Sarah the Schoolgirl Slut

Story Info
Sexy teacher gets to play dress up.
3.7k words
4.39
158.3k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers

It all began when I wrote the story 'Teaching Miss A Lesson'. I had always been turned on by situations where people normally in control and with a degree of power lose it or have it forcibly taken away from them. That story was about a good looking, young school teacher who ends up being blackmailed into sucking and fucking some of her pupils and I enjoyed writing and imagining it immensely.

The teachers character, Lisa was actually based on a girl I know, and am friendly with, I used her real name and a pretty accurate description of her too. Not a nice thing to do but then if you read my stories you'll have figured out I'm not a nice person. Plus Lisa is always a bit aloof and above everyone else so it made for a nice thought to have her fucked senseless by a gang of her pupils. Anyway the story did quite well and I got some good feedback and comments including the following one.

"Babes, I've just been reading your story 'Teaching Miss A Lesson' and OMG how horny!

I'm a white 26 year old geography teacher, living and working near B*****. UK. The reason your story effected me so much is due to this, when I had just completed my PGCE...I was in a club in London on a hen night, absolutely wasted. Anyway a guy came up behind me and started grinding into me... I was so turned on. I could feel his lips on my neck and well...next thing we are in the gents toilets and he's taking me bent over the toilet... it wasn't until he'd come in me we realised that he was one of my pupils!! It let to some very awkward moments at school, but I couldn't refuse him, as I would loose my job so for the rest of the year I was his.

So thank you so much!!!!!

Love Sarah... Xxx"

I always like that type of feedback and ignoring the fact it could have been written by a spotty teenage boy anywhere in the world I wrote back with this. Of course, what I didn't tell Sarah was that I lived within 50 miles of the town she professed to teach in. How could I not respond to that. Here's what I wrote.

"Hi Sarah, thanks very much for reading my story and sending me feedback on it, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that. I'm also really happy that you enjoyed the story and thanks for telling me why it meant so much to you, I'd imagine shagging a teacher is a major fantasy for most teenage boys and it's nice to hear one got to live it out! I do think Sarah is such a sexy name and have used it for characters in a few of my stories and it pops up in one I'm working on at the moment (all about supermarket sex, it'll be up in a week or so). If there's any fantasies or stories you'd like to see written then be sure to let me know, I've got loads of stories on the go currently but can always fit more in. Once again thanks and be sure to vote and comment on my stories.

Thedarkcloud x"

To which I got the following reply.

"Can't wait for the next instalments babes. And to answer your question, well put it this way, I have a reoccurring dream, where I am in class teaching, and I scold one of the boys, showing him up in front of his friends, he gets out of his desk and forces me over my desk, there in front of the class, rips my clothes, grabbing my hair hurting me, and uses me making me orgasm time and again, the whole class watching me then they take me one after the other multiple, boys, girls, everyone!

OMG I get so turned on just typing about it!

Love Sarah... X"

How could I not love that scenario? My reposte?

"You sound like such a naughty girl. Detention for you then. And I mean it, how about a story where you are watching over a group of the roughest boys and girls at the school, it's late, just you guys left. You're a bit too condescending to the worst kid and wham he's forcing you over your table, your skirt's pulled up and knickers are ripped off and in his pockets and he has his way with you roughly, then the rest all have their go on you , maybe even six of the best to your pert ass cheeks or worse. And being a closet slut you just love it by the end, but are still left naked and humiliated by the end.

Like I said I'm in the middle of some other stories but kinda fancy writing that one soon, are you OK with that? Want to add any more information that will mean more to you (description, kids name, clothes , description of your classroom etc).

Let me know and keep on fantasising.

Thedarkcloud"

I got just what I had asked for.

"Oh God yes babes!!!

Well my names Sarah Price. I'm 5'10" long dark brown hair and eyes. Size 10 and a 34 'C'. I was born in ******** and moved to the UK when I was15.

I tend to wear variations on white blouse, knee length tan suede skirt, and black boots.

My classroom is painted taupe. I have a big oak desk. With both a white and black board. My pupils are arranged in a semi-circle in three/four layers depending on the class size.

Does this help? I hope so!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

All of that led to me writing 'Dominated In Detention' a pretty good non-consent version of Sarah's fantasy that got some real nice feedback. I made sure to e-mail my star to let her know it was up on Literotica for everyone to read. This was her response.

"Hello babes.

What can I say OMG!!! I haven't been able to check my email until today, so I have just finished reading this while my class completes their test. I wish I hadn't now as I am totally and completely horny as! I can look at them all working away and wanting what happens in this story. Thank you so much. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love Sarah. Xxxx"

Some time passed after that one but I always had another idea for a story involving Sarah up my sleeve and in September 2006 I had it published on Literotica under the name 'Naughty Miss' and detailed how the slutty side of Sarah led to her being further dominated, fucked and humiliated by more of her fictional school kids. When I wrote to tell her all about it she told me what she thought alright.

"I saw it babes... I read it... and I love you!!!!!

S xxx"

I love you! I love you! Fair enough she was probably exaggerating and being extra nice to me in the message because I had just immortalised in print yet again as a total slut on Literotica, but I couldn't help wonder if there was something more there. Let's face it I had her name, her profession, a brief description and knew what town she worked in (all that assumed she had told me the truth and there was just something about her mails that made me believe her, maybe not but what did I have to lose checking it out?).

It was easy. One morning in ***** and I had found her (I know more than most about tracking people down thanks to my previous employment) and even waited outside her school that night to see her in the flesh for the first time. She was everything she had described herself to me as being. Slim, attractive, her long, dark hair a real feature for her cute face. And was pleased to see her wearing that self same tan skirt and boots combination she had told me about all those months earlier. She got in her red Mini and I easily tailed her to her house and watched from a distance as she unloaded the car and entered her small house.

Being on holiday, I decided to take another night down in town and spent the night in a small motel thinking up exactly what I was going to do – I had some twisted thoughts I can tell you! By the time I woke from a most enjoyable sleep (sporting a magnificently stiff erection) I had a clear idea of exactly what I wanted to do and spent the morning shopping for the items I was going to require to make my plan come to fruition.

Sarah's house was surprisingly easy to break into that afternoon, I had waited until after lunch in case she came home for it, and I slipped around the back and jammed open a kitchen window and sneaked inside unseen. I helped myself to a coffee as I waited and searched her house, masturbating over a nice picture of her that stood on her television and splattering it with cum then popping into her bedroom to rummage through knicker drawer to sniff her skimpy panties (I pocketed a particularly nice pair of pink ones). Then as the day wore on I set a hard backed chair at the end of the corridor facing the front door and took out a hardcore porn magazine I had bought that morning and awaited her.

She was punctual, the doorknob turning and key opening it at just after five o'clock. Sarah entered but didn't look up at first, instead turning to close and lock the door before dropping her two shopping bags and heading along the corridor towards the kitchen. The second she saw me she stopped in her tracks, held her hand to her face and stammered.

"What the? Who are you? What do you want?"

"Calm down Sarah, it's me, thedarkcloud."

For a moment she did not comprehend what I had said. She visibly looked lost and confused and I had the pleasure of watching the truth dawn on her sweet face.

"But? What? How did?."

She tried but couldn't get her words out and I just sat there smirking at her as the penny dropped further. As she began to regain some small measure of composure I spoke clearly and authoritatively.

"You've got two choices Sarah. One, you can ask me to leave right here and now. I will, no problem. Second choice is you go into your bedroom and get changed into the clothes I've bought for you this morning, they're laid out on your bed. When you're dressed up how I want you come back down here and await my instruction. If you dare!"

I couldn't resist that last comment. I knew I was risking a hell of a lot doing this. It was breaking and entering for God's sake, but I felt sure Sarah would go for it and when I looked at the glint in her eye I knew she was going to. Slowly a wicked grin spread across her face and she marched past me confidently and ascended to her room without another word. I resumed my perusal of the porn magazine but I could hardly concentrate on those cunts when I had one in the flesh to contemplate in just a few short minutes. I closed my eyes and imagined the scene that would be unfolding in Sarah's bedroom. She would be pushing the door open, all nervous excitement, on the bed she would find the following items: black patent shoes with a small heel, knee high white socks, a red and black tartan mini skirt, white panties, a pristine white blouse a tie for the school Sarah taught in. On top of those were two hair bands and a note that I wanted her hair in pigtails, and a round lollipop.

I waited in my seat expectantly for her to emerge. Five minutes passed, then ten and I wondered if she was having second thoughts but I need not have concerned myself as I finally heard her door squeak open and her footsteps on the stairs. I had thought about feigning disinterest in her descent but nothing doing and I turned my head and found myself getting a sneaky look up her skirt at the flash of white knickers on display – lovely! I stared at her until she was down and standing before me, the lollipop in her mouth and getting some serious licking.

She stood before me, her head cocked to one side, and looked at once immensely cute and incredibly fuckable. Up close like this I could really appreciate her magnificent figure. She ran her tongue over the circumference of the lollipop and gave me a look that I took as challenging me, as if to say 'I've done what you said, you doubted I had the guts to do it, so what are you going to do now?'. I fixed a hard stare to my face and sternly commanded her.

"Take your thumbs, hook them into the top of your knickers and slowly pull them off."

Challenge met. But it appeared that Sarah was as determined as myself, she wasted little time doing just what I said and I had a great view as she leaned forward and pulled her white knickers to her ankles, with a little kick she was out of them. All the while her lollipop was held in her mouth tightly. I held out my hand to it.

"Give me a lick, I need a sugar fix."

Rather than hand it to me she bobbed her head, her pigtails bouncing cutely as she did so, presenting the stick to me still held in her mouth. I grasped the white barrel and pulled it slowly from her lips with a soft 'popping' noise. My eyes never left hers as I held it to my own mouth and took a good long lick on it. Still holding her gaze I removed it from my lips and placed it back between hers – but not the ones on her face! I had gone lower and pushed the confectionary between her soaking wet pussy lips. I moved it about in there a bit before leaving it sticking out. I was about to tell Sarah what I wanted her to do next but she seemed to have read my (perverted) mind. My tongue licked my lips as I observed her reach down and pull the sweetie out from her cunt and resume her licking of it in her own mouth.

"Hmmm. You really are a naughty girl aren't you? And you know what happens to naughty girls? That's right, they get a good spanking! Now get over here and bend over my knee."

Again her obedience was immediate and accompanied by a cheeky grin. I stifled a chuckle as my erect cock jabbed into her stomach as she lay down over my thighs. I had dropped my porn magazine earlier to my left and knew that right then her head would be hovering over the page I had left it open at, a two page picture of some implausibly breasted blonde with five guys loads of cum all over her face and a sixth guy was balls deep inside her mouth. I'm sure Sarah would be more than interested in it. At that moment I didn't care, I was too busy peeling up the back of her tiny, tartan skirt and revealing the glorious magnificence of her creamy ass cheeks. I didn't dwell on them though rather I disrupted that creaminess with a bright red hand print from a pretty hard slap. Well there was no way I was going to go easy on her, was there? I wanted the blood to come up to the surface and for her pretty little ass to be beet red by the time I was finished and I knew she would love it. She certainly made no complaint as I continued with a second strike, this one even harder. She made a noise at that alright and for a brief moment I thought she would lose the lollipop from her mouth but she held on and settled again. I felt my erection dig into her, my god I was so horny!

Ten further spanks followed until her bottom was glowing a glorious, healthy pink and before letting her back to her feet I plucked the shrinking lollipop from her mouth and took another suck on it before dipping it back into her soaking pussy and licking the juices from it again. When I released her back to standing I pointed to the table beside the front door, further down the hall.

"That's not quite enough of a lesson for you so I've got some lines for you to write out while I get undressed. On the table is a small blackboard and a piece of chalk, I want ten lines of the following sentence before I give you your reward. Write "MISS PRICE IS A FUCKING, CUM HUNGRY SLUT" ten times."

She smirked and positively skipped down the corridor, dropping to her knees to pick up the blackboard and starting her small task. It gave me just enough time to haul off everything I was wearing and stand at the end of her hall in the nude with my seven inch erection jutting out at right angles to my flat stomach pointing at her. She finished her hurried scribbling in time to gaze up at me at the other end of the hall, on her knees she held the board up for me to see her efforts.

"Well done slut, now seeing as you are on your knees crawl over here and let me give you your oral examination."

It may have only lasted a few seconds but the time spent watching such a gorgeous, wanton, slut crawl closer to me, dressed in such a sexy schoolgirl outfit, her tongue out expectantly as my cock twitched was tremendous, I almost didn't want her to reach her destination. Almost.

The tip of my hard cock glistened already with pre-cum as Sarah's mouth came within inches of it and she looked up at me with those big, dark doleful eyes and fluttered her eyelashes before lunging forward and devouring my dick deep in her mouth. I had intended to be in control the whole time, I certainly felt I had been up to that point but Sarah was dictating this now and setting the speed at which she sucked. I wasn't about to let that happen. I reached down and took a firm grip of her cute pigtails that her hair was in and rather forcibly took control back into my hands. I was controlling her head and wasted no time showing it by pushing it back then pulling it all the way forward onto my member, almost gagging her. From there I face fucked her relentlessly, my foreskin rolling right back and my sensitive cockhead becoming more than intimate with her tongue. It was great but I was in danger of cumming and I didn't want that just yet so eventually pulled out from her gasping, sucking mouth and got down on the hall carpet beside her.

Here, her pigtails came in useful as I used them to spin her around and guide her so that she was on hands and knees facing her front door. Not that I was looking at the door, oh no. With her slippery pussy positively dripping I had far more interesting things to consider. I plunged my index and middle finger into the folds and found easy access as I pulled them back. Both fingers slipped inside, sliding well along her taut pussy walls. Sarah gave a desperate low moan as I penetrated her with my fingers and I smiled, knowing she was loving this. As I slowly began to rock my right hand back and forth, it's two fingers going deeper with each rock I reached forward with my left and curled it under her breasts and felt for her beautiful pert tits. I found them easily and cupped my hand around her left breast and rubbed hard against her stiff nipples. All the while Sarah was moaning and sighing in complete satisfaction.

Slowly I pulled my hand away from her cleavage and down her toned stomach towards the top of her pussy where my eager fingers found her most sensitive place and began treating it to some vigorous rubbing and stimulation. By this point we were both desperate and likely nothing could have stopped us, I strained my body to not cum, I wanted this to last as long as possible. My thick cock slid inside her easily and I started to fuck her doggy fashion, from behind. Once I was fully in I reached forward with both my hands and grabbed a firm hold of her pigtails, they were perfect to pull Sarah back onto my cock. I wore no protection, I didn't care, nothing mattered at that moment other than copulating and rutting like animals in her hall. Even when a paperboy stood outside the frosted glass of her door and shoved the evening newspaper through the letterbox we didn't let up, barely noticing his form standing there obviously listening to us fuck just yards from him (or maybe it was a girl).

I lasted a whole lot longer than I really should have but still it was over too quickly. That's not to say that the moment of climax was not something special. It was. I reared up as if I had been electrocuted and, still hauling on her cute pigtails, I thrust myself deep within her pussy feeling my balls boil up and sensing the fast flow of warm sperm shooting out and into her. We collapsed there, as we lay, Sarah cumming mere seconds after myself. It took me a few minutes to catch my breath and re-compose myself, getting dressed as Sarah still sprawled on her hall carpet, a mixture of love juices oozing from her love hole.

I left the outfit and magazine for her, turning around from the door as I opened it to disappear from her life as I had entered it.

"Keep those, you never know when you might need them again, be seeing you slut."

*

Author's Note: Please note that the stories mentioned in this story are on this site and hopefully you'll take the time to read them as well and please be sure to vote and leave comments on this and those submissions. Thanks for all the feedback, thundercloud.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers