Rumpelstiltskin Ch. 04

Story Info
Ellie meets a new ally.
1k words
4.52
8.1k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor sat on the cold floor trembling in fear as her eyes roamed over the piles and piles of clean straw dominating the room. Sniffling, she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I thought I would have a chance with a simple farm... have a few babies, and be happy," she wailed. Her blonde head dropped to her knees as she cried for her unfinished life.

Rumplestiltskin stood outside of the door listening to the girl's wails. He couldn't understand why her plight touched his heart, or maybe her beauty touched something else in him. He couldn't resist the urge to help her complete such a daunting unrealistic, almost cruel task. The door creaked when Rumplestiltskin opened the door to view the girl surrounded by sweet smelling straw, tears streaming down her face. Her blonde hair damp from tears and perspiration clinging to her trembling neck.

Softly, Rumplestiltskin walked towards Eleanor. His dark eyes stared scornfully around the massive chamber with a spinning wheel in the center. He swallowed a wave of disgust as hateful thoughts formed in his mind over King James' horrible behavior.

Eleanor moved her arm to view a pair of shiny black leather boots, not harmed by the elements. Slowly, her eyes rose to see long legs and a strong chest encased in a dark tunic. The visitor wore a goatee with dark shiny hair around his shoulders. She shivered from the darkness of his eyes, never had she seen such a dark handsome man.

"Are you here to execute me? The king... said I would have until morning. Or has he changed his mind, my beloved sovereign?" Eleanor spat angrily.

The corners of his lips turned up in admiration; facing her death, the girl still maintained her fiery spirit.

"No, my beauty. I would like to help."

Eleanor kicked a pile of clean hay with her pale foot. Her head flung up; her eyes brimming with fire. "Can you spin straw into gold," she asked. He ignored the tightness in his pants.

"Yes."

Eleanor pushed her body from the stone ground with one hand, her blonde hair flying across her face. She stomped her feet until she stood before Rumplestiltskin. She crossed her arms under her full breasts, causing them to swell against her bosom.

"Just kill me... and set me free from this daunting task."

Rumplestiltskin moved closer until his warm breath fanned the hair on her neck. "I would never harm you. So, beautiful and delicate. Yet, so strong and resourceful."

He caressed her chin; Eleanor swallowed nervously as heat flickered around her body. She could feel her nipples tightening in her bodice.

"Don't touch," she muttered softly.

"I would never do anything that you wouldn't want my dear."

Eleanor turned her face to the window. Her eyes memorized the stars, "Tell my Father that my final thoughts were of him."

"You can tell him yourself."

"Stop teasing me."

Rumplestiltskin pulled Eleanor into his strong embrace. His dark eyes searched hers. "I'll save you from this for just one little simple kiss. I will turn the straw into gold while you sleep."

She was mesmerized by his seductive dark eyes. "For a kiss, just a kiss?"

"Yes."

Eleanor nodded. "One little kiss."

Rumplestiltskin cupped her delicate face, titling her chin until she gazed deeply into her eyes. Lowering his head, Rumplestiltskin whispered, "Keep your eyes opened."

Tenderly, he placed his lips on Eleanor's, his thumb stroked her cheek. He applied pressure until Eleanor's mouth opened slightly. He slid his tongue deep into the wet cavern of her mouth. His tongue stroked her as she moaned into his mouth. Her hands pressed against his chest. His large hands moved to cup throbbing breasts; his thumbs flicked her nipples. He broke the kiss suddenly as his control unraveled.

"I must stop or I won't spin any straw tonight."

Eleanor stood in the middle of the room, her face flushed red. "You said one simple kiss."

"That was a simple kiss. Would you like to feel a complicated one?"

"No."

Eleanor traced her swollen hot lips as the wizard sat down and began to spin straw into gold.

*

Bright sunlight woke Eleanor from a deep sleep. Smiling, she clapped her hands to her face. A sparkling light bounced around the room. Sunlight gleamed off the piles and piles of golden straw. Closing her eyes, she thanked the kind man that provided her with such assistance in her hour of need.

Her stomach growled. She pulled the blanket away from her body. Arching an eyebrow, she wondered how she fell asleep on such a soft pillow. Yawning, Eleanor brushed her heavy hair from her face. She noticed a clean bowl of warm water waiting on a table. A clean periwinkle dress hung on the wardrobe. Eleanor appreciated the king's kindness.

She grabbed an apple and sank her teeth into the sweet flesh. She ate until her stomach was full. Singing to herself, Eleanor cleaned her body and dress as she prepared to meet her king.

*

Greed consumed his heart as King James held the delicate gold straws in his hands. He could not remember his promise to free Eleanor in the morning. Eleanor twisted her hands as she waited to go home to her simple mill with her father.

"Are you pleased, my King?" she asked tentatively.

"Yes, my dear. Tonight, you will fill a bigger room of straw and ensure the prosperity of the Kingdom."

Eleanor's mouth dropped in shock as fear raced into her mind, chasing away happy thoughts. "You said that I could go free, Milord."

King James shrugged. "I changed my mind. Spin more or die, lovely."

"I thought that you gave me a dress as a reward." Her hand smoothed her new gown.

"I did no such thing. Remove it and sleep until a guard arrives."

Rumplestiltskin's nostrils flared in distaste. He could not believe his ears.

"Why is the girl still in a cell?"

King James sipped a cool goblet of wine. "I need the girl to fill my coffers. Have you seen it man?"

Rumplestiltskin shook his dark head. "I fear for your soul."

King James shrugged. "I'll offer her anything if she completes my task. I know that she will ask to be queen. She's comely with lovely breasts. I will consent. She will have a wonderful life as my queen."

"Make sure you keep that promise," Rumplestiltskin warned darkly.