Roxanne and Willie Ch. 03

Story Info
Roxanne flirts with another man while Willie watches.
3.7k words
4.34
59.7k
11
0

Part 3 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

Note: This story is the third episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous two episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

We left my apartment at about 6:00. At Roxanne's suggestion I brought an overnight bag. It contained my shaving kit, a clean shirt, a change of socks and some clean underwear.

Next we stopped at Roxanne's so she could freshen up.

It was after 7:30 when we finally arrived at Sammy's. The place was already crowded. Apparently Sammy's spaghetti really was neighborhood attraction.

I followed Roxanne as she wove her way to the bar. There were two empty stools near one end. As we sat down we heard Sammy's booming voice.

"Hey it's my favorite girl and her new boyfriend."

A number of heads turned to see who Sammy was talking about. Several men stared at me.

Sammy went to the tap and poured a pitcher of beer. He set the pitcher in front of us and grabbed two glasses. As he set the glasses down he said, "Roxie and Willie it's nice to see you again." He looked at Roxanne. "Honey I don't think I've ever seen you show up with the same guy two nights in a row. This must be serious."

Roxanne hugged me and grinned. "Sammy, I think I have a sweetheart."

Sammy smiled. "Congratulations baby, nobody deserves it more than you do." He paused and looked at me. "Willie you're going to make a lot of guys here unhappy. Roxie was a favorite playmate in this bar."

Roxanne put her fingers to her lips. "Hush Sammy, Willie doesn't need to know about all of that."

Sammy grabbed Roxanne's hand. "Sorry kid, I didn't mean to cause no trouble." He turned to me. "Hey Willie forget what I just said. I guess I've been drinking too much of my own suds."

Sammy smiled at both of us; "Hey, how about some spaghetti?"

Roxanne smiled back. "Now you're talking Sammy; bring us two big plates and some of your famous garlic bread."

Roxanne poured a glass of beer for each of us. When she set the pitcher down I asked, "What was Sammy talking about?"

Roxanne shook her head. "Oh nothing, that's just Sammy. He loves to talk. Just forget about it sweetheart, its nothing." She slid a glass of beer over to me and picked up her own glass; "Hey how about a toast."

I smiled and picked up my glass. Roxanne raised hers and said, "To us."

As we clinked our glasses I also said, "To us."

Sammy brought us our dinners. Roxanne was right, his spaghetti was excellent. When we finished our first pitcher of beer, Sammy brought us another one.

By 8:30 we were well into the second pitcher. Sammy had cleared our dishes away and we were both sitting at the bar feeling very relaxed.

Suddenly, Roxanne leaned over and whispered to me. "Willie, there are some very hot guys in here tonight. Were you serious when you said that it might turn you on to see me flirting with another man?"

The first pitcher of beer had pretty much eliminated any inhibitions that I might have had. I turned to Roxanne and said, "Mistress, it's your right to flirt with any man you might choose."

Roxanne looked at me for the longest time. Finally she said, "Willie, are you sure?"

"You're just talking about flirting right?"

Roxanne smiled. "That's right, just a little harmless flirting." She paused. "I might ignore you for awhile. Can you handle that?"

I nodded. "That's kind of the point. I am going to have to handle it."

Roxanne giggled. "I promise you that when we get back to my apartment I'll pay alot of attention to you."

"I can't wait."

Roxanne leaned over and whispered into my ear. "Now you're going to have to wait. For a little while it's going to be playtime for me. My poor little baby is just going to have to sit and watch and feel all left out."

She picked up her beer glass, emptied it and set it down again. "Well here goes."

She turned towards a tall, muscular man with short black hair. This incredibly handsome man was standing about twelve feet away talking to several other men.

Roxanne winked at me. "I have to go potty. I'll be right back."

She got up and walked towards her target. As she passed by, she "accidentally" bumped into him. As soon as she made contact Roxanne stopped, put one hand over her mouth in dismay and gripped his arm with her other hand. "Please excuse me, I'm so clumsy."

He smiled at her. "No harm done." As he spoke his attention shifted to Roxanne's cleavage. She was leaning forward. He was looking right down the front of her blouse.

She patted his arm. "Thank you for understanding." She giggled a little and wrinkled her nose. "You're a real gentleman, but you're going to have to excuse me; I have to get to the ladies room before I wet my panties."

He laughed. "I certainly wouldn't want to be responsible for that."

Roxanne disappeared. A few minutes later I saw her coming back. Her return path brought her right by her handsome gentleman. As she passed him she gave him a big smile.

He winked at her "Please to bump into me again; I really enjoyed it last time."

Roxanne giggled. "Oh my, well I certainly wouldn't want to slight a handsome man like you." She backed up and walked by him again. This time she bumped into his side. As she bumped into him she made a big show of rubbing her tits against his arm

He laughed. "You can do that to me anytime you like."

Roxanne smiled at him. "I don't know you well enough." She paused and then added, "yet."

He smiled. "Well let's try to rectify that situation." He extended his hand. "I'm Ted Jordan."

Roxanne took his hand. "Hi Ted, I'm Roxanne Mitchell."

Ted smiled, "A pretty name for a pretty girl."

Roxanne rubbed his wrist with her fingertips. "Aren't you sweet?" She giggled. "A little flattery will get you a long way."

Ted raised his eyebrows. "I am not going to let you go after that comment. Roxanne can I buy you a beer?"

Roxanne shook her head. "No I have pitcher over here, bring your glass. I'll fill it up."

"That's an offer I'll never refuse."

Roxanne took Ted's hand and led him over to our spot. "Ted this is my friend William. William this is Ted."

Ted looked at me and turned to Roxanne. "I am sorry, I didn't realize that you were with someone. I think I'll just excuse myself."

Roxanne squeezed his hand. "Ted you don't have to worry about him. Willie won't care if we spend a little time getting to know each other." She turned to me. "Will you Willie?"

I looked at the floor. This was incredibly humiliating. It was also intensely exciting. I mumbled, "Whatever pleases you dear."

Both Roxanne and Ted looked at me. Finally Roxanne gave me a wicked smile and said, "Willie where are your manners. Ted has an empty glass, fill it for him."

I looked at Ted, slowly extended my hand and whispered, "May I fill you glass for you sir."

Ted stared at me for the longest time, finally he smiled, handed me his glass and said, "Sure Willie that would be real nice."

I filled Ted's glass and handed it back to him. He smiled at me and said, "Thanks pal."

Roxanne patted the stool on the opposite side of her from me and said, "Sit down Ted, you and I need to get to know each other."

Ted sat down. Roxanne turned so that she was facing Ted and her back was towards me. "Tell me all about yourself."

For the next half hour they chatted and giggled. When their beer glasses were empty Roxanne turned, grabbed the pitcher and poured more beer for the two of them. She ignored my glass.

When the pitcher was empty she turned to face me. This was the first time in the past 45 minutes that she had acknowledged my presence. "Willie be a dear and refill this for us." She turned and continued talking with Ted. She was deliberately ignoring me.

I was pretty sure that this was a test to see how much passive abuse I would accept.

I got them more beer. I refilled my glass and placed the pitcher in front of Ted. Roxanne smiled at me. They went back to talking. They were now whispering to each other like lovers.

After another 10 minutes they stood up. Roxanne turned to me. "Willie, Ted and I are going to the back room to play a little pool. I'll be back in a little bit."

"Could I join you?'

She patted my face like a mother would pat a five year olds face. "No sweetie I think it would be better if you stayed here."

As she said this Ted was staring at me. There was a sneer on face. Roxanne turned to him. "Come on big man lets go shoot some pool." Ted put his arm around my new girlfriend and led her to the back room. As they passed through the doorway Ted's hand slipped to Roxanne's ass. Roxanne didn't remove it.

I sat at the bar. I was in a state of complete confusion. My new girlfriend had just walked into the backroom with a handsome man who she'd been flirting with for the past hour.

I knew how I was supposed to react. I was supposed to be irate, but I wasn't.

I was humiliated and shamed. Most of the regulars in the bar had been watching our little show all evening. They were all well aware that I was here with Roxanne. They also all saw how easily Ted moved in and took my place. I shook my head as I thought about this. For some strange reason these feelings of humiliation and shame were extremely erotic to me.

I knew I was envious of Ted. I would have loved to be in his place. I could only imagine what he and my girlfriend were doing in the backroom.

Most of all I was aroused. I cannot begin to explain why the idea of seeing my girlfriend in the arms of another man was exciting to me, but it was.

I was dying to see what was happening in the back room. Roxanne had told me to wait at the bar. I didn't want to be disobedient, but I really did want to see what she and Ted were doing.

I saw the door to the men's room. I had an idea. I had to pee. I would have to pass by the entrance to the backroom on my way to the lavatory. Roxanne couldn't possibly fault me for peeking into the backroom as I walked to the rest room.

I got up. I was so excited I was shaking. As I approached the entrance to the backroom I slowed down.

I peeked in. Roxanne and Ted were the only two people in the backroom. Ted had his arms around Roxanne. His back was turned toward me. Roxanne was facing me. Her eyes were closed. Ted was kissing her neck. His right hand appeared to be massaging her ass.

Roxanne opened her eyes. Maybe she sensed my presence, I'm not really sure. In any case, she looked up and saw me standing in the doorway.

She stared at me. I think that she was trying to gauge my reaction to what I was witnessing.

At first there was an expression of concern on her face. She studied me for a moment, when she realized I wasn't going to create a scene she relaxed. When I continued to do nothing but passively watch, she smiled and became even more audacious.

Roxanne took Ted's hand from her ass and placed it on her left breast. At the same time she leaned back, pulled Ted's face to her face and kissed him on the lips.

I would have liked to continue watching, but I started to get nervous that Roxanne would become angry with me.

I took one last look before I continued my trip to the restroom. When I left, Ted had his hand under Roxanne's blouse. He was fondling her breast while they continued their passionate embrace.

On my return from the men's room, I again passed the entrance to the back room. Ted and Roxanne were gone. I looked at the bar. They'd returned to their stools. I noticed that someone else now occupied my stool. I no longer had a place to sit.

I returned to the bar. It was a very awkward situation. Ted was snickering. He seemed to be enjoying my obvious discomfort. Roxanne was sitting very close to him. Her arm was around his neck.

As I approached them Roxanne stood. "Willie you can have my stool."

I looked at Roxanne. I was puzzled.

She smiled. "Ted wants to go outside for a smoke. I am going to go out with him." She looked up at the television. It was tuned to a baseball game. "I want you to be a good little boy and stay here and watch the game. I won't be gone very long."

Before I had a chance to say anything Roxanne turned to Ted and said, "Come on big man lets go outside. You can show me your new car."

There was a smug look on Ted's face as he took Roxanne's hand and led her out the front door of the bar.

Sammy walked over to me. "Willie buddy, I think Roxanne might be more woman than you can handle."

I looked at him. "What do you mean Sammy?"

He laughed. "Willie, just how naive are you? Your girlfriend is not going outside to look at that guy's new car." He chuckled. "If I know Roxie, and believe me I do know her; that guy is getting one hell of a good blowjob right now." Sammy shook his head. "Buddy your girlfriend is the BJ queen of this bar."

"I don't understand."

Sammy threw his arms up. "Why are the smart ones always so fuckin stupid." He stared at me. "Willie your girlfriend is easy; she puts out."

Suddenly Sammy stopped. He studied me for a long time. Finally he said, "Maybe I'm the one who's fuckin stupid. Willie, are you one of those guys who doesn't care if his woman messes around a little?"

I grinned at him. The beer was making me uncharacteristically bold. "Sammy I think that might be true."

Sammy shook his head. "Willie I don't understand you, but it sure aint none of my business." He laughed. "I guess it takes all kinds." Finally he looked at me and smiled, "Buddy if that's true, you've sure found the right girl."

Sammy grabbed my empty beer glass and refilled it. "This one's on the house. Willie if it really is true that you don't care if Roxie fools around, we're going to become very good friends. Buddy you're going to be spending a lot of time sitting at this bar while she's outside with other guys lookin at their new cars."

Willie moved down the bar to wait on some other customers. I sipped my beer and tried to watch the baseball game, but I couldn't keep my attention focused. All I could think about was Roxanne and Ted in the parking lot. I couldn't help wondering if Sammy was right? Was she really out there giving him a blow job?"

I did not understand why. This was all very confusing to me, but I knew that deep down inside I hoped Sammy was right.

About twenty minutes later Roxanne came back into the bar. She was alone. She walked up to me, gave me a kiss on the lips and said "Let's go home sweetheart."

As I stood up I asked. "Where is Ted?'

"He had to get home. He's married. His wife will start wondering where he is if he stays out any later."

I turned and found Sammy. "Good night Sammy."

He waved. "Hey Roxie and Willie, thanks for comin in. Don't be strangers."

I smiled. "Don't worry, we won't."

During the trip to Roxanne's apartment both of us were uncharacteristically silent. When we arrived, I parallel parked my car on the street in front of her building. As soon as I shut the engine off, Roxanne turned to me and asked; "Do you still want to come up?"

I looked at Roxanne. I was puzzled by her manner. She seemed almost angry. I started to get worried that she was mad. I wasn't sure what to say. I sort of stammered out the words, "Yes please."

Roxanne sighed with relief, picked up my hand and squeezed it. "Thank you very much."

I'm not the most intuitive guy in the world, but it was obvious that something was bothering Roxanne.

When we got inside the apartment Roxanne said, "Willie come sit with me." She sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to her.

I sat down. For a moment we both stared at the floor. Neither of us said anything. It was an uncomfortable silence.

Finally Roxanne looked at me. "Willie I am so sorry. Things kind of got out of hand tonight. Please believe me, I only meant to flirt with Ted." She shook her head. "Maybe it was the beer. I don't know." She closed her eyes. "He's a very handsome man, Willie I just got carried away."

I silently stared at her. I wasn't angry. I simply didn't know what to say."

Roxanne's voice got very quiet. "When Ted and I were in the backroom I was pretty turned on. I saw you watching us while Ted was kissing me. When you just stood there and didn't do anything, I got even more turned on. I guess I took it as a sign that it was okay with you."

I looked at the floor. I was terrible at serious conversations with girls. I knew that I was supposed to say something, but I was tongue tied.

Roxanne looked at me. I think that she was trying to gauge my reaction to what she was saying. After a moment she continued. "Willie I think I am falling in love with you. I can't begin to explain why I treated you the way I did in the bar." She paused. "Part of it was our game, but that wasn't all of it. Baby I got off on flirting with Ted in front of you. It got me really hot."

My heart fluttered when I heard her say the words, I think I am falling in love with you.

I turned and looked at her.

"Willie I guess I'm just a slut. I love sex. I love sex with lots of different men. I always have." She sighed. "Remember how I told you that I've been married and divorced twice?"

I nodded and said, "Yes."

"Well both of my husbands caught me cheating on them. My second husband caught me with another guy while we were on our honeymoon. We were in the Bahamas. We had to come home on separate airplanes."

Roxanne picked up my hand and held it. "Willie I want to make it work with you so badly. You're the sweetest, kindest man I've ever been with." She smiled. "I was hoping that maybe I could try to be good." She sighed. "I was just fooling myself."

Roxanne took a deep breath. "I gave Ted a blowjob in the parking lot tonight." She shook her head. "Willie I am so sorry. I just got carried away."

Roxanne stared at me. Finally she said, "If you want to get up and walk out right now I'll understand."

I stared back at Roxanne. She buried her face in her hands. She was crying. I still didn't know what to say, but I knew I had to say something.

I mustered all of my courage and said, "I don't want to walk out."

Roxanne stopped crying and looked up at me.

"I'm falling in love with you to."

Roxanne tilted her head. She was listening.

I swallowed hard. "Roxanne, it was okay with me when you were flirting with Ted. You were right; it did get me really turned on."

I'd started now. There was no turning back. "While the two of you were out in the parking lot I was having fantasies about what you were doing. I was trying to imagine you sucking Ted's cock."

Roxanne looked at me for the longest time. Finally she said, "Really?"

I nodded, "Really." I laughed. "Roxanne my tiny little dick was rock hard the whole time you were outside with Ted."

Roxanne suddenly turned and hit me on my arm. "You shit! Why didn't you tell me that earlier?"

"Ow that hurt!"

"It was supposed to."

We both started to laugh. It was a hearty laugh. More than anything, I think we were releasing tension.

When we settled down I looked at Roxanne. "It was really hard for me to tell you that".

She nodded. "I understand Willie." She paused. "I think that we have a lot of talking to do."

I smiled. "I agree."

Roxanne put her arm around me. We sat on the couch and cuddled. It was nice. As we sat there I had a nasty little thought. It got me really excited.

I turned to Roxanne. "I think I just thought of something to say that might help a whole lot."

Roxanne looked at me and said, "Go ahead."

I smiled at her, slipped off of the couch and kneeled down at her feet.

When I was on my knees I looked up at Roxanne and said "Mistress, it is your right and privilege to seek pleasure with any man you choose. As your humble slave it is my duty to remain faithful to you and serve you to the best of my abilities."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers
12