Rosina's Dark Delta

Story Info
A man's tongue in a woman's arse.
810 words
3.99
28.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrislick
chrislick
16 Followers

I was living on a small Caribbean island with a population of just a few thousand, which is all very well and a beautiful place, but what are you going to do about sex? There weren't enough women, you didn't see them out in the evening and those you did see were too young, if you're middle-aged like me.

I used to buy bread from a little bakery that was always quiet - you wondered how it could stay in business. The woman who ran it was in her 50s, as I am, tall and wide and plump - and she was scruffy, she always had a dab of flour on her face or some kind of mark on her dress. I went in there regularly and got quite friendly with her. She kind of perked up when I went in; she wasn't the most beautiful woman in the world and I thought she probably didn't get much attention from men. Her name was Rosina and she wore sleeveless dresses; through the armholes I could see her hairy armpits and black bra straps. I developed a terrible urge to lick her arsehole. I don't know why - it's just one of my things. One lunchtime I went in and she was just closing up. She had sold out of my usual bread and I told her I needed some for lunch.

'I'll make you some lunch,' she said and after I agreed I followed her out of the shop and up the steps to an apartment.

'My daughter lives here,' she said. 'She's away today so we can use her apartment.'

She went into the bathroom and told me to make myself comfortable. It was as hot as hell: above a bakery when it's 90 degrees outside, it's bound to be hot. I took my shirt off and sat at the kitchen table. She came back in with water stains on her skirt, walked over to a cupboard and just stood there looking into it. I went up behind her and leaned my body against hers. She didn't flinch and I knew then that she wanted me to do something. I put my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She sighed and inclined her head so I had better access. Then she turned around and we kissed, my tongue loving being in her fat black face. She ran her hands over my back and buttocks.

'What do you want to do?' she whispered.

'Go in the bedroom,' I replied. She said nothing but led me by the hand into her daughter's bedroom. It was neat and tidy apart from some underwear on the floor. Rosina bent down and picked it up. 'Sloppy girl,' she said as she flicked the panties onto the bed. Again she stood with her back to me and I went up close, kissed her neck again and then unzipped her dress. It slid to the floor after she moved her arms to make it easier. I removed her bra and licked her upper back while playing with her nipples, which were surprisingly small and delicate. Then I knelt behind her and slid her big white pants down and threw them into a corner. 'Bend over,' I commanded and she obeyed happily as I ran my nose up and down where her buttocks met. 'You might want to...' she said and passed me her daughter's panties. I ran them gently between her buttocks and held them to my nose: beautiful aroma - not shit, but arse, the most exciting smell in the world. 'You're fine,' I said and I felt her relax. 'Beautiful.' She leaned further forwards and said breathlessly, 'Tell me what you're going to do.'

'Rosina, I'm going to lick your arse.'

'You're going to lick my asshole?' she said with utter contentment. I ran my tongue right up the middle and she shivered. 'I have wanted to do this from the first time I saw you,' I said.

'Why didn't you?' she said without thinking. 'Anyway, you're doing it now. You're licking my ass... and you're going to make me come in a second. You're a very bad man.'

I licked her firmly up the inside of each buttock and I turned my head sideways so the thin tip of my tongue got right into her crack. I didn't touch her pussy or stimulate her in any other way: I wanted it to be the effect of my tongue and the nerve endings in her anus. Analingus promoted to star status where it belonged.

Rosina began to quiver and writhe and then she slumped forwards a little as she came. I licked her some more to wrap up the process, then we lay together and kissed. She picked up the wiping panties and sniffed them casually.

'What would my daughter say?'

chrislick
chrislick
16 Followers