, and this kiss lingered. She knew she should respond to him but could not make herself do so. He broke the kiss and kissed her on the side of her face, again letting his lips linger on her skin. His kiss then returned to her lips, kissing her more passionately this time. She felt his mouth open and his tongue flick across her lips, trying to find its way into her mouth. She was able to part her lips, and she felt Tom's tongue slip between them into her mouth.

Tom's kiss was not as awful as she expected. He broke the kiss, and again kissed her on the side of her face and on her neck, light kisses. Then, he was kissing her lips again, his tongue in her mouth, caressing her tongue. She responded with her tongue, flicking it across his tongue. As she did, she felt his intensity rise. She then felt his hand move from her waist, and she knew where it was heading. His hand found her breast and caressed it gently and then found her nipple through her sweater and bra and caught it between her thumb and forefinger. Tom continued to kiss Jill, more passionately now, his tongue exploring deep in her mouth. As he continued to tweak her nipple, Tom said

"You have very nice breasts. Let's see if the other one is as nice as this one" he said as he parted from her enough to get his hand between them where he placed it on her other breast, again, first cupping and caressing her whole breast and then finding and rolling her nipple.

"mmmmmm very nice" he said

Jill did not respond. The thought flew through head that she should open the door and run. The kissing had not been bad, but having this strange man maul her breasts was very unpleasant.

Tom continued to kiss her with very wet kisses. Jill felt Tom's hand leave her breast and she assumed that it would land between her legs, but she was surprised that his hand went around her again, pulling her to him. He continued to kiss Jill, his tongue caressing her lips and tongue and then lips gently caressing the side of her face, her neck and her ears. He pulled up her hair and kissed her on the back of her neck and then returned to her lips. It occurred to Jill that Tom was a good kisser, and she responded to his kisses, returning his caresses with her tongue. Jill was enjoying kissing and being kissed, and she noticed a familiar tingling down below.

"Surely", she thought, "I'm not getting turned on by this". But, she acknowledged to herself that she was reacting reacting to Tom's kisses. She could tell that her nipples had hardened and the tingling below continued.

She had a moment of disappointment when Tom broke their embrace and reached for the key to the SUV. She was enjoying the closeness, his kisses, and his light caresses. She noticed that Tom had looked down while he was starting the SUV and she glanced down too. She saw that her skirt had ridden up around her waist, but her thought now was not that she should pull it down, but rather that she hoped Tom liked what he saw. Jill smiled at Tom and leaned to him and kissed him on the cheek, and as he drove out of the parking lot, she placed her left hand and arm on his thigh.

The drive to the motel was a short one. Tom quickly got her out of the SUV and walked her to the room where he opened the door. That was Jill's her last chance to back out gracefully, but she slipped into the room.

Tom closed the door behind him and took Jill in his arms. Jill wrapped her arms around his neck, and they kissed deeply. Tom pulled Jill to him and she could feel his erection through his pants. Tom's hands dropped to Jill's rear, and he cupped and then caressed both cheeks. They continued to kiss deeply, very wet and lingering kisses. Jill opened her legs a bit and let Tom move between them.

Tom's hips began to move slightly rubbing against her. Tom's hands continued to caress her rear. His fingers found her crack and they moved up and down along it.

"Let's see what you look like" said Tom. He turned Jill around so that her ass was against him. His fingers went to the buttons on her shirt, and he unbuttoned them from the top down. Tom then helped Jill out of her shirt, and he turned her to face him. His eyes were savoring her breasts, even though they were still encased in her bra.

Tom reached around Jill, found the hooks of her bra, and released it. He pull her out of her bra and looked at her again.

"Beautiful" he said. He turned Jill around again and found both breasts with his hands, caressing her entire breasts and then her nipples. As he caressed her breasts, he pulled up Jill's hair off the back of her neck and kissed and nibbled on her neck. His hands continued their exploration of Jill's breasts, sometimes tweaking her nipples to a point beyond sensuality.

Tom's hands found the zipper to her skirt and pulled it down. He let her skirt slide to the floor, and Jill stood in front of Tom in only her panties.

"Turn around slowly" said Tom, "I want to see all of you."

Jill turned for Tom, trying to make the turn as sexy as she could, thinking that she should try to please him.

As Jill faced Tom again, Tom put his hands on her shoulder and pushed downward saying

"It's time to get Willie out."

Jill got Tom's meaning and kneeled in front of him under the pressure of his hands on her shoulder. She found the tab on his zipper and tried to pull it down, but her hand was shaking and the zipper stuck. Tom noticed her struggles with the zipper and pulled the zipper down himself.

"There you go" he said. Jill reached in the opening in his pants, and her fingers found Tom's cock.

"My God" she thought "he is huge".

Her fingers closed around Tom's cock, and she tried to draw it out the opening of his pants. But it was rapidly growing, and she could not get it out.

Tom laughed at her struggle with his cock and unhooked his belt and pants and let them slide to the floor. He then pushed down his shorts, and Jill then found herself inches from Tom's now very hard cock. Its head seemed enormous, and she wondered whether she could take it all.

She felt Tom's hands on the back of her head, pulling her to him. His cock hit her in the cheek, and she knew she needed to do something with it. She took it in one hand and pulled it to her mouth. She tentatively licked its head, and it sprang higher.

She heard Tom laugh. She licked again, more confidently this time, covering all the head with her tongue before she stopped. She licked again, this time down the underside of the shaft, holding it up with her hand. She held it down a bit next and her tongue traveled its length along the top of its shaft.

"Very nice Baby" Tom said. "Now take it in your mouth." Jill opened her mouth took the head of Tom's cock in it. It filled her mouth completely and she struggled it get it past her lips. Tom's pressure on the back of her head increased and that shoved more of his cock into her mouth. She tried to suck as Tom moved his cock in and out of her mouth, but it was too large to do much with.

She was beginning to gasp for air when Tom said

"Enough cock sucking. I'm ready to fuck you."

He pulled her up and led her to the bed. He helped her onto the bed, and he quickly slipped her panties off. She lay there with her legs together, not sure whether she just open up for him. She saw Tom at the side of the bed with a tube of K-Y. Tom then climbed onto the bed and got between her legs, pulling them apart. She felt his fingers at the opening to her pussy, pulling her lips apart. Then she felt the head of his cock at her opening, slowing pushing into her. Tom continued to slowly push his cock into Jill. She was tight, but the K-Y made her accessible to him. Jill thought it would begin to hurt, but Tom never pushed hard enough to make it more than a mild discomfort to Jill. Then Jill felt his hip next to hers, and she knew that Tom was buried fully in her.

"God, that feels good Baby" said Tom. Tom's tongue found her tongue as he kissed her deeply. He began to hump slightly, drawing his cock out slowly, and then pushing it back in.

The initial discomfort Jill felt passed, and she noticed that it felt good to have her pussy so completely filled especially around the very sensitive areas of her lips to her pussy. Tom's humping continued, drawing his cock in and out and driving it back in. He continued to kiss her with his tongue exploring her mouth.

Jill was beginning to get into the sex and her hips began moving in response to Tom's thrusting. That caused Tom's humping to become faster and more aggressive.

Jill was continuing to enjoy the sensation of having Tom in her, a feeling which surprised her. She kissed Tom back, at first tentatively sticking her tongue in Tom's mouth, but becoming more aggressive, ramming it into his mouth as roughly as she could, knowing that would further excite him. And it did, His humping became stronger as he rammed his cock into and out of her. She tried to meet his humps as best she could, but he was fucking her too hard for her to keep up. He was then really pounding her into the bed.

"Oh Baby, I'm gonna cum" he said as he continued to pound his cock into her. Her hips continued to rise to meet his as he rammed it into her. She felt his cock swell in her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Godddddddddddddddd" came from Tom as he slammed his cock into her. She felt him spasm on top of her, and his body shook as he continued to ram his cock in and out of her. Then, for the first time in her life she felt cum hitting her insides as Tom ejaculated deep within her. He continued to shake on top of her, and she continued to feel him come inside of her. His shaking slowed.

He rolled off shortly after, saying

"Your are quite a piece of ass. That was incredible."

Jill was not sure how to take that, but said

"Thank you. I enjoyed it too." She wondered why she said that, but knew that she had enjoyed it as much as a woman could without an orgasm.

They lay side by side for a while, and Jill wondered if they would now get dressed and go back to the club. Then she felt Tom take her hand and place it on his cock. She knew he wanted to screw her again.

She caressed his cock with her hand, and it began to grow. It occurred to Jill that it was exciting to be able to turn on this man. She turned over so that she could use both hands on him. She caressed his cock with one hand and his balls with the other. He continued to grew and was soon erect.

"Why don't you get on top this time, Baby" said Tom, and Jill mounted him. With her hands this time, she guided his cock to her pussy and inserted the head. She let her body slide down on his cock until it was again buried deep in her pussy. Jill lay down on Tom, and she kissed him, again deeply and aggressively. She felt his arms go around her and his hands rested on her ass.

"You are going to have to do most of the work this time. I can't move much under you." said Tom. In response, Jill began to hump on Tom, still kissing him deeply. He was not as hard or large as before, but he still filled up Jill's pussy, and he felt good in her again.

Tom pulled her ass to him as she humped up into him. Surprising herself, Jill thought that she really wanted this man to cum again; it had been a long time since she had caused a man to cum more than once. Surprising herself, Jill said

"Fuck me Tom, fuck me hard." as continued to ram her tongue into his mouth.

Her words caused Tom's intensity build quickly. His hands began to pull her ass into him strongly, and his bucking under her became aggressive, and she knew he was about to cum again.

As Tom began to ejaculate, he humped up into Jill so hard that her ass was thrown into the air. He bucked under her again several times, each time almost throwing her into the air. Their humping slowed and stopped.

Julia rolled off of Tom. They lay there, side by side, not talking, but letting their heart rates get back to normal.

After a time, Tom said

"That was really good. I know you didn't have an orgasm, but I hope it was ok for you."

Jill smiled at him

"Yes, it was good Tom", and she kissed him on the cheek.

"I guess we had better get back to the club" he said as he slipped out of bed. They both dressed. Before they left the room, they hugged each other in the way that close friends do.

After the short ride to the club, they walked in to see that David and Judy were already there. Jill took Tom's hand and held it as they walked to the table.