Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2009

Story Info
Who will be the last Diva standing?
51k words
4
55.5k
24
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

*****

Inside of the women's locker room at the All-State Arena in Chicago, Illinois, a week prior to the 2009 WWE Royal Rumble the Divas of RAW, SmackDown and ECW have all gathered and are standing in the locker room as they await an announcement from high-ranking WWE Officials. Among the Divas present are "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix, Candice Michelle, Alicia Fox, SmackDown Interviewer Eve Torres, the sadistic sister Katie Lea Burchill, the Pop Princess Jillian Hall, Kelly Kelly, Layla, RAW Ring Announcer Lilian Garcia, Maria, Maryse, Melina, Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Natalya Neidhart, Brie Bella and the vicious Victoria.

At one corner of the locker room is a small rolling-bin filled with numerous clear plastic balls where SmackDown General Manager Vickie Guerrero and ECW General Manager Theodore Long, along with the Assistant General Manager of ECW Tiffany are all located, patiently awaiting the arrival of the high- ranking WWE Officials with their blockbuster announcement.

"So does anyone have any ideas why we' all are here?" The All-American Diva Michelle McCool asks as she glances around the locker room filled with her fellow Divas for a possible answer.

"Whatever it is.it better happen soon, I have much more important things to be doing right now." Melina says with an arrogant sigh as she glances down to check out her manicured fingernails.

"I bet it's something truly devious." Katie Lea Burchill says with a sinister smirk, as she licks her lips.

"Hey Brie, umm.where's Nikki at?" Maria cutely asks as she glances around the locker room searching for Brie Bella's identical twin sister, Nikki.

"Oh, umm Nikki?" Brie bites down on her bottom lip "Uhhh.she came down with the flu...yeah...really bad too." Brie responds with a cute smile.

Victoria grits her teeth and narrows her eyes as she points at Brie Bella "You better not be lying."

"You know.I think I might have an idea." Kelly Kelly says as she cutely scrunches her nose up.

"Oh boy...the blond tramp has an idea.the world most have ended." Melina rudely says.

"Hey! Melina, shut up!" Mickie James says as she places her hands on her juicy hips and glares at her long-time rival.

"Shut up!? SHUT UP!?" Melina shouts "You didn't say that to me!" Melina says as she turns to taunt Mickie James.

"Hey! Excuse me." SmackDown General Manager Vickie Guerrero calls out as she raises her hands to silence the bickering Divas. "I think we've had enough of this bickering.why don't you all shut up and just wait!" Vickie Guerrero snaps before she proudly placing her hands onto her hips.

"Hold up just a minute now Ms. Guerrero." ECW General Manager Theodore Long interrupts as he raises a hand towards Vickie Guerrero "That is no way to be talkin' to these sweet baby-girls, you feelin' me?" Theodore Long says before he shakes his head "You know playa I've seen how SmackDown's been run lately, and you must be trippin'."

The locker room door opens as WWE Executive Vice President Stephanie McMahon enters the locker room. Stephanie McMahon walks to the center of the locker room to stand in front of the gathered WWE Divas.

"Good evening ladies." Stephanie McMahon says pressing her lips together. "As all you Divas know the 2009 WWE Royal Rumble is just around the corner, in fact next week." Stephanie begins to explain. "The legendary pay-per-view where 30 WWE Superstars compete in an epic battle royal to main event WrestleMania. however, that event is next Sunday, when the male talents of World Wrestling Entertainment get their chance to shine, but tonight is your night! Tonight is the annual 2009 WWE Royal Rumble Gang Bang!" Stephanie McMahon announces with a smirk.

"Oh! I knew it!" Maria cutely cheers as the door to the locker room opens and fellow WWE Executive Vice President and brother of Stephanie, Shane McMahon, enters in a rush as he tosses his coat onto the table where the ball tumbler is located.

"Sorry I'm late Steph." Shane McMahon says to his sister before glancing at the Divas gathers in the locker room. "Good evening ladies." Shane says in his pleasant, welcoming smile.

Stephanie narrows her eyes slightly and grits her teeth as she turns to face Shane. "What are you doing here!?" Stephanie slightly snaps in a low tune so that only Shane can hear her. "I'm running things tonight, I'm in charge...not you!"

Shane McMahon rolls his eyes slightly and ignores his sister's anger with him showing up. Shane claps his hands together and looks around the locker room. "Alright why don't we get things started here and draw your numbers. Eve... you're up first!" Shane McMahon announces as he motions onto the bin filled with plastic balls, which ECW General Manager Theodore Long starts to turn the lever of the bin, causing the plastic balls to mix up.

The adorable and sultry SmackDown Interviewer, Eve Torres, smiles and nods her head "Sure!" Eve says with excitement as she steps up to the ball tumbler and Mike Adamle stops rolling the bin. Eve reaches in and draws out one of the clear plastic balls.

Shane McMahon smiles and motions his hands to the intensely beautiful and strong Natalya Neidhart. "Natalya.you're up!"

Natalya laughs and nods her auburn red haired head as she claps her hands together "Yeah baby!" Natalya says as she approaches the ball tumbler, which ECW General Manager Theodore Long is positioned at."Go ahead baby girl, get your number!" Theodore Long says as Natalya reaches into the bin and withdrawals one of the clear plastic balls to determine her order of entry.

Natalya raises an eyebrow and wickedly smirks after glancing down at her number "Oh, you bitches are going down!" Natalya says before glaring at a few of her fellow Divas.

Stephanie McMahon raises an eyebrow as the arrogant Natalya walks back to where she was standing and then glares at her brother, Shane McMahon. "Enough Shane, this is my event." Stephanie says in a firm tone before she looks at Candice Michelle "Candice...I believe it's your turn!" Stephanie says, while SmackDown General Manager Vickie Guerrero begins to turn the ball tumbler.

Candice Michelle smiles and steps forward "Thanks Steph! Mmm.I sure hope I grab a good ball." Candice says in a cutely suggestive tone as she reaches into the bin and withdrawals one of the clear plastic balls.

Following Candice Michelle, the remaining Divas all take turns approaching the ball tumbler and selecting each a clear plastic ball at random to determine when they will be entering the 2009 Royal Rumble Gang Bang.

"Ummm...Mr. Long?" The adorable Assistant General Manager of ECW Tiffany says as she glances over at the ball tumbler and notices one clear plastic ball remaining. "There's still one left." Tiffany says as she scrunches her nose up.

"Well baby girl, you betta believe.that's your ball..." Theodore Long replies.

"Mine!? Really!" Tiffany says with excitement.

Theodore Long nods his head "You bet Tiffany, couldn't let my favorite assistant miss out, now baby girl, you betta go get your ball."

Shane McMahon smiles and slides his hands into his pockets "Now ladies, I personally wish you the best of luck." Shane says before he and Stephanie start to walk towards the locker room door to exit.

Stephanie McMahon glances back and slyly smirks "You'll each need it."

* * *

Out in the hallway, WWE Executive Vice Presidents Shane and Stephanie McMahon are walking side by side after announcing the annual 2009 Royal Rumble Gang Bang to the WWE Divas.

"You know Stephanie, that was a pretty good idea you had of streaming the Royal Rumble Gang Bang on WWE for specially privileged viewers." Shane says Stephanie McMahon pauses and grits her teeth as she stops walking in the hallway to turn to face Shane. "Shane, shut up!" Stephanie snaps before she continues to talk "What do you think you're doing here?! Just like RAW, tonight is my show...go home and run the corporation!"

"Steph...the only reason I'm here tonight is make sure everything is done fairly." Shane McMahon replies.

Stephanie McMahon smirks a bit "Fair? You're here to make sure everything will be fair? What makes you think that I can't handle that on my own?"

Shane raises an eyebrow at Stephanie "Well sis, I do know that you have participated in the past at this event."

"So? So what if I have participated before...and so what if I chose to compete here tonight."

Stephanie replies with a smirk on her face.

Shane slowly nods her head "Right...so what you're saying when you mean 'compete' is basically you're going to go out and screw the entire roster in attempts to find a new husband?" Shane fires back with a smirk of his own. Shane chuckles a bit before adding "Because we all know how your first marriage worked out."

Stephanie McMahon sharply narrows her eyes and glares at Shane before she raises her right hand and painfully slams him across the face. Stephanie proudly smirks at her brother before she turns to walk away down the hallway. Shane shakes his head and rubs the side of his face with his hand "Man.what a bitch."

* * *

...Chance...Chance...Chance...No Chance! Says that whatcha got...Up against a machine too strong...Pretty politicians buying souls for us...Puppets. We'll find their place in line.But tie a string around your finger now boy cause it's...It's just a matter of time. Cause you've got...No Chance...No Chance In HELL!...

The familiar music of WWE Chairman, Vince McMahon, is heard playing throughout the arena just moments before the Chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment Mr. McMahon power struts out onto the stage with a proud, powerful, and confident swagger in his step. Mr. McMahon proudly smirks as he raises his left hand towards his mouth, with a microphone in hand, while sliding his right hand into his pocket.

"Please.please.do hold your applause..." Mr. McMahon says with an arrogant smirk. "As many of you may be aware of tonight one WWE Diva will make history!" Mr. McMahon announces the assembly of Superstars surrounding the ring and the ringside area. "Tonight is the WWE's annual Royal Rumble Gang Bang, where the winner will be named the 2009 Miss Royal Rumble Gang Bang winner!" Mr. McMahon continues before taking a moment to pause.

"Tonight is not about the monayyyy!" Mr. McMahon says as he rumbles his thumb against his four fingers of his right hand. "Tonight.is about proving dominance!" Mr. McMahon says forming a fist with his right hand. "Tonight, many Divas will enter and battle for the crown of the 2009 Royal Rumble Gang Bang...but only one will win! LET THE RUMBLE BEGIN!" Mr. McMahon proudly announces before nodding his head at the assembly of WWE Superstars "Thank you and have a good night!" Mr. McMahon says before he turns away and walks off of the stage and into the backstage area.

Down at ringside, surrounding the ring, Tommy Dreamer, Charlie Haas, Chris Jericho, Mike Knox, CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, Jamie Noble, John Cena, JTG, Kofi Kingston, Paul Burchill, Batista, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Santino Marella, Shad Gaspard, Shawn Michaels, Ted DiBiase, Val Venis, The Brian Kendrick, Carlito, Curt Hawkins, Edge, Ezekiel Jackson, Hurricane Helms, Jeff Hardy, Mr. Kennedy, MVP, R-Truth, Scotty Goldman, Shelton Benjamin, Triple H, Zack Ryder, DJ Gabriel, Bam Neely, Chavo Guerrero, D'Lo Brown, Evan Bourne, Hornswoggle, John Morrison, Matt Hardy, ECW Color Commentator Matt Striker, The Miz, Ricky Ortiz, Primo Colon, Gavin Spears, Jack Swagger and Ryan Braddock all eagerly await the first WWE Diva to make her appearance.

...You're not enough for me... Ohhhh no, no. Just another man in love with me. Just another man... Ohhh... Gotta open up your eyes and see. hey, hey oh well... You're not enough for me. oh no...As the music for the first ever Divas Champion fills the arena, Michelle McCool steps through the curtain, wearing a black, loose fitting top and tight jeans with calf-high boots.

"Whew... this is gonna be tough. but I'm ready for all of ya'll!" Michelle says confidently as she makes her way down the entrance ramp. As she approaches the ring, ECW's resident leprechaun Hornswoggle, wearing green pants a white puffy shirt and a green jacket goes underneath the ring, which raises the eyebrows of several nearby Superstars.

"We'll see about that," Randy Orton says to taunt Michelle as she passes him to slide into the ring by going underneath the bottom rope.

Michelle smirks as she looks at Randy, "Ok Randy. how about you go first for the boys." Michelle says as she bounces on her feet.

"Yeah Randy." Rey Mysterio says, "How about you get in there first," Rey says as he taunts Randy.

Several of the Superstars start to taunt the Randy and he grits his teeth, "All right... fine... fine!" Randy says as she climbs the ring steps and enters the ring while Michelle backs up to the center of the ring. Michelle then raises her left hand and motions with her index finger to come towards him.

"Come on big boy." Michelle says before she lifts of her black top, revealing her large firm tits. As Randy Orton comes towards her, Michelle lowers herself to her knees and places her hands on Randy's waist so that she can slide down the black wrestling trunks he's wearing, which frees his hardening twelve inch cock. Michelle glances up at Randy and grins, "I see ya'll is ready," Michelle says before she wraps her left hand around his cock and she begins to stroke it.

"Damn right I am." Randy says with a slight moan as Michelle McCool moves her left hand back and forth on his cock.

"Uh huh. I bet you're all talk." Michelle says as she lowers her head and begins flicking tongue against the head of Randy's cock while she keeps moving her left hand on his cock.

"Mmmmm..." Randy moans as Michelle McCool licks his dick and strokes it at the same time.

"Wait... she has two hands." Hurricane Helms says as he takes off sleeveless ring coat before and slides underneath the bottom rope to enter the ring. Helms then takes off his black with purple trim wrestling shorts to let out his cock as he approaches Michelle and Randy. Michelle sees Helms coming and she extends her right arm so that she can wrap her right hand around his cock before he can get too close.

"Mmmmm..." Michelle laughs a bit as she stops Helms in his tracks while she continues to lick Randy's cock. Michelle then opens her mouth and takes Randy's cock into her warm wet All-American mouth.

"Awww fuck." Randy Orton moans as he puts a hand on Michelle's head as she starts to bob her head smoothly on his cock.

"Ohhh." Hurricane Helms licks his teeth as Michelle moves her right hand up and down on his cock. Michelle tightens her grip on Helms' shaft as she taps her tongue against Randy's cock as she sucks it.

Meanwhile, outside of the ring Curt Hawkins, wearing a black boots, black wrestling trunks and a black pullover with his name on it, and Zack Ryder, wearing white boots and light purple wrestling tights, are watching the action in the ring. "Man this is getting hot." Hawkins says before he notices Todd Grisham on the multi-million dollar, state of the art, high definition Titan Tron. "Hey what's going on." Hawkins asks.

Ryder looks at the Titantron, "I bet it's a rule change." Ryder says with a laugh.

* * *

ECW Commentator and occasional RAW Interviewer, Todd Grisham, holds the microphone steady as he starts to speak "Joining me, is my guest at this time, former WWE Women's Champion Mickie James!" Todd Grisham announces.

"Hey Todd!" Mickie James says with an excited smile and a cute laugh as steps to Todd Grisham and she places her hands onto her smoothly rounded, juicy hips. "What's up?"

"Mickie, tonight you compete in the annual Royal Rumble Gang Bang, an event that you were once a winner of." Todd Grisham begins to say before then asking his question. "What type of strategy do you use to compete in such an action-packed event?"

Mickie laughs "Well Todd, I sure am hoping to add two-time Miss Royal Rumble Gang Bang winner to my list of accomplished. You bet I am!" Mickie says with a smile "And to have a strategy is tough, because as everyone knows.anything can happen! I have a lot of tough competition tonight, but I just have to go out that and do my absolute best! And of course out last all the other Divas tonight."

"Well I wish you the best of luck Mickie." Todd Grisham replies

"Thanks Todd!" Mickie says with a nod of her head.

* * *

Meanwhile, back inside of the ring, Michelle McCool is on her hands and knees as Jamie Noble pumps his cock in and out of her pussy from behind, "Awww yea Michelle mmmm." Noble moans as he thrusts his cock deeply in and out of Michelle's pussy.

"Ahhhh mmmmm! Fuck!" Michelle McCool moans as she rocks back against Noble. Michelle glances over her shoulder at him where she sees one of the WWE's rookies, Primo Colon, dressed in long purple tights and a black sleeveless ring coat enter the ring by climbing into it.

"Mmmm a lot cuter than Carlito." Michelle says as Primo walks over to get in front of her.

"Yeah that's what everyone says," Primo says as he lowers his tights to release his impressively large cock. Michelle opens her mouth, which allows the rookie Superstar to slide his shaft past her lips.

"Mmmmm." Michelle moans as she closes her lips on Primo Colon's cock before she starts to bob her head on his shaft. Michelle continues to rock back against Jamie Noble who has steadily increased the pace of his thrusts.

Near the base of the entrance ramp, The Miz, wearing black jean shorts, black boots, a gray Chick Magnet t-shirt and a black hat, along with John Morrison, wearing gold and silver colored wrestling tights, black boots and a tan colored fur coat, are watching the action.

"Hey. ain't the next Diva supposed to be here by now?" The Miz asks just as a countdown begins on the Titantron.

"She's coming..." Morrison says as he and Miz both turn to see who the next Diva to enter is going to be.

5...4...3...2.1... BUZZ!

...Let's go...It feels like I wanna let it go...Let it go...Sure you think I never ever should. We're burning down the house tonight. Step into the bright spotlight. The theme music for SmackDown's rookie Diva, Brie Bella, fills the arena and Brie comes through the entrance curtain, wearing a low cut purple top with matching purple bottoms and black boots. "Whew. I sure hope my training pays off." Brie says as she heads down the ramp. She gets halfway down the ramp where she meets Montel Vontavious Porter, who's wearing just a pair of black shorts and the latest MVP t-shirt that is available exclusively on WWEShop. "Oh wow! MVP! I'm such a big fan of yours!" Brie says with a cute smile as she lowers herself down to her knees in front of SmackDown's highest paid Superstar.

"Damn... you sure know your place around here." MVP says as Brie tugs down his shorts from his waist, freeing his incredibly thick cock. "Well. you are better than everyone else." Brie says cutely as she wraps her right hand around MVP's cock and begins to stroke it.

"Damn right I am!" MVP says with a smirk as Brie lowers her head and wraps her pouty lips around his cock. The rookie SmackDown Diva then begins to bob her head on MVP's hardened shaft while continuing to stroke it.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmm!" Brie moans as she looks up at MVP and smiles around his cock as she sucks on it.

Meanwhile inside of the ring, Michelle McCool is jerking off both Triple H and Shawn Michaels as she goes back and forth, licking the head of both of their dicks, "Ya'll sure think you can keep up with the young studs?" Michelle asks as she looks up at the oldest Superstars that are participating in the Royal Rumble Gang Bang.

"Hey. age has nothing to do with it. we're still the best in the game." Triple H says as Michelle strokes his cock with her right hand while she brings her tongue back to his cock to lick it.