Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2008

Story Info
Who will be the last Diva standing?
93.2k words
4.56
47.7k
39
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

In the catering area of the arena where the 2008 WWE Royal Rumble is going to be held in a few days, the WWE and ECW Divas are sitting throughout the room as they wait for a big announcement from those in charge of the three brands. Among the Divas present are RAW's Candice Michelle, the A-Lister Melina, Lilian Garcia, Maria, the singing Jillian Hall, Mickie James, the 2007 WWE Diva Search Winner Eve Torres, and the Glamazon Beth Phoenix; SmackDown's Michelle McCool, the Dirty Diva Ashley Massaro, Torrie Wilson, Maryse, the retro Diva Cherry, Anastacia Rose, and the vicious Victoria; and ECW's adorable Kelly Kelly and the nasty Layla. At one end of the room is a small rolling-bin filled with plastic balls. As the Divas start getting a little impatient, SmackDown Assistant General Manager Theodore Long and the Acting General Manager Vickie Guerrero enter, followed by RAW's General Manager William Regal, and ECW's General Manager Armando Estrada. Shortly after the Chairman of the WWE, Mr. McMahon, enters with his Executive Assistant Jonathan Coachman. Theodore Long, Vickie Guerrero, Armando Estrada and Jonathan Coachman all walk over to the rolling-bin as Mr. McMahon stands in front of the WWE Divas. Vince clears his throat and all of the Divas give him their undivided attention.

"Everyone... it is now 2008... and the Royal Rumble is not to far away...." Mr. McMahon says as he looks at each of the Divas. "And for those that don't know... we have a small tradition here in the WWE to boost moral throughout the entire roster...."

"The Royal Rumble Gang Bang?" Maria blurts outs as she mistakenly interrupts the Chairman of the Board.

"Duh...what a dumbass..." Melina arrogantly sighs as she glances down at her well-manicured fingernails.

Mr. McMahon raises an eyebrow, "Actually... Maria is quite right.... We are going to once again hold the Royal Rumble Gang Bang.... But this year... we're going to decide the order of entry a little differently... you each will draw a ball from the bin... and it will have your order of entry..." Mr. McMahon pauses and then smirks a bit, "And the person who draws number one... will have to immediately go to the ring."

"Hey that's not fair!" Beth Phoenix yells in frustration, knowing how hard it is to compete in the Rumble as just a surprise entry.

Ashley Massaro tosses her black streaked blond hair back and smirks, "What's a matter Beth? Afraid you can't bang your way through this?"

The powerful Glamazon narrows her eyes as she glares at the 2005 WWE Diva Search Winner, "Oh like you got a chance in hell!"

Layla presses her lips together, "Let's save it for the ring... cause we all are gonna have to bring the HEAT to win this..." Layla says, before narrowing her eyes at her former Extreme Expose partner, Kelly Kelly "Although you don't have a chance, bitch!"

Kelly Kelly presses her lips together and glares back "Shut up!"

"ENOUGH!" Mr. McMahon snaps before he turns to face the representatives of the three brands of the WWE, "Have you decided who's going to pick first?" Mr. McMahon asks.

Jonathan Coachman nods his head, "We have... and ECW's Kelly Kelly will pick first..."

"Cool!" Kelly says as she cutely pushes up her shoulders and walks to the turn bin as the Acting SmackDown General Manager Vickie Guerrero turns it.

Vickie soon stops turning it, and looks at Kelly, "Okay...you can pick now..."

Kelly nods her head and opens the slot on the side of the turn bin to reach inside. She picks up a ball and takes it out, then she looks inside at the remaining balls, "Wow... those are some of the biggest balls I have ever seen..." Kelly says.

"Figures she would see a lot of balls..." The semi-psychotic Vicious Vixen Victoria says as she leans back on her seat. Kelly Kelly opens the ball she picked and she smiles as she heads back to her seat.

"Hey... there's nothing wrong with having a thing for balls...." Candice says with a laugh as she looks over at Kelly, "What number did you get?"

Kelly laughs as she tries to hide it, "I picked a good one...."

Armando Estrada takes out a cigar and lights it up as he looks at the Divas and says, "Candice... it's your turn..."

The sinfully hot Playboy Covergirl Candice Michelle rises from her seat and slowly walks to the turn bin as Vickie turns it to mix up the balls. When Vickie stops, Candice opens the slot and picks her ball. She then opens it and looks at the number, "Mmm... looks like I'm going to show the world a new meaning of EXTREME...." Candice says in the most seductive voice possible as she smiles.

"We shall see about that..." Armando says as the sultry hot Candice Michelle walks away.

William Regal clears his through as his through, "Ms. Wilson... will you please select your position...."

Several of the Divas start to laugh and giggle after hearing Regal's remark. Torrie smiles as she stands up to walk to the bin, "Of course... I would... love to pick my position..." Torrie says as Vickie finishes turning the tumbler. Torrie opens the slot and picks out her ball, opens it and smiles when she sees her number, "This is going to be really good..." Torrie says as she walks back to her seat.

Melina rolls her eyes as Torrie passes her, "Can we hurry this up... I got better things to do with my life..." Melina says as she looks at her manicured fingernails.

"Just wait your turn..." Coachman says, but then he shuts up when Melina glares at him.

Vickie Guerrero looks at the Divas as she starts turning the bin again and says, "Melina...come pick your number..."

Melina gets up from her chair, "About time...I'm on the A-List... and I'm the most dominant Diva in the WWE.... I should've picked first.... I shouldn't have to wait this long!" Melina says as Vickie stops turning the bin. Melina snaps open the slot on the bin and reaches inside to pick her ball.

Vickie Guerrero pauses and glances down at the bin, seeing one final ball resting inside. Vickie slyly raises an eyebrow and glances around the room before she quietly reaches in and withdrawls a ball for herself.

Mr. McMahon looks at the Divas as they all look at the numbers they selected for themselves, "Now... to make things even more interesting... one of you is going to have a special advantage..." Mr. McMahon says.

"What kind of an advantage?" Jillian Hall asks as she tosses her blond hair back.

Mr. McMahon glances at RAW General Manager William Regal and nods his head. Regal bends down behind the table and picks up a fishbowl that is filled with pieces of paper. "This year, one Diva will be allowed to re-enter the Rumble at a later position if they had been eliminated..."

"So if I was to enter at say numer three... I could get a shot to come back in like at number ten?" Michelle McCool asks.

"That is quite right..." Regal nods his head.

"Let's not waste anymore time..." Mr. McMahon says as he steps over to the fishbowl and reaches into it. After a few moments, Mr. McMahon takes out a piece of paper and reads the name on it. "And the Diva that will have the advantage in the 2008 Royal Rumble Gang Bang... is Victoria."

Victoria smirks, "Oh yeah! Things are going my way this year!"

"Bitch..." Melina says under her breath as she folds her arms.

"Good luck ladies..." Mr. McMahon says with a nod of his head, before he exits the locker room along with his Executive Assistant Jonathan Coachman. Once out in the hallway, Mr. McMahon pauses in the hallway and slides his hands into his pocket "There is one thing I forgot to tell the Divas tonight..."

"What's that boss?" Coachman asks.

Mr. McMahon presses his lips together "Well Coach, seeing as RAW recently celebrate it's 15th Anniversary...I have brought in a few of the most popular Divas in RAW's history. Picture this, the original Diva...SUNNY!" Mr. McMahon announces proudly.

"Or...Or...the Diva that brought extreme to the WWE, LITA!" Coachman adds excited.

Mr. McMahon nods his head before he removes his hands from his pockets "Or the seven-time WWE Women's Champion...TRISH STRATUS!"

"Or...the legendary...MAE YOUNG!" Coachman replies.

Mr. McMahon raises an eyebrow "I don't think so Coach..." Mr. McMahon replies to his Executive Assistant before he begins to proceed walking down the hallway, but the pauses once again and releases an annoyed sigh before he glances up at the ceiling.

"Coach before I forget..." Vince McMahon begins to say,

"Yes, Mr. McMahon?" Jonathan Coach obediently replies

Mr. McMahon slides his hands into his pockets and releases another sigh "Coach...I want you to make sure my...bastard son, Hornswoggle, stays out of tonight's event..."

Jonathan Coachman lowers his head "Mr. McMahon..." Coach begins to protest.

Mr. McMahon glares at Coach "Hornswoggle is your responsibility, damnit!"

"But..." Coachman begins to protest once again as the illegitament son of Mr. McMahon, Hornswoggle, appears between Mr. McMahon and Jonathan Coachman. Hornswoggle, dressed in his little green suit and wearing his little green hat, smiles and waves up at his father "HI DAD!" Hornswoggle says with excitement before he turns to Coachman and slams a foot down on Coachman's left foot.

"Ahhhhh!" Coachman screams.

"HAHA!" Hornswoggle cheers before he quickly runs away.

Mr. McMahon glares at Coachman as he tries to recover from the pain of having his foot stomped "GO GET HIM!" Mr. McMahon snaps at Coach.

Mr. McMahon raises an eyebrow, with an unamused look on his face, as he watches Jonathan Coachman start running down the hallway to chase after Hornswoggle. Mr. McMahon smirks a bit, getting an idea. "Mae Young...hmmm, now there's some entertainment..."

* * *

In the ring area of the arena, the WWE and ECW Superstars are finding themselves a good spot for the Royal Rumble Gang Bang. Inside the Ring is Bobby Lashley, wearing black wrestling shorts and a black 'Dominator' t-shirt; Carlito, wearing aqua blue wrestling shorts and a black 'Carlito' t-shirt; Jeff Hardy, wearing baggy black jeans and a white tank top; Matt Hardy, wearing black baggy wrestling pants and a loose fitting black shirt; John Cena, wearing jean shorts, a black 'American Muscle' shirt and a baseball cap; Edge, wearing Camo-styled wrestling pants and a leather trench coat; CM Punk, wearing red-wrestling shorts and a 'Hardcore Straightedge' t-shirt and John Morrison, wearing tight blue wrestling and a pinkish fur coat.

On the outside of the ring near the announce tables are Elijah Burke, wearing black warm-up pants and a matching warm-up jacket; Kevin Thorn, wearing blood red wrestling pants and a black vest; Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins, both wearing yellow wrestling shorts; Chavo Guerrero, wearing red wrestling tights and a black bandana; Shelton Benjamin, wearing white and red wrestling tights and a white tank top; Charlie Haas, wearing black and red wrestling tights and a black tank top; Kofi Kingston, wearing a pair of white and green colored shorts; and Drew McIntyre, wearing a blue and gray checkered kilt.

On the left side of the ring is Brian Kendrick, wearing baggy red wrestling shorts and a matching vest; Paul London, wearing baggy blue wrestling shorts and a matching vest; Lance Cade, wearing a pair of jeans and a black cowboy hat; Jamie Noble, wearing black wrestling shorts; Mike Knox, wearing navy blue wrestling shorts; Matt Striker wearing tan colored slacks with a matching suit jacket and a white button shirt, and Stevie Richards, wearing yellow and purple wrestling shorts.

On the right side of the ring is Tommy Dreamer, wearing black pants and a black ECW Originals t-shirt; Nunzio, wearing green wrestling shorts and a red FBI baseball jersey; Shannon Moore, wearing black and silver wrestling pants; Rey Mysterio, wearing baggy white pants and a white Luchadore mask; Montel Vontavious Porter, wearing his red, white and blue wrestling outfit; Deuce & Domino, both dressed in jeans, white t-shirts and leather jackets; Mr. Kennedy, wearing blue wrestling shorts and a black 'Mr. Kennedy' t- shirt; DH Smith, dressed in blue wrestling shorts with the Great Britian flag printed on the front and the Canadian flag printed on the back; and Cody Rhodes, wearing green wrestling trunks.

At the base of the entrance ramp are Randy Orton, wearing black wrestling trunks and a 'Legend Killer' t-shirt, Chuck Palumbo, who's dressed in brown biker pants and is sitting on his newly built Harley Davidson motorcycle; Gregory Helms, wearing black and purple wrestling shorts and a sleeveless trench coat; Kenny Dykstra, wearing red wrestling shorts; Val Venis, wearing purple wrestling trunks; Santino Marella, wearing a pair of black slacks and semi-buttoned white shirt; and The Miz, wearing baggy jean shorts.

Over the barrier in the first row ringside seats, are Triple H, wearing black wrestling trunks, and his long time friend Shawn Michaels, wearing black, red and silver wrestling pants and a poncho-styled HBK t-shirt. Both of them have a soda and small container of popcorn, and Triple H looks at Shawn, "Man Shawn... these seats suck!" Triple H says.

"Hey what do you want on short notice...." Shawn Michaels replies as the two of them act like a couple of fans.

"Yeah, sure... I told you this event was coming... and you waited until the last minute to get tickets!" Triple H says just as the screeching, techno style music for former two-time Women's Champion Melina begins to play. The self-proclaimed most dominant Diva of the WWE comes through the curtain, wearing a jean skirt and a low cut, tan colored top.

"Oooo look Trips... it's Melina! You think she'll come this way?" Shawn Michaels says with mock-excitement.

Triple H smirks, "She'll be cumming some way I know that much..." Triple H laughs as he sips his soda.

Melina begins walking down the entrance ramp, gritting her teeth, "This is bullshit... I've won this fucking thing last year... I should've been given a higher number!" Melina says as she comes face to face with Randy Orton who's blocking her path to the ring. Melina looks at Orton as he takes off his t-shirt to reveal his, toned tanned and muscular upper body.

Randy smirks at her, "Here's hoping your mouth is better than last year..." Randy says as he starts to lower his wrestling shorts to expose his rock hard twelve inch 'Diva Thriller' cock.

Melina tosses her hair back, "Shut up... I'm gonna blow you and all those losers away and win this fucking thing!" Melina says arrogantly as she gets down on her knees in front of Orton. She puts her hands on Orton's legs as she opens her mouth wide and gobbles up Orton's cock within a few seconds.

"Ohhh fuck..." Randy moans as Melina begins to bob her head quickly on his cock. He puts both of his hands on Melina's head as she wastes little time in beginning to deep throat his shaft. Melina takes Orton's cock deep into her mouth as Gregory Helms strips out of his sleeveless trench coat and wrestling shorts, freeing his eleven-inch cock.

"Shit I've been out for months... I'm not wasting time getting back into action..." Helms says as he walks around behind Melina and pulls her up from the floor so that she's bent over as she sucks on Orton's cock. Helms jerks down Melina's short jean skirt, exposing her hot, tanned ass. Helms strokes his cock a bit to make sure it's fully hard before he rams it into Melina's dominant cunt.

"MMMMM!" Melina moans loudly around Randy's cock as Gregory Helms begins to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy at a smooth pace. Melina rocks back on her feet to push her ass against Helms' waist as she twists her head from side to side on Orton's cock.

"Ahhh yea... fuck yea... suck that dick bitch..." Randy moans as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of Melina's saliva dripping mouth so that his balls smack against her chin.

Kenny Dykstra licks his lips as he takes off his red wrestling shorts, "Damn it... I want in on this!" Kenny says as he kicks his wrestling shorts into the third row of the arena. He grips his thirteen-inch cock and strokes it as he walks over in front of Melina. Melina sees him coming out of the corner of her eye and she reaches over with her left hand to grab Kenny's cock.

"Mmmmm fuck!" Melina moans on Randy Orton's cock Helms fucks her pussy from behind. Melina pulls Kenny's cock closer to her mouth and she lifts her head up slightly from Orton's cock so she can take Kenny's dick into her mouth as well.

"Ohhh fuck... damn!" Kenny Dykstra moans as Melina slobbers and sucks all over his and Randy Orton's large, hard cocks. Melina slaps her tongue around the cocks of Kenny and Randy as Gregory Helms pumps her pussy with his cock.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1.... BUZZ!

"I ain't the lady to mess with... Wooo! Go, go, go, go... Go ahead with your bad self, with your bad self, with your bad self Yo! I'm a girl with my bad self, with my bad self, with my bad self Huh!"

The entrance music for the Vicious Vixen and SmackDown Diva, Victoria, starts to play as the psychotic Diva comes through the entrance curtain. Victoria is in a pair of tight fitting black pants and a tight black leather top that fits nicely around her large, viciously hot tits. Victoria narrows her eyes into a fierce glare and surveys the arena with a wicked smirk on her face before she starts to head down the ramp. She walks past Melina as the former two-time Women's Champion gets fucked by Helms while sucking the cocks of Randy Orton and Kenny Dykstra.

"Pathetic ..." Victoria snaps as she steps onto the ring steps so that she can enter the ring, ripping off her black leather top to reveal her large tits. Once she's in the ring she looks right at multi-time WWE Champion John Cena as he takes off his hat and t-shirt, exposing his extremely muscular body. Victoria smirks, "Looks like it's time to play..." Victoria says as she lowers herself in front of John.

John looks at the other Superstars that are in the ring with a 'Can you believe this look' on his face. John looks at Victoria, "All right..." John says as he unbuttons and unzips his jeans shorts to lower them from his waist in order to present his hard, fourteen-inch cock to the Vicious Vixen, Victoria.

Victoria presses her lips together, "Impressive...CHAMP!" Victoria yells as she roughly wraps her right hand around John's cock and begins to stroke it fiercely as she leans her head forward to start sliding her tongue against the tip of John's cock.

"Mmmm damn..." John moans as he steps out of his jean shorts as Carlito takes off his own clothes to get naked. Carlito jerks his twelve-inch cock a bit to get it fully hard.

"Carlito thinks Victoria is cool..." Carlito says with a cocky smirk as he stands next to Cena. Victoria doesn't even glance at Carlito as she extends her left arm to wrap her left hand around the Cool Caribbean Superstar's cock. "Ohh yea now that's cool..." Carlito moans.

Bobby Lashley takes off his 'Dominator' t-shirt and then removes his black wrestling shorts to release his hard fourteen-inch black cock. The powerful former ECW Champion gets behind Victoria and starts to pull down her tight fitting black pants as she kneels before John Cena and Carlito. "This is my favorite night of the year..." Lashley says with a smile as he strips Victoria.

"No... mmmm... uhhh fucking argument about that..." John Cena moans as Victoria opens her vicious mouth to take his fourteen-inch cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm... mmm..." Victoria moans on John's cock as she bobs her head smoothly while she continues to just stroke Carlito's cock. Victoria moans ges a bit louder when she feels Lashley's strong hands cupping her nicely sized, firm wicked tits. "Mmmmm... mmmmmm..." Victoria moans in approval as Lashley feels up her tits.