Rich White Bitch Gets Gang-Banged Ch. 2

Story Info
She's forced to act like cheap street whore.
1.4k words
4.1
336.1k
50
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glenn S
Glenn S
42 Followers

The dance club was a filthy run-down dive where petty criminals traded in drugs and prostitution. It was the type of place Wendy had only ever seen in movies, she never ever thought it possible that she would be forced into working in one sucking cocks and being fucked in the ass.

God, how her world had changed in less than 24 hours. From the rich socialite woman with class and style to a cheap whore that sucked the cocks of street scum and was rutted like a dog!

She was tired, she was filthy, and all she wanted was to go home to her lovely home.

Tony had other plans though. "You are gonna get on stage, dance around, take off your fucking whore rags, and fuck for the audience. You hear me bitch!" Tony roared.

Wendy nodded as she was pushed towards the stage entrance. She could hear the rowdy crowd and knew she would be fucked like she had never been fucked before. Her cunt started to lubricate and her juices started to run. It was as if her cunt had a mind of its own and it wanted all those cocks whether Wendy wanted them or not!

Some trashy strip music blared out and the curtain raised. Tony shoved 2 giant cock-shaped 18-inch electric vibrators into her hands and said "Use these on your ass and cunt bitch!" She was shoved onto stage and fell over. A voice yelled out "Get up whore and get your fucking clothes off!"

She got to her feet and started to gyrate her hips. She looked into the audience. It was full of all the perverts and degenerates that loved to masturbated watching shows like this.

She put down the vibrators and removed her little top and her naked tits were greeted with howls of approval. She turned around and wiggled her ass as she removed her little skirt. She kicked the skirt away from her a little and some pervert quickly grabbed it as a souvenir.

"Show us your cunt!" yelled some filthy bastard. She obediently got down on all 4's and stuck her cunt and ass out towards the audience. The whistling and cheering was almost deafening.

Wendy could see Tony off-stage gesturing to the vibrators. She dutifully reached for one of the vibrators and started shoving the massive plastic cock into her cunt. She turned it on full speed and sat back onto it taking at least 12 inches into her cunt. She wiggled her ass around and it slipped in a little deeper. She was beginning to feel a powerful orgasm building.

Just then Tony appeared on stage, took the other huge vibrator, poured lubricant from a tube all over it, and began to shove it into her asshole. She protested but Tony said "Shut the fuck up!!"

Tony mercilessly shoved the vibrator into her asshole until he had a two thirds of it buried in her ass. It was as round as a coke can. Her ass was stretched to breaking point. She hit orgasm, her body convulsing like an epileptic. Tony said "You fucking love this don't you!"

Tony stood up and yelled to the crowd "She's ready for you guys to gang-bang now!"

The filthy bastards yelled their approval and began making their way to the stage. A security guard had them form two roughly evenly numbered lines - one at her ass and one at her head.

Tony laid down the ground rules "You get either a blowjob from the front or, if you are at her ass, you can fuck her once. Then you fuck off back to your seats or go home!" Tony removed both vibrators.

Wendy glanced at the lines. She estimated at least 50 guys on each line.

The first cock was shoved in her mouth "Suck this bitch!" demanded its randy owner.

Another cock slid into her asshole. She knew that most guys would fuck her ass. But hopefully these guys wouldn't take long to cum.

After 15 minutes of furious fucking she had only reduced the line by 4 guys. Mikey kept shoving a video camera in her face. He didn't miss the opportunity for a fuck movie.

Another 60 minutes passed and she was covered in cum. Some guys liked her to swallow while others wanted to see their cum splash across her face. He hair was even soaked in cum and her eyes stung from the cum some bastards liked to shoot into them. She lost count of how many cocks had fucked her ass and cunt. But she thought there must have been at least 20. Some guys were real brutal bastards and slapped her so hard on the ass that she almost fainted.

Another hour went by and the lines were reduced considerably. She didn't even try and count anymore. Cum lay in pools around and under her where it had dripped from her body. Incredibly she still enjoyed being fucked, being a whore to so many men. It drove her on and made her determined to get through both lines. She loved it! "How could I love this?" she thought to herself.

Tony turned to Mikey and said "Man, this is going to make a great video, this bitch takes cock like no whore I have ever seen".

The fucking continued for several more hours until there was only 8 guys left. Tony told them to stand around Wendy and jerk off all over her face. "What a great way to finish the video!" he said to Mikey.

The guys blew cum all over her and she sat there looking at the camera. Then she smiled and licked the cum away with her tongue, also catching globs of it with her fingers and greedily shoving it in her mouth. Tony and his hoods couldn't believe it!

It was nearly 6.00am and Tony said "Time for you to go home whore and clean up. You have another shift tonight".

To her own amazement she replied "Great, I hope the clients are better than tonights lousy showing".

Tony ordered Sal to wrap a blanker around her so she didn't get cum on the seats of the Mercedes.

Wendy, the high-class wealthy woman now a cheap whore, was driven to within 4 blocks of her luxury mansion where the car was abruptly stopped. The sun was rising and the streets were beginning to move with people getting about their daily business. Wendy was ordered out of the car and the blanket was taken from her. She protested but was told by Tony in his usual abrupt way to shut up. Tony threw her a tiny pair of denim shorts which had had the ass cheeks cut out of them. She wasn't given a top but she was given her house keys.

"Put these shorts on bitch and start walking home!" Tony ordered.

She pulled on the shorts, which didn't really cover anything at all. With her arms wrapped around her tits she walked off. That dirty bastard Mikey hung out of the car window video taping her ass as she walked down the street.

People noticed the tatty near naked whore hurrying along the street in the ritzy suburb. She thought she was sure to be seen by people she knew. "That fucking bastard Tony!" she said to herself.

At the gateway to her home she noticed her Mercedes parked in the driveway. "What the fuck does he want now!" she said out loud to herself. She fumbled with her keys and let herself inside.

Her husband stood there with Tony and his filthy henchmen. Her mind screamed "NO!"

"Sit down my dear" said her husband Arthur. "You look a frightful mess!"

She stammered out some incoherent excuse about Tony abducting her and raping her.

Her husband said "Relax my dear, I hired Tony"

Wendy sat in shock. Had she heard right? Her husband had hired men to abduct her, fuck her, and turn her into a whore?

"Why?" she asked Arthur.

"You see, I know all about your dirty little affairs behind my back for the past 5 years. Did you think I was stupid? You had to be taught a lesson. Of course now I have no need for such a dirty whore so I have arranged for you to be flown out of the country tonight by my private jet".

Wendy looked at him quizzically.

"I have sold you as a fuck-slave to some men in the Middle East my dear. You fetched a pretty penny I might add. An explanation for your 'disappearance' has already been cleverly planned. You simply chose to move to Europe to live."

In 24 hours Wendy's life had been reduced to a shambles. Now she was to serve the rest of her miserable days as a fuck slave to Arabs!

Her pussy started to throb and her juices began to flow.

Glenn S
Glenn S
42 Followers