Reversal of Fortune Ch. 03

Story Info
The neighbors fall deeper into his depraved control.
6.9k words
4.5
108.3k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following tale is part of the series "Reversal of Fortune." Each of the parts can be read independently, although together they tell a broader story. I hope you will enjoy this one and elect to read the others as well.

* * * * *

The line stretched out the gates to the antechamber. Dozens of women. Some young, some older. Some in swimsuits, some in lingerie. Many were naked. And there were the uniforms: nurses, cheerleaders, lawyers and nuns. Most were gasping in the oppressive heat, wiping sweaty brows and fanning overheated bosoms. No one seemed surprised at the smoldering sulfur pots or the oily black smoke which perfumed the air. I ran my eyes along the line where it snaked toward the foot of my throne.

Near the head of the line, about five back from the front was a hot young milkmaid. I slammed the butt of my pitchfork on the ground, producing a bolt of flame which silenced the chattering crowd and captured everyone's attention.

"You!" I barked gruffly, pointing at her with the jagged trident. "To the front!"

She stepped cautiously to the front of the line.

"Stand there." I commanded, pointing to a spot just in front of me and to the side.

Oh man, she was gorgeous. Deliciously young, fresh and ripe. Perfect natural breasts. Not overly large, but perfectly shaped, firm and virtually begging to be sucked, pulled and bitten. She had flawless dewy skin and a flat, hard stomach which flowed into an enticing valley between her legs topped with a well-trimmed patch of golden curls.

I grunted in pleasure as the familiar feeling of desire coursed through me.

"Nice tits," I said harshly, "now rub your cunt."

She reached down and began to probe her downy pussy with one hand, feeling cautiously for the tenderest spots.

"Two hands!" I ordered impatiently. "Put one in your cunt and fuck yourself and rub your clit with the other one."

She flinched at the cruel tone, but brought her other hand down and obediently inserted two fingers into her pretty pussy, splaying her swollen lips out to either side. She began rubbing her clit, too, rubbing in deliberate, firm circles around the swollen nub.

"Harder! Rub it harder."

She seemed to expect this and began sawing her hand faster and harder across her inflamed clit. I observed how, with two hands in her crotch, her arms were pushing her tits together, causing the perfect orbs to jiggle and shake with every movement. I looked at the depraved spectacle of the innocent young woman frigging herself furiously and dancing the solo jig of passion in front of me. It was exactly what I needed. My cock began to inflate like a carnival balloon.

Soon it stood up straight -- an angry missile, jutting proudly from between my muscled, hairy thighs, glowing with heat and power. As red as a tomato, throbbing malevolently, the cock practically demanded attention. I didn't have to look far.

There, in her customary spot on her knees between my legs was my neighbor Sherry, naked, with her eyes cast down at the floor. Formerly an ordinary soccer mom, and casual partner in suburban driveway chit chat, she was now little more than a cum-bucket, a servant to my rampant libido, a series of compliant orifices to be used at my whim. I grabbed a fistful of her matted black hair and pulled her face up and without so much as a word impaled her on my jutting spike.

There was a sizzling sound and then a sweet rush of pleasure so intense it crossed my eyes. In a corner of my blurred vision I noticed the milkmaid writhing in pleasure, furiously twisting her nipples and pounding her clit as she teetered on the edge of climax. The sight of her frantic passion fueled my own desire, and I decide to enjoy the show a while longer.

"Stop!" I roared at her, producing a belch of flame.

"You." I pointed to the thirty-something librarian at the front of the line, naked except for her horn-rimmed glasses.

"Turn around and get on your knees."

She complied at once, presenting me with her fleshy ass.

I turned my gaze back to the sex-addled milkmaid.

"Sit down, there." I instructed, nodding at the prostrate librarian.

The young girl cautiously straddled the librarian's back and carefully lowered herself onto the older woman's pelvis.

"Now continue."

The girl eagerly resumed strumming her clit and squeezing her flushed and sweaty breasts. In her overheated condition she quickly ascended the slope towards orgasm, so I interrupted her once more.

"Put that one in your ass." I growled pointing to the hand mauling her tits.

She moved her hand, first to her dripping pussy, where she coated her fingers with her slippery liquids, then to her pretty pink asshole, which she swabbed with the viscous fluid. She tapped at the tiny hole several times, before gaining purchase with her finger tip. The fingers on her other hand were furiously flying over her engorged clit and she let out a loud hiss as she wiggled the one finger deeper into her anal canal. With a moaning shudder she lost control and tipped over the edge of lust.

The surrender in her eyes as she succumbed to the simultaneous pleasures of the finger burrowing into her ass and the abuse of her overheated clit was all it took to push me over the brink and trigger my own eruption. I felt the fiery seed pour forth into Sherry's sucking mouth in several burning spurts.

When I was finished injecting my cum into Sherry's mouth, I looked down at her. Sherry's cheeks bulged and she was breathing heavily through her nose as she sat obediently in front of me. I nodded at her.

"You may dispose of it now," I rumbled. "Give it to Harvey."

Harvey. Sherry's husband. My lip curled in contempt just saying his name. I had thought of him as a pompous asslicker from the first time I met him. But since I had enslaved his wife and made her my sex toy, I now found that he was much less of an annoyance.

Harvey obviously heard his name, because my asshole suddenly felt empty as he removed his tongue and crawled out from his spot under my throne. His mouth hung open and his dirty tongue stretched out, eager for his meal. Sherry turned her head with a practiced twist and inserted her mouth in Harvey's, depositing the precious load there. When she pulled away a sticky strand of cum trailed across his chin and a hot flush of anger instantly coursed through me.

"Lick it up!" I thundered, steam literally blasting out of my ears. "You fool!"

His tongue snaked out and attempted to retrieve the wayward scum, but was only partially successful. Almost as if it had a mind of its own, my tail uncoiled from behind me and reared towards Harvey striking him in the face with the flat side of the pointy tip. Harvey recoiled in surprise and shock, and I heard myself screaming "No, no, no" as the malevolent tail continued to bludgeon Harvey about the head and shoulders.

Shockingly, Harvey began to bleat like a sheep as the writhing red prong probed now at his side, jabbing deeper and deeper into his flesh and tearing out large chunks of tissue with each strike. The barbed tail left raw gaping pits behind, revealing the meat inside which was startlingly red and smoldering slightly at the edges. The acrid smell of charred flesh wafted up to my nose, causing a shiver of revulsion. Still, the tail seemed to have a mind of its own, attacking repeatedly and without mercy. His distress cries grew louder and louder with each piercing jab and between the plaintive bleating and the oily smoke, all the air seemed to be sucked out of the room. My vision blurred and my head began to swim. The shrieking reached an ear-splitting crescendo as the room and everything in it dissolved into a shapeless gray fog.

* * * * *

I sat bolt upright. The alarm clock squealed like a leaky balloon until Lisa rolled over and slapped it with a practiced hand to start the snooze cycle. Without missing a beat she gathered the covers around her and rolled over to go back to sleep. I was wide awake and my heart was pounding. Our bedroom was gray and calm. Outside, a few birds cheerfully announced the expected arrival of the sun. My damp, clammy skin told a different story. I looked at Lisa sleeping peacefully. What had happened? Was that me? Was I different? Had I sprouted horns and a forked tail? Did Lisa sense what I had become?

Only a few hours earlier I had experienced the culmination of my recent transformation. I had experienced the awakening of an element of my personality that I wasn't aware existed, and apparently was still coming to grips with.

* * * * *

Through a mundane set of circumstances, I had recently taken control of Sherry and Harvey, my neighbors from across the street, enslaving them psychologically and sexually. At first it was simply opportunistic. The opportunity to get back at my pompous neighbor and have my way with his compliant wife fell in my lap, so to speak. I mean, what would you have done? But to my surprise, I found that once I had a taste, I craved more.

After repeatedly dominating Sherry, the previously chaste suburban housewife and mother, and introducing her to an increasingly depraved series of sexual humiliations, I reached the zenith (or nadir) of my transformation when I brought Harvey, her blowhard jerk of a husband into the mix and made him watch and even assist as I bent Sherry compliantly over the arm of their own couch and ruthlessly fucked her previously virgin ass. It was incredible. I loved it. I had indulged my darkest fantasies and had my way with the hapless Cohens.

But this latest episode hadn't been just opportunism. No, I had made it happen. What did that say about me?

After the initial scene I called them both into the kitchen. They were a sight. Sherry walked slowly and unsteadily, whether from wobbly legs or sore asshole, I couldn't tell. Her dark hair was tousled and askew, covering much of her flushed face, but she did nothing to brush it away, preferring to hide behind the dark veil. Harvey attempted to look nonchalant, but he couldn't make eye contact with me or Sherry. For my part, I felt alive in a way I never had before -- that I had unlocked a door to a secret chamber that contained some previously hidden part of my soul.

"Anyone thirsty?" I asked casually.

I opened their fridge and took out a big jug of water. Unscrewing the cap, I took a long swig directly from the bottle.

"Sherry, want a drink?" I asked.

She peered out cautiously from behind her loose bangs and shrugged affirmatively. I took another swig and leaned down to give her a deep kiss and pass the water into her mouth. She was initially surprised and I felt a good bit of the cool liquid run out of her mouth and drip off her chin onto her naked torso. Recovering her composure, Sherry adjusted to accept my offering, and our tongues sparred as she swallowed my mouthful. I made sure Harvey had a good view of my hand mauling Sherry's breasts as we continued our deep French kiss.

Coming up for air, I took another deep swig from the bottle and held it out to Harvey.

"Want some?" I asked, wiping my chin.

Harvey stared at the bottle, scarcely able to conceal his disgust.

"What? Are you waiting for a kiss too?" I spat at him.

Harvey flinched visibly at the implication.

The bag of carrots I had previously used to inaugurate Sherry's reluctant anus still lay on the counter, including the offending instrument itself.

"Who's hungry?" I asked coolly. "I'm famished."

I pulled a fresh stalk out of the bag and took a big bite.

"Sherry."

I handed her another fresh carrot and she took a big bite too.

"Harvey."

I handed him the one that had been up Sherry's ass. He looked at it, unsure. From where I sat it looked normal, but up close? Who knows? Could he see the shit streaks? Smell the funk of his wife's ass; sense the slight coating of butt juices? He took a big bite, showing no sign that he recognized the taste of his wife's ass on the cool vegetable. I looked at Sherry. She stared at Harvey in fascination.

"Hold it right there Harvey. Don't move."

Harvey froze with the carrot protruding from his mouth.

"Okay, now grab the carrot with both hands."

He complied, hesitantly. He made a lewd image, apparently fellating the carrot.

Sherry had a wild gleam in her eyes and her nipples were clearly hard. Seeing her arousal, I noticed that my cock was tingling with renewed energy.

"You know Harvey, I'm feeling like another round. You'd better get in there and clean her up. I don't want any sloppy seconds, even if they are my own."

Harvey looked at me incredulously.

"Come on Harvey -- now!

"No way!" he bleated in panic. "Why would I do that? You already threatened me and, and... and fucked my wife. Why should I let you torture me like that? What else can you do? I don't care who you tell."

I fixed Harvey with a steely glare. I don't know where it came from, but suddenly I knew exactly what to say.

"You're right, Harvey. I already fucked your wife in the ass, and I think we both know that I'm going to do it again, and you can't do a thing to stop me because she wants it. Wants it bad. In fact, you're going to help me. You're going to do whatever I say, because I'll tell you what I can do Harvey that would make it worse. I could kick you out of here -- send you to the other room so you can't be part of this little game. You want it worse than her. We all saw how excited you got watching me, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss out on any of this action."

At that I gave Sherry a sharp slap on her ass with my open hand, producing a satisfying crack. She jerked in surprise and a handprint bloomed on her pale cheek.

"Sherry, lean forward," I commanded.

Sherry complied, lying flat across the kitchen table.

"Now spread it."

Without hesitation, Sherry reached back and pulled apart her plump soft buns, revealing her crinkled pucker. It had resumed its tightly closed shape, but appeared slightly red and raw around the edges.

"More!" I bellowed, and Sherry pulled harder on her ass cheeks, producing a slight gap in the abused orifice.

"Now push."

I could see Sherry's stomach muscles clench and her asshole spasm.

"Again!"

This time the writhing of her sphincter produced a single pearly drop of wetness which emerged tentatively from her tightly-stretched anus like a worm after the rain.

"There," I barked at Harvey, "get in there and clean that up. I want it nice and shiny clean for my cock."

This time Harvey was overcome by his fascination with her violated portal and sank to his knees between Sherry's outstretched legs. He placed his palms on her fleshy rump and leaned in towards her gaping crack. I could clearly see a shudder of revulsion pass through his back and quiver his shoulders. But he leaned in closer and touched his tongue to her pussy. He didn't hesitate and immediately used the flat of his tongue to swipe the length of her crack -- passing directly over her dewy pucker and cleaning away the creamy discharge.

"Very good!" I said, genuinely impressed. "Now get in there and really scour her out. Get your tongue up in there and get every last drop. I want to see her asshole shine!"

Harvey bent to his task and was as good as my word. He rimmed Sherry's tortured anus furiously, teasing forth another drop of my spunk as her sphincter slowly relaxed under the pleasing onslaught.

Then Harvey stiffened his tongue and pushed it firmly into her ass. He made surprising headway, plunging into her rectum until his tongue was fully seated and his chin bottomed out against her crack. I could see his jaw working as he pistoned his tongue inside her anal sheath, scouring away my recent deposit. Sherry moaned in helpless pleasure as Harvey's tongue plied the depths of her ass. I'm not sure who was enjoying it more.

The depraved sight now made me shiver involuntarily. It was a rush. A hit right into the vein. And my main vein was fully hard.

"Nice work. Now step aside."

Harvey stumbled slightly as I pushed him away from Sherry's ass crack and stepped into his place. I admired her dilated pucker and circled her slick sphincter with my index finger.

"Hand me that," I said to Harvey, pointing at an oil and vinegar salad set on the window sill next to him. He daintily picked up the whole set by the loop in the top and swung it over to me. What did he think I was going to do with the vinegar?

"Just this part. Put the rest away," I said, taking the oil.

I poured the oil in a thin stream over her asshole and watched as it dripped down her pussy lips.

"Just adding a little oil to the salad you tossed" I explained casually. Then I jammed two fingers deep in her ass with one smooth stroke. Sherry grunted, and I could feel her sphincter bear down reflexively on the intruders. But the tight ring quickly relaxed and I began rhythmically pumping her oily asshole, spreading my fingers so that every upstroke caused the wrinkled edges of her sphincter to stretch and pull away from her body. Soon her anus was blooming like a spring rose.

I pulled my fingers roughly from her ass, eliciting a slight gasp from Sherry and grabbed my stiff pole. I gave it one stroke to spread some of the slippery oil and slid my shaft into place between her cheeks. Now it was Sherry's turn to shiver as I butted the head of my cock against her ass hole. I leaned forward and slowly but forcefully drove the length of my pipe up her chute in one motion. Sherry groaned plaintively as my shaft plumbed the depth of her colon.

Her tone changed to a hissing "Ooooooh..." as I slowly withdrew from the clutching grasp of her ass.

I drove forward again slowly repeating the process while Sherry cooed and keened like the finest Stradivari-ass.

"Come closer," I ordered Harvey. "Did you ever think you would see this?"

I pulled my cock from Sherry's abused asshole. After two violations in less than an hour, it gaped open, greasy, red and raw. I plunged my shaft back into her ravaged ass and delivered a few rapid-fire thrusts which set the table and her generous cheeks shaking. Harvey stared transfixed at the place where my root entered his wife's bowels. His face was blank but his focus was clear. I yanked my cock out and waved it in Harvey's general direction. I laughed out loud as he opened his mouth reflexively, prepared to take my dirty cock in.

"Very good Harvey," I laughed. "You want to show us what you can do with that mouth of yours? Is that it? You want to show us what you can do with this?"

I taunted him with my soiled, throbbing cock.

"I don't think so. Not today. I think you'd like that too much. Don't you think Harvey would like that, Sherry?"

Sherry looked at me, cross-eyed with lust, and nodded, slowly.

"Uh huh," she grunted with surprising authority, making me think that she'd like to see that herself.

"Yes, I agree. The little cocksucker would like that. No Harvey, you can show off your cock sucking talents some other time. Now's not the time, so you just kneel there and watch."

I set up a pattern, alternating between pumping my cock into Sherry's plump ass in rapid fire strokes and pulling it out to tease Harvey with the sight of my engorged tool and Sherry's yawning anus.

Her ass felt absolutely incredible molded around my dick, and I reveled in the clutching heat of my new toy as I stroked in and out. I was surprised at how quickly my climax came on. I fought it for as long as I could, but when the end became inevitable, I yanked my cock from Sherry's ass and turned toward Harvey as my twitching cock suddenly exploded, firing a blast of molten sperm directly into his face. Another blast caught him right in the neck, and his hand clutched at his throat in a gesture of surprise.

I turned back to Sherry and slid my convulsing cock back into her gaping chute. I pressed in deep and enjoyed the feel of her spasming colon milking me through the last few paroxysms. All too soon I was done.

12