Revenge Gone Wrong Ch. 02

Story Info
Young woman wants revenge for being bullied at work.
3.7k words
4.45
48.2k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright and sunny Saturday morning, but Peppa awoke with a thumping headache. She shuffled to the bathroom and peed, and after washing her face in cold water and brushing her teeth, she made her way to the kitchen for a glass of water and some pills to combat the pneumatic drill inside her skull.

Yawning, she walked into the lounge and saw the bound woman on the floor and it all came flooding back.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, as she dropped her glass and ran to Juliet praying that she hadn't died. As she dropped down beside her she heard snoring and sat back on her heels sighing in relief. Nervously she shook Juliet's shoulder until her eyes opened.

Juliet groaned and tried to move, she lay with her cheek in a pool of drool and with a croaky voice she asked, "Please may I use the toilet?"

Thirty minutes later Juliet sat at the kitchen table. Her face had been washed, and Peppa was feeding her toast and tea, because her hands were still tied and couldn't do it for herself.

"Don't I at least get to shower?" she asked.

"Of course, but you would have to share with me." Peppa looked away embarrassed. She had made it sound too much like an invitation and a part of her hoped Juliet would say yes. "I can't untie you yet, I still have to decide what to do with you," she explained.

Juliet looked up sharply. "You're not going to kill me are you?"

"Of course not!" Peppa almost laughed at the thought, "but if I do release you what will you do? Will you go to the police?"

"Let me free Peppa, you can't keep me here. You have to untie me before this all gets out of hand."

Hearing the calm voice of reason made Peppa begin chewing her nails again. "I'm going to shower and get dressed; I'll decide what to do after that." She stood and walked to the bathroom, trying to hide her surprise and excitement when she saw that Juliet followed her.

"You'll either have to untie me or wash me," Juliette said "personally I don't mind which."

They both stood naked in the shower, the hot water streaming down over them. Because of the lack of room, their bodies were in constant contact, but Peppa made sure she kept her hands well away. She so wanted to touch Juliet, but without the alcohol-induced courage, she was once more the nervous young woman.

Knowing she had to do one or the other, she nervously began soaping Juliet's body. Her hands were shaking and she tried to keep them clear of the woman's private parts: she had finally admitted to herself and to Juliet that she was gay, but she was scared to give her any more reason to ridicule her.

"What about the rest?" Juliet asked. She smiled as she pushed her hip into Peppa's belly.

"I...I can't, I'm sorry, anyway you're clean enough." Peppa kept her face turned away and tried to squeeze past Juliet to leave the close confines of the shower cubicle but Juliet pushed herself between the girl and the door. Peppa knew she could easily overpower the bound woman and force her way out, but she wasn't prepared to take the risk of hurting her.

"Look, please don't!" she pleaded. In answer, Juliet just pressed her ample breasts against Peppa's smaller ones. A groan escaped her lips that may have sounded like a sound of exasperation, but they both knew it was a sign of Peppa's arousal. Trying to act as though she found it a chore, she again applied soap to the warm wet skin; but this time to just Juliet's breasts, bottom, and pussy.

Soon Peppa found herself on her knees, gently and somewhat lovingly washing between Juliette's silky thighs. She raised her head to see that Juliet's eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she savored the hands caressing her. It took all of Peppa's willpower not to press her lips to the pussy just inches from her face.

Ten minutes later and Peppa found herself in the same position, this time she was drying Juliet's legs with a warm towel. She no longer hesitated to move her hands between the open thighs, or to slide the towel gently between the woman's buttocks, and she felt her nipples stiffen as she did so.

When she was dry, Juliet stepped back leaving Peppa on her knees. The young girl was still wet, and hugged the damp towel to her chest. For some reason she had agreed to dry Juliet first, she shivered as she looked up at the woman standing above her, and she knew inside that the power had shifted and she was no longer the one in control.

ooOOoo

"You are much too trusting, and it'll get you into serious trouble one day," Juliet said. "Now I have some things to do, but I shouldn't be more than a few hours, so you be good okay?" She smiled brightly, and after kissing Peppa on the nose she left, closing the door behind her.

Once she was alone, Peppa pulled at the bindings holding her to the chair but couldn't gain an inch of freedom. She cursed herself, and knew it was true; she was too trusting and so very naive. She had released Juliet on the simple promise that there would be no consequences, but she had fallen so easily for her guile. She thought back over their conversation trying to find where she had allowed herself to get into this mess.

ooOOoo

"You don't even know what it's like to be defenseless, do you?"

"Yes I do, I feel defenseless every day, when you and all the others pick on me," Peppa argued.

"You're not really defenseless though are you? you just need to stand up for yourself." They were sitting across from each other at the kitchen table. Peppa nursed a cup of strong coffee as a newly freed Juliet massaged her chaffed wrists.

"It's easy for you; you don't know what it's like, just because I'm different from you, I didn't choose to be gay." Peppa's voice trailed off, it was the first real mention of what she had said and done while she had had Juliet bound and she averted her eyes in embarrassment.

"Oh come on, it's got nothing to do with being gay, that's just a symptom not a reason."

"But none of you knew I was gay," Peppa said quietly, she hadn't even known herself until last night and she still found it hard to admit.

"Jesus, Peppa, are you really that dumb? Of course we know, everybody knows, you make it so fucking obvious and because you won't admit it you make yourself such an easy target. You never fight back; you take it all and just do as you're told."

"That's not true, I do try to fight, and it's just that it's all of you against me; you all gang up on me." Peppa's argument seemed to lose steam, and in a voice barely audible she added, "It's just not fair."

Juliet reached across the table and laid her hand on Peppa's forearm. "Life's not fair, but you would be the same if it were just one person, let me prove it to you." She stood and walked around the table. "Put your hands behind the chair back," she said with a stern voice.

"What? No, what for?" Peppa was puzzled as to what Juliet intended, but she didn't resist as her coffee was taken from her hands and her arms were pulled gently back and behind the chair. She even held them there as Juliet went to fetch the white cotton rope from the drawer where Peppa had placed it. When she realized what Juliette intended she snatched her hands back onto the table "oh no, not that," she protested.

"It's okay, I just want to show you how it feels, how you made me feel," Juliette said in a friendly tone. Standing behind Peppa she gently massaged the girl's shoulders and neck; she worked slowly down the arms pulling them once more behind her back. When Peppa's hands came together Juliette began wrapping the rope around the wrists.

"Please don't? I never meant to hurt you, I was drunk, you were drunk, it shouldn't have happened."

"No it shouldn't, but it did, you frightened me. It was nothing like what happens at work. You could walk out of the office any time you like, or you could just tell the girls to fuck off; so you're not really defenseless are you? But I want to show you how helplessness feels, when everything you want or do is controlled by someone else, when they can do whatever they want to you and you can't do a thing to prevent it." Juliette said as she worked with the rope securing Peppa's hands.

Peppa didn't struggle, she sat listening to the hypnotic voice, she hadn't meant to go so far, she had only wanted to humiliate Juliette a little, to make her understand what it was like to be bullied. Then she felt the rope tighten and she suddenly realized she was, in fact, helpless.

Now that their positions were reversed and she thought back to the previous night and what she had done to Juliet. She became worried as to what would happen next; what Juliette might do to her?

"Please Juliet, don't do this? I don't want it."

"Those words sound familiar. Didn't I say almost the same thing last night?"

On hearing the cold voice, Peppa became even more worried. "Don't hurt me please? I never meant it, I swear," she pleaded. Then she wasn't able to say any more as Juliet suddenly wrapped an arm around her neck and holding her head she forced some material into her mouth. This was quickly secured it in place with the belt Peppa had given her earlier along with the clothes she now wore.

Satisfied that Peppa was now secure, Juliette searched through the kitchen drawers for things she could use. From the corner of her eye she saw Peppa struggling to free herself.

"SIT STILL, DON'T FUCKING ANNOY ME!" she shouted, pointing a finger at the frightened girl.

Peppa immediately stopped struggling as if she was slapped, and with the aid of a variety of rope, belts, and tape she was securely tied to the chair. Her bound wrists were tied to the lower bar at the back, and her feet to the front legs, while two wide leather belts anchored her in place; one across her thighs and under the seat, and the other around her chest just below her breasts.

As Juliet pulled the belts tight she noticed that Peppa was braless beneath her tee shirt and that gave her an idea. In a drawer she found what she needed and watched Peppa's face as she thumbed the nipples through the cotton shirt. She smiled in malicious satisfaction when they stood out like two small bullets. Carefully, she placed a clothes peg on each, ensuring they were on the very tip.

Peppa's face screwed up in pain and she snorted for air through her nose. Shaking her head wildly, her body jerked as she tried in vain to shake the pegs free. When she finally gave up her struggles her face was red and wet with tears. She sagged into her bondage now knowing what being helpless truly meant.

Juliet produced the vibrator and unfastened the waistband of Peppa's trousers. Recognizing the familiar feel of defeat, she just sat accepting it. When the vibrator was pushed down the front of her panties, she merely groaned in resignation, but she did tense slightly when it was switched on.

Standing back Juliet admired her handiwork. She could hear the low buzz from the vibrator and knew it would drive Peppa mad. She hoped she had positioned it in such a way that it was unlikely to bring any relief, and smiled as she wondered how long the batteries would last.

Gathering up her shoes and bag, she got ready to leave, but then on an impulse she took a roll of Clingfilm and spent another ten minutes wrapping Peppa from neck to ankles, winding turn after turn around her helpless form until just her head was exposed. She did this for no other reason than for her own enjoyment.

An hour later, Peppa thought she might go insane; her face ran with sweat and her clothes felt soaked beneath the plastic wrap. Her nipples were a constant throbbing agony and her arms were almost completely numb. But despite her predicament, or maybe because of it, she was screaming inside her mind desperate for an orgasm. The vibrator was still doing its work, but held as it was just against her pussy, but away from her clitoris, it kept her on the very edge of the climax she needed. She tried once again to bring her thighs together hoping to apply a little pressure but to no avail, so she groaned in frustration and tossed her head from side to side, the only part of her body she could move.

After another hour she sat in defeat, her head hung down on her chest. When the batteries in the vibrator had finally given out she had nothing to focus on but the pain that Juliet had left her in, and she felt that she had been left to die a slow death. She tried to take her mind off all the hurt by thinking who might discover her bound and wasted body. She didn't have any really close friends, and her family lived many miles away. She knew she could sit there for days, weeks, or longer before anybody missed her, and then what would they think when they found her tied to a chair? She wasn't religious, but she started to pray. She prayed for a friend, someone to help her, she prayed for Juliet to return, to save her, even to tease her some more, anything but this pain and not knowing.

ooOOoo

The sound of the door opening brought her back to awareness, had she slept or just been daydreaming? She wasn't sure, but she was wide-awake now. She didn't know who it was, and she didn't care, as long as she was freed.

"Hello darling, did you miss me?" Juliet came skipping into the room her hands filled with shopping bags that she piled onto the table. "I've bought you so much stuff; you're going to love it. It cost quite a bit of money, but you'll reimburse me won't you?"

As she spoke, and to Peppa's relief, she began snipping through the wrap with kitchen scissors. The cool air passing over her body was wonderful, but she groaned as the pain in her nipples was renewed when Juliet pulled the Clingfilm away.

"Do you want them removed?" Juliet asked, speaking as though she was talking to a small child.

Peppa nodded her head frantically; she so desperately did want them removed

"Okay, if you're sure? But you'd better prepare yourself," Juliet warned her.

Peppa didn't know what she meant, but when the clips we're pulled free, and the blood rushed back to her punished nipples, she realized what pain really was. Her whole body stiffened and, despite her gag, she screamed out loud.

Juliet grinned; she removed the strap from around Peppa's chest, and cut her tee shirt open. Parting the material, she gazed at the girl's breasts. They were much smaller than her own, but they were perfectly shaped and so firm. And though she had never really looked at another woman in a sexual way before, Juliet thought they were beautiful, and she knew she just had to touch them. Standing behind her prisoner she let her hands slide over Peppa's shoulders and down her chest until she held the small compact breasts, each one just filling her hand, she could feel the hard nipples pressing into her palms, the contact causing the bound woman to whimper again

Reluctantly releasing the breasts, Juliet removed all of Peppa's restraints apart from the rope securing her wrists. When the gag was removed and she started to speak, the threat of the clothes pegs kept her quiet.

She was pulled unsteadily to her feet, and Juliette dragged Peppa's jeans down and ordered her to step out of them, with the aid of the scissors she cut away what was left of the tee shirt. Standing in just her panties Peppa wondered what was to come next as Juliet walked slowly around her, looking at every part of her body.

"Oh my, we are a dirty little girl, aren't we?" Juliet asked when she saw how wet Peppa's knickers were. She slid the silky piece of material down and off the long slim legs allowing the vibrator to clatter onto the floor.

"You really enjoyed yourself didn't you?" she said, as she waved the damp knickers before the girl's eyes. Peppa recalled how she had yearned for a climax and felt her face burn in embarrassment, she willed the ground to open up beneath her and swallow her whole.

Dropping the panties onto the table Juliet pulled a web of black leather straps from a bag and held it up for Peppa to see "look what I bought you," she said with a wide grin.

Peppa had no idea what it was, but she was soon to discover it was a body harness.

Before Juliette fitted it she released Peppa's wrists "Don't do anything silly now," she warned, and as Peppa stood docile, she fastened her hands into leather mittens and buckled a two-inch wide collar about her neck. Shiny metal cuffs were locked tight to her arms above her elbows, and linked by a short chain behind her back. Then the O rings at the ends of the mittens were clipped to her collar at either side of her neck. She was once again helpless and she had just stood and let it all happen without the slightest trace of a fight or even a verbal protest.

Juliet then fitted the harness; one-inch wide straps encircled Peppa's body, her waist, her chest above and below her breasts, and over her shoulders. Another strap was attached to the collar, down between her tits, under the waist strap, and through her crotch to be fastened at her back. Juliet pulled all the straps tight so they dug into Peppa's waist and chest, forcing the flesh of her boobs to squeeze out. But the worst was the strap through her crotch, pulled so tight it split her cunt, separating her pussy lips, and pressing hard against her clit.

"Here, hold this," Juliet ordered. Peppa was about to say something, anything, when a stubby leather penis was pushed into her mouth. It was attached to a pad with straps that hung down to her chest. "Keep that there. You don't want a visit from Mr. Whip, do you?" Juliette warned and she withdrew a short many tailed flogger from the bag and laid it on the table for Peppa to see.

Peppa bit down on the artificial cock, terrified of the consequences should she drop it.

The frightened young woman was eased back down into the chair, and Juliet set about cutting her ginger hair. Peppa felt she should protest, but was unsure what to do. She knew her hairstyle wasn't the most fashionable, but to just sit and allow her most hated enemy to hack away felt so wrong. But then, what choice did she have? She couldn't physically fight, and any verbal protest promised a painful punishment. So she sat with a foul tasting cock in her mouth, watching her long locks fall to the floor and wondering when this torment would end. But at the same time, she wondered why her pussy was itching madly and why she so wanted to cum?

When Juliet was satisfied with the hairstyle, she buckled the straps of the penis gag behind Peppa's head. She stroked the now shoulder length hair "Don't worry, I trained as a hairdresser, but it was some time ago. People shouldn't laugh, not too much anyway," she giggled.

Peppa dreaded to think what she looked like, but turning her head she saw her reflection in the window and she was shocked when she realized she looked prettier, sexier; was it the new hairstyle or was it the leather straps and lack of clothing?

Unable to find any suitable shoes for Peppa in her closet, Juliet transferred her own four inch heels, they were a little bit small for Peppa, but with some effort she managed to force them on the girl's feet.

Similar cuffs to those on her arms were locked around her ankles; again a short chain linked them together. Then clipping a leash to the collar, Juliet led her shuffling into the bathroom.

"We need to get rid of this now," Juliet said, tugging painfully at Peppa's pubic hair. She released the crotch strap and pushed her subordinate onto the toilet pan. When she eased her knees apart Peppa instinctively tried to close her legs, but a swift slap to the inside of her thigh parted them again.

After first trimming the ginger patch with the scissors, Juliette lathered soap over Peppa's crotch; teasingly she spent a long time slowly massaging it into and around her pussy. She grinned each time she made Peppa fidget when her fingers came into contact with a sensitive spot. Then producing a razor, Juliet began gently running the blade over the remaining stubble.

12