Research

Story Info
His mother stayed during the interview, but she was naked.
2.1k words
3.75
100.4k
23
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parabolus
parabolus
585 Followers

I rang the doorbell and waited. Perhaps half a minute elapsed before the door opened, and the woman stared at me sullenly. She was tall and very slim, almost skinny, apart from heavy breasts; her dark, shoulder-length hair was streaked with grey, and, apart from skimpy gauze panties that were practically transparent, a thin silver chain encircling her right ankle, and high heels, she was completely naked.

For a moment, I studied her body, my penis stirring involuntarily: her ribcage was clearly defined, and her lush delicately blue-veined breasts were capped with large, heavily stippled aureoles, from which engorged nipples, the size of the top joint of my little finger, jutted aggressively. Her panties covered only the lower half of her slightly curved belly, and several tendrils of greyish hair emerged from the thin translucent material stretched tightly over her pubic mound.

By contrast, her legs were superb, perfectly shaped, their curves accentuated by the chain and her high heels. She was breathing heavily, and I looked up to see her staring at me unfocussed, almost unseeingly, through heavy-lidded, and, I guessed, sex-drugged eyes.

Without a word, she turned and walked inside the flat, and I closed the front door behind me and followed her into the living room, admiring her thin bare shoulders, her tight backside, her panties unsuccessfully straining to restrain her lean buttocks, but leaving more than half of them exposed, and her shapely legs ... He was sitting in the corner of the sofa, and he lazily waved a hand in my direction as the woman crossed the room towards him and caressed his face.

'You took your time, Mum,' he grinned, 'I was beginning to lose my erection!'

She bent over him, her large breasts dangling, and he gripped one as she kissed him lingeringly, while she rotated her hand on his groin, and then, giving him a final squeeze, she perched on the arm of the sofa beside him. She crossed her bare legs, one foot swinging idly, her shoe dangling as she undid a couple of buttons of his shirt and slipped her hand in, running it over his bare chest.

He reached up to squeeze her lush breast again, and then he looked at me.

'Help yourself to a drink,' he said, nodding towards a table by the window holding a section of bottles and glasses.

I poured myself a scotch, and added a little water -- when I turned back, she was bending to kiss him feverishly, working her mouth on his, and he was fondling her naked breast, and I sat in an armchair at a slight angle, watching them. After a few minutes, he pushed her away, and she sat up, her breasts heaving.

He grinned at me again. 'Now, what's all this about?'

She grabbed his hand and put it on her bare thigh, and he turned his head towards her and kissed her heavy breast, briefly sucking her nipple.

I took a drink from the glass I was holding. 'Wet collodion photography,' I said. 'I need to know something about it, for the book I'm writing. It involves a photographer working in the latter half of the nineteenth century ...'

'Photographing nudes, I bet!'

It was my turn to grin, and I nodded.

'There are plenty of books about it -- I can lend you a couple, if you like.'

She dragged his hand to her breast, and again leaned down to kiss him urgently, and I saw him crush her breast in his hand.

'Yes, I've looked at one or two books, but it's not the same as talking to someone who's actually done it, describing what happens, and what it's like, and you're supposed to be something of an expert...'

She slid down onto the sofa beside him, and slid her leg over his thighs, grinding her groin against him, and she kissed him wetly, open-mouthed as she squirmed in his arms, squashing her bare breasts on his chest, and I saw her saliva trickling down his chin.

I notice her dress lying in a crumpled heap in a corner -- there was no sign of a bra, and I guessed she hadn't worn one. I opened my notebook, and removed the cap from my pen.

' OK. Well, he wouldn't have much time once he'd started, so he'd pose her beforehand, doubtless having a good feel in the process; he'd have set up the camera on a tripod -- a hand-held exposure would be out of the question -- focussing it and checking the composition of the picture, and then putting the lens cap on.'

I noticed his trousers were gaping open, and she inserted her hand inside, fondled him, and he slipped his arm round her and stroked her bare shoulder, and she wriggled against him, lifting her face for him to kiss her. I saw their tongues circle each other for a moment, and then he turned his attention back to me.

'Then, when he was ready, he'd pour the collodion on a glass plate, tilting it so that the collodion flowed diagonally from one corner to the opposite one, and then again diagonally from the other corner to the other -- the idea would be to get a completely even coating, and then he'd pour the remaining collodion back into the bottle.'

She knelt up beside him, cupping one breast and lifting it, offering it to his mouth, and he sucked her stiff, rubbery nipple, running his hand up her thigh and fondling her bottom, and she repeated the performance with her other breast, rubbing it against his face. He sucked her nipple for a moment or two, and then he slapped her bottom.

'I could do with a drink, Mum.'

She'd lost her shoe, and squirmed round on the sofa to bend over to grope for it, flattening her ripe breasts against her bare thighs, until she found the shoe and slipped it on. She got to her feet, and he slapped her backside again.

We both watched her cross to the table and pour his drink, her free hand between her legs, fondling herself, before picking up the glass and carrying it to him.

She sat on the sofa beside him, spreading her legs wide, and took his hand, sucking his fingers, and then pushing his hand down inside the front of her panties, and through the filmy material I saw his fingers working between her legs. She made a little mewing sound, and lifted one breast to her mouth, kissing it and sucking her nipple, while he continued to fondle her, and more tufts of grey hair escaped from the legs of her panties ... she crossed her gorgeous bare legs, trapping his hand between her thighs...

I saw him squeeze her, and he took a deep breath. 'So far, he'd been working in the light -- the collodion isn't light-sensitive -- but now he'd take the plate into the darkroom and immerse it in a bath of silver nitrate for a few minutes to sensitise it. It was only sensitive to light from the blue end of the spectrum, so he'd use a red or orange safelight, doubtless thinking about the girl's naked body in the studio. Then he'd drain the plate and load it into a plate holder.'

The woman squirmed round on the sofa, her legs still crossed: his trousers still gaped open, and she reached in it, struggling to free his penis. She finally managed to get it out -- it was fully erect, and she bent to kiss it. She licked it, circling its head with her tongue, licking it, sucking it, nuzzling her face against it, kissing it again, her mouth travelling wetly up its shaft, sucking the head again, and then trailing her lips and tongue down its length again...

He swallowed. 'Then he'd go back out into the studio and load the plate holder in the camera. He'd check the pose once again, and maybe kiss the girl and fondle her tits, to make sure she had the hungry, lustful look he wanted ...'

I grinned. 'Sounds as though you've done that, too!'

He pulled the woman up and kissed her. 'A few times...! Anyway, he'd warn her not to move, and then he'd withdraw the dark slide from the plate holder -- nitrate would be dripping everywhere, staining everything, but that was usual -- and then he'd remove the lens cap to expose the plate, for maybe a minute or longer, depending on how fast the lens was, and how much light there was, and then he'd replace the lens cap, replace the dark slide and take the plate holder out of the camera. Maybe he'd take the girl into the darkroom with him -- a naked girl's body is very erotic in dim red light ...'

She uncrossed her legs and licked his fingers, tasting herself, and then she got to her feet and slowly eased her panties down over her hips, pushing them down, her heavy breasts dangling, and stepped out of them, tossing them to join her dress on the floor. I stared at the large triangular mass of thick, tangled hair covering the base of her belly, and again she bent to kiss him wetly, while he once again slipped his hand between her legs.

'Now, he'd unload the plate and develop it in a ferrous sulfate solution, and then he'd fix it with sodium thiosulfate, and finally wash it in fresh water, and then there was nothing to do but fuck the girl while the plate dried.'

She knelt over him, straddling his thighs, and reached down to grip his rigid penis, rubbing its head against her vulva, before slowly impaling herself on his penis, lowering her body to take him deep inside her ...

He kissed her deeply. 'Then, when the plate was dry, he'd varnish it, and it would be ready to make albumen prints whenever he wanted ...'

She slowly began to raise and lower her body on his penis, supporting herself with her hands on his shoulders, and she leaned forward to rub her breasts against his face. He stroked her lean flanks, and she lowered herself to kiss him wildly, wetly, noisily. He gripped her bottom, easing her up and down, his finger probing between her cheeks until he found what he was searching for, and inserted his finger into her ...

She started to moan softly, slowly rising and falling on him rhythmically, and again she ground her breasts against his face, much more forcefully.

'Christ, Mum, I love you, you glorious slut,' he groaned, and it was his turn to kiss her feverishly, forcing his tongue into her mouth, one hand on her bottom, his finger still buried in her, and his other hand flattening her breasts.

I saw a sheen of perspiration on her naked body, and she moaned again, louder this time, the pitch rising as she began to raise and lower herself faster and faster, and he started to jerk his hips up to match her movements, driving into her deeper and deeper.

Her moans turned into a wail, and he started to grunt as their bodies pounded together, harder and harder, and then his body stiffened and finally jerked, rising several inches off the sofa as he thrust into her a final time, and she screamed as he ejaculated into her, her naked body arching, her head thrown back, as his semen spurted into her vagina.

She kept bobbing up and down on his penis, throwing her arms round his neck and sobbing uncontrollably as he held her tightly, her body jerking spasmodically as her orgasm swept through her again and again and he emptied himself into her.

Eventually, she rolled off him limply, falling back on the sofa, her eyes closed, her damp hair plastered across her forehead, gasping, her breath rasping in her throat as she gripped her slippery breasts, squeezing them tightly, digging her fingers deep into their yielding softness, and he slipped his arm round her glistening shoulders. Still with her eyes closed, she fumbled with one hand for his wet, softening penis, fondling it as she turned her head towards him for him to kiss her ...

I closed my notebook and replaced the cap on my pen. He reached for his glass and finished his drink, and I did the same.

'Got all you need?' he asked, and I nodded. 'Yes, thanks -- exactly what I wanted.'

We sat in silence for a few minutes, and then she opened her eyes and got to her feet. She started to leave the room, but I reached out and grabbed her wrist, pulling the naked woman towards me.

'Come here, Mum,' I grunted, and he laughed.

'Little brother's ready for his turn!'

parabolus
parabolus
585 Followers