Secret Interracial Slut

Story Info
Prim wife can't meet needs with monogamy.
3.2k words
4.34
281.7k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prim and proper Heather Stewart believing in monogamous marriage had always politely smiled and flashed her diamond ring and wedding band to show that she was off the market whenever men hit on her until a female classmate in her evening college course mentioningPenthouse Lettersmagazinemade her curious enough to buy the current issue. Claims of unparalleled sexual gratification with inconceivably well-endowed black men in the Second Anniversary Issue of Slut Wives astounded Heather. The combined influences of white wives interracial extramarital affairs in consecutive issues ofPenthouse Lettersand an article in a subsequent issue ofCosmopolitanabout gratifying unmet sensual needs resulted in Heather buying a life-like black dildo and interracial triple-X videotapes. Meanwhile over those several weeks the inner turmoil gradually diminished between monogamous morality and increasingly resorting to interracially oriented private pleasures. In addition Heather became an avid crotch watcher and increasingly receptive to well-hung black men hitting on her.

One black guy in the sociology class she was attending at night contradictorily unnerved and intrigued her. Having seen other guys get shot down in flames when trying to date her, Derrick sat back and contemplated other options to getting her to go black. Playing it calm and cool, Derrick merely smiled and nodded each time in passing, then courteously and casually adding a mere "Hi!" or "How are you tonight?" Heather being 29, 5'5" with 35D-22-33 measurements and married made conquest of the lovely beauty all the more challenging.

Derrick's devious, patient strategy worked like a charm. Maintaining a cool façade with the beauty in a couple of discussion groups allowed him to later chat with her before and at times after class ended. Heather regularly left with Joan, another gal in the class. Disguising his devious intentions to seduce the lovely married woman Derrick offered to escort them to the parking lot for their safety.

The younger of the two was an attractive 24-year-old single gal graduating with her degree at the end of the semester. Although Derrick had the older married beauty as his target, he decided the best means to his desired end would be to first seduce the younger gal. After discreetly becoming Derrick's black cock slut Joan was easily convinced to make sure Heather Stewart attended her graduation party.

Knowing Joan wanted her to have a good time at her graduation party Heather felt sure her self-absorbed husband would not remember being told a party followed the last night of class. While in college, Heather had gone to a couple parties over ten years ago. She could still recall the endless flow of beer and even some joints being passed around. Wondering if she was now too old and too married to party hearty, Heather resignedly told herself 'you are no longer a young college gal out for fun! You're going to soon be thirty years old and supposed to act like a happily married woman!'

Joan surprisingly asking, "Are you aware of the way Derrick secretly lusts for you and how well-hung he is?" unknowingly struck a secret salacious chord within Heather. But Derrick had not hit on her at all giving Heather an admittedly disappointing sense of security, figuring he preferred Joan more his age. Publicly Heather laughed off Joan's implicit meaning as ridiculous, telling her classmate she was out of her mind, especially since she was a happily married woman.

Although Heather professed to be happily married, her busy work and school schedules plus her husband's single-minded focus upon senior management in that Fortune 500 firm precluded a gratifying sex life. Several weeks of interracial triple-X video enhanced daily ebony dildo sessions before Joan unknowingly struck a secret salacious chord already had the sexually frustrated white wife wondering whether or not she dare risk an extramarital fling with a black sexual partner. Would attending her classmate's graduation party become a booty call for the kind of sexual gratification she wanted and needed to be hooked on black cock!

The weekend prior to Joan's graduation party Heather lay next to her snoring husband. She couldn't help wondering about what Joan had confidentially told her. 'Shoot, Derrick can get any girl on campus... after all he's always been such a gentleman. Yet if Joan's not pulling my leg about Derrick 's lustful intention toward me, then I'll have no qualms with such handsome black guy turning me into a hot white Afrocentric secret slut!'

As one hand slipped up under her pajama top to caress her spiked nipples and the other to her clitoris Heather created a party scenario in which Derrick hands cupped her booty and pulled her in tight molding her hot white pussy to his cock bulge Heather laughingly wondered, 'Should I put a stop to his groping?' The real question was not whether she'd let him cop a good feel, but 'If I do slip off for a booty call at Joan's party, then will an interracial fling leave me hooked on black extramarital partners?'

After their final class Derrick accompanied the two gals over to the parking lot. Not wanting to come on too strong with the pretty married babe, he purposely gave Heather directions to follow Joan's car in which he hopped a ride. Joan admitted to Derrick she had absolutely no luck in convincing Heather to forsake her vows of marital fidelity, but she certainly had planted the seed and it is now up to him. Regardless of whether or not he got lucky with Heather, she reminded Derrick of the promised "oreo sandwich" to celebrate her graduation.

Heather never suspected Joan cautiously spiked her drink with a potent liquid Spanish Fly to be certain to not only get her in the mood for some, but also guarantee the hostess wild hot sex. Having consumed a third of her drink, Heather began to feel warm and tingly but shrugged it off, as the room was crowded with many of the guys and girls dancing. Slowly sipping more of her drink Heather couldn't resist crotch watching the surprising number of black guys attending Joan's party. While shifting her weight from left to right foot discreetly rubbing her thighs together, Heather wondered whether or not her classmate was equally tempted to go black or had she missed indications Joan was already hooked?

After downing her lightly spiked drink, a soft slow song began. Heather allowed Derrick to pull her onto the dance floor. Taken to the far corner by the confident black stud, Heather's heart was racing as his large hands encircled her trim waist and pulled her up to him. With her hands behind Derrick's neck her nipples began to harden as she was pressed up against the broad muscular chest. Heather's curiosity about how big his black cock would be was enthrallingly satisfied.

As prearranged by Joan, a second slow dance immediately followed the first and then a third one. Panting for breath, love juices seeping out of her slick slit to saturate the crotch of her panties, Heather's

mind was racing as she realized that she had allowed Derrick to French kiss throughout the entire second dance and she had in fact avidly returned that passionate kiss. With Derrick's thick exploring tongue in her mouth, Heather darted her pointed tongue and rubbed it over his. Contracting and releasing her internal vaginal sheath as she continued to juice like crazy, enjoying the hands groping her booty, Heather pressed her hips up to rub her pubic mound against his bulging big thick black cock.

A married and faithful wife for nearly ten years, Heather was only certain of one thing at this time, she desperately needed to have that recently awakened interracial itch between her legs scratched immediately. With Derrick's large hands groping her booty while continuing to grind such a magnificent phallic member against her, Heather not only confirmed this black guy's cock is much bigger than her husband's, but also salaciously wanted her dancing partner to alleviate her pent up sexual frustration. Now there was neither any thought of her husband nor her marital vows to be faithful, just the need for Derrick's big black cock to give her the sexual relief her hot white pussy craved.

Heather felt herself being pulled by the hand into an adjacent empty room. Then as she was turned away from her illicit paramour, Heather shivered as Derrick began nuzzling upon the back of her neck, moving to her ear as his hot wet tongue traced her earlobe. Closing her eyes, reveling at the feel of the large callused hands upon her trim waist, Heather shivered once again as her blouse was pulled out of her skirt, then felt the jock's experienced fingers begin to undo the buttons. Blouse open down the front, lacy bra pushed up, it was as if Derrick was cupping her breasts in an offering to the combined erotic influences conspiring together to insure yet another white woman succumbs to the sexual prowess of black males.

Cupping the lovely wife's breasts, Derrick thumbs flicked at the hardening pink buds. Then he had her blouse sliding off her arms and let it fall to the floor between them. Seconds later, he unhooked her bra and it too fell to the floor. Once he undid the button and zipper of her skirt, the sexually aroused wife ecstatically awaited that which only a few weeks ago she could not even have imagined. But grabbing her upper arm, Derrick pulled her back towards him and urged her to her knees, clad only in her lacy white panties and black heels.

Desperate to finally get fucked by a real black cock, Heather knew very well what was being expected of her. It was something that she had occasionally done to please her husband long ago but not an act that she particularly cared for. Though it felt rather degrading to kneel before her muscular black classmate and put his huge black cock into her mouth, Heather knew that the faster she gave him some head, the faster she'd get the interracial fucking she craved. Hesitantly wrapping her lips over the engorged deep purple cock knob, Heather tentatively flicked her tongue over it. Realizing there is no comparison between her far less well-endowed husband and the wicked thrill of her first big black

cock, Heather lasciviously pushed the point of her tongue underneath Derrick's foreskin before wantonly enjoying the luscious taste of his magnificent midnight hued meat.

For Derrick, the sight of the pretty wife sucking on his cock and the sparkle of her diamond had him gritting his teeth to not prematurely cum. He was hot and horny to bone this beautiful married woman and claim the prize of being the first to destroy her vows to be faithful to the man she married. Pulling her head back by the hair, Derrick shivered as her still flicking tongue nearly sent him right over the edge. Ordering her up, he grasped the waistband of her panties as she lay back on the adjacent sofa. He then bared her creamy white ass as he stripped the lacy garment off her trim legs and heels.

Legs widespread upon the sofa, Heather watched in awe as her classmate bared his muscular black body before her. In spite of the amazing size of Derrick's black cock guaranteeing an end to her sexual frustration, Heather had a change of heart. Despite rubbing her thighs together, cunt tingling in dire need for her first black cock, a totally unexpected sense of fidelity set in as Heather thought 'Oh, my God... oh, my God! What are you doing, Heather? Naked and about to let this black guy ruin you! You're married... gave your vows to be faithful to the man you married! Don't throw it all away now!'

"Please Derrick... I... I can't go through with this! Please I... I'm married! I... I've never been with another man!" Heather stammered.

"Aw, sweetie! The pretty Mrs. Stewart getting cold feet? Get Derrick all hot and bothered then chicken out! No way sweet thing! Gonna get the fuck'n of yer life tonight! Y'all ain't never been fucked until ya get a feel of this big black cock! Now spread those sexy white legs! I'll just be the first of many blacks to fuck ya!" Derrick bragged.

Knowing that she had gone too far to stop Derrick from fucking her, plus the fact she needed a good fucking, Heather stammered, "Derrick... you can't... not... not without a rubber! You... you'll... I... I can't get pregnant... not... not by you!"

Feeling the big black cock pushing at her slit, Heather shuddered, pleading "No... no... you're too... way too big! Stop! Stop! Put a condom on! No! Put a condom on!"

"Noooooooo... aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" she screamed as Derrick had let go of her ankles to grasp her hips and slammed himself into her. Then from what sounded far away, she heard Derrick say "Doncha worry, Mrs. Stewart... I'll pull out before I cum!"

Heather silently prayed Derrick would keep his word and pull out in time. But it was wishful thinking on Heather's part. Derrick had no intention of pulling out, anyway not until blasting her hot white pussy with all the hot seed that his balls could churn up.

Mimicking the white women on her interracial videotapes, Heather exclaimed, "Oh, God... oh, my God... oh, Goddddddddddddddddd... fuck me with your big black cock... fuck my hot white pussy you big black stud... fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Damn, sweetie ya's as tight as a fuck'n virgin! What's that hubby of yers got between his legs anyway? Oh, baby... oh, baby... oh, yeah squeeze me like that... squeeze me with that snapping little pussy of yers!" Derrick grunted out. Now that he was in her, Derrick let her know exactly what he planned on doing, taunting "Oh, sweetie... gonna cum in yer tight little pussy! Gonna fill ya up with my hot spunk!

Gonna make you cum so many times you'll be a black cock bitch!"

'Noooo... no... no, Derrick... you... you promised!" Heather panted out but continued to meet him thrust for thrust as she sought her much-needed climax. But when he abruptly stopped in the middle of a phallic stroke, Heather desperately wrapped her limber sensuous ivory legs around his ebony waist to pull this first extramarital sexual partner down to fuck herself on his midnight hued magnificence. "Fuck my hot white pussy with your big black cock... fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!" she whined in desperation.

"But I'm gonna cum in ya if I keep fuck'n ya, Mrs. Stewart!" came the taunting response.

"Fuck me... fuck my hot white cunt... go ahead cum in me... just keep on fucking me with your big black cock!" Heather exhorted. As Derrick slammed his enormous ebony erection faster into the hot white wife at her urging, Heather lasciviously reveled in knowing without any doubt whatsoever she was illicitly enjoying the most fantastic fuck ever experienced, causing her to scream out "Oh, my God... your big black cock feels fantabulous... I've never been so hottttttttttttttt! Cumming... cummingggggggggg... I'm cummingggggggggggggggg! Yes! Yessssss... cum in meeeeeeeeeee! "

Meanwhile as previously arranged Joan was being rewarded for spiking Heather's drink with the aphrodisiac with another black sex partner. While still in a post orgasmic stupor Heather was initially unaware of Joan's black partner entering the room. Presuming Derrick was moving back between her still splayed legs and in spite of reading claims and wondering whether or not the myth about the sexual prowess of blacks is true, Heather was astounded Derrick could so quickly get hard again.

Snapping her eyes open in disbelief, Heather was mortified to realize this was not Derrick, but another black guy whom she vaguely remembered dancing with Joan. "Ohhhh... stop!" Heather woefully stammered as the second black cock inserted itself deeply inside her cum lubricated vaginal sheath. The soaring pleasure of another bigger and thicker black cock ecstatically fucking her ended any resistance to extramarital group sex.

One of her favorite erotic vignettes from the Horny Housewives triple-X videotape encouraged Heather to take advantage of this opportunity to experience her first double penetration. Wantonly reviving Derrick's black cock with her mouth also enabled Heather to realize how quickly and easily she had become hooked on fucking big black cocks. Totally immersing herself in black cock lust Heather uninhibitedly switched pleasuring her extramarital partners and exhorted them, "Oh don't stop! Both of you keep fucking this hot white pussy. Ohhhhh... fuck meeeeeeeeeeee with your big thick black cocks!"

It was nearing midnight when Heather arrived home, thankful that her husband had fallen asleep while watching television. Quickly going into the shower, Heather began to cleanse the sensual sweat and ejaculate residue from her body and matted down pubic curls. Heather carefully peeled open her ravished vaginal lips and gasped as thick cum drained down the insides of her legs onto the shower floor. Staring at the shower floor in amazement, Heather watched an unbelievable amount of ejaculate ooze into the drain. After multiple wild sexual sessions with two irresistibly well hung black studs, Heather could only wonder how much more of both extramarital partners' potent seed remained inside her fertile womb. Heather twice thoroughly douched as having a baby with kinky black hair would certainly bring an undesirable end to her marriage.

Continual lack of any semblance of a marital sensual bond was the only relief in the guilt-laden aftermath of Heather's extramarital fling. Unable to deal with the overwhelming guilt Heather was relieved she didn't have to face either her classmate Joan or the two black extramarital partners. She decided to forego enrolling in a class during the next semester.

Despite avoiding those directly involved in forsaking vows of marital fidelity the internal conflict between remorseful guilt and sensual awakening couldn't be as easily ignored. The mere sight of a black man caused an involuntary spiking of Heather's nipples and clitoris accompanied by profuse lubrication within her aroused pussy. Heather was unable to deny, dismiss or rationalize the irrefutable fact two big black cocks had provided her with unparalleled sexual satisfaction.

Belatedly realizing a lifetime of instilled inhibitors deluded Heather into believing monogamous marriage to her husband automatically constituted gratification of sensual needs finally enabled acceptance of her sexuality. Initially Heather privately resumed fantasizing herself in place of the starlets on additionally acquired triple X interracial movies along with the life-like big, thick, black dildo enhancing her gratification of libidinal needs that neither could nor ever would be met by her self-absorbed white husband. Trace Stewart's preoccupation with promotion to senior management in the Fortune 500 firm and totally ignoring his wife's sensual needs forced Heather into no longer having any qualms with being a trophy wife enjoying the financial benefits of dual incomes and social amenities of publicly pretending to be happily married to a successful MBA.

The formerly prim and proper wife accepted sexual gratification could never be achieved with monogamy in this marriage. No longer equivocating over whether or not she could resist adultery meant taking the precaution to preclude an unwanted pregnancy. Heather did not inform her husband of an appointment with her gynecologist for a birth control prescription. forced her into being hooked on black extramarital partners a secret interracial.