Sarah Comes Home Late

Story Info
Spanked for coming home late.
832 words
3.87
57.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, living with parents when your growing up does have its advantages and disadvantages. The problems usually come when the demands of growing up interfere with the rules set by those same parents. And being on the HS cheerleading squad, those pressures are really great. Boys wanting to get in your panties, girls gossiping and rumors flying about which boy is after which girl, it can all be very hard to come to grips with. Lucky for me, in any event, that I didn't get my car till I was 18. But still, there were the parties and other HS functions a cheerleader was expected to attend.

When I got my car and driving privileges, I was so excited, I couldn't wait. A car represents freedom. Well, my parents knew what could happen when too much time was given over to parties and staying out, so they set a 9 pm curfew on school nights and an 11 pm curfew on Friday and Saturday nights, and a 1 am curfew on those nights when we had a game to cheer at. Well, I didn't want to test them out too soon, but eventually it happened.

The party after the game against our arch rival Marist HS (I went to St. Pius X in ATL) was in full swing, and all of the girls and guys were having a blast. The party was supervised, so there wasn't any drinking or other behavior going on, but still, it was a good time. But the clock continued to tick, and I knew I had to be getting on to home. I tried ducking out a few times, but there was always someone to drag me back. I didn't leave the party till it shut down at midnight. But I knew I was going to be late, so I called home, to let my parents know. They said to take my time and drive safe. And that's what I did.

Well, I pulled into the driveway at 1:20 in the morning, and parked the car, and went inside. I was still in my uniform, and there on the couch was my mom and dad, sitting there waiting. I knew I was in trouble by the looks on their faces, so I didn't go upstairs to my room, but rather I went into the living room, and sat down across from them. They gave me the "I'm glad your home safe, but you need to learn how to get home on time" speech. I told them what happened, and they understood, but they still said I was in trouble. Mom got up and went upstairs at that point, and dad called me over. I knew I was going to have my buns warmed.

I walked a little nervously over to my dad, and lay across his lap, bottom up. He lifted my cheerleading skirt over my back, exposing my rump. Then he began to pat it, to make me loosen up. He patted my bottom for a few minutes, then raised his hand, and brought it down onto my ass.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I wiggled and sobbed a little at first, and told him I was sorry, but in my heart, I knew I deserved to be punished. So I just settled back down, and he continued. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

After about 10 minutes, he stopped for a time, to let me compose myself. Then he told me to lover my panties. I did so, knowing that he always did a punishment spanking bare bottomed.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

This time, I was really feeling the impacts. I knew my bottom was going to be a cherry red when he was done. He continued my spanking for another 10 minutes, by the end of which I was crying my eyes out. He stopped then, and told me to go stand in the corner, hands on my head. I scurried over to the corner, and since I knew he wanted my skirt raised, I tucked it into the waistband of my uniform, and stood in the corner.

Dad left me there for 30 minutes, then came back and told me to put my panties and skirt back in place. I did so, and dad told me since I had violated the rules, and I had been spanked for it, I wouldn't loose my driving privileges this time, however, if I came home late again, not only would I be spanked, I would also loose the privilege of being out late.

Dad then gave me a hug, and sent me up to my room. Like I said before, sometimes living with parents who care can be a blessing and sometimes a curse. But I wasn't late getting home ever again.