Schoolgirl Slut Kendra

Story Info
18-year-old learns what a slut she can be.
972 words
3.5
125.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~ ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 ~*~

She hadn't had sex in three weeks; it was the longest she'd gone since she first lost her virginity. He was such an asshole, her ex boyfriend, but she missed his big cock, and was in desperate need of some sex. It was Wednesday morning before school, and Kendra Moore was feeling incredibly horny. Her constant masturbation had done little to satisfy her nymphomaniacal cravings, and she decided that today she would actively seek out what she desperately needed. Dressed only in a white, almost sheer, button down top, the shortest black skirt she owned, and heels that were sure to draw attention she set out for school. She knew very well that her attire drastically violated the school's strict dress code, but her insatiable sexual appetite was too much to overcome, and she decided to take the risk.

Kendra wasn't a supermodel beauty, but her petite frame features looked very sexy in her skimpy attire. Besides, she was trying to look more like a pornstar than a model that day. She stood at an unassuming 4'10" and weighed only 90 pounds. On her tiny frame, her perky tits really stood out, even though she thought her 34Bs were too small. Years of gymnastics and cheerleading training had left her stomach incredibly tight and her legs and ass very firm. Many of her fellow classmates and friends were extremely jealous of her sexy body.

On her way to school her pussy was dripping wet as she knew what a slut she looked like. Everyone else knew too as soon as she walked through the doors. Heads turned as she walked down the halls to her first class. First period class was her first opportunity to act like the little slut that deep down she knew she was. The teacher, Justin Lippincott, was absolutely gorgeous, tall, about 6'5", and incredibly muscular, as a recent college quarterback. Kendra knew that she wanted him, or at least wanted to tease him a bit. She took a seat in the front row and promptly unbuttoned the top of her blouse and made sure her legs were spread wide enough for him to get a good look at her freshly shaved, bare pussy.

During the class she hadn't caught him noticeably leering at her whore-like appearance, and she was incredibly disappointed. However, when the bell rang and the class started to file out of the room, Mr. Lippincott stopped Kendra and asked to speak with her. Once the rest of the class had left he asked her to take a seat. She again took her seat and again spread her legs.

"Keep your legs closed Ms. Moore and button up your blouse," Mr. Lippincott said sternly. It was the most demanding she'd ever heard him speak, and she was immediately frightened and embarrassed. "You must understand that if you dress like a whore, Ms. Moore, that you will be treated as such. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mr. Lippincott. I am terribly sorry, it's just that my boyfriend recently broke up with me, and I've been awfully lonely," she whimpered.

Sternly once again Mr. Lippincott replied, "Kendra this is not the way to get over your boyfriend. You are a beautiful girl and mustn't degrade yourself like this."

"I'm sorry Mr. Lippincott, but you are very sexy—"

"Ms. Moore, I am your teacher. Now I think you better be getting to your next class," he said more calmly, and lovingly than before.

Kendra stood and buttoned her blouse, but talking with Mr. Lippincott and staring into his gorgeous blue eyes, she only became hornier. Her pussy was dripping wet and her tiny skirt was becoming soaked. As she left the classroom, she realized that Mr. Lippincott would be following right behind her, and she decided to try her luck with him again. So when she walked out the door, she conveniently dropped her purse to the ground. As it hit the floor she slowly bent at her waist, displaying her amazing flexibility, her gorgeous firm ass, and puffy pussy lips. Mr. Lippincott could no longer stand the antics of this teen prick tease, especially after the talk they had just had, and decided to teach the little whore a lesson. When she stood back up again, turned, and gave him a seductive smile, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into his office in the next room.

"I told you that if you acted like a little slut, that there would be consequences. Did I not young lady?"

"Yes Mr. Lippincott."

"You are a little slut aren't you Kendra?" He asked as he approached her from behind.

"Well no..." She stopped as Mr. Lippincott's hands abruptly reached under her skirt, and plunged into her pantyless cunt.

"You are my little slut. Aren't you?"

Although this is what she had hoped for this morning, Kendra was a little taken aback as she had never been in a situation like this. Nonetheless, her pussy was cumming all over his large fingers as they worked themselves in an out of her teenage twat.

"Yes sir. I am your slut. Uh oh don't stop. I am cumming," she moaned.

With that Justin knew he had this young teenage whore right where he wanted her.

"Good don't you forget it bitch. Hurry to your next class, and report to my office immediately when you are done with practice today."

"Ok Mr. Lippincott," she said meekly.

"From now on slut, you will address me as Master when we are alone, and Sir anytime else. You got that you filthy, cock-teasing whore?"

"Yes Master, anything you want."

"Good slut. Now get out of my sight."

She hurried out on her weak legs, pussy still sopping wet, eagerly anticipating her next meeting with her Master.