Schoolgirl Orgy Ch. 03

Story Info
A man gets the ultimate treat.
1.8k words
4.37
133.7k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers

It was mid afternoon on a bright day in March. Stephen had begun a rampant sex session with three schoolgirls. He had already blown his load twice and the girls had only stripped to the waist, such was the power of these eighteen year old girls in their school uniforms! Stephen's libido was on overdrive. Testosterone was coursing through his veins, like it was being fed by a drip. He had hoped for a good time, but it had exceeded his wildest dreams. Hannah, Jane and Laura were pandering to his every whim. They were naughty girls and having just turned eighteen wanted to prove to themselves the power of their sexuality. What better than demonstrating it on a mature man. The fact that they had picked him randomly as a passenger on their bus, made it all the more exciting. More elicit. They were now ready to take things up a level. They had returned from the bathroom and stood in a line in front of him.

'Are you ready for some pussy? Eh stud?' Said Hannah, teasingly. She enjoyed winding him up and wanted to keep him on the boil.

Stephen knelt behind them as they eased their skirts over their hips. He licked his lips as just their tights and panties covered three plump schoolgirl butts.

'Come and take the rest off' Said Jane, waving her booty at him provocatively. He didn't need asking twice! He gripped her tights by the top and pulled them down half way. Then he did the same with Hannah and Laura. They each stood there with their tights round their knees. Laura's pertest of pert butts looked amazing in her skimpy white knickers. Stephen was beginning to breath heavily and his pulse was racing. He was about to savour the moment of their denouement and it was almost more than he could handle. He chose Hannah first.. He tugged her undies where they met the top of her legs and slid them over her glorious ass. He pulled them down until they met her tights and then took the whole lot off. She stepped out of them and stood there naked. He was almost drooling as he looked at her peachy ass and buried his face between her bum cheeks as he pulled down Jane's panties with his right hand.

'You like your ass worship don't you mister?' Said Laura. 'What do you say to lying on the couch and letting me ride your face!'

Stephen just beamed a big smile and made for the sofa.

The other girls turned round and revealed two sets of neatly trimmed pubes. Hannah was a true blonde and Jane was mousy.

He lay down as Laura rolled down her pants, unwrapping her little brown bush. The other two girls sat each side of him and began playing with his cock. Jane thought it would be good to dribble her spit over his tool. Hannah did the same, working their saliva over the helmet and glans in a wet, slippery wank. At the other end Laura just knelt above his face to begin with. Stephen delighted in kneading her meaty butt cheeks in his hands, pushing them together and then pulling them apart, so he could see her little starfish. Now he wanted to kiss her there; to get his tongue in her tight little schoolgirl ass. She didn't keep him waiting. As two mouths set about his cock, Laura lowered her gorgeous butt and warm juicy pussy on to his face. She rubbed herself over his nose and mouth. He alternately licked her pussy juice and poked his tongue into her bum hole; she was a combination of salty and sweet. He felt wonderfully smothered as her buttocks pressed on to his face. Meanwhile, Jane and Hannah giggled, licking and flicking his cock with their tongue, which was twitching and engorged with his arousal. Laura gripped his face between her thighs as Stephen lapped at the honey of her pussy. She was beginning to ooze with love juice as he sucked and nibbled her clitoris and then pushed his tongue as far into her vagina as it would go. She got wetter and wetter as his tongue explored her pussy and he happily swallowed all her girly juices as she came into his mouth. Her breathing got heavier and deeper as he brought her to an earth shattering orgasm. The other girls watched her, as she reached her climax, writhing on his face. Now, with her young quim satisfied, Stephen turned his attention to her bottom. He kissed every inch of her gorgeous ass, licking her hole and rubbing his face between her cheeks. Hannah could tell he was enjoying the treat, with his groans and murmurs of delight. She was impatient to have some of her own fun though.

'I think you've had it too easy so far!' Said Jane. 'I think you know what we want now! Eh girls?'

'Definitely. Come on Stephen. Three pussies and one cock, you do the math!' Said Hannah coyly.

The girls looked at each other and almost as if by telepathy turned round and knelt on the sofa side by side. Stephen really couldn't believe it. Three juicy schoolgirl cunts, just waiting for his dick. He stood behind Hannah and slipped it in effortlessly. She was tight, but so wet. He gave her few slow thrusts and then drilled her cunt with a passion. He let her have all of his seven inches. Her young tits quivered as he banged her pussy and quickly brought her to an orgasm. Her little squeals of pleasure were turning him on so much he knew he wasn't far off himself but had to try and hold back. He pulled out and in an instant was inside Jane. Her pussy was juicy, but even tighter than Hannah's. He stroked his cock in and out of her vagina. He winced with the sensations at the end of his knob. He somehow wanted to save Jane for later, he really wanted to fuck her big time, but wanted to sample all three girls first. The tip of his knob was glistening with her juices when he pulled out. Laura had meaty pussy lips and Stephen rubbed the end of his penis over them, before plunging it into her, ball deep. Her peachy bum cheeks really got him going as they quivered with every thrust. He gripped her hips and began to pound her box for all he was worth. Laura began to moan as he fucked her harder and harder. He had to tense his stomach to keep going until he felt his spunk begin to well up for another ejaculation. As his cock grew to its maximum hardness, Laura squealed with orgasm, her body juddering and vibrating. Stephen had to grit his teeth now. He really wanted to cum but held out as long as possible. The other two girls could see he was close and knelt together on the floor. They had at last been on the receiving end were happy to take his next load. He pulled out just in time for a long stream of his hot semen to splatter across their eager, young faces. His legs were going week and his toes tingled, as he wanked a shower of watery spunk over their mouths.

They kissed each other sharing the white, translucent fluid before Jane licked the rest off Hanna's face. Finally she looked up at Stephen and sucked any remaining drops from his cock.

'Wow! You girls are so fucking hot!'

'We're not done yet matey.'

'Awww, give him a bit of a break!' Chimed in Laura.

'Only a bit! I ain't been fucked properly yet!'

'I'm amazed you've got any spunk left!' Said Hannah.

'You need to get me hard again. Hannah, you and Laura suck my dick while I suck Jane's tits.'

Jane knelt up on the sofa and straddled him, rubbing her breasts in his face. Stephen squeezed them together and ran his tongue over the soft flesh. Hannah and Laura meantime were licking his cock, which was slowly becoming erect. He greedily sucked on Jane's nipples and squeezed her butt cheeks in each hand. He found her little anus and tickled it with his index finger, which made her squirm.

She could feel that he was hard again and now wanted to have him inside her. She positioned herself over his cock and gradually eased herself onto him. Stephen groaned as her tight pussy enrobed his penis. She had become nicely lubricated but she was a snug fit. Stephen lifted her slightly and pushed his dick in to her all the way. Jane began to purr as she rode him; rocking her hips back and forth so that she could feel him knocking her G spot with every movement of her body. She put her hands around his neck and kissed him passionately; her tongue darting in and out of his mouth.

'Can you take me doggy again?! You'll make me cum!' Invited Jane, wanting to feel him give it to her in her favourite position.

She climbed off and Stephen aimed his dick into her pink, inflamed pussy lips. Hannah and Laura slapped his bottom as he began to fuck Jane from behind. She began to pant and mew as he screwed her tight schoolgirl vagina. He got into a really good rhythm, his balls slapping rhythmically as he shagged her. Stephen's hours in the gym and running were now paying off, as he fucked her relentlessly. Jane had to grip the cushion and began to whine and moan noisily. The other two girls looked on, cheering as they watched their friend get the pussy pounding of her life, building up to a fantastic noisy orgasm. Stephen could feel his own orgasm approaching and pulled out. Jane looked round and crouched on the sofa, taking his reddened, rigid cock between her lips. She looked up at him as she wanked and sucked him in her soft, silky mouth. Stephen suddenly felt flashes of red hot pleasure in his groin, before he splashed a load of white spunk into her mouth. He wanked two more drops of milky semen onto her tongue, which she happily swallowed. She continued to suck him dry until he gradually became flaccid and sat on the sofa beside her.

'That's it, I'm shagged out!' Said Stephen. My cock is feeling a bit sore now!'

The girls giggled at this remark and Hannah bent down and inspected his poor tool and then looked at the girls.

'I think we should go upstairs for a rest and start again in an hour or two.' She said.

'You serious?' Said Stephen.

'Oh yes.' Said Laura. 'We haven't finished with you yet by a long way!'

Stephen gulped. It was going to be a long night!

STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers