Scully's Private X-Files Ch. 02

Story Info
Looking for that nasty Werewolf
2.1k words
4.12
36.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nemesis Ridge was little more than a fly tird at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains. A General Store, two Churches (one white, one black) a Sheriff's Office, Town Hall and Fire Station was about all there was, if you didn't count few dozen scratch-dirt farms surrounding it. It was this shit hole that Special Agent Dana Scully found herself driving through to investigate a sexual assault…by a Werewolf? She knew that the whole thing sounded silly. A werewolf? Really? Scully shook her head and smiled every time she thought of it. “Absurd.” She said over and over…yet there was something in that report she had received…it seemed almost too real to be made up. She had to fine out for herself.

Stopping at the Sheriff’s Office to report in, she walked past two old men who were playing checkers on a cracker barrel outside of the Office. The scene was so farcical, that Dana had to bite her lip as not the burst out laughing. One old man elbowed the other so that he could watch her walk up the steps. ‘Wongo have dat over dis here barrel?” She hears one say. Dana chose to ignore the comment and the laughter that follows.

As she As she stepped through the door, a spring-bell rang out above it causing a rather young handsome deputy to run out of a back room with an arm full of files. Before he could open up his mouth, a loud coarse voice booms from a near by office. “Who’s out thar Marvin?”

The boy jumps nervously, and looks toward the office. He turns back to watch Dana pull out her F.B.I. identification card and badge. The boy’s eyes grew wide.

“Sh-sh-Shurf…it’s tha F. ba-ba-B. Aye.” The boy stutters. Dana hears the sound of scrabbling behind a desk as fat cigar chopping Sheriff sporting a huge belly slung over his gun belt, came charging out.

“Welllll, looky here…and a prudy F.B.Aye shz too. Wel-cum tuh Nemesis Ridge. I’m Shurf Potts. Houd we hep yew? He held out his hand, Dana, who was reluctant to shake the sweaty paw, instead thrust the Werewolf file in it.

“I’m here to investigate a Sexual Assault. Sheriff.” Dana returned.

“Assault…? Yew mean…wa happin’ tuh Chloe McCoy. Shoot, that weren’ no assault. Justn’ a local gal a havn’ some fun wit a hillbilly boy. War did yew find dat out anyway?” The Sheriff opened the file and spit out his cigar. “Werewuff!” He shot a burning look at his deputy. Then turned back to Scully.

“Agent…thars no werewuffs here ‘bout. Ma dumbass deputy here sent tha report. He hasn’ wuld imagination…urrerstand?”

“Barely.” Scully shot back sarcastically.

“Tha boy is in back. Rat cheer! Him dat mus with the gal. Aye can tell yew he’s no werewulf. Juz ol’ boy from tha hills come down lookn’ fer some funn’ ah’ite?”

Dana looks at the deputy who is stares down at his feet. “Regardless Sheriff, I have to investigate. This report is on file with the Department.” Potts throws the file at the boy who drops the pile he was holding to catch it.

Sheriff Potts curses at the boy then tells him to clean it up. “Now Agent…?”

“Scully” she returns.

“Whach want tuh do first? Wongo see tha boy? Not waiting for a response the Sheriff turns around to lead Dana to the back room. She sighs with disgust and follows the fat man. But before entering the room she looks back at the boy picking up the files and gives him a smile. He returns her kindness with his own smile.

“You leave us Sheriff.” Scully says to the fat man unable to stand his sweaty odour in the confines of the small room. “I’ll question the suspect myself.”

“But….?”

“Thank you Sheriff…oh and I’ll need all the information that you have on this suspect and the parties involved. Thank you!” The officer mutters a few off colour remarks under his breath about women, then leaves the room, slamming the door behind him.

In a darken corner, she see the vague shape of a very large man. His face cast in shadows. He rocks from side to side, breathing with a laboured breath. She swallows hard, then goes over to the clipboard on the wall containing the man’s rap sheet. She glances through it then turns back to the cell.

“You are Billy-boy Dobber? Is that correct?” Dana waits for a second then goes to ask the question again, but is interrupted.

“Red hair…” comes a raspy voice from the shadows

“Pardon?”

“Aye likes dem thars red hairs” With that the huge man launches himself toward the bars, thrusting his arm out at Scully. She jumps back and pulls out her S&W 10mm Automatic. The big man continues to grab for her giggling like a child.

Now in the light, Scully to plainly see that Billy-boy was a product of far too thin blood line. And that he was just playing with her. She puts away the gun and yells for the boy to keep his hands to himself. He frowns and almost bursts into tears.

“Please dona’ yale…howscum yew yale?”

“Sorry Billy-boy, I didn’t mean to yell. Can I ask you some questions?”

“Yup, if’n yew wantna’?”

“Ok, do you know Chloe MaCoy?”

“Yup, she’s purrdy? Aye likes dem blonde hairs too.” Scully knew this wasn’t going to be easy.

“Have you ever touched her?”

“Me, naw…she’s toooooo uppity fer tha lacks of me. But aye saws her once…through tha winder…I lacks lookn’ thruw dem winders. Aye lacks the parsons waaaf tha best…shes gots red hairs too. Wit bagel tittys lack yers.” Red-faced Scully looks down to notice the massive bulge running down the leg of the boy’s overalls. She clears her throat and squeaks out another question.

“Do you know what happened to her?”

“Yup, the Shurf sez she gots fuked rat good. He sez aye did it. But aye didn’t. But Aye knows who did.”

“Oh, and who was that?”

“Tha Werewuff!” Scully almost burst out laughing…she should have saw that coming.

“Do you know who the werewolf is?”

“Yup but aye can’t tells yew.”

“Why not?”

“Cuz he’d kilt me rat good!” Scully decided on a different approach.

“Can you give me a hint?” She was talking basically to a child, so why not treat him like one.

“Aye cud…but, wha do aye gets in return?”

“I can see if the Sheriff will let you out?” she lied

“Naw…thars good eats in cheer…naser then tha hills”

“Ok what would you want then?” The boy giggled.

“Suk on des!” he pulls down his zipper and pulls out a good foot of “Hill Billy-boy and sticks it through the bars.

Scully jumps back at the sight of the massive uncut monster. She tries to talk him out of it, as he slowly jerks himself off, but he steadfastly refuses to say a word. Then she says to Billy that she’ll be right back and goes to the door. She pokes her head out and sees the Marvin sitting alone at his desk. She asks him where the Sheriff was and he tells her that he’ll be out the rest of the day. She sighs then tells the boy that she does not want to be disturbed to anything. Thinking that she was going the use some secret FBI interrogation tricks on the prisoner, he quickly agrees and tells her that he’ll guard the entrance to the office outside so that now one would come in. She smiles at him and goes back in.

She puts a chair against the doorknob then walks over the cell. She looks into the boy’s child-like eyes then down at his huge prick.

“The thinks I do for the FBI!” she says as she drops to her knees.

Scully grabs the monster by the shaft and leans in. The boy gasps and grips the bars with both hands tightly. She pulls back the heavy foreskin to reveal the huge purple mushroom head. The tip of her tongue probes his dewy hole then slides over its’ smooth musky surface. Her lips kiss, and slowly engulf his head. Her jaw strains to take just that much, but she forces more in, her lips pushing back the foreskin even more. Her hand slides down his shaft, feeding him deeper into her mouth. He breathes a deep breath and moans.

With the other hand, she reaches down and unbuttons her paints. She reaches in and under her panties, finding her clit already hard, poking out past its hood.

"Oh, God ...dats nasss. Do it mo!" The big boy says leaning his head into the bars to watch.

Dana’s mouth begins a move on him deeper, her lips mapping every vein and wrinkle in his skin. Slow, strong, sucking motions draw him in, until she had nearly half of the breast in her mouth. With her jaw relaxed, she starts bobbing on the meat fast and hard, causing Billy-boy to grunt loudly.

Reaching his bulbous head, her tongue circles and flicks just under the rim. She looks up as says; “Ok Billy, give me a hint.”

The boy moans and says; “Hes in tha woods…outside da town.”

“Where in the woods?” she returns just before plunging for another journey down his throbbing staff.

Her own hand roamed over pussy. The silken flesh between her legs was warm and wet to the touch. Her fingers made small, lazy circles against her cleft, massaging the swollen folds so moist with her arousal. She could feel the tension growing within her, the tingling sensation coursing through her clit. Her skin felt like it was on fire and she rubbed herself faster, a soft moan escaping her full mouth she ran the tip of her finger up and down the length of her slit, sometimes going inside, other times just caressing the lips of her cunt. She could hover on the edge of oblivion for hours touching herself like this but she found herself so turned on, that the pressure building up in her belly, sought release, the sense of urgency growing as she rubbed herself harder . . . faster . . . paying more and more attention to her budding clit . . . no longer teasing it but stroking it vigorously up and down.

Her lips surround the head of his thick cock, suckling the tip. Then, she releases her hold letting him fall free and rest along her face, so her tongue could travel down the underside of his aching member, before continuing to his ever tightening balls. Gently suctioning one, then the other, into her mouth, savouring each, as her tongue swirls and tickles through the ridged furrows.

Billy’s moans grow louder and deeper until he suddenly stops and grabs her by the head. He rams his cock into her mouth, the head slamming against the back of her throat. Dana was so excited, that she didn’t miss a beat. She slammed the hog down her throat, sucking as hard as she could. Billy releasing her head and relaxed as he continued to watch her as she pulls out, cheeks, sunken from the suction of drawing out his flavor, then slamming back, her mouth opening wide to engulfs him again, swallowing his staff.

Passionately, she lets out muffled moans, which grow louder as her hand slides faster and faster under her panties.

"Ohhhhh Shit!" He spouts with a growl, knowing that he can't hold out much longer. Her pace and intensity increases with each journey up and down his thick shaft. Billy’s hands move over her head, as her lips start pumping his dick further into her throat. Dana can feel his organ throbbing with his impending explosion. His cock hardening like stone, the head swelling, and his balls tightening to half their normal size.

Scully too was going off. Her pussy spasmed around her fingers and then, she let go. Along with Billy who shoots his load of hot, sticky cum deep down her throat. The flood was so massive that she had to pull away to breath. Blast after blast from deep within his balls, caught her in the face. She tried to move away, but Billy held her head. So helpless, she just smiled and enjoyed the warm splashes that coated her face.

A short time later, Dana walks out of the Sheriff’s office. The Deputy, who was still on guard outside, turns to her and asks if she got what is wanted. She just smiled and asked how she could get to Grover’s Hollow.

To be continued.