Roxanne and Willie Ch. 02

Story Info
They discuss the events of the previous night.
2.4k words
4.37
56.1k
12
0

Part 2 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the second episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the first episode of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

I was awake early on Saturday morning. It's difficult for me to sleep in a strange bed. For a little while I just lay still and watched Roxanne sleep. She was beautiful.

Nature finally forced me to get up. I quietly slipped into the bathroom and relieved myself. I found some toothpaste and wished I had a tooth brush. I considered using Roxanne's but I was afraid to do that. Instead I used my finger to brush my teeth.

I went into the kitchen and found a coffee pot and some coffee. Once the coffee was brewing I looked around for something to make for breakfast. In the refrigerator I found some eggs, butter, milk and cheese. It was just what I needed to make a cheese omelet for Roxanne and myself.

I dug around in the cupboard and found a fry pan.

I was looking for some bread to make toast when I heard Roxanne get up and go into the bathroom.

As I was mixing the eggs and milk in a bowl I heard the toilet flush. I put the fry pan on the stove so it could heat up. As I was doing this I could hear water running in the bathroom sink.

A moment later Roxanne walked into the kitchen. She was wearing a tiny little dress that was so short it just barely covered her beautiful ass.

I was naked. I suddenly felt very self conscious about the fact that she was dressed and I was not.

She hopped up on the counter and spread her legs. She wasn't wearing any panties.

I poured Roxanne a cup of coffee. As I handed it to her I smiled and said "Good morning."

Roxanne took a sip of coffee. "That tastes good, thank you."

There was a feeling of awkwardness in the air. It seemed that both of us were a little unsure of how things stood after last night.

I tried just talking. "I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty of making us some breakfast."

Roxanne smiled., "No I am glad you did." She laughed. "Most guys are usually gone by the time I wake up."

Just as I was about to pour the omelet mixture into the hot fry pan I stopped. For a moment I stood perfectly still. Suddenly I was afraid that I'd committed a faux pas. I turned to Roxanne, "I'm sorry, would you like me to leave?"

Roxanne shook her head. "No, I'm really happy that you're still here." She paused. "I am sorry William. I guess I didn't say that right." She looked at me. "I had a wonderful time with you last night. William I really like you a lot. Coming in here and finding you cooking breakfast was the most wonderful thing that could have happened this morning."

I poured the egg and milk mixture into the hot fry pan. As it started to cook I looked at Roxanne. "I also had a wonderful time last night." I took a deep breath. "I really like you a lot to Roxanne."

Roxanne grinned at me. "I'm glad William."

She watched me sprinkle some cheese onto the omelet. As it started to melt she asked, "William was last night just a game?"

I looked at Roxanne. Suddenly I froze up. I was speechless. I was afraid to answer.

She pushed the issue. "Was that you talking last night or was it the pitcher of beer?"

I found a spatula and took the omelet out of the fry pan. As I put it on a plate and cut it in half, I thought about Roxanne's question. Being a slave to a dominant woman has been my ultimate sexual fantasy since I was 18. All of my favorite internet sites dealt with dominant women.

Last night I enjoyed sex with a woman. It may not have been the sex that most men dream of, but it was sex that I could excel at. It was sex that made me happy.

I took a deep breath. It was time to stand up and express my desires. I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted to be Roxanne's sex slave.

I set the spatula down. "Roxanne I was very serious last night. I meant everything I said."

Roxanne looked at me. "Everything?'

I nodded. "Everything."

Roxanne smiled and lowered her top. Her breasts were so beautiful. She spread her legs wider and pointed to her cunt. "Well Wee Willie, I think that its time for you to give your mistress a proper good morning kiss."

I got on my knees.

Roxanne closed her eyes and sighed as she felt me kiss her. "Little slaveboy this is wonderful way to start the day." She giggled. "Of course you'll never know that because you're always going to be the on who's giving pleasure."

I looked up at Roxanne. "Mistress this is a wonderful way to start the day. I can't think of anything I would rather do than give you pleasure."

Roxanne jumped down from the counter and grabbed me. She gave me a big hug and kissed me. "William you're the most wonderful man I've ever met."

I laughed, "Roxanne, I think you're the most wonderful woman I've ever met."

Roxanne kissed me again and then she smiled at me. "Lets eat that omelet you made before it gets too cold."

We sat down at the kitchen table. Both of us were hungry. For a moment we focused on eating our breakfast.

When she'd finished about half of her omelet Roxanne stopped eating. She appeared to be thinking. After a moment she set her fork down and looked at me. "Willie, I don't want you to be my slave all the time. You're a very smart and very funny man. I want to be able to enjoy you as a person."

I set my fork down and thought about what Roxanne had just said. Finally I nodded and answered her. "I agree, but I think that will work itself out. Right now maybe we can just call it our game. We can decide when we're playing and when we're not."

"I like that Willie." She paused. "Willie can we spend the day together?"

"I have to go home for a little bit. I need to clean up and do some work. I have to organize some research that I've just recently completed."

"Could I go with you. I'll bring my school work. We could study together." She paused. "No I suppose that falls into the area of tutoring. That's your job. We can do that during our scheduled times when I am paying you."

I stared at Roxanne. "Silly girl, I am not your tutor anymore. You don't need a tutor. You now have a friend who will help you with all of your school work whenever you ask for it."

"You'd do that for me?"

"Yes of course I would." I stared at Roxanne for a moment. "Roxanne you're not used to men being nice to you are you."

She frowned. "Willie most guys just want to get into my panties. They're pretty much done with me after that."

I got up and walked over to Roxanne. I put my arms around her and whispered into her ear. "I will never be done with you. I will always be there for you. That's a promise and it's written in stone."

"Really?"

"Really." I laughed. "I take this slave shit seriously." I kissed her. "I'll clean up the kitchen while you go get dressed." I stopped. "No I am your slave. Mistress please excuse me while I draw your bath."

Roxanne followed me into the bathroom. "Willie what do you think you are doing."

I smiled at Roxanne. "I am going to give you a bath. When I am done I am going to clean up the kitchen while you get dressed."

Roxanne giggled. "Are you serious?"

"Of course I am. Like I said, I take this slave shit seriously."

Roxanne laughed. Then she thought for a moment. "We're going to have to talk more about this. I want to find out just how much power you're surrendering to me."

I looked at her. "All of it. When you decide we're playing, my surrender will be total."

Roxanne stared at me. "I am not sure I understand what that means."

I smiled. "I guess that we're just going to have to start playing. We're both smart people, we'll figure it out."

I am quite certain that giving Roxanne a bath was the most fun thing I've ever done in my entire life. It took every bit of concentration that I could muster to keep from cumming while I washed her gorgeous body.

When we were done I dried her off. When she was dry I quickly put my clothes on and cleaned the kitchen while Roxanne got dressed and applied her makeup.

When she was ready she came into the kitchen. I smiled when I saw her. "Roxanne you're gorgeous."

She giggled. "Thank you kind sir, you're very sweet."

I finished wiping the counter and rinsed out the sponge I was using. When I was done I turned to Roxanne. "'Grab your books, let's go."

She looked at me. "Willie are you really going to let me study with you?"

I nodded, "Yes of course I am. I think it would be wonderful.

"But your so much smarter than I am."

I smiled and walked over to Roxanne. "Sweetheart, I don't think that's true. I think you're very smart. You just don't have much confidence in your ability to learn right now." I laughed. "We're quite a pair aren't we. Both of us have some major insecurities."

Roxanne stared at me for a minute. I looked at her. "What's the matter?"

She smiled. "You just called me sweetheart."

I bowed my head. "I'm sorry Roxanne. It just slipped out. Please don't be mad. I promise to never let it happen again."

She shook her head. "Now your the silly one. I'm not mad. I loved it. I want you to call me sweetheart." She paused. "Unless of course we're playing our game." She laughed. "You cannot possibly imagine the pain and degradation you'll have to endure if you call me sweetheart during playtime."

I winked at her. "I can try."

Roxanne punched my arm. "You pervert."

I grinned and nodded my head up and down in agreement. "That's me, your little pervert slave."

Roxanne laughed. After a moment her expression became more serious. She put her arms around me. "Willie I don't know how all of this is going to work out, but right now I'm hoping that we become sweethearts."

I hugged her. "Roxanne I would like that more than anything in the world."

When we got to my apartment Roxanne sat down at my dining room table. She took out her books and started to study while I took a shower and changed my clothes.

When I was done cleaning up I grabbed my brief case and joined her.

We studied all afternoon. We took several breaks. One of them was a lunch break. I made a sandwich for each of us. We talked while we ate.

"Roxanne, if you're a cocktail waitress how come you don't have to work on Saturday night?"

"Willie, I work in the bar at the Calvert Hotel. Their bar trade comes almost exclusively from businessmen and conventions. They start arriving on Sunday night and they all leave on Thursday night. The bar is empty on the weekends." She laughed. "I also get to go home at 10:00 pm. Business men go to bed early. The bar at the Calvert is very quiet after 10:00."

She put her hand on my shoulder. "We have tonight to ourselves. How would you like to go to Sammy's for dinner? It's spaghetti night." She smiled. "Sammy makes great spaghetti. After we eat maybe we can hang out for awhile." She winked at me. "Then we can go back to my place and start to work out the rules of our game." She leaned over and whispered into my ear. "My imagination has been working overtime all day today." She giggled. "I have a whole list of really nasty things I want to do to you."

I took a deep breath. I was already getting excited. "How long do we have to stay at Sammy's?"

Roxanne started to laugh. "It all depends on you. If you're a really devoted and obedient boyfriend I might be willing to leave a little earlier. If you're not," She poked me in the ribs. "Then I might just decide to spend the whole night at Sammy's flirting with other guys."

I was suddenly speechless. Roxanne had just said something that totally overwhelmed me.

Roxanne stared at me. "Willie, what's wrong? Did I say something that upset you?"

I shook my head. "No, not at all. Roxanne you just called me your boyfriend."

She smiled at me. "I'm sorry Willie. Now I guess I am the one that let something just slip out."

I gazed at her. "No Roxanne if you really meant it I would love to be your boyfriend."

She grinned at me. "Really?"

"Yes."

Roxanne got up and walked over to me. As she sat down on my lap she laughed and said. "What a great weekend. On Thursday morning I was all alone. By Saturday afternoon I have both a slave and a boyfriend."

We kissed for a long time. When we stopped kissing we just hugged.

Finally Roxanne got off my lap. "We should study a little more." She returned to her chair.

As she sat down I continued staring at her.

She looked at me. "Is there something else Willie?"

I nodded. "You said you were going to flirt with other guys at Sammy's."

Roxanne shrugged. "Oh sweetie, you're so insecure. I was just teasing you." She stopped. I was still staring. Roxanne studied me for the longest time. She was obviously thinking. Finally she tilted her head and asked, "Willie does the idea of my flirting with other guys get you excited?"

I slowly nodded my head up and down. "Yes it does."

"Oh my." Roxanne was silent for a long time. Finally she smiled at me. "Willie I want to learn more about this." She paused. "I want to learn a lot more about this."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers