Sarah Become's A Slut

Story Info
Student Sarah experiences lots of black sex.
4.8k words
4.5
178k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sarah, I had just turned nineteen last July when the only boyfriend I'd ever had dumped me out of the blue. Turned out he was seeing someone else behind my back. Bastard!

This put me in a bit of a funk and to stop myself thinking about it I threw myself into my studies. I was as busy as I wanted to be working on my degree so four months passed without me really realising.

I was well ahead of my studies by now and had, pretty much, gotten over being dumped. So, when a study group friend of mine asked me if I wanted to go to the movies I jumped at the chance. Her name was Venetia Jackson and we became firm friends. We didn't drink often but went to the movies a lot and studied together all the time.

One weekend she was going back to her parents for the weekend and she invited me along. Knowing that I'd be kicking my heels at university without her I went. I was pleased I did. Her parents were very friendly and made me feel right at home. They were much younger than my parents, probably early forties I thought. Like me, Venetia was an only child, maybe that's why we got along so well.

We had arrived late after a long train journey and after introductions we sat down to a late supper. Her parents, particularly her father were excellent company. He told me story after story of Venetia's childhood. Much to my delight; and her embarrassment.

It was midnight before Venetia showed me to my room and said she'd see me in the morning.

I slept like a log and woke up feeling very refreshed. I grabbed my wash bag and the towel that had been put out for me and went off in search of a shower. The first door I tried was a cupboard. I opened the second just enough to see it wasn't the bath room but Venetia's parent's bedroom. On the bed was a flat out Mr Jackson, naked! Mrs Jackson was sucking his cock and my god, what a cock, it was HUGE! I managed to shut the door without being noticed. Stunned by what I had seen I was VERY careful opening doors until I found the bath room and locked myself in. If they had seen me looking it would've been so embarrassing, I'm sure I would've died on the spot. I took off my nightie and got in the shower. It felt good. I lathered up my shoulder length brown hair and lavender bubbles caressed my body. Still thinking about how close I'd come to a major embarrassment I started to think about Mr Jackson's cock. I had never seen a black man's cock before. Sure I'd heard they were bigger than white men's cocks but this was ridiculous! It must have been twice as long and twice as thick as my previous boyfriend's cock. I wondered what it must be like to suck such a cock. I started to run my soapy hand over my pussy and realised I was as horny as I had ever been. My fingers caressed my clitoris as I thought more and more of that breath taking cock, imagining my mouth stretched around it, imagining that huge black cock exploding cum in my mouth. I slipped one finger into my pussy, then two as I imagined what it would be like to have that huge black cock thrusting into my tight, now soaking wet, pussy.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Breakfast is ready. Are you going to be long?" Asked Venetia; after knocking on the door.

This stunned me back to reality with a thud.

"No," I answered "Two minutes."

I rinsed my hair quickly, towelled it and the rest of me dry, wrapped a towel around me and headed for my room. I'd selected a pretty summer dress for the day, light blue with blue and yellow flowers around the neck and hem. I had matching blue bra and cotton panties that each had a tiny yellow bow at the front. I felt very pretty as I padded out to dining room where breakfast was to be served.

Mr and Mrs Jackson were sat at the table chatting and I managed to exchange greetings without making eye contact with either of them. Plans were made for the day. Venetia's parents were spending most of the day shopping and we were going to chill out by the small pool they had in the back garden. It was a lovely day and it was ages since I'd been in the sun.

After breakfast, Mr and Mrs Jackson left to go shopping, we went to change into our swimsuits. I hadn't bought one with me so Venetia lent me an all in one as she only had one bikini. By the pool we lay out three huge beachtowels and lay down. Fortunately Venetia had some sun cream as my pale skin easily burns in the sun. She put the cream on her face and gave the tube to me. I am always really careful in the sun so I really lather up, face, legs, arms, everywhere. Venetia asked if I wanted her to do my back. I said "Yes please." and lay down on my front.

"Shall I roll down your swimsuit a bit so it doesn't get cream on?"

"OK." I said

I didn't realise just how far she was going to roll it down though and was a little surprised when she rolled it down nearly to my bottom. Mind you it felt lovely as she massaged the cream into my back and shoulders.

"That feels lovely." I said.

"You've got beautiful skin."

"Why thank you," I said. Then, thinking out loud really, I said "I'll have to put cream on my front now."

Venetia said "I'll do it. It'll be easier for me."

I was a little startled but thought that we had seen each other plenty of times in just our panties as we had got dressed before we went out, swapping clothes and the like. So I turned over and Venetia put a big dollop of sun cream on my tummy. I yelped as it was cold.

"Sorry." Said Venetia and she started rubbing it in. Soon she was gently massaging the cream over my breasts. I could feel myself going bright red with embarrassment; I didn't know where to look.

"You've got lovely breasts." Said Venetia.

"Not as big as yours." I blurted out; not really knowing what to say or do.

Venetia carried on caressing my breasts, I closed my eyes. It felt lovely and realised I was getting turned on, really turned on. I opened my eyes and imagined that those black hands on my breasts weren't Venetia's but her father's. I felt a jolt in my pussy.

Venetia lay next to me and said "If we kiss, it doesn't make us lesbians, does it? Surely; just curious."

I rolled onto my side to face her. Our lips were only inches apart. Slowly we got closer and closer until our lips touched. It felt electric. We kissed properly, gently, yet passionately. We kissed for ages it seemed, neither of us knowing what to do next. It was Venetia that made the first move. Breaking off our kiss she trailed her lips down my neck and on to my breasts. I rolled back onto my back and a moan escaped involuntarily from my mouth. I couldn't believe what was happening. Her lips and tongue were caressing my nipples, it felt amazing. Soon her hand traced down my body and started caressing my pussy through my swimming costume. My pussy reacted like it had a mind of its own and thrust itself against her gentle fingers. I think Venetia took this as some kind of sign and slowly started slipping off my swimsuit. I lifted my hips obligingly and soon I lay naked before my best friend, legs apart with my pussy completely exposed. I wondered what it would be like to be in such a vulnerable position with her father. His cock hard and huge, me powerless with my pussy, tight, wet and quivering with anticipation. Venetia took off her bikini top and bottoms and started kissing her way up my pale thighs. I closed my eyes and pretended it was her father doing the kissing. Soon she was caressing my clitoris and my pussy was soaking. I couldn't believe that my best friend, a female friend, was about to make me cum. But she was and I came like the proverbial train.

"Ohhhhhhhh, that's so beautiful, yes, don't ever stop, OHHHHHHHHHH! Yes, yes, OHHHHHHHHHHH, YES! YES! YES! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! YES!"

It was beautiful, gentle and was definitely the longest orgasm I'd ever had. Soon we were kissing again, passionately. Our bodies intertwined sexily against each other, very slippery with all the sun cream. I felt the urge to kiss Venetia's breasts,. They were two sizes bigger than mine, she was a 34 C and I was a 32 A. I had previously felt like a little girl next to her when we had been semi naked before. But now, with her moaning and writhing beneath me I felt empowered. Confidence growing I kissed down her flat tummy and started running my tongue up and down her labia. Her pussy was very wet and I soon found her clitoris. I was desperate to make her orgasm as wonderful as mine had been; if not better. I pushed two fingers into her grateful pussy. Her head tipped back as she moaned deeply.

"Mmmmmmm."

I kept caressing her clitoris with my tongue as I slipped my fingers in and out of her tight pussy, in and out, in and out, in and out. Soon she was cumming and I felt a rush of wetness as the orgasm shook her trembling body.

"OMIGOD, Ohhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes, yes, don't stop, I'm cuuuuummming!"

I kissed my way up her body. We kissed and lay down silently. Neither person knowing what to say. Eventually, and just before the silence became uncomfortable, Venetia said

"That was beautiful, thank you."

"It was beautiful." I said

"It doesn't make us lesbians, does it?" Venetia said.

"No, just curious." I said, not wanting to tell her that I was thinking of her father with his huge cock throughout most of what we had just done together.

We spent the next couple of hours messing about in the pool having put our swim suits back on as we weren't sure when her parents were going to return. I think we also put our swim suits on because we were a little embarrassed about what we had done and didn't know what it meant or how it would affect our relationship.

By the time Venetia's parents had returned we had showered, separately, and were dressed. I'd put on a white sun dress that finally didn't make me look anaemic now that I had some colour on me from the sun. I also had on matching white bra and cotton panties, each of which had a tiny blue bow on the front. I felt pretty and, after the afternoon's shenanigans, sexy.

Over lunch Mrs Jackson told us that she had organised a surprise for the pair of us. She seemed very pleased with herself as she announced that she had booked us onto an afternoon long horse riding trek. Apparently Venetia and her mother used to go riding all the time when Venetia was younger. Venetia was very excited when we heard the news. I knew I was going to disappoint her but I had no choice.

"I am allergic to horses," I said, "really allergic. I can't go within ten minutes of them."

"We can't go then." Venetia said, clearly disappointed.

"Don't be silly." I said "Why don't you go with your mum, it'll be like the old days. I can stay here and catch up on that report I need to finish."

"Are you sure?" Said Venetia "I don't like to think of you working on a report while we're having fun."

"I'll be fine, go on, go, before all this horse talk brings my allergy on."

So it was agreed that Mr Jackson would take them horse riding, he would then visit a friend while he waited for them to finish and then bring them home afterwards.

"Are you sure you'll be all right Sarah?" Said Mrs Jackson "We'll be gone for four or five hours."

"I'll be fine." I said again "I'll need that long to finish that report."

Half an hour later they went leaving me in the house alone. As I pottered about, looking for things to do to avoid working on my report, I found myself in Venetia's parent's bedroom. I am not normally nosy but couldn't help myself. I found the tee shirt that Mr Jackson had taken off before he took them horse riding. I held it against my face. I smelt incredibly manly, not sweaty and nasty, just manly. I thought how his body had just been in this tee shirt and felt a tingle between my legs. I had hours before they returned and I couldn't really help myself anyway, so I took off my sun dress and bra and put on his tee shirt. Soon I had pulled back their duvet cover and was in their bed. I caressed my breasts through his T shirt; as I imagined Mr Jackson's powerful black hands on my delicate white breasts. My nipples were soon erect, and my hand travelled down. Down to caress my pussy through my white cotton panties. I imagined Mr Jackson's huge black hands were the ones stroking my pussy and my panties quickly became very wet. Suddenly I heard a car! I was up like a shot, T shirt off, dress on and bed made in seconds. I ran out of the room and looked out of the lounge window to see the next door neighbour pulling in his drive.

DAMN! Because I was being so naughty I'd been a little over sensitive to the noise around me. Telling myself to relax I soon returned to their bed, dress off, T shirt on and my hand inside my panties, tormenting my clit. I pictured Mr Jackson above me, his huge cock, hard and black, nudging my quivering pussy. I moaned out load as I pulled aside my cotton panties and slipped first one, then two fingers into my pussy. I was writhing around on the bed, his bed, when the bedroom door flew open.

"What are you doing here?" I screamed as I grabbed to duvet to cover myself.

"My mate wasn't in. More importantly, what are you doing in here?" said Mr Jackson.

"I, I, I, err." I stammered as I realised that I'd been caught out and only the truth would do. "I'm sorry Mr Jackson, really sorry. Yesterday I accidentally looked in your room. I was looking for the bathroom when I saw you and Mrs Jackson, well, you know."

"Well, that may be a little embarrassing but I don't see how that explains your presence in our bedroom." said Mr Jackson

By now I was beetroot red "I couldn't stop thinking about your, thing. When I smelt your T shirt I thought about your, thing, more. I'm so sorry. I'll go back to uni now before Venetia returns."

Mr Jackson said "There's no need for that although I think it's best that neither Venetia nor her Mother ever hear about this, OK?"

"Yes, thank-you" I said meekly.

Looking at his watch Mr Jackson said "It's still four hours before they return. Have you been thinking about my, thing, enough to want to see it?"

I didn't know what to say. Part of me was desperate to see his cock; the rest of me was so embarrassed I was virtually paralysed."

"Well?" he said.

"Yes." I said even more meekly than before.

"Take my T shirt off." He said as he slipped out of his. I did as I was told and crossed my arms over my small pert breasts. He took his trousers off, then his socks and, finally, his boxer shorts.

He stood before me and said "Like what you see?"

My voice had become no more than a squeak as I said "Yes." Through my embarrassment I was transfixed with his cock. It wasn't hard, like before, but it was still much bigger than my ex's erection. Soon Mr Jackson was lying next to me. Our lips only inches apart, my embarrassment subsided and we were locked in embrace, his tongue invading my mouth, his powerful arms pulling my slim white body against his muscular black frame. The kiss lasted ages and by now I was beside myself with passion. His lips moved down my neck to my nipples. The sight of a powerful black man at my breasts, licking, caressing, stroking is one that I will never forget. His hand moved down my body and was soon caressing my pussy through my white cotton panties. I looked down and his hand seemed huge compared to the tiny triangle of white cotton that was the only barrier between him and my yearning pussy. "Take your panties off." he commanded.

I had them off in a flash and he was soon kneeling between my, shamelessly spread, legs. My young pussy was completely exposed, I gasped as he leant forward to kiss it. As his tongue flicked against my clit I moaned. As his tongue licked up and down my trembling pussy I moaned more. I was very close to cumming and he knew it as he kissed his way back up my body until his pulsating cock was nudging my quivering pussy, just like I had dreamt of earlier. I was beside myself when he said

"Do you want my cock?"

I didn't know how to respond.

He said "Well? Do you want my hard black cock in your tiny white pussy?"

I did; and told him so "Yes, yes, I want your big black cock, please take me, make me cum, please, I need your cock."

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I swear I nearly fainted as he thrust his huge black cock into my soaking wet pusssy. It was incredible! My pussy was stretched around his cock so much so that my clit was rubbing against his cock as it slowly went deeper and deeper. I couldn't hold back, my orgasm coming barely after a minute of having his cock inside me.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YES, YES, PLEEASE, TAKE ME, OHHHHHHHH!"

My pussy spasmed time and time again as one orgasm after another shuddered through my body. By now my slim white legs were wrapped around this hugely powerful black man. My girly breasts pressed against his ebony torso and all the time his huge black cock thrusting deeper and deeper into my trembling pussy. I don't know if I had one, seemingly everlasting, orgasm or a series of many, didn't know, didn't care.

"OMIDGOD! OMIGOD! YES! YES! YES! I LOVE YOUR COCK, I LOVE YOUR COCK. OHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

His cock was so deep in my pussy, I knew now that I would never have another white man put his tiny cock in me. My pussy was only for black cock from now on.

"I'm going to cum, where do you want me to cum?" He said, half in roar.

"Fill my pussy, please fill my pussy. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I wasn't on the pill but I was desperate for his cock to erupt deep inside my pussy." It did and he roared as thrust deeply in my pussy, waves of his cum exploding into my fertile womb. I have never felt a man cum in me before and this was amazing. I could feel his hot cum as his cock fired huge spurt after spurt of black man's cum deep into my pussy. I came again.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FILL ME! FILL ME! YES! YES! YES! I'M CUUUUUMMING! Oh yes, oh yes, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!"

As our orgasms subsided he rolled off me. I gasped as his semi erect cock slipped out of my soaking pussy. I lay there hot and sweaty and feeling exposed with my legs apart. His cum pouring out of my pussy, black mans cum. Slowly, I regained my thoughts. What had I done? I just had sex with my best friend's Dad. What was going on? First black lesbian sex with my best friend then huge black cock sex with her Dad. I'd gone from celibate to slut for black sex in a day. This would have to be the last time.

"You sure got a lovely pussy." He said.

I didn't know how to reply but managed "Thank-you." It didn't feel enough so I added "Your cock is amazing, so big."

"Well, thank-you also." He said, half mockingly. "We've still got a couple of hours you know" he added.

I looked up into his eyes, he was smiling, a nice smile, made me feel comfortable. Soon we were kissing again, his strong arms holding my slim white body against his massively powerful frame, my tiny white breasts crushed against his coal black torso. Feeling more confident now I allowed my hand to trace down his body. Soon I had wrapped my hand around his cock. As his cock got bigger my hand no longer went all the way around. Soon I was between his legs contemplating the huge black cock before me. I opened my mouth as far as it would open and guided the black monster in. My lips were stretched around his massive cock and I slowly moved my mouth up and down. Gradually his cock went deeper into my mouth until I choked a little as he filled my throat. I wanted more and soon managed to stop choking as I deep throated more and more of his cock. I felt like such a slut. I was desperate for him to explode his cum in my mouth. He put his hands on my head and said.

"Enough now, climb on."

Soon I had my knees either side of his waist and the head of his cock teasing the entrance to my pussy. I sank down onto his cock. Stretching my pussy once more. Up and down, up and down, up and down. I felt impaled as more and more of his cock crammed itself into my desperate pussy. His huge black hands were caressing my tiny white breasts and, although I was on top, his immense size and power made me feel, not like a woman, but a girl. I half fell forward as my orgasm started. I looked down and saw my shameless pussy riding up and down his enormous, iron hard cock. My hips had taken on a life of their own, rising up and down, meeting his thrusts. The sight of my pussy stretched around his cock, glistening with my juices, put me over the edge.

12