Sailing Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
Second day on nude beach.
2k words
4.35
71.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hanlans
Hanlans
5 Followers

There we were, laughing hysterically, reveling in the joy of being totally spent. It was only about 10 p.m., but we were most definitely done for the night. We lay in each others arms and drifted off to sleep.

When morning broke, there was that smell of a hot, sticky night, and sex was still in the air. The sheets were clammy, the air was thick and heavy, perspiration was beading on my bald head, but I was as horny as a three peckered owl in a virgin forest. The beach adventure was still very ripe in my mind. It was as if I had not slept for one minute, and I was ready to go. My wife moaned in a groggy stupor as she rolled towards me and put her hand on my chest. I picked up her hand and kissed it gently; then I placed it beside her hip as I spun around. My face was now inches from her sex and I gently pushed her thigh to gain access to my tongue's target.

She moaned softly, "Mmmmm … What are you doing hun?" She was still in that half awake state, but she lifted her left leg to give me the open access I was seeking.

I took that second or two to spread the lips of her cunt with my fingers, so that her clit was exposed. I gently licked the tiny bud with the underside of my tongue. She stirred a little more. She was now waking up as I worked on her clit in that slow, gentle and yet methodical way.

"God it's so HOT in here!" she said as she became more conscious. "Are you still horny?"

I lifted my face to reply, "I want to eat you like this on the beach."

At that comment, she spread her legs to give me an easier shot at my goal. I was able to put my whole mouth over her pussy and lick more deeply and more sloppily with my tongue and my lips. I could almost taste the lubrication she was emitting as things became very wet and slippery.

"Oohhhh … shit! I'd love you to suck me off on the beach." she said as she reached to encircle my penis with her left hand. "My God! He's rock hard Honey! Are you going to come with me?"

"Mmmmm" I groaned without lifting my face. I started to grind my tongue over her clit in rapid, short strokes and she pushed her pubic bone against my mouth to increase the friction. She pulled on my cock like she did the night before, and I could not hold back another moan of approval. We were quickly building to a crescendo.

"Let's spend the day on the beach and see all those cocks. You can show this big prick to the women and I can … Cummmmm … Ohhhhhh… Yeesssss….Mmmmm!" She flexed her hips against my face as she reached the intense climax.

I had only been licking her for a minute and a half. Her words and the images in her mind's eye had brought on the instant response.

"Holy shit… you came fast." I said.

"Mmmm… I know… It was so good too." she responded. "Can you cum if I pump him some more?"

"Not as fast as you." I said as we both chuckled.

I spun my body back around and we lay side by side as she re-grasped my pecker. She took her right hand and gently cupped my balls while slowly stroking my cock with her left. "I bet you would cum fast if we were naked on the beach." she said and I raised my hips in response. "You like me talking about being naked don't you? You love having people looking at this big prick. You want me to show my pussy to all those gay guys on the beach."

"Oh God!" was all that I could say, as I thrust my hips even higher, as if burying my cock in her pussy. She continued to pump me faster and faster.

"Make him shoot! Make him shoot!"

"Uuunnnngh … pump my dick out in the open. Show them … my … cuuummmm!" I blasted a broken wad of cum high in the air. Some hit her thigh, some hit her breasts, and some landed all over my stomach.

"This might be the best two days of sailing we have ever had." my wife said in a matter of fact way, as she wiped up the mess using a tissue. "Are we going to the game or to the beach?" she asked, referring to the tickets we had to see the Toronto Blue Jays that afternoon.

"The game doesn't start until 3:05 this afternoon; so, we can spend a few hours on the beach before we take the ferry to the city."

"Ok" she replied "Let's go for our run and then I'll put some sandwiches together. We can have lunch on the beach."

That being decided, we hustled around the boat to clean things up, had a quick breakfast and then headed out for our daily three mile run. Shortly after we returned, we found ourselves heading back to the nude beach.

Feeling like professional nudists (after one day's experience), we spread out our sleeping bag and casually stripped off our clothes not trying to hide at all. We giggled as we slapped the sun screen on each other, particularly on each other's lily white behinds.

It was a very hot and muggy, July day. The crowd was already starting to build because it was Saturday, and a perfect day to try to cool off by the water. There were many more couples around than on the day before; so, I was in my glory checking out all the naked women. They came in all shapes and sizes, some with all over bronze tans, and some rookies like us, with distinct tan lines. There were big boobs, shaved pussies, hairy arm pits, flabby lumps, rippled abs and everything in between. I LOVED THEM ALL.

My wife was actively searching as well. She was checking out the men, knowing that they weren't all gay today. She sat up with her arms out behind her for support. Once in a while, she would also bend her legs and put her feet flat on the sand exposing her crotch more openly to the passers by. I still had yesterday's problems of ‘dick drip' and instant ‘pudge' whenever I would think of my wife lying naked for all to see and knowing she was loving it.

We swam periodically, to cool off, and I would get the ‘ol woody when my wife would hug me in the water. I once said "The hell with it…" and walked back to our spot with a solid dick pointing the way. Nobody seemed to notice, until I actually sat down and a woman, a few spots over, winked at me. I smiled and turned beet red.

After lunch, we packed up and headed into town to the baseball game. Throughout the game, we spoke to each other in a kind of secret code.

"Boy it sure is hot today. We would be better off at the beach instead of the ballpark." I said to the two guys beside me. My wife gave me an elbow shot to the ribs.

Later, my wife got talking to the woman beside her who was complaining of the intense sunshine. The woman was wearing a mesh top and said something about weird tan lines. My wife responded by saying she hated tan lines. I gave her a shot in the ribs at that one.

The game went into extra innings and ended just before 7:00 pm. We took the ferry back to Centre Island and checked on the boat. It was still very hot and humid; so, I suggested a walk on the beach and maybe a swim. The wife grabbed my butt in one sweeping slap and said, "You just want to gawk at the women some more."

"There might still be some well hung guys around." I said in a teasing tone.

"Last one there is a pervert!" she said as she pushed me back into the cockpit and started sprinting toward the sand dunes. I was behind her in a flash (so to speak) and we raced each other in stripping off the few clothes we had on.

We did not have the sleeping bag this time and the crowd had diminished significantly; so, we decided to walk along the waters edge. We bundled up our clothes and our shoes and carried them as we walked. Odds and ends would fall from the pile of clothes and we would have to stop to pick up a fallen sock or piece of underwear. We decided to stop for a while and just put all of the stuff on one of the picnic tables.

There we were, sitting nude on a beautiful beach, the sun settling into the water at the horizon. My wife spoke softly. "I love this place and I love being free like this."

I put my arm around her and held her breast, "I love you for doing it." I had never felt more deeply towards her than at that moment, but seeing her there and listening to her total comfort brought the old twitch to my dick. Now I was fighting the erection thing for a different reason. I did not want to spoil the moment.

My wife had not noticed my ‘pudge' starting to build so she shocked me when she said, "The only thing we need to make this perfect… is to fuck right here".

I almost fell off the seat. I turned toward her and kissed her, still holding her breast and gently playing with her nipple.

"I'm soooo horny" she said. I slipped my other hand between her legs and she quietly whispered, "Finger my pussy." I needed no coaching, but I glanced around at the few remaining people on the beach and they seemed oblivious. I flicked my finger in a subtle back and forth movement but very rapidly.

She spread her legs to make things easier and grabbed my growing cock at the same time. The intensity was building quickly. I felt I would cum before my dick got fully hard. I could feel her breathing go deeper and heard her sigh. She lifted her butt off the seat by an inch or two and said, ‘I'm going to cum faster than this morning. Is anybody watching?"

I looked around and saw that the few people remaining were looking towards the fence. "They are looking at something else." I said.

We both turned to the left and saw a gay couple (men) in a passionate embrace stroking each others pricks. My wife held on to my dick and I continued to vibrate her clit. Somehow, seeing the two men heightened our own passion instead of repulsing us, as I would have anticipated a few days before.

We turned back to face the horizon with a new sense of urgency. My wife pumped in earnest and I used two fingers to rub her clit wantonly. She spread her legs wide and I arched my hips to meet her pumping fist.

"Fuck me … frig me… pump me" she cried out.

"I'm going to cum all over the beach." I was almost yelling.

"Ahhhhh'' we said in unison as we both went over the top. She was thrusting her hips with intense contractions and I hunched over watching my cum drip into the sand.

Slap…Slap…Slap…Slap…

We looked up in horror. Not twelve feet in front of us were two naked couples applauding our explosion. How we did not see them, I will never understand. "Well done! Great show! Ha Ha Ha ha" was all that they said as they strolled by us.

We grabbed our clothes and hugged each other as we headed back towards the boat. I felt our nude beach days were over after this fiasco. I didn't say anything to my wife as we slowly made our way back.

"What time are we coming back tomorrow?" was all that my wife said.

We burst into laughter and almost skipped back to the boat.

Hanlans
Hanlans
5 Followers