Sarah Gets Trained Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah gets her first session with the crop.
2.8k words
4.38
120.7k
34

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
727 Followers

"Good. Now you have an appointment for a full physical in 20 minutes. A car is waiting out front to take you to the doctor's office. It will probably take all morning. You will join me for lunch when you return. Now, leave."

Shocked, Sarah could do nothing but mutely turn and leave his office. Out front, she saw a black car waiting at the curb. She got in and settled into the leather seat, staring blankly out the window as the car maneuvered through the morning traffic. After about 15 minutes, the car pulled up in front of a 4 story office building and the driver quickly came around to open her door. Thanking the man, Sarah made her way into the office where she was greeted by a receptionist. Within minutes, a nurse took her back to an examining room, instructing her to strip and don a paper gown. What followed over the next three hours was the most intensive physical exam she had ever had. It included a gynecological exam as well as a rectal probe. In some ways, she felt she was livestock being examined for flaws before being purchased. Finally, it ended and she was whisked away by the same driver back to the Mr. Stone's office.

Stone was on the phone when she entered his office. From what she could hear of his conversation, it was clear he was speaking with the doctor that examined her. Hanging up, he turned to her and said "Apparently you are a healthy specimen. Good, the coming year will be busy and I'd hate to have interruptions in your training regimen."

With that, he stood up and began walking from the room, waving at her to follow him. Apparently it was lunch time, as they walked back to the same restaurant, seating themselves at the same table as before. The waiter quickly approached and Stone told him "She'll have the same as yesterday. I will have broiled scrod with rice and steamed vegetables. Bring me a glass of steel barrel fermented chardonnay with it."

Turning to her, Stone said "I see you are wearing the same suit as yesterday but with a different blouse. That will not do. I will take you out to buy clothes after lunch. You will pay me back out of your salary over the next few months."

Sarah stammered "Th-Thank you" before blushing and dropping her eyes to her plate. She knew her clothes were not adequate and had wondered how she was going to afford new ones.

Stone then proceeded to give her an overview of a deal he was currently working on, barely interrupting the flow of words when their food was delivered. It was more like he was getting the details straight in his head than informing her. He continued to speak throughout lunch, finally stopping abruptly, then standing and walking out of the restaurant.

The black car was waiting out front with the driver waiting beside the open door. Stone climbed in, followed closely by Sarah. He then proceeded to make a telephone call. While he was speaking with whoever he called, Sarah pondered the mystery of how the driver knew he was needed. Stone had not called him. Perhaps he had planned this excursion while she was at the doctors.

A few minutes later, the driver stopped outside a small boutique whose front door was being held open by a gorgeous older woman whom Stone addressed at Monique.

Pointing at Sarah, Stone said "She needs a full wardrobe. You know my tastes. I will be back in 3 hours." With that, Stone got back in the car and was whisked away.

Monique turned to Sarah and said "Come. Let's get you measured." She then re-entered the shop, clearly expecting Sarah to follow. Over the next hour, every aspect of Sarah's body was measured. Sarah had no idea why they measured the length of her slit nor why they measured how long her nipples were. That particular measurement still made her blush since Monique first sucked Sarah's nipple in to her mouth, sucking on it for a few seconds before letting it go out with an audible "pop." Monique then proceeded to measure her now erect nipple as though nothing unusual had happened. When the measurements were finally complete, Sarah was then given a variety of clothes to try on.

Finally, it was over. Monique presented her with a large bag, saying "This is your outfit for tomorrow. You must wear everything in that bag and nothing else. The rest of your clothes will be delivered as they are finished over the next week."

As if alerted, Stone entered the shop, saying to Sarah "It's time to leave." Without a word to Monique, Stone turned and left. As they were driving back, Sarah said "Thank you, I'm worried about the cost though. I will barely make enough to live on without paying for such expensive things."

"You let me worry about that. I am very particular about what my trainees wear. Now, we will return to the office for a couple of hours before dinner. I have some things for you to read in preparation for a client meeting tomorrow. You will probably not say anything in the meeting but I don't want to take a chance on him asking you something and you not being able to answer correctly. "

So for the next two hours, Sarah poured over various documents describing a very large deal Stone was trying to finalize. During this time, Stone made a series of calls, arranging details for the deal and initiating work on new deals. Finally, Stone hung up the phone and stood up. "Dinner time" he announced and then he strode from the room.

Over dinner at his restaurant, Stone quizzed her in great detail on what she'd read before saying "Good enough. Now I'll take you home."

Sarah, aghast at the idea of him seeing the hovel she lived in, stammered "N-N-No, I can take the bus." "Nonsense. It will take you two hours and I need you fresh in the morning." Obviously amused by the look on her face, he said "I know where you live and how rough an area it is. Besides, you will find I take very good care of my employees, my possessions, and my pets."

Sarah was comforted by his answer, although a little uncertain which category she fit into. Arriving at her building, Stone emerged from the car holding a walking stick. Sarah was uncertain why he would carry it since he was obviously in very good shape. He then proceeded to walk with her up the three flights of stairs to her floor. Sarah had never been out so late in this neighborhood and so was comforted to have him with her. Even more so when she reached her floor to find two scary looking men standing just outside her door. Spotting her but not Stone, they quickly separated so that one was on each side of her. The one on her left said "What have we here? A little something to make this boring night turn fun?" The other man sniggered but that sound was quickly cut off as Stone grabbed his shoulder from behind, swinging him around where his fist met the man's jaw. As the man dropped to the floor, the other man pulled a knife out of his pants and waved it at Stone. Sarah hurriedly put her back to the wall, getting out from between the two. Suddenly, Stone struck the man with his walking stick, first in his balls and next on the top of his head. As quickly as it had begun, it was over.

"Sarah, it won't be safe for you here now. I have a small apartment at my house that I lend to friends. You can stay there for now. Quickly, gather what you need for tonight. I will have someone come get the rest of your things in the morning."

Still shaking with fright, Sarah scurried into her room and quickly gathered up a few things in a small bag. She then followed Stone back to his car where she huddled up next to him, taking comfort in his commanding presence. She'd never felt so small and helpless in her life.

The ride took almost an hour before they finally arrived at the gates of his estate. It was well outside of town with no nearby neighbors and the places nearby were also owned by wealthy people. The car pulled up in front of the largest house Sarah had ever seen. Upon entering the foyer, it was all Sarah could do not to stare at the sumptuous décor.

Stone immediately led her down a flight of stairs to a door which he opened to show her a small living room with a kitchen off to one side and another door which she assumed led to a bedroom. "Here is where you will stay for now. Get yourself settled in. I expect you to be ready for breakfast at 6:30. You will have showered and put on your undergarments but not your dress. I do not want it to get soiled during breakfast. You will find a robe in the bedroom closet. I expect you to wear the clothes in the bag and nothing else. Failure to do so will result in punishment or dismissal." With that, he turned and left the apartment.

He mused to himself, "They fall for that every time." He'd have to give Joe something extra. He hadn't meant to hit him in the balls. He'd employed them in his barn ever since he started this game. They loved the side benefits. He let them use the ponies and occasional leftover from his other games for sex. Besides, where else could they get a job fondling beautiful women every day?

Sarah set her meager belongings and the bag containing her outfit for tomorrow down. Then she quickly checked out the other rooms. Delighted with what she found, she almost squealed with excitement. Realizing the time, Sarah decided she had better hang her clothes for tomorrow so they wouldn't be wrinkled. She ran her fingers over the dress, amazed at the softness. Quickly hanging it up, she reached into the bag for the rest of the outfit. She found shoes, black with 4 inch heels. She'd never worn any that high, but figured she would learn. It was when she pulled out the undergarments that she got nervous. The panties were really a very small thong with only enough cloth to cover her slit. The bra was a demi-cup made up of see through mesh. While it would support her large breasts, it would leave her nipples exposed. She knew there was no way she could wear either undergarment, so she resolved to wear her old things.

Awakening the next day, Sarah showered and then put on her old undergarments before looking in the closet for a robe. The only robe in there was made of silk and reached just below her cheeks. Blushing, but not having anything else to wear, she squared her shoulders before leaving the apartment. She followed the smell of coffee to a small dining area where Stone was already seated, reading something on his IPad while sipping a cup of coffee. He looked at her briefly, starting to turn back to his reading when he stopped and looked at her again. "Didn't I tell you to wear only what was in the bag!"

"But I couldn't. Those undergarments were too revealing. Please, you must understand that I am a modest woman and those things were inappropriate."

He just stared at her until she lowered her gaze, tears beginning to leak from her eyes.

"You have disobeyed me. You have a choice. Discipline or dismissal. Which is it?"

"Please, sir, please. Don't make me wear things like that."

"I will relent this one time and tell you why I told you to wear them. In business, you must use every asset you have. Your body is an asset as is mine. One of the reasons I work out so much is to appear stronger than those around me. You cannot be stronger, so you must be more desirable. It will put your opponents off."

"Now, which is it. Discipline or dismissal?"

Sarah's mind was a morass of thoughts. She'd gone from the high of awaking in the beautiful apartment to having to decide whether to be caned or to return to her hovel. She knew those men Stone had beaten last night would be there and they would take out their anger on her, so she had no choice. "Discipline, sir."

"Drop the robe and remove your panties while I get the crop, then bend over the table."

As Stone walked away, Sarah started untying the robe. She was having difficulty letting it fall to the floor when she heard him coming back. Afraid of angering him further, she quickly let it fall and pulled her panties off before bending over the table.

She was mortified, six months ago she had graduated in the top 10 percent of her class from a very good school with an MBA that should have been her ticket to success. Now she was bent over a table, nude from the waist down, waiting for a man to use a crop on her ass.

"Good to see you can listen. Now, you will count each blow out loud and thank me for taking the time to train you."

With no other warning, Sarah felt the first blow. It was excruciating, she cried out and grabbed her ass, sure it was bleeding.

"Since you didn't count that one, we will have to start over."

This time she was ready for the blow, not that it hurt less. "One sir. Th-thank you for taking the time to train me."

The blows continued until she sobbed "Ten sir. Thank you for taking the time to train me."

"Now, I expect you to learn from this. I do not want to have every order ignored. If you show no signs of learning, then you will be dismissed. Now stand up and face me"

Sarah started to object, knowing that he would be able to see her cunt, but quickly realized he would just beat her again until she obeyed. So, blushing and with her eyes lowered, she turned to face him.

"Ugh, what a disgusting bush. You will shave it off immediately. Report back to me when you have shaved it off, this time in the proper undergarments."

Scooping up her panties and robe, Sarah scurried into her apartment. The first thing she did was look at her ass in the full length mirror. She gasped at the red lines that crisscrossed her beautiful ass. Knowing that she had little time to get ready, she quickly moved into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She rummaged through the drawers until she found a pair of scissors. Taking the scissors, she started cutting her bush as short as possible. Next she got into the shower and squirted shaving cream over what was left of her bush before starting to shave. She had never shaved herself down there, so it took her a few tries to get all the stubble. Rubbing her hand over the newly denuded pussy, she marveled at how different it felt. Not good different, naughty different.

After drying off, she slipped into the undergarments, what there was of them. She had a problem with the thong, her outer lips were very long and there wasn't much material to tuck them into. But she finally got them so they didn't hang free, although they did tend to bulge on the sides. Feeling totally exposed, she put on her robe before leaving the apartment. When she arrived back in the dining room, Stone was already dressed.

"Take off the robe. I want to be sure you obeyed me this time."

"I did, sir. Please trust me."

"You must earn my trust. Take off the robe." Saying that, he raised the crop menacingly.

Sarah gulped audibly and let the robe fall from her body. She stood there shaking slightly as he walked around her inspecting her like a piece of meat. Standing in front of her, he stroked the area above her thong where her bush had been.

"Very smooth. From now on, you will not wear a robe in the morning so that I may inspect you. Is that understood?"

Sarah meekly said "Yes sir."

"Now, eat the eggs. They should still be warm. You have 25 minutes to get ready."

Scooping up the robe, Stone strode from the room.

Sarah hurriedly gulped down the scrambled eggs and toast before dashing to her apartment to get dressed.

Steve1613
Steve1613
727 Followers