Rendezvous Ch. 04

Story Info
Paul makes his move on his little flower.
6.1k words
4.61
30.7k
19
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 06/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liljean
liljean
256 Followers

The next day at work was rough for Violet, she couldn't avoid Paul, they had a merger to work on and they also had a team meeting regarding the case. He looked a tad miffed at her but as usual was very professional. The meeting went by and everyone was aware of their assignments and tasks for the upcoming weeks.

Violet came down to see Paul in his office. Leslie his legal secretary was missing from her desk, so Violet decided to knock to see if he was in.

"Yea, come on in." he said sighing.

"Hi Paul" she greeted as she walked in, she smiled brightly.

He looked at her with no change of expression. "What can I do for you, Violet?"

'Oh, it's going to be tougher than I thought,' she was getting nervous.

"Paul, I just wanted to say about last night..."

"That's okay, Violet. I thought about what you said and I can understand your trepidation. It was inappropriate for me to go that far last night. We do work together and if you want to keep this professional that's fine with me," he said, but she thought she saw disappointment in his eyes.

"Oh, that's great Paul. I was just getting nervous. I didn't want there to be any uneasiness between us. So friends?" she stuck her hand across the desk for a shake.

He put his hand out and grasped hers firmly and shook it. When he did it, Violet was sure she felt a little electric current flow through her. Yea right, friends, she thought.

He smiled big at her, "You know Violet since we're going to be friends. I've been looking for someone to show me some sights around Seattle."Her brow wrinkled a bit.

"So, since we're going to be friends why not show me around a little? How about it, friend?"

She laughed, boy he was charming, she couldn't help herself. "Okay."

"Well tomorrow is Saturday, why don't we plan for a little tour of downtown. I'm dying to watch the fish fly at Pike Place Market."

"Oh you are, are you?" she grinned, "well I have a little work to get done but why don't I come by your house at about noon and we can catch the bus down there. Because trying to park downtown on Saturday is an absolute headache."

"Sounds delightful make sure you wear your walking shoes. I don't want my tour to be shortened because of tired feet."

"Will do, Mr. Dudley," she turned and sashayed right out of his office.

She has got a magnificent ass he thought to himself. I wonder how long I'll have to play the friend role until I make her my own.

*****<>*****<>*****

She was there at noon with walking shoes on. The sun was shining, but there was a nice breeze coming off the sound, a beautiful spring day which was unusual for Seattle, spring days usually mean rain but she was thrilled that the weather had cooperated. Violet bounded up to Paul's door, this was the first time she'd seen his house in the daylight and it was magnificent, mission style, with nice big windows. She saw him as he came towards the door before she could even bring her hand up to knock, he opened the door.

"Hey there," he said as he opened the door, as usual with a big grin on his face.

Violet thought to herself, I could never get tired of seeing him smile, she smiled back "Hey there yourself, you ready to go? The bus will be at the stop in couple of minutes."

He looked down at his feet, "I just gotta put my trainers on and I'll be ready to spend the day with a lovely lady."

She blushed a little.

"Hope you don't mind that I call you lovely?" he asked wanting to make sure he wasn't making her uncomfortable.

"Of course not, as long as you don't do it all day long." She warned.

He put his fingers up in the boy scout salute, "I promise."

She laughed to herself. He stepped back in and went racing up the stairs to get his shoes. Violet stepped into the foyer and looked around for a moment his living room and what looked like an office were in the front of the home. The living room was cozy in deep rich tones of burgundy, navy, and gold. The office looked typically male, all wood paneling and tons of books. She was looking through the doors when she heard him coming down the steps.

"Checking out my office, huh?"

She looked around "Yes, it's very nice. Have you read all those books?"

"Some, but some are just there for aesthetic purposes. But you know as an attorney, I have to at least look like I'm well read."

"Ah, you did sell a book once, didn't you?" she says sarcastically.

He laughs, he takes her arm and they head out the door. As he turns to lock his door he asks her about her quote. "Where'd you get that from? That's very funny or maybe it was just the voice you used."

"Ha, ha I told you my mother loved movies and she passed that love on to me, especially the classics. That's a line from The Big Sleep with Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall. It's a fantastic movie."

"I'll have to remember that one." And he thought I'll have to remember you like classic movies.

As they walked down the street in silence with the sun glistening off the trees and the breeze making the leaves sway, Violet looked at him from the side. She was so floored at his beauty he had on khaki pants, a pair of Adidas tennis shoes, a green short-sleeved shirt with white t-shirt under it, the green really set off his eyes beautifully. She'd decided to at least look reasonably cute but it wasn't as if they were dating but heck why not give him something nice to look at, she had a nice flouncy skirt with flowers all over it, a t-shirt, a blue jean jacket, just in case the weather shifted, you need to be prepared in Seattle and some hot pink canvas converse tennis shoes. She decided to skip the purse, too much trouble, a small coin purse with her id, some cash and credit cards just in case she saw something she couldn't resist was enough.

As she looked up she noticed that the bus was coming down the street, "hey we better get moving or we'll be waiting for the next bus to come."

"Whoa, you're right." He began to run and she followed. It was difficult to look ladylike while running like a track star but they caught the bus before it closed the door. Luckily they had their fare ready and didn't have to search their pockets for it, nothing like other bus riders waiting and giving you dirty looks while you dig around in your pockets for change. As they took their seats they were both breathing hard, "not as young as we used to be," Paul said clutching his chest. They started to laugh together and Violet leaned over and put her hand and head on his shoulder and laughed with abandon. Some of the passengers turned to stare and look annoyed but Paul didn't care, he had the most beautiful woman in Seattle sitting next to him on the bus, laughing at some inane comment he'd made and leaning her beautiful head on his shoulder, he was in absolute heaven.

As Violet leaned over and laughed on this strong shoulder, she thought, he feels so good and this feels so right. I have to watch myself. She pulled away slightly from him and missed that shoulder the moment she left it. They arrived downtown and walked down to the outdoor market with throngs of visitors, hometown folks, odd, weird, musical and wonderful that made up the Pike Place Market. Paul eyes widened, "You know this is my first time here," he told Violet.

She was surprised, they worked downtown and he hadn't visited once, "Wow, you don't get out of the office much. I come here quite a bit during the spring and summer to get lunch."

"Well, maybe next time you do, I can join you," he turned to her with that jaw-dropping smile on his lips.

"Well, maybe so," I think I'm going to enjoy this day with him she thought.

Their day at the Pike Place Market had been fabulous, watching them throw fish as customers ordered. They even had Paul come up and join in the fun, as they threw a fish at him and he caught it. They walked, talked, and looked at all the beautiful arrangements of flowers, flashing their wonderful colors and smells in the spring air. They tried food at the different vendors, jellies, candies, and lots of fresh fruit. Violet bought a couple of nectarines to take home with her, but she had to have a taste of one because she knew they were delectable from experience. She washed it off in a fountain and bit into it, the juice flowed down her chin it was so sweet, her eyes closed and she stuck out her tongue to wipe the juice from her face.

Paul almost lost it then and there, his cock got hard just looking at her expression and that sweet tongue peek out to lick that juice, he kept wishing that it was his tongue cleaning her up.

When she opened her eyes from her wonderful moment with the nectarine, she noticed Paul staring with that hungry look of desire. She just smiled and his face relaxed into an endearing grin and they were off. He bought a beautiful photograph of the Seattle skyline for his home office and she bought a great pair of shoes, a wonderful pair of comfy, cute, red flats good thing she bought the credit card, they were $200.00. Paul looked like he was going to choke at the price.

Violet just smiled and said, "there's no such thing as paying too much for cute shoes."

He just shook his head and muttered something about women. They had dinner at Pike Place Brewery and had some wonderful micro brewed beer, Paul seemed to enjoy trying a little bit of all the local fare. They each had enjoyed themselves and had laughed and talked until it almost hurt. On the bus ride back up to Paul's house, Violet was so tired she leaned over and fell asleep on Paul's shoulder. He turned to take in her beauty again, when she slept she had the face of an angel, long lashes sweeping across her cheeks, those fantastic full lips and cute nose, she was perfection in living form. He wanted to see her sleeping next to him in his bed all the time. He gently touched her cheek as she slept, she stirred a little but didn't wake up. Before they got to their stop, he shook her lightly to let her know it was almost time to get off the bus.

She roused a little groggy, "Oh, my goodness Paul, did I fall asleep on you." She said apologetically.

"It's not a problem it's been a long, active day, no worries about you being tired."

She loved when he used those Australian colloquialism, which he didn't do often, but they sounded so sexy coming from those perfect lips. She had to admit he was beautiful and a very sweet man, too bad they worked together.

They walked back to his home and she pulled her keys from her pocket to get ready to head home for the evening.

"Would you like to come in for a drink?" He asked.

"Oh no thank you, I'm really tired Paul and need to get home, get a shower and get under the covers."

"Yea, I'm tad beat myself. But, I had wonderful afternoon with you. You're a pretty good tour guide. Could I possibly get you to take me around some more?"

"Are you serious?" she asked with a little suspicion in her voice.

"Yes, I am," she still looked at him cautiously, "And no Violet, I'm not attempting to make a play for you. You told me how you felt and I can respect that, but you're fun and seem to know a lot about the city so, why not?"

Her face relaxed "Well, it's true I am a lot of fun and I do know lots about the city and the area in general. Sure, we can plan a couple of day trips if work doesn't get in the way. It may be fun for me it's been quite awhile since I've been on some day trips and went around the city like a tourist."

"Great, well why don't you pick the next spot to visit and give me a date and time and we'll get on the tourist bandwagon."

"Alright, that sounds great. I think I have somewhere I'm sure you'll like."

"I'm sure I will, too. Well have a great rest of the weekend," he leaned in and held out his arms for a hug. She stepped into them and hugged him, it was supposed to be friendly but Violet's body reacted to his strong embrace and solid build, the man was fine.

He stepped back and let her go. "I'll see you Monday, Violet."

"I'll see you Monday, Paul. Have a good evening."

She got into her car and drove off back towards home. As she drove she thought to herself, 'how long will I be able to pretend that I am not hopelessly attracted to this man, maybe the tour guide thing was a bad idea.' But she thought to herself, 'if I don't have anything I have self-control,' she congratulated herself on it. 'Yea, the same self-control that you had in the bathroom at Borders.' At the light she put her head on the steering wheel and sighed.

*****<>*****<>*****

Between their working on the merger at the office and her tour guiding him on the weekends, Paul and Violet had gotten to know each other quite well. He was always so professional at the office and she appreciated that he kept their friendship outside of it very private. She was not in the mood for gossip to start about an affair that they were not even having. When they went out on the weekends, he was lots of fun, very energetic, spontaneous and had a wicked sense of humor. They had visited spots, some of which Violet hadn't visited in years, they'd gone to Snoqualmie Falls together, they'd visited Mt. Rainier, gone to the Skagit Valley during the Tulip Festival, toured Chateau Ste. Michelle the winery, taken a ferry over to Bainbridge Island to shop and tour. They'd been having so much fun, Violet found herself looking forward to the weekends, a couple of weekday evenings he'd come over to watch movies and eat take out with her, they went for pizza, she found herself so intensely drawn to him and she knew that maybe she was falling for him but she'd kept her distance, there were the slight touches, lingering glances and smiles, the way they would sometimes accidentally and no so accidentally brush against one another, once he even took her hand and intertwined their fingers and held it as they walked.

Paul knew it too, he didn't know how long he'd be able to hold out before he just took her and made her his whether she wanted it or not but he knew she wanted it, he saw the look in those beautiful dark brown eyes, the quiver of her body when he touched her, the slight quickening of her breath when he got close to her. He knew it wouldn't be long before, they shared intimate moments together. He just had to convince her that if it happened they would both be okay and happier because of it.

One evening after a long, tough day of conferences and negotiations, Violet was the law library doing research for a brief she'd be presenting to court in a week. The research was tough and involved so Violet was in full concentrate mode with her books laid out before her and reading glasses on, the law library had almost half a floor by itself and the office was dark and quiet because everyone had a life and had gone home for the evening. At least, she thought everyone else had a life, as she sat at the table with the lone light over her law books illuminating the room and the lights from the outside downtown coming through inky blackness of the night, she heard shuffling. What the heck is that, she thought. "Hey, is somebody in here?" She asked loudly she wasn't going to be shy, only the reception floor was accessible to the law firm without a cardkey but she didn't want to be caught in here alone as a woman and not sure who else may be in the office, maybe it was the cleaning staff. Out of the shadows, she saw Paul approach.

"It's just me, working hard." He said shrugging his shoulders.

She breathed a sigh of relief, good she wouldn't have to use her martial arts training on him to beat him down.

"What are you doing here, this time of night, you should be out enjoying the nightlife." Violet smirked at him and propped her glasses on top of her head.

He laughed, "yea, enjoying nightlife that's what I should be doing but my usual companion is here pouring over law books. What are you doing here?" he asked her, he was interested but not as interested as he was in kissing her senseless at that moment, she looked delicious in black sleeveless top with chocolate breasts peeking a little over that scoop neck, he looked down and noticed that her cute feet had shed those black stilettos he saw her wearing earlier, he so wanted to crawl under that table and bury his heads between her smooth thighs, she looked a little worn out.

"I'm just doing research on a brief I have to turn into the Court in a week. I still want to know why you're here." She repeated.

"I'm here getting ready for a motion I have on Friday in the Pacific Shipping and Trade lawsuit." He confessed.

She leaned back and stretched a bit, making her breast protrude slightly, she thought she heard him moan.

"You look tired, Violet." He said sympathetically, he knew how hard it was being an attorney and keeping the long hours they kept.

"I am, this merger is such a huge case and the remainder of my caseload can make a girl weary and I had two conference calls and a meeting today with clients."

He shook his head knowingly and moved around the table, he noticed she watched him come around the table up behind her chair. Violet was feeling a little like a mouse in a trap, he looked like he wanted to eat her alive and she felt like being gobbled up. As he positioned himself behind her seat, Violet turned her chair around and looked up at him. He was staring down at her with a lustful look in those emerald green eyes, she'd seen it quite often lately when they spent time together. He never pushed himself on her, he just bore that feral glare right into her, he gave her wicked grin and winked.

"Turn around, Violet I've come to help you get some relief." He ordered as he turned her chair back around.

Violet wasn't sure what to do, get up and just leave or get up and get naked. He put those big strong hands on her shoulders and started to massage them, he had long thick fingers, she'd noticed awhile back and he knew exactly how to use them. His touch was strong and sensuous without being heavy and demanding, she began to relax and lolled her head back as a sexy sigh escaped her lips, her eyes were closed and she was melting under his touch. She knew it wasn't a good idea to let him massage her shoulders, but it felt so good and she needed it so bad, she thought who would it hurt if she gave in for a moment.

Paul looked down at her, head tossed back he caught her glasses before they slid off her and placed them on the table, with her dark hair cascading over the back of the chair, her breasts were out and her long, neck stretched gracefully, tempting him in the most delightful of ways. He knew he'd promised her awhile back to just be friends and keep things professional at the office but, with this temptress stretched out in the chair in front of him, professionalism was the last thing on his mind. He saw her full lips slightly part as she sighed again as he massaged her supple flesh, he couldn't take it anymore, he had to kiss her. He bent over her and kissed her soft lips, their heads in opposite directions.

Violet could feel him bend over behind her, she knew he was going to kiss her and she was ready and waiting this time. When his lips went flush over hers and pressed into her hard, she opened her mouth willingly as his tongue delved in and oh goodness could he kiss, she thought she'd come from just kissing him alone. He pressed hard on her lips and their tongues explored the cavern of the others mouth.

Paul thought her mouth was so sweet, his hand went from massaging her shoulder down to her bountiful breast, he squeezed it familiarizing himself with the feel of her again, as he did so she moaned into his mouth, he could feel her squirming slightly in her seat. He started to suck on her tongue as he pinched her nipple and rolled it between his fingers. He decided he just didn't want to feel her breasts under her blouse he wanted to feel her flesh to flesh. They continued to kiss each other hungrily, he was surprised she hadn't pulled back and stopped him but she seemed just as caught up as he was. He brought his hand up and stuck it down into the top of her blouse and under her bra, ahh the mother lode, she had wonderful breasts. He felt her wrap her hands around his neck and pull him in. Why not thought Paul if she wants it, I'm going to give her everything she needs. His left hand went down and toyed with the top of her skirt and he slid his hand between the band of her skirt and her underwear, he kept moving down as he did, she was squirming and starting to moan more loudly and writhe a little. He was so turned on, he thought he just might pick her up and bend over the table and take her from behind, he could see himself riding her into ecstasy from the back. His hand went over her mound and he was shocked at how wet she was, she was flowing like a river and now he was hard as granite.

liljean
liljean
256 Followers
12