Riverside Pleasures

Story Info
Wife unwittingly fulfills husband's fantasy.
6.9k words
555.1k
85
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has a good figure but is normally reserved about showing it off. She is happy to wear bikinis, as long as they cover her bits effectively.

She is quite sensual and likes to wear sexy underwear, but insists that it is purely for my benefit. I know that it makes her feel sexy as well (and possibly a bit naughty when she wears skimpy or transparent underwear).

I would like her to reveal more of her figure and have suggested outings to naturist areas or nudist beaches. I get a thrill from the prospect of other people seeing and enjoying the sight of my wife's tits and anything else she might expose. I even have fantasies about her being fondled and stimulated by either another man or woman -- and perhaps getting so turned on by it that she submits to having sex with that person. I know this is quite a common fantasy amongst men.

I have occasionally shared my fantasies with her and in the past she mostly just laughed at me and would tell me it would remain a fantasy. However, more recently she has started to open up a bit more when I broach the subject, and she has even asked me to tell her more about what appealed to me about it. She has also started saying she thought she could understand the erotic appeal it held for me. Usually we would have great sex if we had been discussing her exposing herself or getting sexual with other men. It seemed to me that she was slowly developing some erotic thrill from the idea, but was still reluctant to say so and even more reluctant to consider actually exploring the idea.

I had a business consulting to forestry operations which frequently took me to very beautiful parts of the country. When feasible I would try to arrange my visits to customers either side of a weekend, so that my wife and I could enjoy the weekend away as well in these lovely surroundings. This particular weekend we were staying at a lovely small lodge set amongst the forests. Being out of holiday season it was fairly quiet at the lodge.

We both enjoy the outdoors and spent time walking, swimming in the river and just lazing in the sun enjoying the views from the deck at our lodge. Each of the rooms and their sun decks at the lodge were thoughtfully positioned giving each of them total privacy. Of course we used this to enjoy some erotic moments out on the deck in the warm sun.

On the second morning we had some good sex out on the deck where we could enjoy total privacy yet benefit from the outdoors feeling. My wife had pulled her bikini panties on after our sex. I encouraged her to stay topless on the lounger telling her she looked very sexy in just her bikini bottom. Besides which, I added she could do with a bit more of a tan on her tits. She has really nice firm tits, which although not very large, are nicely shaped and topped with very sexy, responsive nipples. I love seeing them naked.

We were both feeling rather hot and thirsty after our exertions, but had already had everything we liked from the mini-bar. I called reception on the internal phone to order more drinks. As I walked back to my wife she lazily reached for her top and saying she had better put it back on before the drinks arrived. Sensing an opportunity to test if she was opening up to the idea of a little exhibitionism I suggested that she could easily stay topless as the deck was the opposite end of the room to the door where the drinks would be delivered.

"Hey honey, be a little risqué. Whoever delivers the drinks may not even notice, and if they did they would only catch the slightest hint from the front door that you are topless. Common on honey, be daring, take the risk that you might excite somebody else!!" I smiled broadly at her as I challenged her.

She looked me in the eyes as if to sense if I really wanted this and how I would respond to whatever she decided. Giving me a wry smile she replied, "Okay Pete -- just for you I'll do it. But I will have my back to the door. Okay?"

Even though the delivery person would probably not see anything, my cock gave a little jump just at the thought that my wife had actually agreed to being a little risqué by her standards. I gave her a big kiss and a quick fondle of her boobs before heading indoors to collect my money.

Sooner than expected the doorbell chimed. Feeling a little excited I got up and went to open it. Would the delivery person be able to see my wife? I hoped so, but wasn't quite sure if I would know whether they had or not.

I opened the door and was rather surprised to see Martin, the lodge manager, at the door with the drinks.

Sensing my surprise, he chuckled and explained. "Things are rather quiet. I have given the staff other tasks and so have brought your drinks myself."

We had chatted to him on a few occasions since our arrival and found him very friendly and pleasant -- and I think my wife found him quite attractive as well. He was of average height but obviously enjoyed an outdoor life as he was tanned and clearly in very good physical shape.

Martin had the drinks on a tray. As I made to take the tray from him, he pushed past me saying he could see we were sitting outside and he would serve the drinks there for us. Knowing that Jill would be mortified if Martin suddenly appeared out there, with her being topless, I quickly told Martin to rather just leave them on the coffee table inside. We would enjoy them later I said.

Even so Martin was only a few feet away from Jill as he put the drinks down. As he bent down to put the tray on the table I saw him pause briefly. He had clearly noticed Jill outside on the lounger, and from the angle he was viewing her undoubtedly he could see she was topless. He could probably see the whole of one of her naked tits.

He put the tray down carefully and then straightened up pulling the invoice from his pocket. He seemed to deliberately fumble with a selection of papers as if trying to find our invoice, while he tried to surreptitiously get a good look at Jill. I smiled to myself as I felt a little thrill run through me from this guy seeing my wife's beautiful naked tits.

Martin turned to me saying he seemed to have mislaid our invoice, but he would be back with it and with more ice as well. "You probably need it in this hot weather!" he added. I smiled to myself as I thought he was probably feeling even hotter having just seen Jill topless.

As Martin went off and closed the door behind him I took the drinks out to Jill. She immediately admonished me for allowing Martin to get much closer to her than I had suggested would be the case. She was sure that he must have seen her exposed tits, she carried on.

As she spoke, however, I noticed her nipples were hard and erect. It flashed through my mind that despite her sensing that Martin was quite close to her, she had made no effort to cover herself. I felt sure that she had actually got a thrill from being "accidently" seen topless.

"Well I'm sure Martin enjoyed whatever he saw. Did you feel a bit naughty lying there topless knowing that he could probably see some of you?" I gave her a little wink as I put down her drink next to her.

She gave me a coy smile and looked away. I knew Jill well enough to know that her response indicated I was not far off the truth. I pressed her for an admission. I wanted confirmation that it had given her a naughty thrill. "I noticed that you didn't cover yourself up when you heard Martin come into the room. Did you decide to just see how it would feel to let yourself be exposed to another man?"

Jill looked at me with a shy smile and replied defensively. "I know that you have said it would give you a thrill to have other men see me topless. When I heard it was Martin I thought it would be okay for you to have your little bit of fun."

"Well Martin definitely enjoyed whatever he did see ..... I bet he walked out of here with a hard-on!" I chuckled.

"It seems you also got bit of a naughty thrill out of knowing that another man caught a glimpse of you topless. Certainly your nipples went pretty hard." I gave Jill a big smile hoping she would understand that it was alright with me if she had found some erotic enjoyment out of the incident.

She knew she could not hide the nipple evidence and in the hot weather it would be difficult to blame it on the temperature. Shyly she acknowledged that she had experienced a thrill out of doing something that felt illicit. But it was just "innocent" fun she added quickly, reminding me again that she had actually done it to please me.

"Well Martin will be back soon with the ice. Let's get a bit more naughty and ask him to bring it out here where he can see all of you?" I suggested to Jill.

Jill's nipples were still hard as she looked across at me. "Would you really like him to see me completely topless? Won't we be giving him the wrong message?" I was excited to see that she was not turning down my suggestion, but was more concerned about the how Martin might respond.

"Oh, he has already seen that you are tanning topless, so he wouldn't think you are doing it just for him. But I am sure he will be really pleased that you have not covered up."

Just then the doorbell rang again. I quickly checked with Jill if she was up to it. She gave me a little smile and put her sunglasses on. She obviously did not want Martin to be able to look her in the eye, having feasted his eyes on her naked tits. I got up to go to the door I noticed her nipples were totally erect. She was obviously already experiencing some erotic thrill just from the prospect of another man being so close to her exposed breasts.

I told Martin we were enjoying our drinks on the deck and would like him to bring the ice out there. He did not hesitate and walked straight through to the deck. Jill had her back to the door. I watched as Martin walked round one side of her, past her feet and placed the ice bucket on the side table between the loungers. His eyes were almost constantly focused on Jill's firm tits, although he did manage to look at her face as he greeted her.

Martin glanced at me and asked if I would like to pay cash or have it added to our bill. Thinking quickly that I could delay him, and so have Jill more exposed to him, I said I would fetch the cash from the bedroom. As I came back with my wallet, I heard Martin complimenting Jill on her figure. He added that he lived alone at the lodge and as such did not often get the pleasure of seeing sexy women.

I smiled as Jill appeared at a total loss for words to respond to him. She finally managed to mumble her appreciation for his compliments. As I walked out onto the deck Jill was trying to look relaxed, but her hard nipples gave away her true inward response to her mild exhibitionism.

I gave Martin the required cash and thanked him for the personal delivery. He smiled broadly, had another good look at Jill breasts, and said that we should just call if we needed anything else. I had little doubt he would be there very quickly. As he walked out I noticed him trying to subtly re-arrange his bulging hard-on.

I turned to Jill as the door closed behind Martin. "It seems like my sexy wife likes being a naughty girl and gets quite a thrill from exposing herself to Martin!!" I teased her as I sat next to her and lazily stroked her hard nipples.

She gave me a big smile, acknowledging that it had provided an illicit thrill.

"Did you notice the bulge you caused in his shorts? He clearly enjoyed what he saw of you." Jill gave me a little nod. She had not missed his growing erection -- and I realized that with her sunglasses on she had been able to check it out without being caught out.

I also had a straining bulge in my shorts and showed Jill what her exhibitionism had done to me. She gave me a big grin and tugged my shorts down releasing my rampant cock. In no time she had it in her mouth. She seemed to be very turned on and it took no more than a hint before she removed her bikini panties and we were screwing like rabbits out on the deck. Both of us came very quickly and very hard.

As we lay naked on the loungers, getting our breath back I looked wistfully across at Jill. "I think you should expose yourself to Martin everyday if it is going to end up in sex like that!"

"Well it certainly did add a thrill. That sex was hot." Jill smiled back at me.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing and with intermittent petting. We were still both mildly aroused from our little exhibitionism experiment.

The next day, after breakfast with Jill I set off for my work appointments. I had pre-arranged commitments for most of the day. Jill said she was planning on a walk to the river, but otherwise just relaxing at the lodge, or possibly even a spa session.

My morning appointment went smoothly and just as I was leaving there I got a call from the client I was to see that afternoon to say he could no longer make the meeting. I happily agreed to postpone it to the following day, since they were paying the accommodation costs on this trip. It meant Jill and I could be together for the rest for the day.

By the time I got back to the lodge it was about lunchtime. Jill was not at our room, or at the spa. I enquired at reception and they informed me that since the lodge was so quiet (especially being a Monday) Martin had suggested that he take Jill for a picnic lunch down at the river. Although they did not know exactly where they had gone for the picnic, they did explain to me which spots along the river Martin tended to favour.

The river sounded like a good place to be so I set off to join Martin and Jill. I took my camera along as I thought there could be some good photo opportunities around the river. It was about a 15 minute walk to the first place they had suggested. As I walked down the infrequently used path, I smiled to myself, thinking that Martin was probably hoping that he had some small chance of seeing Jill's tits again.

I found myself walking quite a way down the river before I heard their voices. They certainly had come to a very secluded, but beautiful spot next to the river.

As I approached I could hear them but could not see either Jill or Martin. I was just about to call out to them when I heard Jill give a naughty giggle. "So you liked what you saw yesterday, did you? And what makes you think I will let you see me topless again?" I recognized the teasing tone in her voice.

Would she actually take off her top for him again -- and without me around? Just the possibility that something like that could happen made me stop. Her exhibitionism had lead to such good sex the day before I was not going to spoil the chance of getting that again.

I edged back a bit into the dense growth to remain discrete while I watched for while to see what transpired. It also gave me a chance to absorb the scene. I now realized that they were on a small grassy embankment next to the river. I had not immediately seen them as they were sitting on the grass leaning back against a large rock, which partially shielded them from view. I could only just see their heads and shoulders over the top of the rock. I also noticed the empty picnic basket next to the rock -- and the empty wine bottle which probably explained the frivolous mood they seem to be in.

"Hey, you're a naughty boy fondling me like that!" I heard Jill giggle. Her comment and what I could see of Martin's body movement told me that he had just had a feel of Jill's breasts. My cock gave a twitch at the thought. From the tone of Jill's voice and her lack of physical reaction I deduced she did not really object to his touch. The wine must have got her quite relaxed.

I saw Martin look at Jill. "Hey Jill you have got stunning tits. They feel just as good as they looked yesterday. Why don't you give me a little treat? I told you I get very little female company up here at the lodge, so I really miss seeing sexy women like you. Why don't you reward me for bringing you here for a picnic by taking off your top and letting me enjoy a rare view?" He had put on a gentle persuasive voice and no doubt had given her a warm, comforting smile. I knew from experience that his compliments would also soften Jill.

My wife's head turned to him and she paused before responding. "Well I guess you have seen my boobs before, so I am not really stepping over any boundaries. Would it give you a thrill to see me topless again?"

"You bet!! It would be fantastic to see you like that again. Will you do a little strip for me -- just to add to the sensuality?" I heard Martin ask, seeing if he could push his luck.

Putting on a little girl voice, Jill responded. "Well, since you were so kind to arrange this picnic, I guess you deserve a little treat!"

My cock went hard as I realized my wife was going to expose her tits to Martin again. She obviously enjoyed her thrill yesterday and wanted more of the same. I watched as Jill stood up, took a step or two away from Martin and then turned to face him. I could see just about all of her now. She was wearing a soft cotton top with buttons down the front and her mid-thigh length denim skirt. I pulled my camera out for some shots of the action. Fortunately I had brought a long lens with the camera.

Jill cocked her head as if acting shyly, and slowly undid the buttons of her top. Martin did not budge. I think he was transfixed, and hoping that Jill would not change her mind. So was I, as I sub-consciously rubbed my stiff cock through my trousers.

She slowly unbuttoned the top all the way, while rocking her hips and casting provocative looks at Martin. She did look sexy. With a wink and smile she peeled open her top to reveal a very see-through bra. Jill knew this was one of my favourites, being so sheer and see-through. She normally only wore this bra when she wanted to seduce me. It made me wonder if she had dressed like this hoping that something might transpire with Martin. Had she dressed to look sexy just in case she took off her clothes for him?

She let the top slide off her arms and cupped her bra covered tits. Her nipples were quite clear through the sheer material. "Is this what you wanted to see?" she asked looking at Martin with a mischievous grin on her face.

Without waiting for his answer she turned her back on him, and reached up behind her to unclip the bra. Leaving the unhooked straps hanging down she looked over her shoulder. "Are you excited about seeing me topless?" I never had known my wife to be such a tease. She was clearly getting some pleasure from knowing that she was exciting this man.

Jill dropped the bra and slowly turned around for Martin to absorb the wonderful sight of her totally naked breasts. Even from where I was I could see her nipples were hard and standing proud.

"My God you look so sexy!!!" Martin let out an audible groan. "Come and sit next to me again so I can really appreciate what you've got."

I immediately picked up his subtle twist of the words. Was he hoping to do more than look at Jill's exposed tits? Was he hoping to have a good feel of them? I wondered how Jill would respond to him touching her if he tried.

I did not have to wait long to find out. As Jill sat down next to him, Martin turned to face her. "Your tits are truly beautiful -- and made all the more sexy by your stunning nipples. Are you are excited from showing off your tits to me?"

With her nipples so erect, Jill could not deny her arousal. "It does feel naughty letting you see me topless. I know some other women don't seem bothered by it, but to me it still feels like something illicit. Yesterday was the first time since I got married that I let another man see my breasts." Jill added the last sentence in a rather shy, bashful tone.

12