Scar

Poem Info
114 words
4.17
4.9k
1
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

His wet tongue traces circles around her skin. Small circles. Big circles. Bathing her in his saliva. He kisses and then sucks gently on her ribs. They are more defined then before but he doesn't care. He squeezes her hands tight, knowing she wants to pull him away. He won't let her. He moves up to the scar and kisses softly. She tenses but does not move. He licks up and down the jagged purple mark.

He was at a lost of words to explain his love. She wouldn't accept a response so he does the next best thing. He shows her she is still perfect in his eyes. She always will be.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.