Remember The Nights Ch. 05

Story Info
Charlie takes the first step.
930 words
4.31
49k
4
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers

Such a beautiful face, she had. He leaned over and grabbed her cock, stroking it firmly as he slid into her ass. He'd never been this hard before and his entire body shuddered at the entry, every inch alive and vibrating. He couldn't believe how warm she was and how tightly she held him in her passage, then she flexed anal muscles and he... oohh! It felt like one long swallow, traveling from the base of his root to the dribbling tip and he fought to breathe against the sensation burning in his belly. He began to move, slowly at first, then with a little more speed. He didn't need to slam into her because he was so close already. Then, she came and it was the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen. A beautiful woman, clutching her breasts as her cock pulsed, jetting her seed onto her nipples. Her orgasm triggered his and he was overwhelmed with passion, his mouth covering hers as they shared breath and love...

"Charles?"

Cynthia's hand found him under the covers and he instantly awoke, the vestiges of the dream evinced in the hardness of his cock. He was disoriented for a moment but seeing her face brought the edges of reality back into focus. "Hm?"

"You must have been having some kind of dream. You're hard as a rock." She purred, giving him a stroke.

Charlie closed his eyes and smiled, remembering Tamiko's look of rapture as they came together. Half-asleep, he moved so that he was spooning her, rubbing his prick in the soft crack of her ass. Her body stiffened like plank of oak as he pressed in, stroking against her unwelcoming hole again and again.

"Charles! What are you doing?"

Her hips were so tiny that he could almost span her waist with his hands. He gripped them tightly, riding her ass crack, flexing his hips so that every inch of him was making contact with her skin, pre-cum lubing the way. A low moan broke from his lips and he closed his eyes, letting the sensations rule him. Tamiko had been so responsive to him, so passionate...

"Charles, stop!" It had been just a dream. His hard-on began to soften and he released her, sleepily watching her leave the warm bed and yank her robe on, her face red with anger. "What the fuck were you doing?"

"Making love to you."

"Trying to fuck my ass is not making love, Charles."

"Why not?" Charlie stood up, glaring at her. "Why can't we be spontaneous?"

"Spontaneous? I don't have time for that!"

"How can you not have time? When you're in love, you want to find as many ways as possible to please your lover, don't you?"

Cynthia shrugged, her cheeks still flaming. "Not with your dick in my ass."

"You wouldn't try it to please me?"

"Are you crazy? Do I look like a fag?"

"Cynthia, having anal sex doesn't make you a fag." He pulled his own robe on. "I want to try some different positions, not just the missionary that we do all the time. Jesus, Cynthia! I'm going to marry you! Why can't we have some fun together?"

Her big, blue eyes filled with tears. "I thought we were having fun together but obviously, I'm not enough for you!" She slammed the bathroom door shut and her loud sobs floated through the wood door. She wasn't truly hurt, he knew. It was a game that she played to manipulate him and he was upset to realize that most of the time, he allowed her to do so.

The pressures of the situation and the upcoming nuptials were finally getting to him and Charlie felt like he was in the center of a tug-of-war, pulled between his heart and his cock. As he sat there, his insides swirling with confusion, a bright ray of sunshine broke through the clouds. Tamiko. He thought of the fun they'd had last night: the easy conversation that they'd shared and the sound of her laughter... until he'd acted like an asshole.

Ignoring his fiancée's wretched sobs, he dressed quickly and left the apartment, hoping that Tamiko would forgive him.

* * * * *

Tamiko hefted her sack of groceries as she rounded the corner, her brow furrowed in thought. She knew that she shouldn't care so much, but she couldn't help it. This one had gotten to her. Maybe it was his smile or the way he really listened to her when they talked, she didn't know but as much as she tried to deny it, she was in pain. She had felt the attraction and had wanted to tell him the truth but his reaction had crippled her. His words had cut her to the bone and she had cried for the first time in a long time.

Just then, one of the sacks ripped open and cans of tomato paste and sliced mushrooms bounced onto the pavement, rolling around her feet. Tears suddenly came unbidden again and she cursed. "Dammit!"

"Let me help you with that." Charlie bent quickly, retrieving the cans and taking the other bag from her arms. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, no thanks to you."

"Listen, I'm sorry about last night, Tamiko. You didn't deserve that."

"I could have lied to you." She said softly, wiping her tears away.

"I know." He touched her shoulder lightly. "Can we go inside? I think we could both use a drink."

For once, Tamiko agreed and fumbling with her keys, she unlocked the door and let him in.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers