Road Trip

Story Info
A sexy wife heats up a cross-country ride.
1.6k words
3.96
67.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearing the end of a sunny day in mid June somewhere west of Chicago on I-80. As the Ford Flex continued its long journey to Las Vegas she changed the radio from the fading FM channel they had been listening to, over to the music they brought with them. Selecting a sultry tune by Ali Farka Toure and Ry Cooder she shifted in her seat, closed her eyes and felt the sun pour through the window across her sexy body.

He looked over at his wife and considered himself lucky, as he does every day, that she chose him to spend her life with. Dressed in lightweight sundress she exuded sexiness. He enjoyed the long straight highway because he could afford to take his eyes off the road long enough to take in her beauty while driving.

As the song spun a backdrop of smoldering steamy nights related in rhythm, she began to move. First her head moving from side to side, eyes closed and fingers entwined in her hair. They were approaching a tractor trailer so he maneuvered the Flex alongside on the left of the big rig to share with the long haul trucker the sexy view he had been seeing for 18 years. Through the sunroof, he could see that the trucker turned to check out the "seat covers" in the Ford Flex that had been talked about on the CB for the past half an hour. About 10 miles back she had reached under her dress and exposed her lace thong to the driver they passed in the red Kenworth. About 30 miles back she had been leaning over the back seat to get a couple of drinks as they approached the Peterbuilt to pass. He hung the Flex back to allow the driver to look in his rearview and see the magnificent sight of her ass stuck up in the air as she reached for the ice cold water bottles. When she turned around she looked over to see the trucker giving her a wink and tipping his cowboy hat. She didn't understand at first and then the realization caught up with her.

As she began to dance in her seat with the excitement of the anonymous stranger in the next vehicle watching she felt her skin flush with excitement. She moved forward in her seat and turned to catch her husband's attention. It wasn't hard to catch.

"Want to undo the snaps?" She looked over her shoulder as she asked. He immediately understood that his typically reserved wife was asking if he'd like to unsnap her bra while the trucker looked on.

He didn't say a word as he reached over and felt her bra through the flimsy material of her dress. With a quick pinch the bra strap popped loose and she was able to put on a show for her attentive road neighbor. She seemed as if wiggling out of her bra while seated in a car at 70+ miles an hour were just part of her daily routine. Granted, a very sexy daily routine but it seemed well rehearsed none the less.

The trucker seemed to enjoy the show. He pulled out his chain wallet and with a practiced hand, slid a crisp single out of it, rolled it tightly and held it with his teeth like an extra long, green cigarette. This simply added to her enjoyment of the attention she was getting. She felt almost as sexy as everyone told her she was.

He figured this trucker had enough of a show and didn't want it to get carried away with the two of them being chased across country. He pushed the accelerator to the floor and let the Flex pull away from the frustrated long haul driver. He'd have to find something else to spend his dollar on.

She was simply glowing from the attention and settled back in her seat with her iPhone to play a game.

"I think he wanted you." He said.

"Ya think?" She retorted.

"I'm thinking you've been added to his spank bank." He said through a wicked grin.

As the sun went down and the traffic fell away she decided to have another drink. Not water any longer, she had switched to her Diet Vernors and Crown Royal and was on her third. The whiskey added to her carefree state of mind as well as totally washing away her inhibitions.

The music was changed to a sexy hip hop tune and this rekindled her dancing. As she moved her hips she found his gaze shifting from the road to her once again for a few moments at a time. She decided to turn up the heat since the sun had dropped below the horizon. She slid her skirt up as he worked to pass another vehicle and was distracted from watching her. She slipped her fingers into the waistband of her lace thong and quickly slid them off. She wasn't sure if he had noticed or not.

Once the other cars fell away she acted as if she were stretching and dropped her warm lace panties into his lap. He turned his head and smiled. Then he picked them up, held them to his nose and inhaled her sweet scent. He always enjoyed sniffing her intoxicating scent. She never really understood but found that she gets turned on by watching him breathe in her lusty fragrance.

She slowly raised her dress and spread her legs. She took his hand and moved it to her landing strip of brown hair. She felt his fingers slide up and down her moist lips. As her hips moved forward to press against his hand her nipples stiffened and poked against the material of her thin dress.

He moved his fingers up and down spreading her lips apart to let her clit show itself as it swelled. Her eyes closed as she slowly began to move her hips. Her hands cupped her breasts as she began to squirm against his fingers more forcefully.

He shifted in his seat to allow his hardening cock to get to a more comfortable position. She worked hard to move her hips in a way to fuck his fingers.

"Taste it." She said.

He removed his hand from her hot wet pussy and licked her juices from his fingers.

"Mmmmmm"

"Now put them inside me." She demanded'

He placed his hand back between her legs and felt that she was even wetter now. He straightened two of his fingers and pushed them slowly deep inside her. Her legs spread wide as she tipped back her seat to give him better access. Slowly he began to finger fuck her. Rubbing his fingertips across the mound of her G-Spot. She gasped in pleasure as she thrust her hips further to his probing fingers. Her nipples were rock hard and demanded attention of their own. It was amazing that this was all happening at 70 miles an hour with other cars and trucks capable of pulling alongside and watching. She was close to orgasm and decided not to try and hold out any longer. She squeezed her nipples and let the waves of pleasure crash over her. She pulled his hands away because she couldn't take any more.

As she exhaled deeply she looked around the windows to see if anyone was close by. There was another truck about a quarter mile ahead.

"You're not going to keep him locked up the whole trip are you?" She asked.

"You can get him out if you like." He replied.

She unhooked her seatbelt and moved up to her knees on the seat. She bent over and opened his pants. His rock hard cock was straining against his boxers to get some attention. She pulled it loose and gave it a couple of long soft strokes.

"Mmmm. I think it missed me." She said.

She bent over further and licked the pre-cum off the head of his cock.

"Mmmmm."

She took it in her mouth and gently sucked the head. She began to bob her head as it moved deeper into her mouth. She worked his pants open wider so the zipper of his jeans wouldn't spoil the ride. When she was in the right mood giving head was a huge turn on for her. She felt her dress move up her back as she sucked his cock. She realized that they would be coming up on the truck soon and her ass was in the air for all to see as her mouth was filled with a rock hard 8" cock. This turned her on even more. She could feel her wet pussy hanging in the breeze as she sucked with more passion.

He was beginning to move his hips to match her movements. He reached a hand around to feel her ass while she gave him head. She began to stroke his shaft while licking the head like a lolli-pop. She stroked faster and could feel him tighten as he was getting ready to shoot his load in her mouth. She sucked his cock into her mouth and got ready to swallow his cream. His cock twitched and as the cum filled her mouth. She moaned with pleasure as she captured his load and swallowed. She stroked his cock and sucked hard to milk every drop of it. When she was sure he was done she sat up.

She looked up to see the trucker smiling down on her after seeing her cootch and ass sticking up while she finished off her man.

"What do you say we get off the highway and find a room for the night?" He asked.

"I'm thinking the same thing. I need a drink, and bed and your cock in my pussy. In that order."