Roman Slave Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Slave girl learns her place is under the master.
1.9k words
4.24
219.1k
103
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Messalina went about her duties, tending to her master's villa outside of Rome. She was captured during the Roman legions' campaign in her homeland at the age of 5. Brought back to Rome and sold as a slave, she has known nothing but a life of servitude. As she grew older her beauty made her a prized possession of her master, the Roman general Maximus. He soon found uses for her beyond cleaning his floors.

Now at the age of 20, her large breasts, dark skin, and perfectly sculpted body have made ever more desirable among both the Romans and the slaves. She's already mated with several dozen lovers, both willingly and unwillingly. For years she has been forced to serve the men at her master's parties and participate in the resulting orgies; where her virtue would be violated, more often then not by several different men and women. She knew that the master saw her as a sex toy for him to use and show off at parties. Sometimes she wouldn't mind, having worked herself into heat and wanting it badly. Other times she could barely get herself wet enough to take cock.

She can still remember the party three days ago. The men and women commenting on her body like she was some object to be admired. Then the shame of being commanded to strip by her master and knowing that she had no choice; that her body was about to be used by everyone at the party. Messalina still remembers the dread she felt at the knowledge of what was about to be done to her as she removed her garments. The guests then commented on her features like they would those of an animal they were considering buying. They openly commented on her physical attributes; often while she was performing sex acts for them. She was the party's adult entertainment.

Everyone had a go with her that night, even the women. Several husbands and wives had taken her, making her suck the wife's cunt while the husband mounted her from behind. She had to participate in an orgy of several women and men. Women would grind their cunt against hers, often while the rest of the guests watched. Men would mount her from the front and from behind. By Messalina's count, 14 men had filled her cunt or ass with their seed that night. Even three days later her cunt was still sore from all the cocks she had to take in it.

She is no less safe outside those horrid affairs. The master's son, Domitian, had all the vigor of a young, aggressive Roman legionnaire. She was his favorite and when he was home, like now, she was commanded to fuck him every few hours to keep him happy. At least he knew how to make it enjoyable for her and his body was so good looking that she'd get wet at the mere sight of him naked. He just did it to her a couple of hours ago when she went to wake him in his bedchambers. He grabbed her arm and dragged her into the bed. She didn't try to resist. If she did he'd overpower her, use her body for his pleasure, and then punish her for her disobedience.

She can still feel his hot breath on his face as ripped her robes off of her. He was a man's man; aggressive, strong, and vigorous. He played with her tits as most men who take her like to do. She knows that her tits are one of the things men love about her. The women whom she's slept with seem to like them too. Once he had his fill of them he forced her to open her legs to present her cunt to him. Her pussy juices were dripping out of her cunt as he entered her and began to thrust into her roughly. Messalina loved the feeling of his large cock inside of her. It was the main reason she didn't mind Domitian forcing himself on her. She would always cum on his cock as he took her. This morning was no exception. It felt so good to cum on his cock. She loudly let him know how hot she was for him as he seemed to like that. Then he grabbed her ass and pulled her into him as he shot his seed deep into her.

Favorite sex slave or not, Messalina was now scrubbing the floor with another of the slaves. This young girl was new and Messalina couldn't remember her name. Suddenly she felt rather then heard Domitian's presence behind her. Before she could fully comprehend that he was there he had her by the hair and hauled her to her feet. She let out a small gasp of surprise as he drew her into him with his arm. The young slave girl watched from her hands and knees, fascinated as Messalina's clothes fell to the floor. Domitian began to feel her up, his hands squeezing her ass before starting to finger her. Meanwhile, he kissed her roughly before moving down and suckling her large and beautiful tit. The girl on the floor stopped scrubbing the floor as she watched this couple prepare to have sex right there in the hallway in front of her.

The master had her by her ass and was prepared to pick her up to fuck when he noticed that the other girl had stopped scrubbing the floor. He gave her a look that clearly indicated she was to continue working. The girl hurriedly resumed her scrubbing and tried to ignore the heavy breathing of the man and woman who were in heat and ready to mate. He lifted her up and down onto his cock. Her mouth hung open and she gasped repeatedly as she took his huge cock into her. He pushed her against the wall and began to thrust into her roughly.

The slave girl tried her best to ignore their moans and continue her chores. But eventually she had to see. She had just been brought to Rome as a slave and had never had her virtue violated like Messalina. There was something beautifully fascinating about this muscular legionnaire thrusting his large cock into the dark-skinned woman. She scrubbed the floor absentmindedly as her attention was focused on this couple mating in front of her. Messalina's legs were wrapped around his waist. The sound of him thrusting into her filled the hallway.

Suddenly the slave knocked over the bucket of water. Messalina could see that Domitian was furious. She began clawing at him and making all the groans and gasps that he likes. This girl's only hope for some leniency was Messalina's ability to brighten his disposition before he concludes his business with her. She leaned back and offered her breasts to him to suck on. He dutifully lowered his head and took one of her hard nipples in his mouth. His eyes looked up at her beautiful face as he suckled her tit. Suddenly her face took on the look of pain that every man loves to give to his woman. He would also feel her cunt tighten around her cock as she came. The slave girl, through her fear of what the master will do to her, saw some of Messalina's cum drip to the floor from between her legs.

Domitian's thrusting grew even harder. Messalina continued squeezing her pussy walls on his cock, increasing his pleasure. Hopefully, she'll put him into a good mood and he'll forget about the scared, wretched girl on the floor who knew that she was next. Suddenly his whole body was pushing her against the wall, his hands squeezing her ass as she felt wave upon wave of hot cum inside her. He pulled away from the wall and continued holding her in his arms as he made her accept the last of his seed. Then, without warning, he let her go and she fell roughly to the hard floor.

She rolled naked onto her side and watched the master turn his attention to the wretched girl whimpering on the floor. She let out a yelp of pain as he dragged her to her feet by her hair. Messalina watched, fascinated, as he forced her to kiss him. Her hand went down between her legs as the slave's robes were ripped from her, exposing her young, virginal body. She tried vainly to push him away as his hands moved around her back and pulled her into him. Messalina could just make out his cock growing hard for this girl as it did for her.

Messalina remembers the fear she felt when she was first forced to take a cock. That fear was in this girl's eyes right now. The young slave was trying to resist but he was far too strong for her. He fell to the floor taking her with him. She continued to struggle as he rolled on top of her naked body. She was on her stomach and was still trying to slip away and run but this seemed to only spur him on. He forced her legs open and Messalina saw a tear on the girl's face as she realized that she was about to be fucked and couldn't do anything to stop it.

Domitian entered her and Messalina couldn't tell which hole he put it in. The girl's face had the pained look of a virgin being fucked for the first time. He wasn't gentle and took her roughly. The sight of this man screwing a beautiful young girl made Messalina horny again. She reached down between her legs and began rubbing herself. Her hips began to uncontrollably thrust into her had as she quickly worked her way back up to another orgasm. The girl's grunts only spurred her on, as did the sound of his flesh hitting her ass with each of his thrusts.

Messalina could feel the cum trickling through her fingers from her pussy as she groaned from orgasm. Domitian continued to screw his new toy. The girl looked very tiny underneath his big, muscular body. Tears continued to run down her cheeks as his grip on her tightened and he began shooting his seed into her. This young girl, who was really now a woman, whimpered as he rolled off of her. She continued to lie on the floor as he got up and dressed again. He looked down at her sternly and Messalina knew that he wasn't done punishing her for her transgression.

Messalina was lying naked on the floor too. Her hand still covered her cunt and she looked up at her master in a supplicant manner. She may not want to be taken by him intellectually but her mating instinct knew that he was an ideal male to be taken by. Domitian barked at Messalina and the girl to finish cleaning the floors. After they were done Messalina was to give the girl ten lashes with the whip for spilling the bucket earlier. They were then to report to his bedchambers for the night.

At this the girl looked up at the master, her eyes wide. She then looked over at Messalina. Messalina smiled in anticipation of having this hot, young girl chained to the ceiling naked and at her mercy. Her favorite activity was to chain up other female slaves and spank them. Of course, the master said to whip her but he surely won't object if she did both and more...