Screwed Up Lust

Story Info
How can it be bad when it feels so...wrong?
1.4k words
4.26
103.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TromeoQue
TromeoQue
293 Followers

My sister and I live in the house where we grew up; I'm 25, herself 24. Our parents gave us this place when they moved to California, and since then, it's been just like when we were growing up, but without them. Of course, there's always been some weirdness about my feelings toward her, but it didn't get really bad till we moved back in.

I'm lying in bed, when I hear her come home from work. My sister Lindsay works full time at a diner in town, and she often comes home after I've gone to bed. I listen as she comes up the stairs, then closes her door, at which point I jump to my feet, and I sneak out of my room and quietly creep up to her door. Due to the age of this house, none of the doors close all the way. Carefully, I crack her door open, until I see her walking around in her underwear.

I don't know why I have such a burning lust for her, but I think the fact she's my sister is what excites me so, because it's just so wrong. It's like the ultimate taboo.

I see her lower her bra straps, then reach behind her, and, with a sigh, unhook it, and I feel my cock getting stiff, as she slides it off, revealing her large, squeezable, suckable titties. Many times, I've fantasized about what I'd like to do with those beauties. Even during the day, around the house, I'll catch myself staring at them, daydreaming about tearing her shirt off, and just taking out all my lustful urges on them.

She sits down on the bed, and starts rubbing her tired feet, and, as I rub my cock through my sweatpants, I have to resist the urge to barge in, spread her legs open, push her panties aside, and stick my tongue in her pussy. I've never caught a glimpse of it, because she only takes her panties off in the morning, before taking a shower, and the bathroom doesn't provide a very good view.

I know the show is over when she puts on her nightshirt, and then turns off the light. I go back to my room, and jerk off, thinking about all the things I'd like to do to her.

The next day, I'm watching TV, when she comes in.

"Bobby, can I talk to you about something?"

I turn off the TV. "What is it?"

"What were you doing outside my room last night?"

"I-wha?"

"Bobby, every time I turn my light off at night, about a minute later, I hear you close your door, then I notice my door is open a crack. Did you think I wouldn't figure out you've been peeking at me?"

"Well, I..."

"Bobby, it's fucking creepy. Especially if you're doing what I think you're doing when you go back to your room." At that point, all I could do was just sit there in silence, wishing this wasn't happening. "I mean, it creeps me out, to think my own brother is lusting after me. But, and here's the really fucked up part, it also turns me on." For a second, I wasn't sure I really heard that.

"Wait, what?"

"The idea that my own brother wants to fuck me disturbs me so much, it makes me kind of hot. Whenever I catch you staring at me the way you do, I imagine all the nasty things you're thinking about doing to me, and I actually find myself wanting you to do them, and then that makes me think of doing some nasty things to you."

This revelation has me staggered. "Whoa. So, does that mean..."

"I don't know. I mean, I'm so confused, I..." She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "I think I need a drink." She goes over to the liquor cabinet, and pours herself a glass of scotch. She downs it in one gulp. All this talk about fucked up feelings has given me a hard-on, particularly the idea my sister likes me lusting after her. As soon as she finishes her drink, she grimaces, then points at my crotch. "Do you have a hard-on?"

"Um...yeah..."

"Can I see it?"

"You wanna..."

"Yeah, show it to me." My heart pounds as I undo my jeans, then pull them down a bit, before pulling down my boxers. "Wow." I see her eying my cock up and down. "Fuck. I mean, I can't believe how hot that's making me. Just...picturing you, stroking that thing, while thinking about me...Can you stroke it for me?" I start slowly stroking it, up and down. "God. I...want your cock, Bobby." She comes over, and kneels in front of me. I take my jeans and boxers off completely, and sit with legs apart, as she crawls between them. She reaches out, and touches my cock with her finger-tips, running them up and down the shaft, and rubbing around the head, which feels really good. She then moves down, and rubs my balls. Finally, she takes my cock in her hand, and guides it to her mouth. At first, she just flicks that spot just under the head with her tongue, before licking it all over, and eventually just sliding it into her mouth.

"Yeah, you like this? You like watching your own sister suck your cock, Bobby?" She licks all around the shaft, front, back, and sides, in between sucking on it. "You know what else I like, Bobby? Your balls." She then starts licking and sucking on them, gasping with lust the whole time. Finally, after sucking me off some more, she says, "God, I wanna know all the things you've wanted to do to me!"

"Take your top off." She unbuttons her shirt, and takes it off, then takes off her bra. I immediately grab her right boob, and start sucking on it.

"Ohhh...fuck! Yeah, I could tell you liked my titties. Yeah, get rough! I like that!" I alternate between them, while squeezing them roughly, and I hear her whispering about how good it feels. After a minute of this, I move my hand down, and start pushing down her jeans. "Oh, you wanna lick my pussy, don't you?"

"Mmm, yes." She slides down her pants and panties, then sits on the arm of the couch, and puts one leg up. Finally, after all these years, I get to see my sister's pussy, and it's more beautiful than I imagined. I kneel down in front of her, and start eating her. It tastes even better than it looks. As I eat her out, I hear my sister moaning with pleasure.

"Ooooh, fuck! Yeah, you like that, huh? You like eating your sister's pussy, don't you?" I glance up, and she's squeezing her titties so hard, they look like they might get bruised. "Goddammit, Bobby! You're so fucking good at that!" At one point, about the time I start concentrating on her little clitty, she starts grinding her hips. "Yeah, lick my fucking pussy, Bobby...yeah, bet you thought of this a lot, huh?" I can tell she's cumming, when her hips lock up, and she grabs my head, and lets out a high-pitched squeal, which eventually turns into screaming and loud cursing. "FUUUUUCK! OHMYFUCKINGGOD!"

Finally, I take my head out, and she slides down onto the couch. Lindsay's breathing heavily and covered in sweat. "Bobby?"

"Yeah?"

"Put your fucking cock in me!" She scooches down, so she's lying back. I move in, and spread her legs open, then I take my cock in my hand, and slowly insert it. My sister looks down, to see my cock go into her pussy. "Yeah, that's what you wanted, isn't it? You've wanted to fuck me for years, haven't you?" I start to speed up, and her titties start to shake. "Ouhm...Yeah, fuck me...Just like that." She starts to grimace as I go harder and harder. "Fuuuuck meeee!" Then, she gets nasty. "Yeah, you like fucking your own sister, don't you, you sick freak?" This prompts me to go even faster. At this point, her titties are whipping up and down so fast, they look like they might go flying off. "Oh, God, Bobby! Cum inside me! I wanna feel my brother's hot cum in my pussy!" I know I'm about to, when I feel my cock start to slowly contract. Just when it feels like my dick can't get any tighter, I blow my load inside her. It feels like a gallon or so is coming out of me. Finally, it stops, and I practically collapse in a sweaty heap on top of her.

"You think you're gonna feel weird about this tomorrow, sis?"

"Probably, but I think that'll just make me wanna do it again." I let out an exhausted laugh, then I lean forward and kiss her.

TromeoQue
TromeoQue
293 Followers