Scenes From Lockdown

Story Info
Sydd takes on a corrupt police officer.
10k words
4.59
36.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
82 Followers

1

'Yo! Yo! Ya lil prissy bitch! You take her lil fine ass outta here now, but she'll be back, Bitch! She'll be back!!!....and when she do, I'm gonna make her ma bitch, hear! Ma bitch! Pretty lil thang gon' suck this pussy and ass real good!.... Real, damn good!!!'

Sydd spun on her stiletto...smoothly—almost in slow motion—like a rally driver forcing a TT into a 180.... She waved the guard off as she strode back to the offending cell....

'Step up, Darlin'...let Mami see what you're workin' with....'Sydd's voice low, clearly audible...and clearly menacing....

On the other side of the bars, the bait was taken....

Before another word could spoken, Sydd seized the wind-pipe and slammed the offending face between the bars....with her free hand she reached down and grabbed one of her victim's hands and drew it up under her skirt....

The knot in Sydd's thong grew hard...harder....it always did in situations like this.... 'Now, you listen here, you nasty lil skeez....' The eyes on the other side of the bars bugged...the body tried to twist away, but Sydd's grip said that she'd just as soon crush that larynx as let it go...the message was communicated....

'If you so much as look sideways at my client...if you so much as sniff in her direction without permission....' Sydd clamped her thighs harder on the hand cupping her crotch...rocked a little to make her point.... 'If you whisper her name in your sleep and she's within earshot.... I'll shove all eleven-plus inches of this up yr asshole so hard that you'll be spittin' cum for the rest of your life....and while you may like the idea, I won't be pretendin' to be your lover.... And don't believe they won't let me....YOU do understand me, don't you, Darlin?....'There was a wheezed grunt....something passed for a nod as the bugged eyes rolled back in the head....

'Good.... Y'all have a good day, Ya heah?'.... Sometimes, Sydd's Gran'mama could be heard in her tones—and her actions....the body on the block slumped to the floor amid a chorus of soft 'You have a good day too, Ms Sydd....' Some in unison, some individual...all barely audible....

Sydd wheeled slowly, took her charge by the elbow and ushered her through the metal portal.... The whole incident was less than thirty seconds....

***

Sydd didn't know which she pitied most, those locked up here; or those supposed to be their keepers....she did know she despised the system that made it all possible....

***

What she did hate....

The bust had been a routine traffic stop.... It got ugly.... Sydd's client had complied, but it seems that the blue-boi wanted a bit more....She refused and then there were three things that didn't exactly work in her favor....She used her father's name—a bigg—though not exactly the kind that commanded the officer's respect. His reply...a racial epithet....

Then, thing number two—his power move: he reached between her thighs to grab a handful of pussy and came up with a fistful of jewels.... Another epithet...this one sexual and gendered, as his hand glanced his night-stick—the wooden one...

Thing number three—her power move: a knee...very hard to the groin...so hard, I'm told, that for a moment, our boi had two sets of tonsils.... Her timing, however, could not have been worse: him writhing and speechless as back-up rolled in.... They deposited her with the really 'bad' girls—maybe as an object lesson.... I do think it scared the shit out of her.... I know for a fact that she would have rather been in men's lock-down....she was dressed for it...she knew it and I knew it....

***

So here we were.... 'traffic violation, a bogus DUI, resisting arrest, assaulting an officer'....not to mention that daddy is a bigg and daddy's girl is a boi—those two last points were the political icing for a sector of our finest who'd like nothing better than to fuck daddy and jr....or 'missi' if you prefer....politically....and some of them literally....It was the 'literal' group upon which this case turned....along with several others....

***

She looked a mess—a hot mess, at that—as they stepped into the light of day—high noon to be exact.... Sydd pulled a pair of sunglasses with huge circular lenses out of her bag and handed them to her. 'Here'.... Pushed her into a cab and climbed in behind her....

Then she spoke for the first time, a fresh trail of tears eroding the caking of the last nights make-up....Sydd, in her bag again....this time for tissue....between tears, snot, and nose honks, the first words were: 'Who are you?'

'Your counsel...' was the reply....

'Did that bastard of a father send you?'

'Unh! Unh! Unh!' Sydd clicked.... 'I said 'counsel,' not 'counselor'....if you've got a gripe with your daddy, I suggest you take it to him...or your shrink—I know you have one....otherwise, unless it's pertinent to the case, I don't want to hear it. You should know, however, that yes, your father did send me—my firm is on retainer—and he did ask for me personally....'

'Who are you?'...a bit more defiant...

Sydd ignored the tone, turned and spoke to the passing traffic.... 'S. O. Black....'

'Sydian Black???!!!' a shocked, hushed gasp....

Sydd turned back to her with a hard, sharp look that confirmed her amazement....

***

There was deferential silence until they reached their destination....in the space in between, Sydd mused on what the benefit might have been of letting this little prissy twit sit in lock-up for an hour or two more...maybe even turning her over to that hard dyke that wanted to bitch her.... 'Just a thought, Sydd...just a thought....'

The cab pulled up to the curb. Sydd stepped out, paid the fare....put her head back in—'Get out....' Again, astonishment preceded a slow response as the object of Sydd's direction slid cross the seat and onto the pavement.... Sydd didn't wait. She turned, walked through the doors the attendant held for her. Her long strides ate up the distance that made the immense space between the door and the bank of lifts....Sydd's 'client' scampered to keep pace....

When the elevator finally reached the floor below the penthouse and they stepped out, then came another question: 'Where are we?'

'My place....' Sydd said quietly as she keyed the door....

'Why?'....

***

'Safety....' Sydd replied with a sigh that indicated that she was growing weary of questions....then, just as unceremoniously, she said: 'go get yourself cleaned up. There's a bath down the hall....a closet off it....you should be able to find something that'll fit....' Then, without waiting for a reply, Sydd stepped into her own space, crossing an imaginary threshold that signaled that her new guest had best remain on the other side....

***

2

Sydd's guest showered, tossed her hair and then 'rummaged'—though, 'rummaging' could hardly be applied to the garments she found in the walk-in....as she moved through the clothes, it dawned on her that there were no 'boi clothes' here.... She found a pair of stretch jeans and a big white shirt—they fit well enough given that she was two or three inches taller than Sydd....

She slipped out of the walk-in into the hall, and the soft sound of something jazzy and latin—'Bebel'?.... She followed the light to a huge living room that opened on to a balcony that wrapped the three sides of the condo.... Sydd was sitting on the terrace, reading the newspaper and sipping tea....without looking up: 'Tea and whatever are in the kitchen....anything harder is in the bar behind you....'

She made herself a rum and coke, all the while taking in her new environment.... Clearly, S. O. Black seemed to live as well as her parents—if on a slightly reduced scale—but with clearly as much class....she tried to remember if she had ever seen Sydian Black at any of her parents' affairs....

She stepped, barefoot through a white flokati and across blond, hardwood floors to the terrace....she stopped at the screen.... 'May I?'—the first time she had shown any sense of courtesy—Sydd glanced up and allowed her eyes to lead the intruder to a seat....

***

'Seems 'we've' caused quite stir,' Sydd said slowly and deliberately, passing her the newspaper.... Banner headlines blared: 'SON OF X ARRESTED IN DRAG'...beneath which was one of the most horrid and lurid pictures she had ever seen—of herself—occupying a third of the front page... She hardly recognized the feminine form—if it was that—looking so hideous....then there was that sinking, sickly feeling in the pit of her stomach....

'Did they rough you up?' Sydd's question broke her fixation with the newsprint....

'A little.... I did 'assault' an officer....'

'And a fine job you did of it, too....' There seemed to be a thaw occurring here.... 'I understand, from my sources, that he'll be singing with the 'boys choir' for a bit....You want to tell me what happened?'

She gave a recitation of the previous night's events....Sydd produced a yellow legal pad from nowhere and proceeded to jot down a few notes....

When the story ended, Sydd looked up.... 'What did you say he said...after he fondled you, and realized you weren't quite what he expected?'

'It wasn't as though he was shocked.... He smirked, reached for his nightstick and said 'I been waitin' for some sweet, black, faggot ass....'

'Bingo....' Sydd murmured....

'What?'

'Just a possible hook for this case.... How far were you from the club when he pulled you over?'

'I was across the street from the club....'

'Across the street?!'

'I had just pulled out of the lot when he put on his lights....'

***

The legal profession afforded Sydd a few contacts with the city's finest....the first rule was that the 'law' was seldom above the law...most, from the top to the bottom had extreme difficulty in keeping their heads above the muck they were supposed to police.... Don't get me wrong...this is not a wholesale indictment of law enforcement, it's simply an observation on 'human nature'....it appears that the closer one is to shit, the least likely one is to avoid its smell—or smelling of it.... Cops are no different.... So, given human nature, Sydd had her contacts in the Department because a significant few had been her clients...another significant few were on the 'dl'; and the most significant—the ones Sydd appreciated best—were out of the closet—some—very few—even 'went into the closet'—they were dressers as well.... In any case, there was a place to start....

'Officer Dickson'....how appropriate....the offender our black barbi-doll had clocked....Sydd finished skipping rope, pulled the towel round her neck as sweat beaded her brow.... She walked over to the weight room....there were a bunch of 'bodies' there....solid, powerful, packed....some, really 'packed'.... She licked her lips; made a mental note should a 'man-fever' ever overcome her....not likely, but 'be prepared'.... She scanned the room, saw him in the corner, back to the bench, pressing....she crossed the room to spot for him....

She came up behind him.... His eyes were close, the strain was in every fiber of his body....for Sydd, it registered most in his face and his crotch—both were mythic....she felt a stirring in her own loins as she watched him push 250 lbs away from himself in a full press.... His eyes, fluttered open, a huge smile creased his face.... 'Spotting, eh, Counselor?'

'In a manner of speaking, Sgt Neel....in a manner of speaking,' as she let her gaze linger on his crotch....

Sam Neel was a legend on the force.... Big, black, pretty, forceful....and gay as the day was long—but only properly so....no flames here...a discrete, 'manly man'...who looked as good in uniform as he did out....

***

Sydd remembered the first time she saw him 'out' of uniform...a bar party after a pride celebration, years ago when they were both young—or, maybe we should say, 'younger'....

What she saw that night truly made her wish that she had been more into men...and that this particular man was more into the likes of her—at least sexually....

The games in the bar had deteriorated into a 'blind's man bluff' by the time she entered....the Sgt was the 'blind man'—blindfolded and naked, except for his Sam Brown belt and his trooper's boots....strapped to a chair...

The cock was already too hard—glistening with precum and an inordinate amount spit—to pun a phrase: his 'pistol was being serviced'....

She watched from the bar for ten or fifteen minutes before both her cock and asshole began twitch....that was when one of the other bois stuck a finger, maybe two, up the Sgt's asshole and began to work him...and the Sgt began to work it.... And that cock increased to obscene proportions....

The 'perpetrator' caught Sydd's eye, locked on, then motioned her over.... She crossed the bar, her calves, thighs and cock straining with every step—the closer, the more the strain.... The 'perp' smiled, brought her within ear-shot with a crooked finger....

'Beautiful, isn't he?'

Sydd nodded...mesmerized by all that pretty cock, on that big tight body...blindfolded and strapped to that high seat....

'Pity he doesn't do grls....'

Sydd whispered, 'Pity, indeed....' It trailed off....

Then the instigator said, 'Touch him, he won't know...and if he did...what could he do?'

Sydd locked eyes with the devil as her gloved hand slid to the head of that enormous dick....

'That's it,' the instigator whispered...licking his on lips....pushing another knuckle through the Sgt's sphincter.... 'That's it....'

Sydd's cock strained in her thong....several other bois had joined the spectacle....their eyes as wide as hers....the Sgt seemed to grow and grow....knuckles up his ass, Sydd choking that big snake....he moaned....

Someone brushed up against Sydd, she was in a haze....her attention on the cock she fisted.... A whisper: 'May I?' From her daze, she nodded again and a hand was on her hip, gently pushing up the tight hem of her dress, and just as gently snatching the bows of her thong....when the ties fell away, there was another sigh....

The 'devil' grinned even wider.... 'Go on....suck him..... you look like just the bitch to handle him....'

***

'What can I do for you, counselor?'

Sydd snapped out of her reverie....

Sgt. Neel had sat up on the bench...the tight python of his cock had slithered down the spandex of his workout gear...the imprint of the mushroom head leered at her like a cobra's hood....

Sydd licked her lips again, and murmured: 'Officer Dickson....'

Neel cocked an eyebrow...smiled thinly.... 'Get dressed and let's have a coffee....

***

3

Sydd appeared in the doorway of the coffee house—a small, intimate, independent establishment....the dress was a practical—or so she thought—gray knit, turtleneck—knee-length, and clingy....it must have been the 'clingy' that was the source of all the looks on the way from the gym....she wore it over gray tights, and her favorite low-heeled black boots—a pair with straps up the back....

Ironically, when she walked through the door, Neel gave her almost exactly the same kind of look she had gotten on the walk over.... She stopped at the table, crossed her arms beneath her chest and stared at him for a moment....

'You truly must stop traffic...' he said under his breath....

'I thought you'd be the last to notice,' Sydd replied as her nipples hardened against the fabric of the dress....

'You'd be surprised at what I notice, Counselor....After all, I am an officer of the law....'

Unconsciously, Sydd shifted her weight, spreading her legs slightly in the knit.... Unintentionally, the mound of her tucked sex gently rounded the front of the dress....

The Sgt. cleared his throat.... 'You'd better sit down, I think...' he said, as he slid deeper into the booth to make room for her....

He was in clean, fresh gray sweats....hoodie and pants, and white sneaks that reminded her of her adolescence when boys had actually polished their sneakers....he smelled like he had just climbed out of a basket of his mamma's fresh laundry.... It gave Sydd a sense of nostalgic appreciation....

'Dickson....' he said into his cappuccino.... 'a real piece of work.... A "man's man"—or so we suppose...' Neel chuckled.... 'He likes the bois, too...and from what I hear lately, he's taken to your type as well, Counselor....'

Sydd's turn to cock an eyebrow.... 'He's into guys?'

'As much as I am.... Only, he's a closet bully.... Lot's of rumors about him at the Academy—particularly during his stint as an instructor....'

Sydd's face betrayed her....

'You sure this is the proper place for you to hear all this?' Neel teased....

Sydd squirmed ever so slightly in her seat....

'What do you mean, Neel?'

'I mean that Dickson's antics were the talk of the Department....the only thing that saved his ass was his willingness to take a beat again rather than loose his pension....'

'He was that bad?' Sydd breathed....

'According to the locker room, worse.... There are a significant few who want a piece of his ass—literally and figuratively—in the worse possible way.... By the way, there's more sore than his balls these days...they've been riding him real hard in the squad room after that little twist almost neutered him.... I'd say he's feeling a tad vindictive.... She your client?'

Sydd nodded....

'Then you and she need to watch your pretty, little asses....'

'Thank you for the advice, Sgt.... but I need a little bit more from you....'

'It's gonna cost....'

Sydd's eyes widened, then narrowed....

Neel chuckled.... 'Not like that.... I was just put in mind of an experience I had a few years back....in a bar....after a Pride rally....'

Sydd held her composure.... 'and that has something to do with this?'

'It might....It could....'

'Hmmmmmmm,' Sydd let out, 'So tell me what I need to know, Neel, and then I'll see if I can help you with your nostalgia....'

Sydd felt her cock twitch as Neel flashed that million dollar smile and said, 'Sounds like a deal....'

***

Neel hunched over the table.... 'The stories on Dickson started almost from the second he entered the Academy.... The guy's almost as big as me...maybe bigger....that kind of package makes for easy intimidation—and he's an intimidator.... The talk in the Academy was all about a perpetual hard-on—actually worse—a hard-on that appeared whenever the other guys stripped down....the noise is that he had to shower alone....' Neel laughed; so did Sydd....

'Anyway, a few years out, he got a plum and was assigned to the Academy....then the abuse and the talk began in a big way.... Seems that then Sgt Dickson couldn't keep his hands off of recruits' cocks or his cock out of recruit' mouths—most of whom were his unwilling partners....'

'Whaaaaat?' Sydd said in a wide-eyed hiss....

'Yep!... And you and most others never heard of it because the Department couldn't afford to have you hear of it.... Particularly, someone like you, Ms Sydian Black....' He said Sydd's name with particular emphasis.... 'Sgt Dickson's a regular bad ass.

'A real ball of confusion....'

'How so?' Sydd pushed....

'a pseudo-supremacist, with a taste for black ass....particularly feminine ass with massive sticks....'

'Oooo?' Sydd countered....

'Yep!' the Sgt was emphatic....

'So what are you telling me, Neel?.... Are you saying my client may have been set up?'

'Hadn't occurred to me, Black.... But is that so outside of the realm of possibility?'

Sydd stared for a moment....it had been a long time since anyone had addressed her as 'Black'...Neel was clearly trading on nostalgia—his and hers....he was right: he was a police officer—and he was observant....he knew lots...more than Sydd had given him credit for...

She stared...almost trying to see into him....

'So what do you know about your client, Counselor?'

sydian
sydian
82 Followers