Rihanna's Biggest Interview

Story Info
A deep interview with Rihanna.
10.6k words
4.46
102.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
735 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Sat in her comfy leather chair in the room of the five-star hotel selected for the interview, Rihanna contemplated quite how this would all unfold. The interview in question was for a new magazine, another Men's magazine similar to FHM or GQ but intending to push the boundaries of their coverage of female celebrities, not just with sexier photo shoots but also far more intimate and revealing interviews, dishing out the saucy details on them that people really wanted to know. Accordingly to accompany this interview she'd done a photo shoot for them, her most revealing ever, wearing an assortment of bondage gear to amplify her burgeoning kinky image. It'd been a mix of rubber, PVC and leather, corsets and cuffs. In one picture she was wearing nothing but a spiked collar, carefully doing just enough to teasingly hide herself, and in another her collar also had a leash clipped to it, being pulled as she looked up hungrily at a riding crop whilst wearing a ballgag and handcuffs.

She'd really enjoyed herself doing that photo shoot; she loved showing herself off, the body she worked hard on at the gym, and getting to wear a wide array of kinky and sexy outfits, it just made her feel fantastic about herself. In the future she knew she'd pose naked, not yet but sometime, because she wanted to, empowered by the celebration of her body by so many people. Right now though she focussed on the interview, knowing this was going to be very revealing for her, but not minding at all, since she was very open and confident about herself and knew this would only make her sexier to millions of people. And she knew it would be, because the guy interviewing her was well known for being very direct and prying at intimate details, always trying to get a little hint of the darkest and most private aspects of celebrities lives, especially sexy female ones such as herself, and as a result always put out saucy, revealing interviews that people enjoyed reading.

However there was more to this than just being an interview. Whilst it was scheduled for her by her manager, a stop off whilst she was on tour to promote it and her latest album, and generally keep her profile up worldwide, she was utilising it as an opportunity to have a crack at something herself. She'd heard a rumour that her cheeky interviewer was particularly well hung, and she wanted to find out if it was true. And more than that, if he was she wanted to enjoy it, and she was sure that he wouldn't turn her down. After all, it'd make a very good interview for him. So she'd dressed for the part, partially in line with her image, partly because she liked dressing sexily and then mostly so she could entice him. She was wearing a tight red top that hung off her shoulders, revealing her bra straps and full cleavage, drawn up by a sexy sheer black bra beneath.

The top stopped short to reveal her flat tummy, which fed into a short black skirt, just long enough to cover her firm, rounded arse, but loose in style so it'd flick up if she moved, and underneath she wore matching sheer black knickers, low slung at the front and pulling up between her bum at the back, though it mattered little when they were completely see through. One glance up her skirt would give anyone a look at her smoothly waxed pussy, above her laced-topped fishnet hold-up stockings. She completed the look with a pair of killer black platform heels, making her teeter sexily as she walked and giving her a dressed to kill look. Her thoughts were broken as she heard the door to the room as he entered, closing it behind him as she turned in the big chair to face him, pushing on the carpet with her savage heels.

"Lock that," she said before he had a chance to step away from it, making him look up at her, taking her in with greedy eyes.

"Lock it?" he said unsurely, the question immediate to his mind rather than introducing himself.

"Yeah, so nobody can interrupt your...questioning of me," she said with a beautiful smile, letting the hesitation just hang in the air a moment to get a little sexual tension building from the outset. He turned the lock and smiled back at her, stepping over to her chair as she stood up on her huge shoes as he extended a hand to her.

"Hi Rihanna, pleasure to meet you," he said, shaking her soft hand as she took his.

"Nice to meet you too," she beamed, leaning up give him a kiss, but not going just for the cheek, giving him a light one on the lips, which she could tell surprised him a little, but he didn't back down from it at all or question it, smiling wider as she pulled away and sat herself back down, crossing her legs carefully so as not to show off the goods too soon, letting her heels and strong thighs be the starting point. Of course this made her little skirt ride up, which she carefully tucked down to keep herself hidden as he sat down opposite her, taking out a Dictaphone and clicking record, lying it down on the glass coffee table between them as she smiled at him, noticing his glance at her legs as he reached down to grab his notepad from his bag, Rihanna able to see his questions scribbled down on it but not able to catch what he was going to ask, though she was sure she could change that.

"Right Rihanna, let's get right into it huh?" he said, looking her right in the eye, somehow giving her a tingle that she might not be quite as dominating in this position as she expected.

"Sounds good to me, fire away, you're the big journalist after all," she said with a sly smile.

"Ok then," he said with a smile that suggested her knew more about her than she thought, "how's it feel to be here in Montreal?" he asked.

"Oh it's fantastic, it's a wonderful city, a great place to be. I had a really good show here and then went down to the Formula 1 on Sunday, and then a great night out as well," she said with a smile and just the slightest flick of her eyebrow.

"Excellent, so your tour's going well then? Enjoying yourself? It seems like you enjoy yourself more with every tour, and wear less and less as it goes on," he said with a smile, his eyes unashamedly looking up and down her body, especially at her tiny skirt.

"Oh absolutely, the tour's going brilliant! It's sold out, all my fans are there and I get to do what I do best, belt out my songs and shake my ass. It's just so exhilarating to get up there and show off, I can't deny I get a rush from it, I'm kind of an exhibitionist so the less I wear the greater it is for me, and I love pushing the limits of what I can get away with," she said, flicking her red hair back from her face as she looked up at him from underneath her eyebrows, just squeezing her thighs ever so slightly.

"No denying that, you're no stranger to controversy after all, especially with your recent video "S&M". Is that something you like to get into in the bedroom, or is it all just an image?" he said, not trying to hide how much he was ogling her, almost making her feel guilty she had her legs shut just with his eyes.

"Oh no it's definitely not just image, it's something I'm genuinely into, it was just great to bring it into my work and have fun with it. S&M was the best video I've ever done, and it's something I love to indulge in my sex life as well, I love pushing myself and being tied up and all that," she said with a devilish grin, feeling a little rush of excitement go through her as she arched her back a little to present her chest more.

"Oh really, are you dominant or submissive though? Holding the whip or wearing the handcuffs?" he said with a smile, not seeming the least bit phased by her very forward attitude, as if he knew how to handle her.

"Submissive, I'm definitely wearing the handcuffs. I love the guy to take the lead, tie me up, give me a good spanking and order me about, and anything else he wants, it gets me off. I let out any of my dominant stuff in my videos, like in S&M, but when it comes down to it I just do as I'm told," she said with a purr, looking him deeply in the eyes. He could see in her gaze just how serious she was, and how suggestive, almost as if she was urging him to whip out a collar and make her his bitch right there.

"Sounds very good, I think I might take you to bed," he said with a laugh, serious about it in his mind but giving it to her as a joke.

"Oh really, is that a proposition?" she asked, fluttering her eyelids at him and blowing him a kiss before beaming a smile.

"Well that depends on your answer, and whether you're currently single?" he asked with a smile.

"Well there's plenty of interest, but yes right now I'm available, my favourite position is doggy style, and I'll give you my number later," she giggled with a little flick of her tongue. He was a little taken aback, not sure if she was serious or just kidding, but he quickly composed himself and continued.

"Excellent, I'll definitely call you for a date, especially with what you're into. But how can a girl like you be single right now?" he asked. It was a big question but he clearly wasn't trying to get too deep with it.

"Well right now I'm just having fun, I'm going round the world and got so much to experience, so though I'm single I'm still getting plenty don't you worry! A couple of days ago, but I'm already feeling frustrated," she said, giving a showy pout, starting to lure him in now as she got into detail about when she was last fucked.

"Oh so you've got a high sex drive then, needing it again already. Don't you own any toys?" he said with a laugh.

"Yeah I've got a high drive, need plenty of sex, and that's no bad thing! And yes of course I have toys, but it's not the same as the real thing," she said with a flick of her eyebrows, catching his gaze.

"Oh really, what sort of toys?" he asked, not even attempting to hide his interest in her sex toy collection. She gave a giggle at the question, knowing she was laying it out there with her answer.

"A bit of everything. I've got dildos, vibrators, a remote control toy I wear out sometimes, butt plugs and beads, a strap on, everything, I like to try everything out," she said with a grin, knowing his mind was running with images of her using them now.

"Sounds great fun," he said, imagining the gorgeous Bajan star stuffing her pussy with a thick dildo, "so on that note, what goes in the bedroom with Rihanna?" he said, having made plenty of notes on his pad already, but knowing it was all caught on tape, which was handy as he was sure he wouldn't remember all of this, especially as she was making his cock swell somewhat.

"Oh absolutely anything goes, I'm up for giving anything a go and I've found very few things I don't like yet! I'm very open minded and love a wide variety in any given session, so if you want to bend me over and split my booty with your big, thick cock, you go right ahead," she said in a deep, smooth tone, making his cock surge in his jeans, noticing Rihanna looking down as if to see whether she'd had a reaction, fidgeting a little herself and just pulling her top down a little to show off her lovely rack a bit more.

"That's a hell of an invitation, especially since you offered me your number and told me you're frustrated already, perhaps I should take you up on that after we finish this interview!" he said with a grin, looking down at her squeezing thighs, hoping she'd uncross her legs.

"Maybe it is an invitation," she purred, staring deeply into his eyes. There was a moment between them, the tension in the air just holding them apart, before he broke it with another question.

"I'll think about it," he said, taking it in his stride again, Rihanna unable to trip him up, "and moving on, you've got plenty of tattoos now, and piercings. Don't you have your nipple pierced?"

"I love my tattoos, but they're not just some trendy fashion thing, I pick meaningful things to get done, though I'm always on the lookout for another thing to add. And the piercings, I don't have many, but sure I've got a few, and yeah I've got my nipple done, want to see it?" she asked as casual as if she were asking if he wanted to see her new shoes. Before he could even speak, not that he was going to object anyway, she sat up and slipped her top down to expose her right breast, pulling the top out the way and then looking up at him with a grin, her nipple and its gold ring clearly visible through her sheer black bra, the nipple obviously hard as well.

"Wow," he said, pausing for a little as he just took her in, her gorgeous tan skin and lovely piercing, "that's gorgeous, really is. And a lovely bra. So why did you get it done?" he asked, able to compose himself as she showed him for far longer than she needed to before she pulled her top back up.

"Thanks, I'm wearing matching panties as well, can see right through them. Well I love having my nipples played with, and so getting it pierced only heightened the sensations, it feels amazing, and it's great to do something a little rebellious. I'm thinking of having the other one done as well given how well this one turned out, and also thinking of getting my clit hood pierced," she said with a grin.

"Really? Well that'll certainly get you off, and everyone will see it with a skirt that short and sheer underwear!" he said with a laugh. She gave a dirty laugh as well, flicking her heel up towards him.

"They'll see everything anyway, I'm completely smooth down there, nothing to conceal me," she said with a suggestive flick of her tongue, and with that she uncrossed her legs, deliberately lifting her thigh a little more than she needed to, giving him a glimpse up between her legs and helping the skirt ride up enough so he could have a good long look as she put her foot down. He did just that, his eyes looking straight up her tiny skirt, seeing her totally see through little black knickers and her totally bald pussy beneath, just able to see the top of her slit.

"Do you shave or wax?" he said after a few seconds just ogling her, Rihanna looking down at his jeans, seeing he clearly had a growing erection, and it looked pretty big. She could only hope as big as she'd been told.

"Wax, get it done every week or so, best way to be totally smooth," she said, just letting her fingers drag over the inside of her thigh as she bit her lip.

"Lovely, and I think you should definitely get your clit pierced, it'll look very sexy, especially if you wear lingerie like that," he said with a grin, finally looking back up to meet her gaze, Rihanna beaming. She was hugely turned on now, loving his absolutely adoration of her body, her juices leaking into the bottom of her sheer panties now, nipples twisted up. She was almost tempted to start touching herself, but controlled herself to persevere with the interview. After a sexually charged silence, he continued.

"So Rihanna, we've heard you say you can find girls sexy in the past, and on your tour you pretty much gave a female fan a lap dance. So do you get down with the ladies?" he asked with a grin, clearly loving the idea of her with another woman.

"Well absolutely, there's some incredibly sexy women out there, I can't just ignore them. I've had a few experiences, and Katy Perry is a very good friend of mine..." she said with a sideways smile and a wink. He just gave her a sly smile and a flick of his eyebrows, eyes drinking her in.

"So you're up for threesomes with another girl then?" he said with a grin, asking her if she was up for the ultimate male fantasy.

"Well sure, I've had more than one," she said, trying to take him off guard with her confident, casual response. There was a pause, then Rihanna continued.

"Anyway, I don't think this is fair, I think I should get to ask some questions!" she giggled.

"But I'm the reporter, it's how it works," he said with a smile, playfully protecting his pad by pulling it to his chest.

"I know, but I think we should switch roles for a bit, a good bit of role play can be fun," she said with a wink.

"Oh absolutely, that something you enjoy then? Being someone else?" he probed with a smile.

"I told you, I like a bit of everything, now give me that," she said, taking his pad from him and sitting back, trying to look more professional in a playful sort of way. She skimmed down his questions, seeing she'd answered most of what he was going to ask before he'd had the chance. Giving away what he wanted to know and more besides for him, and she knew she had him hooked now.

"So, are you single?" she asked, looking him up and down as if starting afresh and making a judgement.

"Yeah I am right now, my girlfriend split up with me a few months ago, I've just been busy with work since so not met anyone new yet," he said, still catching glances up her skirt at her bald pussy through her sheer knickers.

"Oh really, and why did you guys split up? Must've been a big reason for it?" she said, teasing him almost as she wanted to know why.

"Yeah well, it was important enough sure, but we'd only been together a few months, and I've moved on," he said, drawing focus away from his ex.

"So you're single, how long's it been since you last had some?" she asked, looking at him with a little raise of her eyebrows, knowing he was unlikely to beat her with just a couple of days.

"A couple of weeks, had a good night out," he said with a smile, thinking back to the hot brunette he'd taken to bed after a good party, who'd been equally happy the morning after to have another round.

"Oh yeah, so you're still getting some even though you're single, glad to hear it. What's your favourite position to take one of these lucky ladies then?" she said with a grin, loving the reversal of roles.

"Well there's so many good positions, it's hard to pick a favourite. I love the girl going on top, I get to relax and enjoy her body as she works on me, but doggy style is always a classic, and you can get really deep like that, it's definitely the best way to finish off a girl," he said with a smile, opening up and trying to push her a bit, wanting to see how she'd react.

"Oh I absolutely agree, it's so primal," she said, not missing a beat, "so are you open minded in the bedroom?" she continued.

"Pretty much yeah, I like to try different things, but generally like to be in charge rather than letting the girl be, apart from when she's on top," he replied.

"Yeah, and she gets to control just how much she takes like that, gonna be important," Rihanna said with a smile.

"Yeah well, some girls don't like men getting all their own way," he said.

"Yeah, especially certain guys, need to stop you going wild," she said with a sly smile that implied she knew something.

"Well, I like to enjoy myself," he replied casually, holding back to let her ask the questions and get to the point she wanted. She did just that with her next question.

"I'm sure. So, tell me about your cock. How big is it? I've heard you're rather well endowed!" she said with a laugh, looking down at his jeans to go with it.

"Oh really, how big?" he asked with a smile, knowing she'd ask just that about him.

"Well things get exaggerated, but I heard it was quite an impressive piece," she said with a smile, shifting on her seat, clearly turned on.

"Well you're more than welcome to check for yourself," he said with a laugh, half joking about it as he pushed his luck. His heart gave a surge in his chest however as she dropped the notepad on the table and then dropped to her knees in front of him, her delicate hands reaching up for his jeans. He just watched her avidly as she undid his jeans, pulling them aside and reaching in to free him from his boxers, exposing his shaft and stopping dead, going wide-eyed and staring up at him.

Noj
Noj
735 Followers