Roxanne and Willie Ch. 04

Story Info
Roxanne & Willie explore their kinky fantasies.
3.4k words
4.46
57.9k
8
0

Part 4 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the fourth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous three episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

As she watched me kiss her toes Roxanne said, "It gets you excited when I humiliate you doesn't it Willie?"

I looked up at her and smiled. "Yes Mistress it does."

She got an evil grin on her face. "Willie," she stopped in mid sentence and thought for a moment. "Willie is such a dull name for you. I'm sure that I can come up with something better. Let me see." Roxanne seemed to consider this problem for a moment. Finally she smiled and started listing names, "How about Itty bitty or Peewee? Pint-sized would be nice and so would Teenie Weenie." She giggled. "So many names to choose from; how can a girl possibly decide?" She put a finger to her cheek. She was pretending to think. "I know, I'll use them all. Let's see, tonight I think I'll start with Peewee."

She winked at me, "Hey Peewee." I looked up at her. Roxanne laughed. "My my what a smart little pet you are. You already know your name."

Roxanne closed her eyes. "Peewee, Ted is such a sexy man." She looked down at me. "You saw him; he really is handsome isn't he."

I looked up at Roxanne. "Yes Mistress, he's very handsome."

"Did you see his arms Peewee? Ted has some serious muscles."

Roxanne sighed. "Peewee I'm getting hot just thinking about him. Undress me; I want to be naked."

I stood up and carefully removed Roxanne's clothing. When I started to remove her panties she stopped me. "Peewee, leave those on for the time being." She paused. "Now take off your own clothes. A good slave should never be wearing more clothing than his Mistress."

When I finished undressing Roxanne she looked at me and said, "Where were we Peewee? Oh yes, you were on your knees kissing my feet and I was fantasizing about my stud lover." She snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor. "Well what are you waiting for, let's continue."

As I got on my knees and picked up her left foot Roxanne said, "I think I was telling you about Ted's muscles."

She looked down at me. "Ted must spend a lot of time in the gym. His body is really well developed. She laughed. "He's not a skinny little runt like you."

Roxanne started to smile. "Peewee, do you remember when you saw us in the backroom at Sammy's?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I was rubbing Ted's chest while he was kissing my neck." Roxanne giggled. "His pecs are really well developed." She closed her eyes. "Peewee my pussy got wet when I was rubbing his chest." She paused. "That was when I decided that I had to feel his cock. After you left"; she stopped and looked down at me. "I assume you were on your way to the powder room."

"Yes Mistress. I was going to the bathroom."

"Well anyway, after you left, I reached down and rubbed Ted's cock. Of course he had an erection. Peewee I've felt a lot of cocks in my life, but Ted's was something special." She laughed. "Ted's cock was fucking huge." Roxanne shook her head. "Well after I felt that great big cock, there was no way that I wasn't going to give Ted a blow job."

Roxanne closed her eyes, pulled her panties aside and started to massage her pussy. I looked up. She was already wet.

As she rubbed her cunt Roxanne sighed and said, "Peewee, there is nothing in this world that is a much fun as sucking a great big hard cock."

Roxanne was aroused now. She closed her eyes as she continued massaging her cunt.

"Peewee, as soon as we got outside the bar Ted grabbed me and pulled me around the side of the building. He found a dark corner and pushed me up against the wall. He wasn't gentle."

Roxanne looked down at me as I was licking her toes. "Ted's not a wimp like you, he's a real man. When he wants something he takes it." She sighed. "He kissed me hard on the lips and pulled my blouse up. I wasn't wearing a bra. He started to play with my breasts. He told me that he'd been waiting all night to get his hands on my tits. It was so hot."

Roxanne was rubbing herself harder now. "Right there next to the building I dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants. Peewee his cock was magnificent. It must have been at least nine or ten inches long. It curved up like a giant menacing snake arrogantly challenging me to try to tame it."

Roxanne took a deep breath. "Peewee, I had to have it. I had to feel it in my mouth. I started sucking it." Roxanne shook her head. "Peewee, at that moment I belonged to Ted." She laughed. "No, that's not true; at that moment I belonged to Ted's cock."

Roxanne closed her eyes again. She was silent for a few seconds. She was concentrating as she masturbated. I could tell that she was starting to lose her composure.

Roxanne's massive breasts were heaving as she continued. "Peewee I sucked Ted's cock. I gave him my best blow job. I stroked his rigid shaft with my hands and sucked and licked his magnificent cockhead until I felt him shooting his cum into the back of my throat."

Roxanne was rubbing her clit with a fury. The tension had been building in her body for the past several minutes. Suddenly she screamed as the storm of pleasure erupted inside her.

I laid Roxanne's foot down and watched as her orgasm rolled through her. Finally the storm began to subside and Roxanne slowly collapsed into the couch with a contented smile on her face.

I continued to kneel at Roxanne's feet while she recovered from her orgasm. I was content to just gaze at her naked body. She was so beautiful.

Frankly I was also terrified to disturb her. Roxanne had me under her thumb.

I really don't know how much time passed. It was probably only a few minutes. Roxanne finally opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Peewee, that was so hot."

I smiled back at her. "Yes Mistress Roxanne it was."

Roxanne raised her eyebrows. "Mistress Roxanne?" She paused. "My my, it would appear that my little Peewee would like to keep our game going a little longer."

I smiled.

Roxanne thought for a moment then leaned forward and grabbed my face. "Peewee you said that you would grant me total power over you when we played this game."

I looked into Roxanne's eyes and nodded. "yes Mistress."

"Prove it."

"How Mistress?"

"Lick my ass."

A jolt of electricity shot through my nerves. This was one of my fondest fantasies. I'd spent many nights masturbating to internet pictures of submissive men licking the asses of dominant women.

Roxanne rolled over onto her stomach.

In my mind this was no longer sexual play. This was now a ceremony. I was about to make the ultimate demonstration of my submission to the will of my goddess.

I looked at the soft cheeks of Roxanne's ass. As I spread those gorgeous mounds, Roxanne picked up on my excitement. She turned around, sat up and looked at me.

After a moment she said, "Peewee, I think that you are going to have to earn this privilege." She was silent for several seconds. Finally she smiled. It was a wicked smile. "Peewee if I allow you to lick my ass, what will you do for me?"

I was on my knees at the feet of my dominant mistress. We were acting out my ultimate sexual fantasy. I was incredibly excited. My penis was directing my brain. At that moment I would have said and done anything to be given the privilege of licking Roxanne's ass.

I smiled at Roxanne. "Mistress I will make you my goddess. I will worship you. I will totally submit to your will. I will sacrifice everything to see that you are happy."

Roxanne giggled. "That's a lot." She stared at me. "Peewee, earlier this evening you told me that it would be all right with you if I partied with other men. Will you swear to me that you will willingly give me that right?"

I nodded. "Yes Mistress."

This was easy. Over the past several hours I had already accepted the fact that I was going to become Roxanne's cuckold.

As I knelt in front of her, I realized that this was the moment of truth. This was the moment to tell this to Roxanne. I swallowed hard and said, "Mistress I am very willing to become your cuckold."

Roxanne looked at me. There was a puzzled look on her face. "Peewee, I'm not familiar with that word, please explain it."

"Mistress, a cuckold is a man whose wife openly sleeps with other men while he remains faithful to her."

Roxanne smiled. "Peewee, are you saying that as part of your submission to me you will give me the freedom to party with other men? You are telling me that you will become my cuckold?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And you will remain faithful to me?"

Yes, Mistress at all times."

"While I openly cheat on you?"

"Yes Mistress."

Roxanne sighed. "Peewee, if this is true, you've just made me a very happy woman."

"Mistress, making you a happy woman is my ultimate desire."

Roxanne rolled over onto her stomach. "Peewee you have my permission to kiss my ass."

"Thank you Mistress."

I reverently spread the soft round cheeks of Roxanne's gorgeous ass. For several seconds I just gazed at her puckered little anus. The anticipation of what was to come was maddening. I was very excited. My nerves felt like they were supercharged with electricity.

I slowly lowered my lips to Roxanne's ass. I was trying to savor this moment. She sighed as she felt me make contact. At first I just kissed her. My kisses were soft and reverent. My passion was running wild. It took every bit of self control that I had to keep from ejaculating.

Roxanne moaned. "Oh yes, make love to me Peewee. Kiss me. Kiss my ass."

I was moving very slowly now. I closed my eyes and gently pushed the tip of my tongue into Roxanne's dark tunnel. I tasted her asshole for the very first time.

Roxanne gasped, That's right, use your tongue. Be my slave. French kiss my asshole." Roxanne's voice was getting rough and raspy. She was aroused.

I wrapped my arms arouund Roxanne's thighs and pushed my tongue as deep into my goddess as I could. I was making oral love to her ass.

Roxanne let me continue for several minutes. Finally she pushed me away and turned over. She grabbed her breasts and started pulling on her nipples. "How would my little asskissing slave feel about licking my pussy?"

I nodded. "He would love it."

Roxanne sighed. "Peewee, life certainly has gotten more interesting since I met you." She reached down and pulled my face to her crotch and giggled. "Pleasure me slave."

I continued to move slowly. I placed my lips against the lips of Roxannes pussy. She was already very wet. I started kissing her sex. I became more passionate with each kiss. Soon my lips were tightly pressed against Roxanne's cunt. She wrapped her legs around my head and forced me to rub my face into her cunt.

She started to smother me. Suddenly I realized that I couldn't breathe. Roxanne didn't notice. At this point her only concern was the satisfaction of her own lust.

I began to panic. I patted Roxanne's thigh. After a few moments she realized what was happening and released me from her hold. I took a second as I gasped for air.

When I finally caught my breath my own lust took over again. I found Roxanne's clitoris. I put my lips on it and started to suck. As I sucked her I imagined that I was giving her a blow job much like the one she gave Ted outside the bar.

I felt Roxanne's hands grab my head. She started rubbing her cunt against my face. I continued sucking on her clit. I could feel the tension building in her body. I sucked harder on her clit. Roxanne started to shake. Suddenly she screamed. As she screamed she pushed my head away from her cunt and fell back against the couch.

Her orgasm was so violent that for a moment it looked like she was going into convulsions. Finally the torrent of pleasure started to subside. Roxanne's muscles slowly relaxed and she collapsed onto the couch.

I studied Roxanne for a moment. Her eyes were closed, her breathing had slowed down. There was a serene expression on her face. She was relaxed, she might have even been sleeping. I wasn't sure.

I sat down on the floor next to her, put my arms around her right leg and hugged Roxanne. I was content. I was at the feet of my goddess. I closed my eyes and thought about all of the wonderful things that had transpired this evening. I smiled to myself. I was living in my sexual paradise.

I felt a hand stroke the top of my head. I looked up. Roxanne's eyes were open. She was leaning forward and smiling at me. She patted the couch next to her. "Willie, come sit by me."

I got up and sat next to Roxanne. She kissed me. "That was a wonderful game." She gazed at me for a moment. "Willie you're a magnificent lover."

My heart soared with pride.

Roxanne kissed me again. "Tomorrow we have to talk about some of the things we said to each other tonight. I want to be sure that it wasn't just our lust talking." She took a deep breath and smiled. "But that's for tomorrow. Right now I want my new boyfriend to sample one of my special blow jobs." Roxanne kissed my forehead. "Lie back baby and try to last as long as you can."

As I lay on the couch the words "new boyfriend" reverberated through my brain. I was the happiest man in the world.

Suddenly I felt Roxanne's fingers on my penis. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I tried to think about other things. I concentrated on remembering the figures from my most recent research project.

I felt her lean over. Suddenly my penis was in her mouth. I opened my eyes and looked down. Roxanne was sucking my tiny cock.

It felt wonderful. I tried to keep from cumming but I didn't really have a chance. I felt the pleasure quickly building in my loins. Suddenly my cock was spurting its little driblet of semen.

Roxanne kept me in her mouth and continued to suck me while I ejaculated. When I was done she sat up, pulled me to her and gave me a very passionate kiss. As she kissed me she pushed my small deposit of semen from her mouth to mine.

I started to gag. It was the first time that I'd ever tasted semen. The consistency and flavor definitely make it an acquired taste.

She giggled as she broke off her kiss. "Swallow it for me baby, swallow all of it. Peewee, as my little cuckold, you are going to have to get used to the taste of cum." She giggled some more. "At first it will be just yours, but eventually it's also going to be my lovers."

Roxanne and I slept together that night.

In the morning I made breakfast for her and served it to her in bed. After she finished her breakfast I gave her a bath. Roxanne loved being pampered and I loved pampering her.

We studied together for several hours on Sunday. In the late afternoon Roxanne stood up and walked into the bedroom. She started to undress. As she took her clothes off she said, "It's time for me to put on my waitress uniform and go to work."

"Roxanne, could I drive you to work tonight?'

Roxanne stared at me. "Willie would you really do that?"

I shook my head. "Roxanne, aren't we a pair. We're both so insecure." I smiled at her. "Of course I would. I want to take you to work. I want to do it because I like you. I want to be with you. If I take you to work I get to pick you up after work. Roxanne I want to be involved in your life."

Roxanne got up, walked over to me and kissed me. As she kissed me she said, "Willie I think I might be the luckiest girl in the world. I would love it if you took me to work. If you like we can stop at Sammy's for a beer on the way home." She stopped. "What do you have to do tomorrow?

"You know that I'm a graduate assistant at the University. I have to teach an Intro to Economics class at 10:00. I also have to work on my dissertation. I have another Intro to Economics class at 4:15."

Roxanne sat down at her makeup table. As she applied her eye shadow she said, "So you don't have to get up early in the morning, is that right?"

"No I don't. I also plan to go to the library and do some research after I take you to work. I can get a lot done this afternoon. I plan to stay at the library until Its time to pick you up. That will make tomorrow much easier for me."

Roxanne smiled. "Why don't you stop at home and get some more clothes so you can spend the night again. Willie I really like sleeping with you." She giggled. "We could play more games."

She stood up and walked over to me. She reached under my shirt and twisted my nipple. As she twisted it she whispered in my ear, "I'll let you lick my asshole again tonight

I winced from the pain she inflicted on my nipple. "That hurt!"

Roxanne licked my ear. "It was supposed to." She reached down to my crotch. I had an erection. Roxanne giggled. "You liked it when I hurt you didn't you?"

I smiled. "Yes Mistress, I did."

"Peewee, would you like to lick my asshole again tonight?"

"Yes Mistress, I really would."

Roxanne smiled. "Then you'd better stop at home and get some more clothes. We can have a lot of fun before we go to sleep."

She grabbed her purse. "Come on Willie, it's time to go."

Roxanne was quiet as we were driving to the Calvert Hotel. She was obviously thinking. Finally she said, "Willie are you sure that it won't bother you if I sleep with other men?" She paused and looked at me. "I don't want to lose you."

I thought for a moment. "Yes it will bother me. I'll be both jealous and envious of the men you date." I stopped for a second to collect my thoughts. "But that's kind of the point. It's like when you twisted my nipple earlier. It hurt, but the pain got me excited." I shrugged. "I don't understand it Roxanne, but the idea of you being with other men gets me really excited. I guess its all hooked up with my masochism."

Roxanne looked into my eyes. "Willie, I would love to play with other men but I won't do it if you don't want me to."

"Roxanne, I want you to. I am getting excited right now just thinking about it."

Roxanne took a deep breath. "Willie one night this week I'm going to test this. I'll probably go out on a date after work. How much will you want to know about it?"

I laughed, "Everything."

Roxanne looked at me. There was a wicked smile on her face. "Will you pick me up after my date and drive me home?"

I grinned at Roxanne. "I would love to."

We pulled up in front of the Calvert Hotel.

When I put the car into park Roxanne leaned over and kissed me. "I'll see you at ten."

"I'll be right here waiting for you."

Roxanne got out of the car and disappeared into the hotel.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers