Santa's Lap

Story Info
Sometimes work Christmas parties can be fun.
3k words
4.36
115.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about something that happened to me almost 6 years ago, when I was working at an insurance company part time to save for school. Sometimes work Christmas parties can be fun. And sometimes Santa is the naughty one...

*****************************

My legs were slim and smooth to the touch, as I ran my hands up their length to my bare pussy, smooth and hairless as a baby. The blood slowly began flowing to my clit as I contemplated the weekend that surely lay ahead with my boyfriend, who I hadn't seen in weeks. The newly bare pussy was a surprise for him and I couldn't wait to see, and feel, his reaction. First, however, I had to suffer through a work Christmas party. I walked to my closet and pulled out my outfit for the evening - a white bra and panties, pleated skirt and blouse, strappy heels. The mirror showed my 19-year-old self, petite and toned, long blond hair half back, dark eyes, mischievous smile. Everyone thinks I look a lot younger than I am but I've had no shortage of attention from older men starting in my early teen years. I was enjoying my flirty outfit and looking forward to an evening of free drinks, if nothing else.

The party was somewhat underway by the time I arrived. Bill was half drunk, serving drinks and Louise was already slurring her way through the room. She spotted me and squealed, dragging me behind her to the bar. I could see that I'd found a partner in crime for the evening and she seemed intent on getting me as drunk as possible, as soon as possible. We started with shots of Gold Schlagger and the evening progressed from there. Soon the music was on, the lights were dimmed and the noise level in the room had reached a high level of drunken chatter, emotional outpouring and too loud laughter. My face hurt from smiling but other than that I was as happy as could be. I was also getting noticeably hornier as the night wore on and I could feel my smooth pussy lips sliding against each other and my panties. At one point I remember confessing my adventures in shaving to Louise, who felt it necessary to celebrate with more shots.

"Time for presents!" somebody yelled, and with a loud and hearty "Ho, ho, ho" old, fat, suited up Santa Claus stepped into the room. The coloured lights in the tree beside him blurred merrily as he sat in his big chair and placed a Christmas sack beside him. I joined in the cheering and giddily accepted a Santa hat that was placed on my head.

Louise happily stumbled onto his lap first. She kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear. Somebody yelled out, asking if she had been a good girl this year. Louise rolled her eyes and reached down into Santa's sac to pull out a present. With a loud whoop she pulled out a bottle of wine and hopped off of Santa's lap in search of a corkscrew.

By the time it was my turn to sit on Santa's lap, most people had gone back to conversing with others and weren't paying much attention. I, in the meantime, had consumed a few more beverages and was more than buzzed. I stumbled slightly on my way to Santa's lap and he reached out to grab my hips and help me down. As I sat he slid his gloved hands lightly down my hips. I could feel the velvet suit on my bare legs and noticed that my skirt had flipped up as I sat, leaving my underwear directly on the velvet. His fat stomach was round against my back and his white beard tickled the back of my neck.

"I've been good, Santa!" I announced, slurring slightly. "Can I have a present?" My left toe was touched to the ground, raising my left thigh up slightly. My pleated skirt cut across my thighs but I barely noticed as it hiked up slightly higher. Santa's arm was around my back with his hand scooping my left hip.

"Ho, ho. That's not what I heard, little girl," he chuckled quietly. I suddenly noticed his right, white glove lying on my thigh, just below the hemline of my skirt. Slowly but deliberately it slid up under my skirt and rested on the top of my thigh, just beside my underwear. I could feel myself flushing suddenly and my clit began to pulse. The side of my body and my raised leg masked his hand. All around us people were dancing and chatting, drinking and laughing. The tree twinkled merrily beside us. I had no idea who this Santa was but he seemed to know a bit about me!

"It doesn't look like Santa's been so good this year, either," I whispered to him. In response he pointedly stared down my blouse and rubbed his gloved finger along my panty line under my skirt. I could feel myself getting very wet.

"Hmmm," he replied, "do good little girls shave their little pussies for their boyfriends?" I jumped up slightly, shocked at what he knew, but his hands tightened on my holding me down on his lap. "Why don't you be a good girl now, stay with Santa, and maybe your Christmas wishes will come true."

I looked around at the party around me but nobody seemed to notice what was going on. I was a little creeped out, but getting more and more turned on at the same time. My breathing was becoming shallow and I felt flushed, not to mention incredibly wet with Santa's hand up under my skirt. He pressed his hand down between my thighs and slid down to my knee, pressing my legs apart slightly. I looked into his eyes but couldn't figure out who he was beneath his bushy beard, white eyebrows and Santa hat.

I didn't say a word as I felt his glove brush lightly against my breast outside of my blouse. "Be a good girl, now," he said, circling where my nipple was beneath the shirt, "and undo two more buttons." Slowly I obeyed, my arm rubbing against his big, red, belly. After I did this, he pushed me up so I was standing between his legs and ran a hand up the back of my leg, rubbing my ass slightly. Then, with a light smack against my ass he sent me away and said he hoped to find me under his Christmas tree. With that, he stood up and bellowed out a loud "Ho, ho, ho" before leaving the room to the cheers and salutes of the partiers around us.

For a while I stumbled around in a drunken, horny daze. I was so wet that I was sure my panties were soaking and I noticed that they men were definitely noticing me more. I did manage to find the bar, at which Louise winked at me and handed me another shot. I gave her a quizzical look but she just smiled and turned away. I downed the shot and decided that I needed to find a washroom. The one at the edge of the party was busy so I felt my way along a dark hallway hoping to find a free one somewhere along the way.

Coming out of the washroom I noticed a flickering light coming from the company owners' big office at the end of the hall and guessed that he had the gas fireplace on in honour of the Christmas party. He was a pleasant man in his early 50's, good looking and intelligent, very giving and good to his employees. Last I had seen him he was popping open some champagne in the party room and chatting with a group of young employees. I decided that my drunkenness was a good excuse to check out his office in earnest and opened the door, quietly shutting it behind me. To my surprise, behind the huge, flat wooden table that served as a desk sat Santa Claus himself! His old eyes crinkled up with delight when he saw me and he patted his lap. The room was mostly dark, lit by the fire and warm from its heat. The wall behind Santa was all windows and the flickering light bounced off of them, with the city lights shining behind.

"Ho, ho, ho. It's my favourite naughty little girl. Come sit on Santa's lap." A vision of my boyfriend briefly flashed through my mind but I ignored it and walked over to the desk, then around it and stood against it facing Santa. He "tsk, tskd" at me and reaching out, turned me around and pulled me onto his lap. "I was wondering when you would stumble back onto my lap. Have you been drinking more? Bad girl," he said, "you may need a spanking." I had never been spanked but found myself getting hot at the idea.

"Maybe that wouldn't be so bad," I replied. He chuckled softly and answered, "Well, we'll have to see just how naughty you've been then." With that he pushed up my skirt so that my white underwear was exposed, and then parted my thighs. My underwear was soaked through, which Santa confirmed, whispering, "you're a juicy little girl" in my ear.

Once again his beard tickled me and I blushed at what he had said. I started to shift uncomfortably but his hands pressed down on my thighs, holding me on his lap. "Just stay still," he ordered me. I couldn't move. Slowly his gloved hand began running up my thigh. It brushed over my pussy, just barely touching, and continued up my body to my breasts. The white glove slipped under my blouse and bra, fondling a breast. I couldn't contain a sigh as the material rubbed against my nipple and I felt the other one harden as well.

He continued to fondle my breast while his other hand strayed up and down my thigh, never quite touching my panties. I was now leaning back against his shoulder, my head back and eyes closed, completely carried away by the intense feelings of pleasure and desire. This continued for several minutes until I was nearly writhing with anticipation, wanting to feel his hand on my pussy.

"Please," I gasped, barely audible. His hands paused on my breast and thigh and I squirmed slightly, dying to be touched.

"Ho, ho, ho. Did you want to tell Santa what you want for Christmas?" he asked. I could only moan and whisper, "please" again. "Please what?" he asked. "Tell Santa exactly what you want." I paused, not wanting to have to say it but he wouldn't relent. I could feel the weight of his hands on my breast, at the top of my thigh, and I wanted more.

"Is this what you want?" he asked, removing his hand from under my blouse. It traveled slowly, grazing down my body and stopping at the top of my underwear. Then he pulled one side of my panties over, exposing my swollen and throbbing, bare pussy to the air. Another moan escaped from me. He lifted his other hand and extended a finger that deliberately reached out to be placed on my clit. My breathing was shallow and heavy, my eyes fixated on his white glove against my wet, red mound and my white panties against the red velvet. Ever so lightly, the gloved finger moved back and forth against my clit. Intense pleasure throbbed through me. I felt close to orgasm already but wanted the feeling to last and last. I could feel my juices running down my thighs onto his pants as the material rubbed against me. Suddenly he lifted his finger away and I moaned out in protest.

"Is that what you wanted, little girl? For Santa to play with your pussy?" I nodded against his chest. "Tell me what you want," he ordered again. Unable to resist, I said "Santa, I want you to finger my wet little pussy. Please Santa!"

"HO, HO, HO!" he yelled out suddenly and pushed me up off of his lap. "That doesn't sound like something a good little girl would say!" I stumbled slightly against the desk, dazed. Before I could say anything I felt his hands push me against the desk so I was bent over it. While one hand held me down, his other hand lifted up my skirt and pulled my panties down around my knees. I heard the whoosh of his belt being removed and was suddenly afraid. I could feel his hand on my back and the velvet of his legs pressed up against the back of my thighs. Then he stepped back and I moaned again, half in fear, half in anticipation. Suddenly I felt a whack against my backside. I cried out in surprise and pain, but felt an answering throb in my pussy.

"This is what happens to bad little girls!" he announced and I felt another whack, then another against my exposed ass. He ordered me to spread apart my thighs and I did, uncomfortably exposed even more. After a few more spankings my ass felt hot and sore.

"Does that hurt little girl?" I nodded against the desk, unable to speak. "You know you were bad, don't you? I had no choice." I nodded again and waited, expecting another hit, bracing myself. Suddenly my clit exploded with pleasure as his finger, now bare, slipped up my slit and rubbed. I gasped, breathless with the intensity of feeling throbbing through me. Several more fingers slid up, rubbing from all sides. I was quickly gathering up to an orgasm, trying to draw in my thighs but his knees kept them spread apart. His fingers began tickling against my clit, slipping easily in all of my juices.

Just as I was almost ready to explode, his fingers tickled out of my pussy and down against the insides of my thighs. His other hand joined in, tickling up under my blouse, under my arms, my sides, my behind, my breasts. I was laughing helplessly, uncomfortably, unable to help myself and gasping for breath.

"Ho, ho, ho, that's a good girl. Santa likes tickling you!" I gasped, begging him to stop but he only chuckled and continued. I was pinned against the desk still, fighting for breath and control, hating that I only seemed to get wetter. Occasionally his fingers found my clit again, tickling briefly before moving on. When he finally stopped I was completely exhausted and more turned on than I had ever been. I leant against the desk fighting to get my breath back.

"I'm having a jolly good Christmas this year!" Santa exclaimed. I couldn't even respond. I felt him grab my waist and turn me around so that I was facing him. I couldn't look him in the eye, staring at his black boots instead. He put his hands under my armpits and lifted me so that I was sitting on the desk. Wordlessly he pushed me back so that I was lying back, my legs hanging over. He pulled my panties completely off and spread my legs. I felt too exhausted to move and just lay there, dizzy. I could only whimper when I felt his beard tickle against my thigh and then his tongue lightly touch my opening. He licked slowly and deliberately up to my clit. The beard scratched and tickled against me as he began flicking his tongue against my hard nub. I fought to raise myself up on my elbows so that I could watch Santa eat me out. One stubby, hairy hand reached up to fondle my breast as he did this. I felt so dirty and bad with this mysterious old man, Santa, taking control of my body. He began sucking and then nibbling lightly on my clit and I nearly fell back onto the desk. My legs were shaking slightly already from having been so close to orgasm so many times. I could feel it building within me again and almost slowly this incredible orgasm swept through my entire body. I tensed up, shaking and crying out, unable to control myself. Santa continued to lick me ever so lightly as I shook until I couldn't stand it any longer and reached down to push him away. My thighs trembled as he stood up and I could feel his bushy beard brush against me once more.

I was barely aware of what was happening as he pushed my legs up onto the desk, swinging me around. Through half open eyes I watched him pull down his pants and out sprung a big, fat dick. He climbed up and roughly spread my thighs then plunged his dick into my dripping opening. He was bent over me, his hands pinning my arms down so that I couldn't have moved even if I wanted to. He grunted as he pounded in and out of me, his fat stomach bumping into me. Suddenly I could feel his old dick tighten and begin to throb in me as he filled me with his cum. He pulled out and finished by cuming on my skirt and stomach. Then, he collapsed heavily on me, his breathing rough and shallow. A few minutes later he stood and pulled up his pants, then stopped, looking at me lying on the desk, my skirt up around my waist, blouse open, covered in cum.

"Merry Christmas little girl," he said with a wink and began walking out of the room. On his way out he waved to a dark corner of the office and said, "And Merry Christmas to you, Robert."

I bolted up in shock and looked over to where Santa had just passed. There in the shadows stood the owner of the company, looking at me with a slight smirk and one eyebrow raised. I opened my mouth unsure of what to say but he stopped me, pointing to a security camera mounted to the ceiling and pointing directly at the desk. My face burned as he put his fingers to his lips and began walking over towards me.