Roxanne and Willie Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy graduate student is hired to tutor a beautiful woman.
5k words
4.42
102.9k
36
0

Part 1 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This is the first episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". This story is the third part of a four part series. The first two parts, "Brenda and Bobby" and "Sandra and Stevie" have already been posted on this site.

"Roxanne and Willie" can be read and enjoyed on its own, but you will know more about the characters if you go back and read the other two stories first.

The story will be presented as a serial. I plan to post one to three episodes per week until it is completed

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

I was working on my PhD in economics at the University. To pick up some extra cash I took a job tutoring students at Maple Hills Community College. My tutoring sessions were set up through the Academic Assistance Office. I worked by appointment only.

Maple Hills was about two weeks into their fall quarter. It was a Thursday afternoon. I had a three o'clock appointment. I was supposed to meet a woman named Roxanne Mitchell in the student lounge. She needed help with her algebra.

I pulled into the parking lot outside the Maple Hills Student Center at about 2:45. It was a warm fall day. The sun was shining and the temperature was in the low 80's. September is a beautiful month in the north central part of the United States.

When I got out of my car I stopped for a moment and let the warm sun beat down on my face. It felt good. It was a wonderful day to be outside. I suddenly regretted my decision to take this job. This would have been a very nice afternoon to play golf.

After a moment I came to my senses. I needed this job, I had to pay my rent. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't poor. I had a nice nest egg. It was money I recently inherited it from my uncle, but that money had a purpose. It was going to get me started once I finished my PhD. I didn't want to squander it, so I reluctantly focused my attention and headed towards the student center.

When I walked into the lounge I looked around. The room was nearly empty. There were four young men playing bridge at a table in the corner.

There was one person on the other side of the room. She was sitting at a table staring at a text book. She was a little older than your average college student, but it wasn't her age that caught my attention. She was a gorgeous blonde dressed in a pair of skin tight white slacks and a low cut flower print blouse that just barely concealed an enormous pair of beautiful breasts.

I immediately lost my composure. I'm not good at talking to attractive women. They terrify me. I've never been a ladies man. It's easy to understand why; at 5'6" and 135 lbs I'm not the muscular athlete that most women find attractive.

The truth is I'm a 31 year old virgin. The one time that I almost had intercourse I ejaculated as the girl was unzipping my pants. It was humiliating. Since then I've avoided women. Internet pornography and my right hand are my only current sex partners.

I was pretty sure that this woman was Roxanne Mitchell. I had no choice, I had to talk to her. I took a deep breath, built up my courage and walked across the room.

The woman looked up at me and smiled as I approached her.

I stiffly walked up to her and in my most official voice said, "Are you Roxanne Mitchell?"

Her smile disappeared. She stood up and quietly answered. "Yes I'm Roxanne Mitchell."

"I'm William Oliver. I'm your algebra tutor."

I knew I was being brusque. I didn't know what else to do. I was so nervous that it was the only way I could manage to talk to this beautiful woman.

I sat down at the table. "Will you please show me what your working on?"

She opened her book. I looked at it for a moment. She was learning to multiply polynomials."

I took out my notebook and wrote out some easier problems. I wanted to find out if she had all of the skills necessary to do these problems.

"Ms. Mitchell can you do this problem?"

Roxanne put her pencil down and stared at me. "Mr. Oliver have I offended you in some way?"

I hesitated for a moment. I was starting to get very nervous. "No Ms. Mitchell you have not."

"Then why are you being so short with me? Do you think I am stupid? I'm sorry that algebra is difficult for me. I suppose that it's very easy for you. Still that's no reason for you to be condescending. I am paying you to teach me."

My facade collapsed. I stared at the floor. It was all I could do.

After a moment I managed to stammer out, "I am sorry Ms. Mitchell. I did not mean to offend you. Please understand, I am not trying to be condescending." My voice got very quiet. "It's just that I get very nervous when I'm around an attractive woman."

Roxanne Mitchell started to laugh. "Aren't we a pair. You can't talk to girls and I automatically assume everyone thinks I'm stupid."

She gently picked up my hand and in a very soft voice said, "Let's start over. I promise not to hurt you. My name is Roxanne."

I smiled and started to relax. "Hello Roxanne, I'm William."

Roxanne smiled back at me. "William, will you help me with my algebra?"

I grinned at her. "Roxanne I would love to help you."

I handed her a problem to solve. It was a simple equation. She worked slowly, but she knew what to do. When she was done I gave her a more difficult problem. After she solved it, I smiled and said, "That was well done, you understand this very well."

Roxanne beamed with pride.

I wrote out several problems from her current assignment. I took a moment and explained the FOIL system for multiplying polynomials. We did one problem together. After we solved it I quietly said, "Now you do this one."

Roxanne hesitated for a moment. I whispered, "Remember first, outer, inner and last. Start with the first."

She nodded and began multiplying the terms. She worked very slowly, but she was doing it correctly

I whispered to her, "Very nice, keep going."

When she finished the problem she looked at me. I patted the back of her wrist and said, "That was excellent. You picked it up very quickly."

Roxanne grinned at me. "William you're a wonderful teacher."

Suddenly I realized that I was touching her. I started to get nervous and quickly pulled my hand away from her wrist.

Roxanne smiled at me, picked up my hand and put it back on her arm. "I liked it when you were touching me." She paused, "William I like you." She looked at her watch. "I know our hour is over, but would you let me buy you a cup of coffee?"

I stared at her. I desperately wanted to say yes, but I was terrified. Roxanne read the look of panic in my eyes. She giggled and squeezed my hand. "I promise I won't hurt you."

This woman had an amazing ability to put me at ease. I took a deep breath and said, "I would love to have a cup of coffee with you."

We went to the snack bar. I got us two coffees. As I was paying for them Roxanne said, "William I offered to buy you a cup of coffee."

I started to stutter. "I ah I I'm sorry." I was panicking. Roxanne put her hand on my hand. "You are so shy." She smiled. "I think it's really sweet. It's okay, you can buy the coffee William."

We sat down and started to talk. We talked for over two hours.

Roxanne was a cocktail waitress. She'd been married twice. Both marriages ended in divorce. When I asked her what happened she just shrugged and said, "I don't know, they just didn't work out."

She told me she was excited about going to college. She really wanted to earn a bachelors degree.

I told her about my work to earn a PhD in economics. We talked about my shyness with women. I told her about my goals in life.

At 5:30 Roxanne looked at her watch. "William, I have to go to work." She shook her head. "I wish I didn't, I'm having a wonderful time. I really like you. Could we go to dinner tomorrow night? I know a nice little bar that makes wonderful hamburgers. It would be a cheap evening. We could go Dutch treat."

I swallowed hard. "Roxanne I would love to have dinner with you tomorrow night. What time?"

"Will you pick me up?"

"Of course."

"How about 7:00."

"I'll be there."

We left together. I walked Roxanne to her car. She gave me her address and telephone number. When I got to my car I was whistling. I was already in love.

The next day was the longest day of my life. At 5:30 I showered and changed clothes. At 6:30 I left for Roxanne's apartment. I drove slowly. At 6:50 I found her building. I parked the car and waited. At two minutes to seven I walked to the apartment building door and rang her bell.

Roxanne buzzed me in. I went up to her apartment. Her door was open.

"William come in. I'm almost ready."

I walked in and stopped dead in my tracks. Roxanne was wearing a pair of blue slacks and a light green top. She looked absolutely stunning. I stood in her living room and stared at her like a complete fool.

She saw me and laughed. "That's the effect I was hoping to have on you."

She grabbed my hand. "Lets go have some dinner." She giggled. "Maybe after dinner we can come back here. I would love to show you what's under this outfit."

The bar with the great hamburgers was called Sammy's. It was on 14th Street.

When we walked in the bartender yelled out, "Hey Roxie, Where you been keepin yourself?"

Roxanne yelled back, "I've been tryin to stay out of dives like this one Sammy."

Sammy held up his hands in mock dismay. "How can a classy dame like you be so confused about good places to eat?"

We walked over to the bar. Sammy was a small slender man in his mid to late 50's. His weathered face, gray hair and tattoo covered arms suggested that he'd lived a hard life.

Roxanne smiled at him. "I'm going to college now Sammy. I just started two weeks ago. I'm spending my nights at home studying."

Sammy shook his head. "We all miss you Roxie." He looked at me. "Whose your friend?"

"Sammy this is William Oliver. William this is Samuel Jamieson."

Sammy threw his hand across the bar. "Pleased to meet you William." He turned to Roxanne. "Roxie, what's all this formal shit. Has college turned you into a snob?" He looked back at me and laughed. "William my name aint Samuel, the nuns at St. Theresa's Grade School were the only ones ever called me Samuel. I'm Sammy and if its okay with you, when you're in my place you're gonna be Willie."

I smiled. "Sammy nothing would make me happier than to be called Willie."

Sammy turned to Roxanne. "See that, aint life a whole lot easier when everyone puts a y on the end of their name." He started laughing again. Sammy Jamieson was one of those people that made you smile.

Roxanne grinned at him. "Tell that to Abraham Lincoln."

Sammy looked at Roxanne. "Yeah so what's your point? If he comes into my bar, I'm gonna call him Abby."

Roxanne laughed. "Sammy you don't even know who Abraham Lincoln was do you?"

Sammy thought for a minute and then he winked at me. "I sure as fuck do. He was the guy what invented them logs that the kids use to build stuff."

Roxanne shook her head. "Sammy I don't know why I ever questioned your knowledge."

Sammy grabbed Roxanne's hand. "Hey kid I missed you. You're the only one who really knows how to insult me. What would you and your gentleman friend like?"

Roxanne turned to me. "Do you like beer?"

I nodded. "Beer would be great."

Roxanne turned back to Sammy. "Mr. Jamieson, give us a pitcher of your finest."

Sammy's was a place where the crowd was friendly and everyone enjoyed themselves. Roxanne knew everyone and everyone knew "Roxy". I'll bet that during the course of the evening at least two dozen men stopped by to chat with her. Roxanne introduced me to all of them.

We sat at the bar the entire time we were there. The hamburgers were excellent. The French fries and onion rings were even better.

Roxanne and I drank two pitchers of beer. By 10:30 both of us were spiffed. Roxanne leaned over. "I have to go pee. When I get back I want to take you home." She leaned over and nibbled my ear. "I plan to seduce my shy little Willie boy tonight."

Roxanne got up and went to the bathroom. As she walked away I noticed that the eyes of every man in the room were fixed on her sumptuous rear end.

I decided that I'd better go to. Beer has that effect on you.

I hurried off to the men's room. When I returned Roxanne was already back at the bar. There was a large middle aged man sitting next to her. They were talking quietly. When Roxanne spotted me she stood up.

As I approached the bar she said, "Willie let's go." It was almost as if she didn't want me to talk to the guy next to her.

As we were leaving she turned to the man at the bar and said, "Rudy call me. You've got my number."

We walked to the car. As we were getting in I asked. "Who was that guy in there?"

Roxanne looked at me. She hesitated for a moment. It was almost like she wasn't sure what to say. Finally she shrugged. "He's just a guy I know; don't worry about it."

When we got back to Roxanne's apartment she kissed my cheek and said, "Why don't you make yourself at home. I'm going to go change into something a little more comfortable."

This was a phrase that a woman had never said to me before. I started getting nervous. I knew what it meant.

Roxanne disappeared into the bedroom. She was only gone for a minute or two. When she returned she was dressed in the sexiest lingerie outfit that I could possibly imagine.

Roxanne walked into the room and flashed me a lascivious smile. She took a quick turn so that I could see all of her and asked. "Willie do you think I am sexy?"

It took every bit of self control that I could muster to stammer out a quiet, "Yes."

Roxanne grinned at me. "Willie you're so shy, I just love it."

Suddenly she got a mischievous look in her eyes and started to giggle. "Willie I have really big tits. Guys love to play with them. Would you like to see my tits Willie?" Roxanne was trying to relax me by teasing me.

It didn't help I was still so flummoxed that I was incapable of speech. I continued to stand in front of Roxanne like a complete idiot.

She smiled at me and gently stroked my cheek. "Willie I'll show you my big beautiful breasts but you have to ask to see them. Can you do that for me baby. Can you ask Roxie to show you her big titties."

I mustered all of my courage and managed to stammer out. "Roxanne may I please be allowed to see your beautiful breasts."

Roxanne stared at me. For a moment she didn't say anything. Finally she shook her head. "That wasn't asking Willie, that was more like begging." She paused. "But I kind of liked it. Let me hear you do it again, but get down on your knees this time."

I got down on my knees. I would have done anything she told me to do. The combination of sexual excitement and anxiety had turned me into a zombie. I was more than happy to take direction.

Roxanne smiled. "Oh my, you can be very obedient. I really like that. Willie this is getting me very hot." She giggled. "Beg Willie, beg to see my tits."

"Roxanne will you please take pity on me and allow me to see your beautiful breasts."

Roxanne laughed. "That was pretty good." She paused and pretended to think. She was still teasing me. "Maybe I'll show you just one of them."

She lowered her top and exposed her left breast.

I kneeled in front of her staring at it.

"A good little boy would say thank you."

At this point I belonged to Roxanne. I would have done anything she told me to do.

"Roxanne, thank you for showing me your beautiful breast."

She giggled some more. She was obviously enjoying this. "Want to see the other one?"

"Oh yes please. I would like that very very much."

"You know what to do."

"Roxanne I beg you, please show me your other breast."

She smiled. "Oh that was very good." She lowered her top and exposed both of her breasts. They were beautiful.

Roxanne stood up and made a big production about stretching. As she stretched she said, "They are beautiful aren't they." She leered at me. "If you're really well behaved I might let you touch them."

She thought for a moment. Finally she said, "But not just yet. I want to play a little bit more."

Roxanne turned around and got on her knees on the couch. Her big beautiful ass was right in front of me.

"Willie do you like my ass?"

"Yes maam."

Roxanne stopped. She slowly turned and looked at me for a moment. "Say that again."

"What?"

"What you just said."

"You mean, Yes maam."

She grinned. "Yes, that's exactly what I meant." She winked at me. "I liked that."

I smiled. I liked it to. I've always had fantasies about dominant women. I was getting very excited about the direction the evening was taking. I mustered up my courage and said, "I liked it to."

Roxanne stared at me for a moment. Finally she smiled and turned around again.

"Willie would you like to kiss my beautiful ass?"

I swallowed hard and quietly answered, "Yes maam."

She giggled. "I think it's a privilege that requires more begging."

"Mistress Roxanne..." I stopped in horror. That was an accident. It just sort of slipped out.

Roxanne snapped around and stared at me. She could see my humiliation. She appeared to think for a moment. Finally she said, "It's okay Willie. You can call me that. I think I might kind of like it." She paused. "Say it again."

I started again. I was very tentative. "Mistress Roxanne." I paused to look at Roxanne.

She smiled at me. "Keep going, you're doing fine."

"Mistress Roxanne may I please be allowed to kiss your beautiful ass."

"Yes my little slave." She giggled. "If I'm your Mistress, you must be my slave." Her expression became very serious. "You have my permission. You may kiss my ass."

I kneeled behind Roxanne and gently kissed the cheeks of her ass. Part of me wanted to pull those gorgeous cheeks apart so I could bury my face in the crack of her ass, but I didn't. I was afraid. I was afraid Roxanne would think I was a pervert. Even more, I was afraid to do anything without first getting Roxanne's permission.

After a moment Roxanne turned. She leaned forward and stroked my hair. "Willie, you make a wonderful little slave." She smiled. "I'm really enjoying this, I hope you are to."

I grinned at Roxanne. She started to laugh before I could say anything. "Baby doll you don't have to say a word, that smile says it all." She leaned over and kissed my forehead. "Willie I think you and I are going to become very good friends."

Roxanne winked at me. "It's time for us to play a little more isn't it."

I enthusiastically nodded my head up and down.

She laughed. "I'll take that as a big yes."

Roxanne laid back on the couch and spread her legs apart. She pulled her panties aside and exposed her cunt.

I was still kneeling on the floor in front of her.

"Willie Look at my pussy." She stared at me. "You've never been this close to a woman's cunt before have you Willie."

"No Maam I haven't."

"It's beautiful isn't it Willie."

"Yes Maam."

"Would you like to kiss it?"

"Very much Maam."

"You know that you'll have to beg for my permission."

"Yes Mistress. I understand that."

For some reason it was much easier for me to talk to Roxanne when I was in the role of a slave. I suppose there was a sense of security for me when I surrendered power to this woman.

She smiled at me. "Slave, don't keep your Mistress waiting."

I looked up at my goddess. "Mistress Roxanne may I please be allowed to kiss your pussy."

Roxanne giggled. "Yes slave, you have my permission." She paused and waved her finger at me. "Just kissing, no licking."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12