Remote Control

Story Info
Howard awakens in hospital & someone has his remote.
20.5k words
4.55
157.6k
58
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers

WARNINGS: Contains transgender themes, Sci-Fi, explicit sex, mild violence, bad words, and strange ideas. It has only the strange things that dribble from my head. If you are not old enough, mature enough, open minded enough, and especially not smart enough to stop reading should you find yourself becoming offended viewing such a story, don't!

I hereby grant permission to post this story, make it available for download, or send it to a one or more of your kinky friends, as long as I am given credit for it and no monetary profit is made from it without sharing it with me. (I'm not greedy, but I did write it.)

**********

"Well hello there, little missy," was the first thing I heard, only as a disembodied voice.

"This is going to be so much fun! I realize that you are still quite heavily medicated but here it is in a nutshell... I have transformed you from a big strong man into a helpless and weak little woman with shall I say, many entertaining attributes, which will reveal themselves at the proper time. So lay there feeble and pathetic and enjoy the ride sissy!" the sexy feminine voice informed me and then she cackled like a fairy tale witch.

**********

The next thing I knew, I was waking up in a hospital room with a very sexy looking nurse holding my hand.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so glad you are awake," the nurse said.

"Wha..." I croaked.

"It's all right hon., don't try to talk. You were found on the hospital's doorstep in pretty rough shape," she told me.

"Apparently some surgery was done to you and you seemed to be a bit malnourished as well," she continued. "Don't worry about a thing though, you are alright now. We'll take good care of you."

What the hell was she talking about? The last thing I can remember is coming out of my new apartment in downtown Seattle. I was on my way to get another load of furniture from my car... then I am here with this fruitcake nurse calling me, sweetie?

"It's a good thing you had your purse with you or we wouldn't have had any Idea who you were or anything else about you, Diane," the fruitcake nurse said.

"Who the Fuck is Diane?" I croaked.

"Oh dear, oh uh... well you are Diane, Miss," the fruitcake nurse told me, "Uh... I'll be right back. I have to consult with your Doctor for a minute. You just rest there and stay calm."

Me, stay calm? She's the one sounding all excited. I could hear her rush out of the room, while I slipped back into the welcoming arms of unconsciousness.

**********

"There, she's coming around again," said the deep masculine voice. "Hi there, Diane. It's nice to finally see you opening those lovely green eyes, by yourself."

"Why the hell is everybody calling me, Diane?" I mumbled.

"Because my dear, that's what your driver's license say's your name is," said the man's voice.

"Whatever my license might say, my name is Howard. Additionally, why does my whole body hurt?" I asked, still not opening my eyes more than what was necessary to be able to see shadows. It was just too darn bright in here.

"Well Diane... Uh... Howard, you have had some rather extensive surgery done to you, that's why your body hurts, as to why we don't call you Howard, well... since I have examined you, very thoroughly I might add, I find that most people named Howard, do not have ovaries, or a uterus!" the Doctor assured me.

"Ovaries... Uterus... I don't..." I fell unconscious again.

**********

My eyes opened, and I surveyed my surroundings. I was in your run of the mill hospital room. I seemed to have an IV in my arm and there was a machine beeping in rhythm with my heartbeat.

My door was open and curtained, and just as I noticed that, said curtain swung open quite suddenly as I watched.

"Ah, you look so much better today," the fruitcake nurse, told me perkily.

I was still taking in my surroundings when she grabbed my wrist to take my pulse.

"Oh my dear God!" I said, noticing just how small and frail my wrist looked, even compared to the pretty nurse's small hands.

"Your pulse is normal and strong. How are you feeling?" she asked.

"What did you people do to me?" I screeched the beeping becoming quite a bit faster suddenly.

"Why, WE have done nothing to you, but nurse you back to health. We discovered you on our doorstep, obviously having undergone a lot of surgery. You looked as though you had just been wheeled out of an operating room and then dumped in the hallway outside of our emergency room. So what WE did to YOU is HEAL YOU UP and SAVE YOUR LIFE," she informed me, sounding rather indignant.

"My wrist is so small and my voice... I sound like a... a... a girl," I softly said, the beeping not slowing one bit.

"I don't know how to break it to you, but honey, you are a girl. Moreover, by everything we have been able to determine you always were a girl. For instance, last week while you were still pretty out of it, you menstruated," she insisted, her attitude softening a little.

"Menstruated? A period? Only girls have periods..." I was still pretty dopey, but this just can't be!

"That's a fact. So, why do you keep insisting you are someone named, Howard?" she asked me, her small feminine fists planted on her hips.

"My name IS Howard Samuels. I'm a College student at the University of Washington. I just started my freshman year," I informed her.

"I'm glad to meet you Howard although, I am curious as to where you got these lovely breasts? Boobs-R-Us?" she quipped and squeezed my heretofore-unnoticed baseball sized boob.

"That feels... weird, what the hell...? Do that again?" I asked, half stunned, half excited.

She gave me a lengthy grope in answer to which I released a long, low, blissful moan.

"How was that honey, bring anything back?" she asked.

"Oh God, that felt wonderful! That's the first time I've felt anything like that... ever," I had my head back and my eyes closed, panting, and licking my lips, enjoying the feelings she had evoked, with the machine beeping frantically in the background.

When I opened my eyes, I saw the fruitcake nurse's eyes grow to the size of quarters rather rapidly and then she pressed my call button and another nurse popped her head into my room.

"Get Doctor Burnheart! I think she really was a man," her voice had grown high and excited.

"No shit!" the other nurse said, as she bolted off to get the Doctor.

"When you showed up here the ID you had, indicated that your name is Diane Toyavich. Things for now would be simpler if I can call you Diane or do you still insist that I call you Howard?" she asked a distasteful look on her face indicating her preference.

"You keep squeezing my boobs like that and you can call me slut. That was soooo good," I closed my eyes remembering the feel of her hand.

"I was ah... just hoping to shock you out of your delusion. I didn't mean to, ah... make a lesbian come on to you or anything," she stammered, beet-red faced and embarrassed.

"Are you sure you won't do it again? Maybe it will work after a few more tries," I begged.

"Not a chance. You like it to much," she stroked my face, looking into my bewildered eyes.

"Does it feel that good to all women when someone does that to their boobs?" I asked her, recognizing by her manner that she cared and wanted to help.

"I can't speak for all women, but yeah, it feels that good to me when someone does that to my boobs," she admitted tweaking my nose and smiling at me.

"I think I might have wet the bed," I told her, my face red with shame.

"You couldn't... ah, you have a catheter in your... ah vagina," she assured me, puzzled that I would not recognize what had happened.

"Then why do I feel all, uh... wet, you know down there?" I asked her, glancing at my crotch to indicate what I meant.

"I'll check," she promised, although she seemed fairly certain what she would find.

I could feel her lift the covers, my gown, and she spread my legs slightly to check me out, "It seems, ah... that you are just... sexually excited. Don't worry it was quite a normal reaction to being fondled. That's what we women do when we're turned on, we start to lubricate our vaginas."

"Vagina? How can that be? No one can change a man into a woman. They can only make men into, ah... something that looks like a woman. Are you sure that I've got ovaries?" I asked, traumatized to have been included in the, 'we women' explanation and the accusation that I have a vagina.

"Oh yes, you ovulated and had a period. Those men, who have had that, ah... operation you mentioned can't do that. That's why we thought you were just a woman who had been traumatized," she claimed, clearly uncomfortable but staying with me and holding my hand persistently. "I had better leave anything else for the Doctor to explain."

A few minutes later, the curtain swung open again and a woman Doctor poked her head in, "Maggie, I see you have our prize patient well in hand," she said to the fruitcake nurse.

Nurse Maggie stood and motioned the Doctor over toward the window and had a quick whispered consultation.

"No kidding?" the Doctor asked a little too loudly.

Nurse Maggie nodded her head, after saying, "Shhh."

They both came back over to me.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Betty Burnheart. Maggie here tells me that you have never had your breasts stimulated before. Is that true?" she asked, standing by my bed, clipboard in hand.

"Not until about ten minutes ago I hadn't," I claimed, "but I sure did like it! You can give them a squeeze too, if you'd like," I smiled hopefully up at the sexy Doctor.

"Interesting. She says that she believed you. Not because of what you said, but by how you reacted. From what I just heard, I think we'll try something else. Have you felt anything like this before?" she reached her hand underneath the sheets and I felt her finger slip into my body in a way that was utterly impossible. Then she touched, IT!

"Oh, oh baby. That's even better than the boob thing! Ooh, ooh!" I squealed, laying limply and biting my lower lip with my eyes closed.

She stopped quickly, seemingly very startled.

"How...? You had your finger... inside of me?" I gazed up at her face in shocked confusion.

The Doctor looked at nurse Maggie, "I think you're right. This patient has never felt her sexual organs stimulated before. At her age she should have at least had her finger inside herself taking a shower or bathing just to cleaned herself down there."

"Doctor please, turn me back into a man. I have classes that I have to start attending, and a life to get back to," I begged frantically, distraught.

"If you really were a man named Howard, and I am starting to believe that you were, even so, I know of no way to turn a fully functional woman into a fully functional man or visa versa for that matter," the Doctor insisted straight faced, shaking her head, "It's beyond all current medical science to do that."

"Then how do you explain what happened to me?" I whined, "Look at me, all soft and tiny, I wasn't like this when I left my apartment, that's for damn sure," I indicated my tiny form with my hands.

"As far as I'm concerned, what you say happened to you is impossible. I can't explain it," the Doctor threw her hands up in a shrug. "There was something strange that we found while examining you. We ah... ran an MRI on you so we could get a look inside, without disturbing the healing of your incisions since you were in such rugged shape when you arrived and discovered that you have several small metallic objects implanted throughout your body. We have no idea what they are for and frankly, we were afraid to fool around with them in the off chance that they were there on purpose, to help certain areas of your body function properly. It appeared that they were placed at these sites by all of the surgery that had been performed on you before you were dumped on our doorstep."

"Well, take them out," I pleaded, looking over my form as if I could see through the bedding and nightie.

"Unfortunately, your insurance is at issue here, if you are indeed Diane Toyavich your stay here in the hospital with us is covered. If you are not Diane Toyavich, and indeed are Howard Samuels, we will need to know your insurance company's name so that we might submit to them for payment of such extensive surgery. We already tried to submit for Diane Toyavich and she was, rejected for the removal surgery. If we can prove you are Howard Samuels, do you have insurance that will even pay for the hospital bill you have already rung up?" Dr. Burnheart asked cold-heartedly, her arms folded underneath her breasts expectantly.

There it was. It all boiled down, to the golden rule, and since I had no gold...

"Um, 'gulp,' does Diane's insurance cover the whole bill so far?" I asked feeling small, frail, and very uncertain.

"Oh yes, Diane has very good coverage, although elective surgery is not covered," she informed me enthusiastically.

I felt so helpless that I began to cry. I never cry. I didn't cry when my father died, so why am I crying now?

Nurse Maggie held me and told me everything was going to be all right.

The Doctor just stood there, hands on hips, looking exasperated.

I whispered, to nurse Maggie, "If I tell her the truth they'll kick me out of here and saddle me with a huge bill that will take years to pay and I'll never be able to go to college, and I don't think I'm strong enough to be released yet. I really am Howard, but I think I'll have to lie to her to stay here and get better." I was petrified that I'd find myself on the sidewalk like this with nothing, and nowhere to go.

Nurse Maggie just rocked me back and forth on the bed as she stood next to it holding me and said, "Shh, that's all right DIANE. Everything's going to be okay."

"I'll come back later and check on the patient when she's calmed down a bit, nurse," Dr. Burnheart told her, spun on her black high heels, and left with a very arousing sway to her hips.

"She's so pretty, so why is she so mean?" I sniffed.

"She is just telling you the truth of your situation, before you started to convince everyone here that you're nuts and then had to be committed or thrown out of the hospital," she told me. "I think she believes you, but there is nothing anyone at this hospital can do to change it, and it seems whoever did this to you, has arranged an identity for you, so for the time being it would be better if you assume that identity until you can figure all of this out."

"But, I don't know how to be a girl. What am I going to do when I am all better?" I blubbered burying my head in her bosom.

"Well as far as your first question is concerned, I might be able to come up with a few practiced teachers on that subject, me for one. Moreover, as far as to answer your second question, I don't know, but I'll personally help you find out if you would like. I have a few contacts that can look into both, Howard and Diane, and help you find out what to do. Does that make you feel any better?" Nurse Maggie told me as she rubbed my back in little circles, which was more soothing than you can believe, "In fact, I think I can convince Dr. Burnheart, to do some checking, on the QT, too."

"Do you think I can call my mom too?" I asked her. (Hey, sometimes a guy needs his mom too, you know!)

"What are you going to tell her? Her son is now a pretty little strawberry blonde girl?" she asked, looking me in the eye earnestly.

"I can't even have my mom to comfort me, can I?" the floodgates opened up again and I just lay there sobbing and feeling alone in the world.

"Can I fill in for her? At least until we can find a way to tell her?" Maggie asked, with her eyes flooding but not quite leaking yet.

I clung to her even tighter, "Thank you Maggie, that is so nice of you to offer. I know you don't have to, and the only thing I can give you in return is all the gratitude this little body can muster. I know it's not much. Even before when I was a man I didn't have much. Now it seems like even what little I had in the world has been, stolen. I don't even know who I am or for that matter, what girls do. I know it's selfish of me to accept your kind offer, but I think I'm going to need you so very much." I clutched tightly to her, sobbing and trembling all over.

She held me for a time until my overwhelming emotions finally began to calm down.

"Well, why don't you watch some TV or take a nap for a while. I have some duties to attend to before my shift ends. Then I'll come back when my shift is over and we can visit a while and you can tell me more about you, so I can get to work on what we talked about, okay?" nurse Maggie asked, pulling me off of her gently. (I clung to her so tightly I almost expected to hear a pop.)

"I think I'll be all right for a while. I'm still very frightened, but at least I know that someone cares about me, even a little bit, and that helps a lot, thanks Maggie," I told her, hugging her tightly. But only briefly this time and then kissed her on the cheek, "I'm so lucky to have a nurse and a friend as caring as you."

She blushed, holding her hand up to where I had kissed her, got up, and headed towards the door, "I have one small piece of advice for you to help you through this. We both know that some person is behind all of this and if it starts getting you down, tell yourself, 'I'm not going to let them win.' Can you do that for me? Good! You take things easy for now, my lovely new surrogate daughter, and don't get into any trouble while I'm gone," she giggled as she shook her finger at me, trying to look stern as she left to perform her other nursing duties.

Now that I was alone, I decided it was time to start to figure out some things about my new existence. I pulled off the covers and lifted my gown away from my, uh... body.

What I saw was unbelievable. Big pink areola, tight hard nipples poking out of firm full breasts and they were on... me! Mine? I scanned down my body to my waist, only to discover it was so small that it looked like I had been, pinched in half and the two halves were just starting to mend back together. Farther down still, more smooth hairless skin, sliding all the way down, to an 'M' shaped area, between my legs?

'That must be it... My... my... I can't even think it! My Pussy! There, I thought it!' I thought proudly.

I seemed to have lovely hairless legs with tiny feminine feet and cute little wiggly toes. Moreover, judging by the size of my body compared to that of the bed on which it lay, I was short. Very short, five feet tall at best which is a hell of a long way from the five foot eleven inches that I remember being.

I flipped the covers and my gown back into place. I had seen enough. I am certainly in the body of a woman now, no doubt about it. I shuddered with the knowledge of what I had just seen.

The telephone rang, startling me. Maybe Maggie, was calling from the nursing station? I picked it up and said, "Hello?"

"Diane, you are about to have your very first girly orgasm, hang on... ha, ha, ha, ha..." the receiver went dead.

My back arched, my eyes rolled up into my head, my toes curled up tight, and I had a death grip on the bed sheets and screamed, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" as the telephone fell to the floor.

As I reveled in the afterglow, nurse Maggie came running in through the curtain, "Diane, are you alright?"

"Oh, I am so alright," I lay with my eyes closed, and stroking my own soft, strawberry blonde hair.

As she approached me, I heard her sniff, "Did you just masturbate yourself girl?" Maggie asked, obviously recognizing the aroma.

"No, I had a phone call and she said, 'You are about to have your very first girly orgasm.' And boy did I ever!" I exclaimed. "It felt so good. I hope she calls again."

"Honey, you had someone call you on the phone, tell you that you were about to orgasm, and then you just did?" Maggie asked my shuddering, quivering, little feminine body, because my mind, was adrift elsewhere.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers