Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 11

Story Info
Lou Thomas "goes for it" with a pretty young girl.
4.1k words
4.7
30.4k
1
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

SOMETIMES YOU TAKE A CHANCE

Lou Thomas lives down at the far end of the Pleasant Street, in the brick house on the corner lot. His wife divorced him a few years back and his kids are all grown, so he's living in the big house alone. He's never really gotten serious about a particular woman since his divorce. He's the editor of the local newspaper. It isn't much of a paper, but it serves an important need locally and earns enough to pay Lou's salary.

The other night I happened to be downtown and when I was walking by the paper, I saw Lou inside, along with a very pretty young woman who lives here in town, but not on Pleasant Street. I happened to see the way Lou was looking at her and, as so often happens, it started me thinking. What if...?

IT WAS WORTH THE EFFORT

Lou Thomas gazed fondly at the young woman lying next to him in the motel bed. A mass of curly light brown hair fanned out on the pillow, framing exquisite Dresden-doll features made more beautiful by the flush of passion on the woman's lovely face. She opened her pale blue eyes and looked at him. "Why...why did you stop?" Her hips continued to undulate, motions evoked by his avid caresses.

"I had to look at you," he replied. "You're so lovely I can hardly stand it." He covered her middle with his mouth. Her back arched, thrusting her middle against his face. He sucked her clit between his lips and continued to thrust his finger into her dewy wet opening.

"Ah! Oh! Oh! Oh!" his lover moaned, her hips twisting. "God! You're making me crazy!"

Since that was the whole idea, Lou didn't stop what he was doing. Her slim, strong legs twitched and jerked, the warm, smooth skin of her inner thighs rubbed his face as her legs thrashed.

"Oh God! Oh, God! It's happening!" she cried, "You...you...I...I... Ah! Ah! Aahh!" Her lithe body writhed and shook as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Lou's lips, tongue, and finger continued their efforts until he felt her relax. He lowered her gently to the bed then slid up next to her, taking her in his arms.

Wide-eyed, she looked at him. A slim, finely formed hand reached for his face and touched the wetness her wild movements had deposited there. "You...your face is all wet," she whispered. "Is...is that from me?"

Lou nodded and kissed her on the forehead. "It certainly is, my lovely lady."

"Don't...don't I taste bad?"

"You're delicious." She seemed so startled by what he'd done to her, was it possible that... "Was that the first time you've ever come like that?" Lou asked her.

She nodded. "Bi...Bill, he does it a little, but...but not like you did..." Her eyes avoided his and her voice was so soft he could barely hear her.

"What a waste!" Lou thought. The lovely young woman-her name was Sheila Lewis-had a body made for exploring and a vagina that was an absolute delight to eat! She was lithe, but well formed. Her slimness, coupled with her striking facial features could have allowed her to be a model. Instead, she was married to a plumber and raising two children.

Lou's hands began roving over her divine body, gliding easily over her incredibly soft, smooth, warm flesh.

Sheila squirmed and pressed against him. "You have such a soft touch! God! Don't ever stop touching me!"

He continued cherishing her with his hands, and before long she was again open-mouthed, her chest heaving, her body undulating. His lips moved from one petite, perfect breast to the other, sucking her nipples, which were extended to impossible stiffness. He found her breasts, though small, incredibly exciting. When she was turned on, even her areolas swelled. Lou couldn't stop sucking them.

"Do you really want me?" he whispered, his fingers teasing the erect bud of her reawakened clit.

"Yes!" The feverish reply hissed from Sheila. "Oh, God, yes! Please! Please take me! I need you!"

Lou rolled atop her, careful to hold most of his weight off her. Reaching between them, he gripped his erection, centered the swollen purple tip on her sopping middle, then lowered his hips slowly. Entering her was such a sweet experience he gasped. Another dream had come true! And once more, reality far exceeded fantasy. Her head rolled from side to side, and her eyes were squeezed tightly shut.

"Oh, God! Oh, yes! Yes-yes-yes-yes!" Sheila cried. Her hips rose, welcoming his erect organ as it slid deeper into her.

This was their first time. It had taken Lou quite a while to get to this point, but all the effort was worth it. She was stupendous! Slowly, he stroked in and out of her, bending occasionally to thrust his tongue into her mouth, where it met by hers.

It took all of the self-control Lou possessed to remain in control. But, somehow, he managed. The longer his erection moved in and out of her, the more insistent Sheila's responses grew.

"I'm getting close!" she groaned, clutching his arms, grinding her middle against his. "I...I'm so...so close!"

When her tight channel began to quiver around his invading shaft, Lou knew it was time. He increased the pace and strength of his thrusts.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Sheila groaned as his body thudded against hers.

Lou's insides were churning, about to explode. He'd wanted this girl for a long, long time. Now he was sharing passion with her! For years he'd wondered what she'd be like in bed, now he knew!

Sheila began quivering, then her passion erupted. "I'm coming again! I'm coming again! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes!"

Lou was startled by the fervency with which Sheila's lean body strained against his. The rippling motions of her vaginal walls around his cock were more than he could take. "Take it! Oh, God, Sheila, take it!" he cried, his orgasm exploding, shooting stream after stream of sweltering juices into her.

Afterward Sheila snuggled in his arms, burrowing against him, hiding her face in his chest. "I-I know I should feel terrible," she whispered, "Doing what I'm doing. But...but I don't. I-I feel wonderful!"

Lou caressed the smooth curve of her back and luxuriated in the way her hair tickled his face. "You should feel wonderful," he whispered. "A woman as lovely as you should feel that way all the time."

It had taken considerable planning and effort on Lou's part to seduce the lovely woman lying next to him, almost eight months, in fact; but now he knew all that effort had been worth it.

Sheila once worked at a video store where Lou rented films. He'd developed a crush on her and, even though he chided himself for being foolish, he went into the store almost every day, often renting movies he never watched. Then, one day, Sheila was no longer there. He missed seeing the pretty girl, but did manage to save quite a bit of money because he wasn't renting videos he didn't need any more.

Lou bumped into Sheila on the street one day, after not seeing her for several years. She had her kids with her, and they got to talking. And, as they talked, Lou began to develop a plan to seduce her. He had been divorced for almost six years and wasn't currently dating anyone special. The idea of trying to seduce a married woman intrigued him. It was something he'd never done. And on top of that, he'd always wondered if Sheila would be as good in bed as he'd fantasized she'd be.

"How are you? I haven't seen you since you left the video store," he said. "Renting movies isn't the same since you left." He used to tease her when he rented videos and she always responded cheerfully.

"I'm married, now," she replied, nodding toward her kids.

"Both of these yours?"

"I'm afraid so. That's Bill, Jr., and Marsha."

The kids were exploring the window of the store they stood in front of while their mother talked with Lou.

"You work at the newspaper now, huh?" Sheila asked.

"Yeah," Lou replied.

"Do you like writing and all that stuff?" she asked.

"It isn't the writing I mind, it's having to produce stuff every week," he said. "I like writing fiction better." He looked at her. "Did you ever write?"

"I used to, in school." She looked at her kids. "But with those two..."

An idea struck him. "Are you working right now?"

She shook her head and the mass of curly light brown hair he'd always wanted to bury his hands and face in shook and trembled. "No. Bill-my husband-says he makes enough, and with the kids...you know."

"I remember what it was like. Fortunately for me, my daughter is all grown up," Lou replied. "Ever thing about writing for the paper?" The core of an idea began to form in his mind. Maybe, if he could get her working with him...

Sheila reddened a little. "I-I couldn't do that. I don't write that well and..."

"Why not?" Lou asked. "We need someone to cover school board meetings. All you have to do is take notes, then re-organize them into a story."

A thoughtful look formed on her lovely face. "You...you really think I could? I mean...I...I haven't written anything, not even a letter, since I graduated from high school."

"Writing's like riding a bicycle," Lou said. He was elated that he seemed to be convincing her to at least give his offer a try, "Once you learn, you never forget. Besides, it gets easier with practice." He paused. "Why don't you try it? I'll help you the first few times. I bet you'll like it."

Sheila shrugged and scolded one of the kids who'd headed for the street. "I-I don't know. Maybe I ought to ask Bill. I mean, we've been talking about me getting a job when the kids get older and are in school." She thought a while. "We...we could use the money and all..."

"Talk to your husband," Lou said. "School board meetings are at night, so he can watch the kids. You can still be a full-time Mom during the day." He did some quick calculations in his head. "I'll pay you a dollar fifty a column inch," he said.

"I don't know what that means," Sheila replied.

"It means for every column inch of your copy we use, we pay you a buck," he explained. "School board meetings could be good for thirty-five dollars or more. My stories on city council meetings sometimes run to fifty column inches."

"Wow! We...we could use the money...I've been wanting a dishwasher and we've been saving, but..." She smiled at him. "I'll talk to Bill about it tonight."

"Great!" He gave her his number at the paper.

She said she'd call him and did the next day. Her journalistic career began the next week.

Sheila wasn't a bad writer and didn't need as much personal attention as Lou gave her, but that was part of his plan. He discovered that, in spite of the fact she was breathtakingly beautiful, Sheila was very insecure. She glowed when he praised her work, and was thrilled when her first article appeared in print.

They developed a friendship that grew closer every week. Lou made it a point to be in the office whenever she was there, and she began confiding in him. Her husband, while hard-working and sincere, wasn't in the least romantic. He liked the extra money she was bringing in, but didn't discuss local issues with her because he didn't believe politics was anything women should know about or be involved in.

"He keeps saying they should cut the school budget," Sheila fumed one night. "Can't he understand how important a good education is?" She made a face. "He's just like his father. I swear, every word that comes out of his mouth starts in his father's brain."

Her father-in-law, also a plumber, was just slightly less politically conservative than the John Birch Society and even less egalitarian. According to Sheila, her father-in-law distrusted everything about government, and his son parroted his father's beliefs.

"You have to be tolerant," Lou said. "Everyone has a right to their opinion."

"I try, I really do," Sheila replied. "But they're so...so damn impossible sometimes. Their minds are made up before they even hear the facts." She smiled at Lou. "How do you do it? I know how you feel about the way things are done in town, but you're friends with a lot of those people."

"Experience," Lou said. "That and not taking them, or myself, too seriously."

She smiled wanly. "I hope I can learn how to do that. Sometimes, when the school board is talking about stuff, I get so frustrated at how dumb they are I want to scream!"

He walked to her desk and patted her shoulder. "Give yourself time," he said, enjoying their discussion. "You'll learn. By the way, how would you feel about doing a feature story?"

She turned in her chair and looked at him, mouth agape. "A...a feature story! I-I couldn't do that."

"Why not? It's not that different from what you're already doing. You gather the facts and put them together so they tell the story."

"You...you really think I could?"

"Piece of cake." He gave her shoulder a squeeze.

He assigned her a story on changes planned in educating emotionally disturbed kids. He'd amassed a considerable amount of material on the topic, having planned to do the story himself, and gave it all to Sheila. He had several reasons for doing it. First, he knew Sheila would write a good story. Second, it would give her self-esteem a boost. And, third, it would mean he could spend more time with her, helping put the story together.

She did a good job on the story, just as Lou expected she would. When she finished, he was pasting up the paper. She brought her copy over and handed it to him.

Lou read through it. "This is very, very good, Sheila," he told her.

She got a little red. "Thanks."

"You want to learn paste-up?"

"Ah...sure."

Lou showed her what to do on the newspaper's main computer and she began to work. He finished what he was doing, then stood looking over her shoulder while she struggled to fit the pieces of her story into the next week's paper.

"This is hard," she commented.

"Look..." He moved next to her, conscious of the pressure of her body against his. "Get up a second and I'll show you an easier way to do that." He sat down and said, "Try putting this here..." He placed a section of her article.

"Oh, I see," she exclaimed. "Can I...?"

Lou went to get up and when he did, he bumped against Sheila, knocking her off balance. Afraid she'd fall, Lou, without thinking, grabbed her around her waist without.

"Ah...I'm sorry," he said after they'd steadied themselves. "I didn't mean to knock you over."

"That's...that's all right," Sheila said, her face reddening.

Lou's hands were still around her waist. Now that he had hold of her, he didn't want to let go. "No...no problem," he stammered. His throat was tight, his pulse racing, and things were happening in his groin. He stared at her. "Sheila...you...you are so lovely," he said softly, then he bent and covered her lips with his.

At first Sheila stiffened and didn't respond. Her hands pressed weakly against his chest. Then she emitted a soft moan, her arms went around his neck, and her mouth opened. Their tongues dueled, sending flashes of joy, like lightening, through his mind.

It seemed like their kiss went on forever, but eventually it had to end. They stepped back from their embrace, faces flushed, chests heaving, staring at each other.

"How...what...what's happening...?" Sheila gasped. "I...I..."

"That was the most wonderful kiss I've ever had," Lou whispered, his pulse pounding.

"But..." Confusion clouded Sheila's comely face. "I...we..."

Lou took her in his arms again. This time Sheila snuggled against him, her hair tickling his face. His cock lurched and his legs shook. He kissed the top of her head. "I'm extremely attracted to you, Sheila," he said softly. "I...I have been for years."

She leaned back in his arms and looked at him. "You...you are? I-I didn't know..." A soft shudder went through her. "I feel all funny inside, I..."

"Look," he said, "I don't want to force you into anything you don't want. Why don't you take off? I-I'm afraid that if you don't leave, we'll let the fact that we're not thinking clearly push us into something we may regret later. I don't want to hurt you."

Sheila stepped out of his embrace and took a deep breath. "Yeah, maybe you're right. I-I'm not thinking too clearly right now." She walked to her desk, shut down her computer, then slipped into her coat. "I..."

"I'll be here all day tomorrow," Lou told her. "Call me." He hoped that by stopping things he'd made the right move. He was aware that he could probably have pushed things farther, given the fact she was off-balance, but he wanted her to be a willing participant in what he hoped would follow.

"OK," she replied, starting for the door. "I'll...I'll do that."

The next day, Lou was nervous as a cat. He couldn't work, all he could do was think about the kiss Sheila and he shared the night before. Would she call or wouldn't she? If she did call, what would she say?

The phone rang. Lou grabbed it. "Hello."

"Hi." It was her! His heart started thudding.

"I...ah...I'm still confused."

"Want to talk about it?"

"I...I guess so, but...not on the phone."

"Want to come down here?"

"I'm...I'm not sure it's such a good idea for us to be alone." His spirits fell. She was being too careful. His plan hadn't worked.

"Where, then?"

"I...I don't know."

"How about we go somewhere for dinner?" Maybe meeting him in a public place would ease her fears.

"Ah..." Long pause. Lou was scared. What if she decided she didn't want to go? "Yeah, OK. When?"

"Why don't we meet in the parking lot behind the office at seven-thirty?" he suggested, his excitement rising again.

"OK. I'll...I'll see you then."

Whew! All he had to do was get through the next three hours.

Lou had a tough time passing the three hours, but he did. At seven twenty-eight-he checked his watch three times, that's how he knew-he headed out the door to the parking lot. By the time he reached his car, Sheila's red Camaro was pulling into the lot. His breath caught. What would happen tonight? Would his plans come to fruition or end in failure?

She got out of the car, and his palms began to sweat. She was wearing an oversized red sweater-she was self-conscious about her small breasts and usually wore things to hide them-and a pair of tight black stirrup pants. Lou thought she looked breathtaking and gaped at her for a minute. "You look gorgeous," he said, hearing the raspy sound of excitement in his voice.

Sheila's face turned crimson. "Ah...thanks."

They stood there, both of them more than a little uncomfortable, for a few minutes. "Where...where are we going?" she asked.

"McGill's," he replied. It was a little place, with a reputation for good food, and-for his real purposes-h ad the advantage of being located in a motel. "Is that OK?"

"I hear it's nice," Sheila said.

"It is. I've eaten there before." He started the car, put it in gear, and they left.

"How are you doing?" he asked as they drove along.

"OK, I guess. I'm...I'm really confused."

"Why?" Lou glanced at her. She was staring out the windshield, hands folded in her lap.

She shrugged. "I...I know I should feel guilty about what we...what happened last night..."

It seemed good not to say anything, so Lou didn't.

"...but...but I don't. Not really. Am I...is there something wrong with me?"

"No." He laid his hand atop hers and gave it a squeeze. She turned her hand palm-up and grasped his.

They were quiet for the remainder of the trip, but she never let go of his hand. By the time they pulled into the parking lot, Lou's emotions were roiling like water at a fast boil.

He chose a parking spot near the edge of the lot, away from the bright overhead lights, shut off the engine and turned to look at Sheila.

She looked back at him, eyes wide, lips apart, her breathing strained. He put his hand in her wild brown hair and put a little pressure on the back of her head. Slowly she moved toward him and their lips met. Her arms snaked around his neck, and she groaned softly into his mouth.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12