Rita's Humiliation Week

Story Info
Rita loves to be humiliated. Her husband devises a plan.
3.7k words
4.5
89.9k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pippam_49
pippam_49
149 Followers

Rita is a high powered executive with a large company. Through her work she has great responsibility. Recently she realised how stimulating and relaxing it could be if she was controlled. If she was made to do things, she no longer had the burden of responsibility. However giving up control could make her vulnerable. She may have to do things she didn't want to. That, though, was strangely exciting. The first experience for this 45 year old woman, of the thrilling excitement of handing over control had been at a family dinner party. On this evening Rita had invited her son and daughter, together with their partners, to do anything they wanted to punish her. Rita had been stripped, spanked, fondled and kissed. She had also climaxed profoundly.

When Rita shares the idea of being vulnerable again, with Ian, her husband, he feels immediately aroused. He has always liked to see his wife in compromising situations. He devises a weekly programme for her, mostly at work. Ian knows Rita's secretaries, both feisty, dominant women, will help.

Ian instructs Rita that she is to run a competition at work for Anna and Sarah, her secretaries. Rita is told to explain the rules face to face with the girls. On Monday at 9 o'clock in the morning, Rita calls Anna and Sarah into her office. Rita says, "Each day this week, before Noon you are to try to guess the colour of my panties. You must write the colour down. At Noon you will enter my office and you must remove my skirt so you can see the colour. If you are correct in your guess you can remove and keep my underwear. If neither of you are right, for the next day I must wear a skirt 3 cm shorter than the day before"

Sarah says, "I don't think I will bother with that game."

Rita pleads, "But my husband and I want you to play. We will be upset if you don't. What can I do to persuade you?"

Anna says, "On the days we have removed your skirt and won your panties, you must remain bottomless for the rest of the working day. People may well come into the office. You must manage as best you can."

"I agree to that," blushed Rita with a tingle in her stomach.

Sarah says "If we don't guess right for a few days your skirt will be very short. We may be able to see the colour before Noon. So you are bound to lose."

"That is my husband's idea. He wants me to lose and be humiliated. I have to say it is starting to turn me on too," giggled Rita.

Ian, secretly, tells Sarah and Anna the colour of Rita's panties each morning. However the girls decide they will deliberately guess wrong for the first few mornings. At ten minutes to noon on the first Monday of the game, Rita is dictating a letter to Anna. Anna keeps interrupting Rita with comments about how wonderful it is going to be to win and keep Rita's panties. At noon Sarah enters the office without knocking. She leaves the door open. When Rita protests about the door Sarah slaps her face telling her not to be so shy. Anna unbuttons and unzips Rita's skirt and Rita steps out of it. The guesses are wrong of course. However Sarah and Anna keep the skirt on the pretext of sending it out to be shortened for tomorrow. Rita is left wearing panties suspender belt and stockings for the rest of the afternoon.

Sarah and Anna have arranged a series of meetings for Rita with the 18 year old girls from the typing pool. Sarah and Anna will be present at the meeting and have told Rita she must do everything she is instructed to do. The secretaries tell the typist that this is a training exercise and that the one who humiliates Rita the most will get a promotion.

In the first meeting, Andrea asks Rita to explain why she is not wearing a skirt. Rita blushes and stammers that it is part of a game. "What are the rules?" demands Andrea. Rita explains in detail as Andrea listens with a broad grin on her face.

In the second meeting Brenda tells Rita to stand up and do a twirl. Brenda makes comments about Rita's ass and how she would like to see it.

Sarah says, "Maybe another day".

In the third meeting Christine has Rita lie across her desk and spanks her whilst Anna holds her hands and looks into Rita's eyes. Rita is told to keep her eyes open and then to thank Christine for taking the time to deal with her.

At the end of the afternoon the skirt is returned shortened by 3 inches not 3 cm. Rita is horrified when she is told to wear the skirt next day.

At work on the Tuesday morning, Rita feels embarrassed in her short skirt. Both Anna and Sarah keep entering Rita's office and instruct her to retrieve some files from a high shelf. They can see she is wearing peach coloured panties even though Rita keeps tugging on the hem of her skirt, trying to keep it down. However, at noon, the secretaries and Andrea, Brenda and Christine all enter the office for the skirt removal.

Anna and Sarah have deliberately guessed wrongly again. The typists draw lots to see who will remove Rita's skirt. The lucky winner is Andrea. She instructs Rita to put her hands on her head and look straight into her eyes.

"What do you want me to do, Miss," smirks Andrea.

"Undo and remove my skirt, please Andrea," stammers Rita, blushing deeply.

Andrea smiles as she lowers the skirt and has Rita step out of it. Andrea orders Rita to keep looking at her and leans in and French kisses her boss. Rita finds herself becoming strangely excited. She is shocked though when she feels the typist's hands inside the back of her panties. Rita feels the cool air as the panties are partly lowered and she is turned so the other women can see her ass. Andrea spanks Rita three times hard and the hand prints are left on her ass cheeks for a few moments.

"That is what I wanted to see yesterday," squeals Brenda.

The skirt is taken for further shortening and Rita is told to stand exactly where she is with her hands on her head and her panties round her thighs until 1 o'clock. The other five women leave but leave the door open so any passers by could look in. Who will see her in the next 45 minutes?

Ian tells Anna and Sarah that when they spank Rita they should do it harder because this is what she really craves. So when Rita arrives on Wednesday morning Sarah takes Rita in her arms and holds her tight. Rita's skirt is now 6 inches shorter than it was on Monday. Thus Anna has no difficulty in raising the hem and pulling down the pink panties and belabouring her ass with a plastic ruler.

Rita becomes excited and aroused by this forced punishment. She is almost overcome when Sarah begins to kiss her. Rita puts her arms behind Sarah's neck and pulls her in.

At Noon Rita becomes embarrassingly aware of what is happening when Anna and Sarah guess the colour of her panties wrong even though they saw them earlier. Her skirt is removed for further shortening and although many workers have gone to lunch, Anna and Sarah insist that Rita leaves her office and goes to the typing pool to find Andrea, Brenda and Christine. Rita has to walk through several corridors and Sarah insists that Rita must act as if it is perfectly normal to walk around in just panties and hold up stockings below the waist.

Anna tells Rita that when she arrives she is to invite the three girls to her office. If they ask why, Rita is to tell them "to help humiliate and embarrass me".

When Rita gets to the typing pool there are three other new girls there as well. Of course Anna has told Christine to ask the question. When Rita responds as told Andrea, Christine and Brenda are surprised when Rita invites the other three girls to join them as well.

This act gives Rita a deep tingle in the bottom of her stomach and her pussy becomes wet.

On the walk back Brenda pulls Rita's panties down to mid thigh. Rita blushes deeply but does not attempt to pull them back up.

Back in the office Anna announces that Rita has thought of a new game for them to play. This catches Rita by surprise. "What is the game?" asks Sarah. " Err... In pairs you are going to spin a coin. The winner can remove an article of my clothing," whispers Rita.

In the first round Virginia beats Brenda. Virginia is reluctant and Rita has to encourage her to remove her Jacket. The second round sees Christine beat Wendy. Christine wastes no time in unbuttoning and removing Rita's blouse. Suddenly there is a flash. Sarah is taking photographs. The third round sees Ursula, a very confident girl, beat Andrea. Ursula walks straight up to Rita reaches round her back and unfastens her bra. As she removes it she kisses Rita. Rita shivers with excitement at being so lewdly displayed. Another photograph is taken. "What can we do now as we want to leave your panties at mid thigh?" asks Anna. "Why doesn't the winner spank me." offers Rita. After 6 more rounds Rita's bottom is glowing red but the glow has spread to her pussy and Rita has a deep desire to rub herself. It is 1 o'clock and the typists return to work. But both Anna and Sarah sit on Rita's desk and command Rita to bring herself to climax. They watch the entertainment with broad grins.

When Rita arrives at work on Thursday her skirt only just reaches below her ass cheeks. She feels embarrassed because she feels it is the way a much younger woman would dress. Anna and Sarah have organised the six women from the typing pool to join them at the door to Rita's office. Anna has placed a large mirror on the floor in front of the door and when Rita steps onto the mirror Sarah instructs her to stop. All the women can see up Rita's skirt.

Ursula says "Those are a beautiful shade of lavender, Miss."

"Thank you," stammers Rita in reply.

When Rita enters the office she finds Ian sitting on the sofa there. Ian invites the eight women to join him but says "Leave the door open." Ian has a CD player with him and tells Rita her first task of the day was to do a sexy striptease. Rita has never done anything like this before even in the privacy of her own home. Ian further instructs Rita that after removing a piece of clothing she must sit on one of the "audience's" lap and give her a kiss. Ian knows Rita doesn't really like this and would find it embarrassing. The music starts and Rita begins an awkward little dance as she unbuttons and removes her business jacket. Rita sits on Virginia's lap and like yesterday Virginia is somewhat bashful. Rita takes Virginia's face gently in her hands and kisses her. Back to the striptease and the blouse is unbuttoned. Rita sways over to Christine and asks her to remove the blouse. Rita flops down on Christine's lap and the kiss is prolonged. The dance continues and the skirt is next. Rita is left dancing in matching, lavender bra and knickers and her hold up stockings. When Rita sits on Ursula's lap, Ursula points out to the rest of the women that there is a deep wet patch on Rita's panties.

"You are enjoying this, Miss. Aren't you!" states Wendy.

"Oh yes," shivers Rita in response.

Ursula plunges her tongue into Rita's mouth as they kiss and Rita becomes even more excited. Rita moves over to Andrea and sits on her lap facing her with Rita's legs either side of Andrea's.

"Please will you remove my bra, Andrea," quivers Rita.

"Certainly, Miss" replies the typist.

As the bra is removed Andrea lowers her head and takes Rita's left nipple into her mouth and sucks hard. Rita is on to point of coming when Andrea disengages.

"Thank you so much," breathes Rita.

When Rita continues the dance Brenda, fully clothed gets up and joins her. The contrast between the fully clothed and near naked women is highly erotic. Brenda clinches Rita and dances close to her, Rita's panties are eased down to her knees by her partner and a passionate kiss ensues. Brenda sneaks her hand onto Rita's pussy and announces that the high powered executive is very wet. This pushes Rita over the top and she orgasms. Anna with a smile on her face tells Rita she is very naughty to climax so early in the day and what should they do about it.

"I should be punished," groans Rita.

"How?" comes the chorus back.

"Spank me please," shudders Rita and lies over Sarah's lap.

All the women take turns at slapping Rita's bottom but then go off to work. Ian has been secretly videoing the whole proceedings. He is going to screen it at a party he and Rita are holding for many of their friends this Saturday night. As he leaves Rita's office he tells her to remain naked (apart from her hold up stockings) for the rest of the day.

Friday morning was uneventful for Rita at work. That really concerned her. What did Anna and Sarah have planned? Why had the left her alone all morning? At midday both Sarah and Anna breezed into Rita's office and said they thought her panties were red. Ian had already telephoned ahead of Rita's arrival at work with the colour of the underwear.

"Let us see if we are right," declared Anna, unzipping Rita's skirt.

"We are!!" smiled Sarah. "Let's have those panties."

As Rita slid out of her underwear she had a frisson of excitement as Sarah smacked her boss's bare bottom.

"We've got a game to play," smirked Anna.

Rita's stomach had butterflies.

"We are first of all going to blindfold you by putting your panties on your head over your eyes." stated Sarah. "Then the girls from the typing pool are going to enter the office and you have to guess who is both spanking you and rubbing your pussy"

All Rita could do was to groan "Ohh!" She was coming to enjoy being humiliated and was getting wet already.

"There is a penalty for a wrong guess however," responded Anna. "Each time you get a guess wrong a button on your jacket or blouse will be unfastened."

Once the panties were in place, Rita heard people entering the room and suddenly she felt a hand slap her naked ass. Rita jolted forward only to find her pussy impaled on a waiting finger. The finger slipped inside easily and found her G spot. A seductive massage began and Rita was reluctant to do anything that might make the invading finger stop its relentless teasing.

Of course Rita guessed wrong and her one button on her jacket was opened. Another girl took over the spanking and a new girl stepped forward to rub Rita's soaking wet gash. Rita was reduced to a quaking wreck as the finger found her clit and teased it. Rita knew the teaser was Andrea, as Rita could look down and see Andrea's distinctive bracelet. However Rita deliberately guessed wrong. Another button, this time on the blouse, was undone.

By 12:30 Rita's upper clothing was completely open and she had already had two powerful orgasms. Rita suggested one more round of guessing and if she got it wrong they could take her bra off.

Of course Rita got it wrong.

There was a great cheer even from Rita as Sarah slid off Rita's jacket and blouse together and Anna removed the matching red bra. Rita was left standing in only her suspender belt, stockings and heels: a very erotic sight, surrounded by fully clothed colleagues.

What happened next surprised Rita. Sarah slid back on her blouse and jacket and the typing pool girls left. Anna pulled Rita's panties off her head and left the office with the bra, panties and skirt.

Sarah told Rita not to fasten her blouse or jacket and that she only had one appointment that afternoon. It was one of Rita's neighbours, Stella, who was wishing to find out about the party the next night.

Rita decided to brazen it out with Stella and act just as normal. However Rita was slightly fazed by the way Stella grinned at her. Rita was mortified when Stella slowly took hold of each side of Rita's attire and opened it to gaze on her unprotected tits. Stella commented that Rita's pussy was glistening so she must be enjoying the exposure. "Tomorrow night is going to be fun," smirked Stella as she left Rita's office.

On Saturday, Rita was very busy throughout the day but she had a glorious feeling of anticipation and excitement. Ian had told her to prepare the food for the party that evening. She was also required to clean the house from top to bottom. Ian had explained to Rita that he had invited their neighbours to join them that evening. Rita felt butterflies in her stomach when Ian had told her that Stella and her partner would be coming. Stella, with her partner Debbie, had been their neighbours and friends for about ten years. In all that time, Stella never missed an opportunity to whisper in Rita's ear what she would like to do to her. The other friends at the party would be David and Lena, a couple in their sixties; Eric and Jill, young newlyweds and Bill and Vera. Bill was much older than Vera, who was his second wife. There were rumours that Bill was very dominant with his wife and that she did anything he told her.

Ian was also very busy all through the day. He was enlarging, to poster size, many of the photographs that had been taken of Rita throughout the week. Rita let out a loud grown as she watched her husband put up these posters all round the house. A visitor could not go anywhere in the house without seeing Rita in a state of embarrassment staring back from the walls. The posters showed Rita undressing or getting kissed or fondled for all to see.

Ian was also making a looped DVD of the event he filmed of Rita stripping and engaging with the young women from work. He had installed a large screen TV on the wall in their lounge and intended to have the "feature" playing throughout the party.

At 6.30 Ian explained to Rita that the guests would be arriving at 7.00. She was to go and bathe and dress in the clothes he had left on the bed. He instructed her further that she should behave as if it was perfectly normal to dress that way when they had friends visiting.

Rita was, at first, horrified when she saw her "outfit". However her delicious arousal began when she realised how exposed she was going to be. Her arousal increased when she understood that their neighbours and friends were going to see all her "charms" and that she was going to have to face them day after day after the party. Ian had left on the bed only 3 inch heels, stockings and suspender belt and a peephole bra. The peepholes had been enlarged so there was no chance of her nipples not being seen.

At 6.55 Rita, head held high, returned to Ian in the room where the food was laid out. Ian had constructed a fiendish tray for Rita to use. The tray had a belt attached to one edge which Rita had to buckle round her waist. The outer edge of the tray had two chains with clips on the end. Ian attached the chains one to each of Rita's nipples. Anything placed on the tray would pull on her teats in the most delightful way. Ian further instructed Rita to keep her hands by her sides or behind her back for the evening.

Just as the tray was fitted the door bell rang.

"Wow," was the response from Stella and Debbie when Rita opened the door.

"Welcome, I am glad you could come," smiled Rita, as if it was perfectly usual to greet friends in her current state of dress.

The women were further staggered when they saw the action on the TV.

"Rita, get our guests a drink," demanded Ian.

As Rita loaded the gin and tonic and beer onto her tray, the doorbell rang again. Rita answered the door and there stood Bill and Vera. They were greeted with the bizarre sight of the hostess and her drinks tray.

"I must get you one of those trays. Would you like that?" asked Bill, in a loud voice to Vera.

"Oh, yes please," came the purred reply from Vera.

The other four guests arrived together. The atmosphere, at the party was highly charged. Rita was outwardly very cool about it all but her pussy was extremely wet. All the guests loved the DVD and asked for copies. All the guests enjoyed exploring Rita's body. Whilst in ordinary conversation with Rita, fingers would invade her pussy and ass or a guest, quite out of the blue, would spank Rita's naked ass. David and Lena particularly liked this and asked Rita if she was available to come to their house the following afternoon to extend their play. Rita said she would have to ask Ian but she would love to.

pippam_49
pippam_49
149 Followers
12