Sarah and The Big Black Dildo

Story Info
He finds her with her special toy.
857 words
4.2
112.1k
31
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angryjimmy
angryjimmy
27 Followers

I was so horny that the hot shower water against my balls was creating a not so enjoyable ache. I quickly ended my shower and toweled off, heading to the computer room. I was going to log on to Literotica and find a story to masturbate to or maybe some pictures. Sarah was fast asleep in the bedroom, having given up on a boring movie. I turned on the computer and waited for it to load. It is a very slow computer so I had time to lock the front door and turn off the light in the kitchen. The house was now dark except for the glow of the computer screen. And the light coming from the bedroom. I thought for sure Sarah was asleep, but apparently she had awakened to read and hadn't bothered to say hi. I went to the door and looked in on her, expecting to see her buried in a book and her blankets and found something else entirely.

The bedside lamp illuminated a very exciting visual. With one hand Sarah was kneading her D-cup breasts. The other hand was alternating between her mouth and her pussy. She licked her index and middle fingers and rubbed her clit vigorously, occasionally dipping two fingers into her visibly wet pussy. Sarah's eyes were closed and her mouth was partially open, sighs of obvious enjoyment coming out with great frequency. Soon Sarah was dipping three and four slender fingers into her pussy, stretching it wide open. She had to know I was there, I thought, but she seemed completely oblivious as she was totally focused on giving herself pleasure. I grabbed my hard cock, balls still aching, and began to rub it very slowly, pulling down with increasing pressure as pre-cum dotted the fat head of my penis.

Sarah continued rubbing her clit and sinking multiple digits into her now sopping pussy. In addition to squeezing her breasts, Sarah was twisting and pinching her nipples to hard points, something she never let me do until she was really turned on. Just when it appeared as if she would come at any moment Sarah reached to her right side under the pillow and brought out the big black silicone dildo we had recently seen at the adult shop. I had instantly been drawn to it because of its size (10 inches long and nearly 3 inches around). Sarah protested that it was way too big but did comment that she did like its softness and flexibility. But it was just too big, she decided. I dropped the subject and had forgotten about it, until now.

Sarah brought the big black dildo to her lips and licked around the head, which, judging by the wetness between her legs, was totally unnecessary. Then she brought it down to her clit and began rubbing the bulbous head in tiny circles, her hips arching to greet the welcome sensation. She then placed the head of the dildo at the entrance of her shiny pussy. I quickly began to wonder whether Sarah had been right and this was way too big for her. As I rubbed my cock Sarah slowly pushed the dildo into her, one agonizingly wondrous inch at a time until she had a little more than half of it into her. The index and middle finger on her right hand were a blur on her clit. She gradually worked another inch and a half of the now glistening black dildo into her.

Sarah reached back under the pillow to her right and produced a slim, white vibrator and turned it on just high enough to feel great, but not too high to be audibly annoying. Sarah always commented on how she hated the loudness of vibrators and normally used music to drown out the sound. Tonight the only music was the hum of the vibrator, her soft moans, and the sexy, wet sounds produced by the dildo pushing in and out of her.

I moved to the bottom of the bed, still working my cock in my hand. I couldn't get any harder, I thought. Just then Sarah opened her eyes and looked at me. However, she was so into what she was doing that she closed them back up immediately and pushed the full 10 inches of fat black dildo into her pussy. I loved the look of that giant toy stretching her pussy to its absolute limit and the heaving of her big breasts as she brought herself to a thunderous orgasm, with me very close behind, spilling what seemed like a cupful of hot cum onto the t-shirt I had left on the floor before my shower. Sarah's body convulsed in pleasure and as she quivered the dildo began to gradually slide out of her and onto the blanket beneath her. Her pussy was temporarily gaping from the dildo's girth.

"Mmmm," Sarah sighed contentedly as she pulled the blankets over her. I climbed into bed immediately and snuggled up, spoon style, visions of another night's big black dildo play dancing in my head like so many sheep lulling me into a contented sleep.

angryjimmy
angryjimmy
27 Followers