Screwed By The Courts

Story Info
Guy gets even for getting screwed over in court.
2.4k words
4.05
65.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have to meet me outside in the hall to discuss this. They're closing up the courtroom for lunch." The counsel for the state said.

Jeff waited for her to gather up her brief case and approached her to discuss a couple of items from the court's judgment against him. He had actually won a partial victory but there were still the issues of getting back all the things that the court had taken away from him in the past year. Jeff brought up several of the things he wanted to discuss.

"You know, it's going to take a little while to sort these out and I've got to get some food and be ready for the afternoon session. Why don't we go to the mall and get a bite to eat and I'll explain everything you need to know. Since the judgment is final now, I don't think there'll be any impropriety issues." Jennifer offered.

"OK, let's go." Jeff replied. "I've got time and I really need to get my licenses back soon."

"Where are you parked? I'm right here in front since I got here early today. You can ride with me. It's only a few minutes away anyhow." Jeff offered.

She took him up on the offer. After all, they would be in a crowded public place, and it was very close by. Besides, she knew from his actions in the courtroom that he was a gentleman and he was very handsome. She was tall and pretty, with shoulder length raven hair nicely coiffed. Today, she wore a white satin blouse accented at the neck by a red scarf tie thing, and covered up by a dark gray suit jacket and matching tight skirt that was cut well above her knees. Her makeup was impeccable. They looked like a fine couple as they walked to the eating area.

They found a sandwich place, got their food and sat down to eat it.

"Now what did you want to ask me about Mr. Jarvis?" She asked him.

"Please, call me Jeff. Well, it's about my driver's license, business license, and freeing my bank accounts. Everything has been frozen and I can't make a living or pay my bills."

"OK, Jeff. We'll get all those released from our hold that was put on them. Everything has been cleared up as far as we're concerned and there should be no problem turning them back over to you." She explained.

Jennifer discussed the other items he had questions about and provided him with the documents and phone numbers to call to follow up on all the matters.

They finished up and returned to his car, a big Cadillac Escalade ESV with chromed spinner wheels and blackout windows. He had parked it on the far corner of a row because it was so big, and to protect the paint from dings. There was a large bush in front of it. He led her to the rear side door and opened it.

"Come here. I want to show you something here in the back seat." Jeff said. "Come on, you have to climb inside to see it."

Jennifer didn't know what he wanted to show her, but assumed it was some special feature on his new SUV. So, she stretched her long leg up, causing her skirt to rise up dangerously high, and crawled inside.

He coaxed her over as he moved in beside her and closed the door.

"Now what did you want to show me, Jeff?"

"This." He said as he quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, stroking it and waiting for her reaction.

"What the hell are you doing? Let me out of here right now"

"I don't think so. You fucked me over for more that a year. Now I'm going to fuck you, bitch."

"Let me out or I'll scream. You can't do this. You'll get arrested and really lose everything. You don't want to do this."

"No one will hear you. And no one will see us. They can't see through the windows and the bush and seats are blocking the view from the front. My friend has a nice car here. Yes, it's not mine. I drive a ten-year-old Camry. Do you really believe all those lies you told the judge?"

"Why are you doing this? I thought everything was settled, and you were happy with the decision." She pleaded.

"You took everything from me. You told lies about me over and over, never letting me tell my side of the story. I finally won today because it's the first time I got to present my evidence and show what was really happening. I have lost almost everything in the last year. You have taken all my money, my car, my licenses, my ability to get a job, and finally, my dignity. Now I'm taking yours."

"Look, I'm sorry that happened to you. We were only doing our jobs. We have to present the evidence given to us and try to protect the children. You can't rape me like this. You'll never get away with it. I'll have you arrested."

"You won't tell anyone. You asked ME to go out to lunch with you. You know that's not allowed. If you tell, I'll tell the board and you'll get disbarred. At the very least, you'll lose the respect of your peers and the judges. Don't worry. I'm not raping you. Now bend over and start sucking, bitch."

"I see." She said, looking down at his hardening cock, thinking of how to make a deal. She knew he was right, at least in a practical sense, if not a legal one. "Well, what if I just give you a blow job and you don't rape me. I really don't want that to happen."

"We'll see. Start sucking and I'll think about it."

She reached out to replace his hand with hers, and lowered her experienced mouth over the head of his cock. You know Ally McBeal and Boston Legal, and all the sexual hijinks they get into? Well there is a lot of truth to the way lawyers are portrayed there and in the media. She had had her share of quickies and even blowjobs, in the office, with clients, and even one tough judge that she needed a favor from. It was necessary for a young female lawyer to get ahead in this tough business. So she devoured his cock like a whore would, eager to get him off and get out of this situation. Besides, he had a nice cock, better that most of the ones she had sucked before. At least it was clean and not repulsive, she thought.

He undid his pants and lowered them to give her ready access. She stroked his cock with her hand, and sucked it into the back of her mouth. There was no way she was going to give him a deep throat suck and make him think she liked it! But she did want to make him cum, so she stroked it harder and sucked harder, and even played with his balls. He removed her suit jacket while she sucked him, only briefly pausing to remove her arms from the sleeves. Besides, she had court in the afternoon and didn't want to come back a mess. He wanted to get a look at her breasts, which had always been covered before. They were bigger than he expected, although he couldn't see them well with her facing down. He reached under her front and began to loosen the buttons on her blouse.

She raised her head up and yelled, "Stop that. What are you doing?" He responded by slapping her hard on her ass. "I want to feel your titties. Now put your head down and keep sucking or I'll spank you harder."

The slap on the ass startled her and she dropped back down and continued sucking his hard cock. She felt a tingle in her pussy when he spanked her. It felt good, but she really didn't want to get spanked too, on top of being made to suck him off.

He released several of her buttons and reached inside to cup a breast. It was full and warm in her white, underwire business bra. He could feel a hard nipple in his palm as he rubbed it. Hmm. He reached inside her cup and extracted the breast, feeling its softness, pinching the hard nipple between his finger and thumb. His cock reached maximum hardness now.

He placed his hand on her buttocks and rubbed them too. She jumped when he touched her, expecting another slap there. But this time he only felt and caressed it, to her relief. He raised her skirt with his fingers until the lace tops of her thigh-highs came into view, then even higher to expose the tanned bare skin between her hose and her panties. Even higher, her tan line highlighted a good amount of lighter colored skin on her ass cheeks, up to the leg holes of her short bikini panties. He caressed the bare skin and felt her squirm and moan on his cock with her mouth. When he reached into the top back of her bikini panty and started to pull it down, she rose up again to protest. Whack! He slapped her almost bare butt again, this time even harder. This time, there was no skirt to protect her. She lowered her head in a whimper and continued sucking, trying to get him off before losing her panties. But that would not happen yet.

She raised her hips up to allow him to get the panties down over her hips, then put her legs together and her feet up to allow him to slide them slowly down her legs and up over her feet as she lay hips-down in the roomy car seat now. He sniffed them and tossed them aside, returning his hand to her creamy bare bottom. She flinched again as he caressed her cheeks, and rubbed the crack of her ass, and down to her pussy lips. She was WET! What a surprise.

Raising her head, she pleaded, "No, please don't do that. I'm doing what you want. You don't need to do that."

Whack! He slapped her ass again.

"You like it. You know you do. Look, you're wet." He said, showing her his wet fingers. "And don't tell me what I need. I need to fuck you now, so turn around or I'll do it in your ass too."

Now she was scared. She didn't want to be raped, so she sat up as he laid her back onto the seat with her legs bent at the knees, her skirt at he waist, showing her long, hose-clad legs. He spread them out and readied himself above her, looking and rubbing her wet pussy with one hand while stroking himself with the other.

"Look at me. Do you want it? Look at my cock. I'm going to fuck you with it. You made it ready and now I'm going to fuck you and make things even."

"But you said I could just give you a blow job and you wouldn't do this to me," she cried.

"No, I didn't. You just assumed that would be enough. It's not. But you are a good cocksucker and you've gotten me really ready. I didn't make you do that. You did it voluntarily. Now, I'm going to fuck you, so don't fight it. Relax and I won't hurt you, but I AM going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before so get ready for it."

She listened to his words and looked at his hard cock and knew that he meant it. No one had ever talked that way to her, or taken her like this. Instinctively, she reached a hand down to her pussy and rubbed it, and rubbed her clit to be sure she was ready for him. Being forced to have sex was one thing, but she didn't want to be raped by a hard cock in a dry pussy. She wouldn't fight it. She could pretend it was her lover or something and it would be over soon.

He rubbed his cock head up and down her pussy lips, surprised to feel her fingers still there. When his head was good and wet, he pressed it into her reluctant pussy lips. He felt it pop inside her and pressed it all the way in with one long stroke.

"Ahhh. Ohhh. Easy, please." She cried out with tears in her eyes. "Please don't hurt me."

"I don't want to hurt you. Relax and try to enjoy getting screwed. I could never really enjoy getting screwed by you and the courts the way they did it to me. You are getting off easy getting payback this way. I have nothing. At least, when we're done, you'll still have your job, car, and your license. I have to start all over now."

She sobbed quietly as he fucked her in and out, harder and harder, faster and faster. She realized deep inside that he was right and the courts had unjustly screwed him over. But she never had to see the results of the lawyers' and courts' onerous actions on their innocent victims before. In a way, she deserved this. She helped bring it on herself. Her body was like a separate entity as she felt his hands squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples, his hard cock spreading her pussy as he speared it over and over. Her body involuntarily responded with plenty of moisture, which she was later grateful for, and even grasped his cock from inside. It eased the pain and made him cum quicker, which he did with long hard thrusts of pent-up anger and resentment.

He removed his shrinking penis and used his handkerchief to wipe up the cum oozing from her pussy. He helped her pull her clothes back together and ready herself to return to the court. The anger was gone and he almost felt sorry for her now. He had done what he wanted to do and it was all over now.

"Did I hurt you? 'Cause I hope I didn't hurt you." He asked with genuine compasion.

"No, you didn't hurt me. Thank you for that, at least." She replied.

He drove her back to the front of the court.

"Where are my panties?" She asked, feeling completely humiliated. She just knew that everyone would know what had happened and didn't want anyone to know.

"I'm going to keep them. I want you to think about me the rest of the day, and remember how it feels to be helpless and screwed over by a power beyond your control. I hope the next poor guy gets more respect than I did. Now go, and don't ever tell anyone about this and I won't either."