Sara the Tease

Story Info
Sara's desire for power extends to the bedroom.
1.6k words
3.53
74.1k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked at an advertising firm where the competition to advance was tough. It was even tougher for me because I didn't have that cut-throat personality that you needed to get by. Don't get me wrong, I tried extremely hard, there was just something lacking in my personality that held me back.

Sara was the distinct opposite. She thrived on competition and had no qualms about doing what it took to get ahead. She was looked on a fast mover in the company, somebody that was headed straight for the top. She didn't take any prisoners either. First of all, she was gorgeous. She was about five-foot five, with shoulder length sandy blonde hair. She carried herself like a business executive, both in the way she dressed and with her no-nonsense attitude. Her style was impeccable, as well as her body. You could tell she worked out, with toned legs, a shapely ass, and flat stomach. The only area where she was lacking was her breasts, but her confidence was more than enough to overcome this minor setback.

I lusted after Sara and she knew it too, which made it doubly tough. I'm sure she viewed me as nothing more than one more person to crush on her way to the top. She was always bossing me around, telling me what to do and where to go. I always did exactly as she said. I certainly didn't want to be on her bad side, especially not with the way I lusted after her.

Me, I was six-foot one and weighed about one-hundred and eighty pounds. I was decent looking but certainly not in Sara's class. I think I was more or less the office joke with the way I behaved around her. I always seemed to hear chuckling when Sara would boss me around and I would follow the orders like a puppy dog. I'm sure it was an amusing site, this diminutive girl standing toe to toe with a six-foot one male and ordering him around.

One Friday night we had an office party at the local pub. About ten of us went down the street after work to have a few beers. As the evening wore on, people started to leave. By nine o'clock there were only three of us left. Me, Sara, and some other guy named Bill. I swear, if I didn't know better, I would have thought Sara was flirting with me. Whenever Bill would get up or look away, she would smile at me or find some way to brush up against me. It was obvious that she wanted Bill to leave. She kept dropping subtle hints that just didn't take. Finally, after a half-hour of just the three of us, Bill got the hint and left.

All that was left were Sara and me. By now, Sara was coming on really strong. I couldn't figure it out. What did this hot, sexy woman want with me, a guy she bossed around at work all day. Before I knew it, she put her hand under my chin and forced me to look into her eyes.

"You're coming back to my place."

With not so much as a word, she grabbed the tie around my neck and dragged me out the door. Her apartment was only a block away. She led the way and I followed in the brisk night air.

Her apartment was fancy, a one-story loft that was nicely decorated. Once we got inside she immediately went and fixed herself a drink. She didn't even offer to fix one for me. Awkwardly, I stood in the middle of the loft as she went about her business. She took a seat on the couch but made no offer, verbal or otherwise, for me to join her.

Then in a commanding tone of pure confidence, she simply said "Take off your clothes."

Stunned, I had no idea what to do.

"Take off your clothes," she repeated.

"I want to see your cock."

I was too surprised to respond but the power she had over me was intense. I did exactly as she ordered as she smiled and sipped her drink.

I removed my clothes slowly, letting each piece fall gently to the floor. Her smile grew as I drew closer to being completely naked. When I was down to my underwear, I panicked. Up until that point, I had been so entranced by the woman in front of me, I hadn't even thought about it. Yet here I was, about to drop my pants and reveal my deepest of secrets to Sara. I began to tremble at the mere thought of the embarrassment that was sure to follow.

"Take it off," she commanded.

Unable to resist, slowly but surely I slid my underwear over my hips and exposed my penis. Sara laughed out loud when she saw it. My eyes immediately turned away. There I was standing completely naked in front of an incredibly hot woman, with my rock hard, four-inch penis staring at the ceiling. She couldn't contain her laughter after seeing such a tiny cock on my six-foot one inch frame. With every chuckle, I sank further into embarrassment.

"Get down on your hands and knees."

I did as she ordered. She motioned for me to crawl toward her on the couch. Completely naked and perched between her legs, she looked down at me and grinned. She leaned over to the end table and retrieved a studded leather collar. She put it around my neck without so much as a fuss from me, and in no time had a leash attached to the collar as well.

She seemed amused as she yanked the leash and drew me closer toward her. With my head literally in between her knees, she hiked up her short business skirt. Staring me in the face was her black garter and panties. She grabbed my hair and yanked my head up, forcing me to look at her.

"Do you think you're good enough to eat this pussy?"

I mumbled an inaudible response.

She immediately got up from the couch. She yanked on the leash to get me to follow.

"Show me you're good enough to eat this pussy."

Dragging me by the leash, she led me around the loft as I remained on all fours. When I wasn't following fast enough, Sara had no qualms about spanking my ass to encourage me to hurry up.

"If you want to eat this pussy, you've got to earn it."

She looked back and smiled at me down on the floor. Once again, she hiked up her skirt. Now I was looking up at her luscious ass encased in her sheer black panties. She bent over slightly to better expose her pussy.

"Put your face up here."

I closed my eyes as my neck strained to move up to her luscious slit. My nose gathered in the fragrant odor of her pussy.

"That's enough," she said as she pushed my head back down to the floor.

"You want to eat that pussy, don't you?"

"Yes."

With her skirt still riding high and her hips swaying seductively, she led me over to a chair facing the couch. She unhooked the leash.

"Get up in the chair."

I did as I was told as Sara went to sit back on the couch. She spread her legs again for me to get a better view.

"How bad do you want to eat this pussy?"

I just panted.

"Show me how much you want to eat me. Show me how much I turn you on."

I moved my hand to by tiny, but very stiff cock. Slowly, I began to slide my hand up and down the shaft.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Sara cooed.

I continued to stroke my cock, slowly and deliberately at first. But the situation was incredibly arousing and my pace soon quickened, much to the delight of my audience.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes," I moaned.

Sara lightly stroked her pussy through her panties to tease me.

"You really want to eat this cunt, don't you?"

I moaned louder as my breathing increased. I was now riding my hand up and down my cock in long smooth strokes. Overcome by pleasure, my eyes rolled back in my head.

"Oh yeah, make that tiny little dick cum for me."

I was stroking my cock furiously now.

"Come on, cum for me!"

I began to whimper as my body writhed in the chair.

"Oh Sara! Oh Sara! I'm cumming!" I screamed.

With that, my body convulsed as my tiny cock sprayed its load everywhere, on the chair, on my face, on my chest. My orgasm seemed to last forever. I was still massaging my cock as the pleasure subsided. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw Sara smiling while lightly stroking her pussy.

"So tell me, how bad do you want to eat this pussy?"

I looked at her across the coffee table, not sure what she meant.

"I guess you don't want to lick it bad enough."

"Please, please let me lick your pussy," I begged.

Sara just smiled and slid her skirt back down.

"You don't want it bad enough."

Now I was starting to get the idea. I slid two fingers across my chest, gathering my own cum as I went.

"That's it," she said.

Slowly, I moved my cum coated fingers toward my mouth. As I did, she slid up her skirt once again to stroke her aching pussy. I put my fingers deep into my mouth, making sure to swallow every last drop.

"Oh yeah," Sara purred.

I let my fingers linger as she entertained herself. Withdrawing them slowly I begged once again.

"Please, please, let me eat your pussy."