Roomate Slut - Virgin Sacrifice

Story Info
He is trained to be a slut for his roommate.
4.5k words
4.29
187.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyPup
HornyPup
428 Followers

It was Saturday evening and the time had come to move into his house. Tonight would be what he called my submission to become his SLUT. This is the night when as he put it “I will make you mine. You will become my BITCH!!!” That sounded so nasty and… well erotic and it made me hard. The thought of being owned, like an object, to be used at will for the singular purpose of being FUCKED, to service someone’s lust, a toy for a guys big cock, a hole he can walk up and plunder day or night……….. lets see……….how many other erotic ways can I think about this, it was all so very animalistic and raw. I began to see the words bitch, slut and whore in a very erotic way and I wanted to be them.

It had been 3 weeks since I saw him and I refrained from masturbating as instructed and stayed fully clothed at all times except when working out and enemas (yuck, that’s my 1st reaction too). All my stuff had been moved already and I was in a nice Hotel. Oh I forgot, let me bring you up to speed, he was stroking his cock, dripping cum and wiping it on my lips when he set this all up. He outlined that I had several jobs leading up to my initiation/sacrifice/submission.

1.I was to eat completely healthy food and work out twice a day for at least 2 hours each time including lite weight training. I was to be lean, firm and very flexible. (Yea wonder why and smiled.) I was instructed to always be completely shaved except for my arms. (The smoothness of my skin felt surprisingly erotic.) I also had to use lotion all over my body several times a day to make my skin nice and “baby soft to FUCK” he said.

OK I thought this is OK so far.

2.I was instructed to become proficient at using what he called his SLUT Tube. It was a very smooth hollow tube 5/8” in diameter that was flexible. One end attached to a faucet and the other I was instructed to insert at least 12-14” up my ass and work on getting 24” in me. He explained my colon shape to me and told me how to get the hose to curve. Plus it was so flexible it seemed to know where to go and snaked its way deep into me and after a week of enemas I was very proficient at quickly easing 24” into me. After 5 min. of cleansing I used an identical hose only with small holes in it. It too was inserted 24” and excess water seeped into the tube through the holes and quickly drained out of me. He said each time I do this I was to be in the state of mind that I was preparing my ass to be FUCKED!!! GOD that water got in me fast, deep and always cleaned me out within 5 minutes. It really felt like the device was using me. To my surprise this was an incredibly efficient, fast way to clean myself out and I was ordered to clean myself every 5hrs starting from the moment I woke up.

Ok this is gross but I see why I thought.

It made me feel rather excited to have something invading me so deep. I quickly stopped thinking this step was really gross.

3.I was not go to bed before 10:30pm and to wake up at 6:00am 4.Next he gave me a device he called a Cunt Pole. (Did he name all this stuff or is this what they are called in the catalog?) It was a smooth steel shaft 12” long. One end is attached by a cord to a small machine that measured resistance. I was instructed to lube the shaft and insert it 5” inside me. The cord was to be taut then I was to clench my rim muscle as hard as I could and turn the machine on. It would slowly pull the dildo out of me depending on how hard I gripped it. When done the machine registered a resistance and gave me a time. I recorded these and was told to improve each day. I did it every hour or two daily till my ass felt weak but after 3-4 days I noticed I could really begin to grip the steel cock in me and hold it longer and longer. A variation of that was to stand, insert shaft and the cord was attached to weights on the floor, which I lifted by clenching my ass, and then I moved them across the room and set them down. I got up to 35bs. I began to get very nasty thoughts about what my ass could do to a cock.

What a nasty little game.

5.Next I was to wear headphones almost constantly and listen to specific tapes at specific times of the day. Each one was nasty, erotic, submissive minded, slutty. Some were very soothing but still in the background occasional nasty sounds crept in softly. I also slept listening to tapes. I didn’t believe in subliminal stuff but these tapes were so erotic and nasty I was always hard and wanted to be fucked so badly after a while so I knew they were reprogramming my mind. At night they always gave me nasty intense dreams. They definitely made me want to be FUCKED in the ass. I could feel myself slipping away as thoughts of being FUCKED filled my head more and more. 6.I was given very intense treatments to be performed on my cock and balls about 80% of the day to lengthen and thicken and enlarge them. OH MY GOD!!! They were intense and pulled my meat to a new size and my balls became larger and far more bulky. I liked this part and just wanted to use my new size to pound anything sweet and petite. 7.Lastly he gave me a pair of black stiletto heels and I was to always wear them to do everything.

Boy those took some getting use to, always on your toes…

I damned his web cams frequently in the beginning; they were everywhere to monitor my compliance, as well as the waterproof shock device placed on my balls. He had to shock me many times during the first week because I just got tired of doing the things, changed my mind, resisted. He said that was OK and a normal part of my preparation for my initiation. Plus my body had to develop to a point where I could take the training and treatments. He said I was a weak whore but this would make me better. It was a hassle to constantly keep dressing so completely when it seemed like I had to take cloths off 100 times a day to do the things he asked. I wanted so badly to just be naked. The ball shocker was demanding and kept me compliant. It didn’t take long to just succumb and do the things. I noticed I was less resistant to being slutty and complied actually liking his little training regimen.

Well all that was done and the day had arrived. I looked in the mirror and my body felt incredible, in great shape and I could feel how tight my ass was and the mass filling the front of my pants AND I was horny as hell. I took a taxi to the house at 9:00pm. I walked up and he met me at the door and we sat down and ate a lite meal. We talked about the previous weeks. I told him I really felt slutty and wanted cock.

“Good” he smiled “I like that. I have watched you and you have been driving me insane. I swear if you had been here I would of hurt you on the spot. I haven’t fucked in a week and I’m very, very hungry for your pussy.”

I gulped “Appropriate reaction” he said. “You know you’re getting it tonight. Normally I would say you are giving IT! up tonight but actually I’m just going to rip IT! away from you.” “ I like it when you call my hole a PUSSY!!!” I said nervously “Mmmmmm PUSSY!!! I want your PUSSY stretched around my cock. I want to feel your tight CUNT spasm as I hurt you.” He said with a wicked smile as he looked at my body in lust.

We walked upstairs and into a padded room lit by red lights.

“Now” he said stripping off his robe and stroking his ½ hard cock to a raging thickness. It was scary huge in the red light. My pulsed raced and I panted heavily as he took some scissors and began to cut my shirt off slowly.

“I am going to cut your cloths off and as they fall you will accept your nakedness as permanent. My shirt fell off revealing a firm taunt chest nicely tanned.

“Mmmm Great” he said running a hand over my chest and hardened nipples. My breath was nervous. “I said I am not interested in any lovy dovy shit, as his hand enjoyed the tightness of my pecs and abs, but I do like to fondle MY FUCK!”

A panic scared moan escaped my lips. He kneeled and began cutting up one leg, I stared at his erect cock so powerful between his spread legs.

“The chest was nice, your workouts have really made you firm but this is the part of you I want.”

He stood and my pants clung to my hips by a tiny sliver of uncut material at the waist and on the inside and outside of my thighs. He put the scissors away and walked around me. His hands rubbed parts of my pelvis and brushed over my cock which was fully hard and pushing through.

He reached in through the material and grabbed my cock; the squeeze alone made me moan and my cock jump wildly in his hand over and over. The room was electric as the music became nasty with a hard pounding beat.

“Lean your head back and close your eyes he said. Now exhale and don’t inhale till I tell you”.

I exhaled and he covered my mouth with his hand and my nose with something else. I began to desperately need to breathe about 30 seconds later and he whispered

“OK … NOW!” and released my nose. I breathed in hard and felt a powder fill my nostrils and shoot up into my head. My whole body got hot and energy shot through me.

“That is just the vitamin Niacin not a drug. It has this incredible flushing effect and makes your skin really sensitive. From this moment on you are to be naked”.

Just then he grabbed my jeans and ripped them from my body.

“Sweeet baby, this feels tight,” he said as his hands sensually began to caress and squeeze my ass, cock, and hips with constant touches around my puckered hole.

His hands felt like fire as I groaned and my ASS pulsed with desire. I just stood spread as he pulled my ass into his big hands and gyrated me, GOD I wanted cock BAAAAD!!!

I could tell he was growing feverish so I begged.

“Please rip my little hole open now?” “I am anxious to see how pleased you will be at how tight I am on your big thick cock” I was a little shocked how easily these words came out of my mouth.

I didn’t care what happened as long as my sexually sensitive skin kept getting attention. His touch was that of a predator, preparing me, getting me hot, making me weak, breaking down all my defenses for his assault and it was working.

“That’s it he whispered, no inhibitions, use your body to beg for a FUCK!! I grinded against his cock, pulled at his ass and moaned like a desperate little lolita.

He made me chirp as a finger pushing hard into my ass lifting me up to my toes. The sensation of being rammed with his finger after teasing my hole but not touching it was incredible.

“Come I want to parade you around and he guided me around the room on his finger. That’s it chest out ass curled up into my palm, standing on your toes. Here I got you a present, put those on”

He pointed to some 6” red slut heels. I leaned over as his left hand held the front of my left thigh fingers curling under and by my balls. He lifted making sure my ass stayed high so he could pump his finger in me. He rubbed his cock against the side of me in gyrating motions moving my hips making it very hard to put on the heels. My hands were shaking and I kept dropping them and having trouble with the straps. Then I felt two fingers pump hard up my ass and I exhaled hard with a yelp. He pulled me to my toes and I really was off balance but he held me up easily by the hips and started intensely “WORKING ME”.

“Feels good doesn’t it? What a pleasantly tight little FUCK you will be”

I finally got them on and stood up tall. He pulled up on my hole and made me raise my ass nice and high behind me. I felt really slutty in the heels. His fingers constantly kneading and slowly pumping my asshole.

“This is how you stand” he said yanking up on my hole as if my ass could point up any higher”. “I saw these long firm legs when I walked behind you showing the house. It was then that I knew I had to see them in high heels, tan, shaved and glistening”.

He pulled his fingers out of me and stood back.

“I don’t want to go too fast he said, I want to tease you and prime your body a little more before devouring you”.

“What do you want me to do, I said, I’ll do anything” “I know you will he said. He uncovered a wall and there were about 20 hard cocks sticking out from it at all different heights and angles. Fuck yourself he said. Fuck everyone of them.” “I couldn’t believe the command as I unknowingly wetted my lips. I drop from my lips fell on my erect cock as I approached the wall”.

I walked up to the first one and turned sticking my ass back and easing against it pushing onto it and moaning. I gyrated for him then pulled off. I’d drop to my knees and backed onto my 2nd dildo and humped it. Then I stood on my toes and slide down on one pointed up. As I stared in his eyes I keep standing on my toes and dropping on it harder and harder. I mounted and sucked one after the other slinking around the wall and really getting into it. Just seeing how nasty I could be. I screamed and whimpered and took some really frantically hard and it felt soooooo good but they were all 5” and thin so none of them satisfied me at all, just made me want more.

“That’s good,” he said as he stroked his cock, which seemed to be even more massive now. “Mmmmm that’s nice. Now that you are a little looser come here.

I walked, no strutted like a SLUT, over to his side. His hand had lube and he stroked me. Mmmm you have developed nicely. What a thick cock you have now and your balls are pumped up nicely. You have gained over an inch. I am going to continue your development intensely. I like changing you, molding your body the way I like it. I am going to make you my prized piece of ASS! Go put that on.”

He motioned to a box. I opened it and pulled out a very short loose silk skirt. I put it on and it barely covered my ass. It must have been 6”long. He said to wear it very low on my hips. It rubbed gently on the back of my thigh and against my ass cheeks.

“Why don’t you close your eyes and model it for me” he said

I strutted and gyrated my ass.

“Slower” “Pull yourself open, use your body”.

I felt slippery fingers caress me, stroke my cock, and fondle my balls at every turn. When I least expected it a finger violated my ass.

“Keep your eyes closed and chest up just a little as you strut” Yea that’s it”

Just then I felt a hard poke by his cock. It didn’t penetrate but it surprised me and shoved me forward with just a slight pain. I yelped as I mildly stumbled.

My eyes flew open as I turned and arched my back.

“Come on honey, close those pretty green eyes and strut for me some more”.

I heard him walk behind me. It made me feel really submissive to be referred to in girl terms. Bang he poked me again. I strutted slowly and poke! he got me again.

“I am just getting that hot little hole ready to be broken he said as he thrusted and poked me again. The pokes were getting harder and I squirmed away quickly after each thrust.

“MMMM making me catch you a little aren’t you sweet thang!!” POKE!!! POKE!!! POKE

He began to ease his pelvis against my ass then do a quick POKE and backoff. He kept coming at me again and again from different angles, using different ways of briefly holding my hip(s) in place all in order to punch against my weakening hole with the head of his big cock.

“Your ALLLLLLL Mine” he said

“He eased me against a wall and pushed hard at my hole pinning my pelvis against the wall. He held his cock against me and his big mushroom head stretched me hard but did not penetrate. I squirmed puffing in short scared breaths. My legs bowed open to straddle his.

“You’re scared. It doesn’t matter, I’m going to violate your ASS hard. He corkscrewed his head against my hole. I whimpered.

“You are my BITCH aren’t you?”

I was shaking.

He ran his hand slowly over my hip as he whispered, “Let me get a hold of your leash” His wet hand slowly encircled the base of my balls and cock stroking and holding me firmly. He kept my cock hard with his smooth stroking palm knowing it makes me weak being horny.

He pulled on me and led me around the room again as his cock slid between my cheeks and over my hole with frequently little painful bumps. He stood by my side or in front of me and led me by the cock then easily bent me certain ways against furniture, walls etc… and smoothly positioned himself for penetration. Each one left me vulnerable, thinking he was going to take me at any moment.

“We will be practicing in many, many positions” he said “It is time for you to give me that tasty little PUSSY you have been developing for me”.

He guided my scared unwilling body slowly across the room. See that red mat over there. I nodded. When I get to it I will bend you over it and POP! Your CUNT OPEN!!!” I am moving you slowly so you can think about it. I want to hear you scream your submission. This is a sound proof room so (with great emphasis) no one will hear you. The sacrificing of your body is about to begin. I like your smooth little SLUT walk you’ve been practicing.”

His cock kept working the outside of my hole. GOD he was big and thick and now for the first time I really noticed how tall and muscular he was. I was really overwhelmed physically by him. We arrived at the mat and he crouched down and put a restraint around my ankles. Slowly, one at a time. He stood and whispered, “I want to kept these pretty legs really wide. Stand on 1 leg.

I did. He pulled a rope and my right leg moved wide to the right as he bent me over the matted surface. Then I felt my left leg pulled over and I was stretched as far as I could.

“Give me your hand,” he said as he circled.

I didn’t and he grabbed and cuffed it. Then he grabbed my right arm and I panicked and pulled hard. He struggled a little but got my right hand in a cuff. He saw the shear fear in my eyes as ropes pulled my arms to the sides, spread eagle.

“Mmmmmm you are going to feel sooooo good and I like it that you are shaking”.

I began to cry I couldn’t help it.

“OH yea, that’s it, fight like a scared animal because I am moving in for the KILL!!!!!!!!! He rubbed my ass and fingered my hole swiftly and roughly at times. He eased fingers from each hand in and pulled at my hole forcing me open then releasing me over and over. His cock was so thick and hot; his veins bulged and rubbed my sensitive hole. He bumped my hole firmly with the head letting me feel how big his head was. He gripped my hips rubbing my thighs and ass as he repeatedly pushed hard against my hole then eased off. I think you are ready to be POPPED open”. He gripped my hips and massaged them. “Mmmm perfect fit, GOD this feels good” he said.

“Now my scared little FUCK TOY, I don’t believe in gentle penetration. I believe in pure, raping violations”.

He started swaying his hips back and forth behind me taking aim at my hole. My ass pulled up off the bench a bit and he said

“I’m going to RAM you open, I am not going to be gentle. I want you to feel me take your cunt from you by force and make it mine. Now take a deep breath and scream for me. Scream the way a SLUT screams when her PUSSY is being RIPPED OPEN. Scream the way prey screams when a predator strikes and injures it.

He banged my hole hard and I flinched it shut. His next thrust was hard and violent my ass EXPLOADED! I jerked violently and screamed with all my might. He mounted me ramming deep into me over and over shaking the whole bench he pounded harder and harder and harder. I thought I was going to die. My whole pelvis felt like it was pushed open and would split. His cock was painfully huge and spasms shot through me. My ass felt like it was being torn in two as he slammed up in me again grunting and growling like a wild animal. He pulled out, slammed back in and repeated that process till he finally rammed me and held it in me. I cried.

“I’m not up in you deep enough to plant my seed yet” he said “Now just try to relax. Let me get you juuuuuust right.”

His hips moved his cock in and out, left and right inside me in a short swinging motion waiting for something, waiting to sense when he could have all of me. “Eaaaaasy, yeahhhh eaaaasy relaaaaaax”

HornyPup
HornyPup
428 Followers
12