Reverend Takes Confession

Info
Rev takes midnight confession from two horny girls.
507 words
4.49
437.3k
61
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,239 Followers

To the listeners...

This audio, was recorded, not under my usual conditions of being alone and horny and in dire need of a release (and wanting to share it with you all) while recording this story, my partner was listening and stroking... In his earphones... And in turn I was listening to every one of his reactions to my words... His moans, his sighs... His calls of "oh God... " and at times, I could think of nothing else but my own pleasure Therefore this recording s a little more raw than most, I decided to leave it as is... Little gaps and all and hope you can all appreciate that this is truly my most honest work, and a gift to you all...

Enjoy it, please... And you know the drill... I always love hearing from you.


===

Reverend, father, minister...? I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to call you...I just know this... I want you. I want to break you. I want to break through your moral code, and I want to corrupt you. I want you to know nothing but desire for me. And lucky for me...I know you dirty little secret I know your secret little fantasy... And tonight...I'm going to test, just how holy you are...but you're not suppose to know that yet... So shhhh...

It must be hard being a minister...having to be so good and moral all the time...especially being young and single, I bet what you really want to do is just fuck all the women who come into your church... Well maybe not all the women.... Don't look so surprised... I told you I know your secret... But shh don't worry I wont tell, I'll just have to show you that all those times you've watched m in church... I've been reading your mind. Your dirty, kinky, naaasty thoughts... Mmm, but nowhere near as nasty as mine...Reverend...

You're sitting at the computer...and it's late. Your cock is hard in your hand as your eyes wash over the pictures of strangers fucking on your screen...you really need to cum so bard after the day you've had.

*knock knock* you yell FUCK, don't worry, just go open the door...it'll be worth it, I promise.

You pull your briefs and jeans back over your stiff cock and pull your shirt down over the tent in your pants and walk to the door and open it...and your cock jerks at the scene in front of you. Me , one of your congregants and my friend who you've seen me bring to the church a few times. You wonder what two young girls just 18, young, sweet fresh and still dressed in their catholic school uniforms are doing at your door at almost midnight... Well, I told you I knew your secret fantasy didn't I?

===



===

For Michael... If taking pleasure in all the carnal delights with you is sinning... Then baby, as a wise young passionate man once said,"Oh trespass sweetly urged... Give me my sin again. "

--:--
--:--
1.0
asian_princess
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,239 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn!

Great masturbation material!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omg

Made me so wet. Wow! I came hard.

mariner4mariner4almost 14 years ago
YES

Sexy story - could really imagine it, but you are very good

BiBigirlBiBigirlabout 14 years ago
Oh Yes

Oh Yes, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

BiBigirlBiBigirlabout 14 years ago
SEXY & NASTY

This a very good audio mostly unscripted. I will check out your others and see if they compare!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Daughter's Initiation into Incest Virgin daughter is trained to be a slut by her minister dad.in Illustrated
Babysitter Makes Me Lose Control My busty little babysitter is hard to resist.in Mature
Strip Poker: Five Girls, One Guy Game with girlfriend and friends gets out of hand.in Group Sex
More Stories