Secret Life of a Guilty Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Another affair... things might be getting too complicated.
1.9k words
3.54
32.6k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told myself over and over again that it was just sex and up until Austin came around that was the truth. It was just about fulfilling a deep craving for hot sex. I assumed it would be the same with Austin. We met the same way I met the other guys... through the Whisper app.

Right off the bat Austin was different from the other guys. He was an 18 year old virgin who didn't want his cock in a pussy until his wedding night but he wanted to be dominated, to have his ass fuck, to get blow jobs, to eat a pussy, and to shower together. I couldn't say no when he asked to hook up. He was just too innocent and sweet.

He didn't have classes until later the next day so we decided to meet up first thing in the morning. He knocked on my door and when I opened it I felt even shorter than I normally did. He towered above me by 18 inches. I felt so tiny as he stepped into my living room. I normally go for taller guys but Austin was a giant! He wore his school hoodie making him seem even younger. He was chewing on a piece of gum as smiled a crooked slow smile at me. I melted as his blue eyes lit up. I pulled him by the hoodie to me, wrapping my arms around his neck, standing on my tiptoes, and kissing him tasting spearmint on his tongue. He pushed me against the door as our kiss deepened. He sucked on my lower lip making me weak in the knees. He was giving me butterflies for the first time in nearly a decade.

I couldn't stop myself from kissing him like my life depended on it. He sucked on my tongue, his gum falling in my mouth as our tongues collided in a desperate kiss. I pulled away, raising an eyebrow at him, and chewed in his gum as I turned around in his arms. I wiggled my ass against his cock, feeling how hard he was through his pants. I reached behind me, my arm around his neck pulling his lips to my neck as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist pulling me tightly against him. We stood there for a few minutes like that, him sucking on the nape of my neck, my ass grinding against his raging boner, our hands wrapped around one another. I'd never wanted anyone so badly in my life. Reluctantly I slipped my hands in his pockets as I continued to grind up against his cock. I squeezed his ass and pulled him with me to the bedroom.

We almost didn't make it to the bed as he tore my clothes from my body and fell into the bed, hugging me to him we bounced on the bed. He bit down on my lip, kissing me deeply as he thrust his covered cock into my now bare dripping pussy. He cupped my heavy breasts in his hands and timidly kissed my nipples as if he was worshipping my breasts. No one had ever treated my breasts with such awe and reverence before and as he sucked them and kissed them I ran my hands through his blonde hair, pushing my tits deeper in his mouth and moaning in sweet pleasure as he explored every inch of my breasts.

His hands slid down my body, exploring me like I was uncharted territory. I felt so desired in his arms. He brushed my hair away from my neck and leaned forward kissing it gently as he ran his hands down my sides and took me by the hips and tossed me on my back. He climbed between my legs, pressing his body against mine, and began kissing me again with unleashed passion.

We lay there like that, tangled up in each other, kissing each other breathless. I was so lost in the kiss that I hardly noticed when his hands pressed my legs farther apart and he began to trail them up the inside of my thighs before shyly touching my wet pussy for the first time. I gasped in his mouth as his fingers came into contact with my clit. I shuddered as my body gave in to a series of mini orgasms.

Austin sat up on his knees between my legs tracing his fingers along my pussy. He pulled my lips apart looking at it in awe. I blushed crimson red being so exposed, feeling so honored to be the one to introduce him to the world of sex. He starred at my pussy, lost in a trance as he began to slide his fingers through my wetness before nervously looking up at me as he slid one finger in my pussy. I moaned his name, letting him know he was doing a wonderful job. He wiggled his finger around deep inside of me, brushing against my g-spot as he did so. I gasped and he smiled at me doing it again and again. I threw my head back and clutched the bed as I pushed my pussy up at him. He kept hitting that sweet spot until I screamed in ecstasy cumming on his finger. My pussy clenched tightly around his finger as I rode out my orgasm. When my body relaxed and my breathing returned to normal he removed his finger from my pussy and licked my juices from it before leaning in and kissing me deeply. He whispered in my ear if we could take a shower together. I nodded at him as he stood up.

I tugged on the hem of his hoodie and lifted it up over his head. He took the hint and stripped from his clothes. When his cock sprang free from his boxers I gasped. I'd never seen such a thick cock in my life. The length was average but he was as thick as a coke can. I starred mesmerized by the throbbing virgin cock before me.

He noticed me starring and took my chin in his hand making me look up at his blushing face. "Shower. Now," he whispered hoarsely.

I took his hand and led him to the master bathroom. I turned on the water and with my back to him he reached around me, wrapping me in his arms, letting me feel his bare skin against me for the first time. He pulled my ass tightly against him and I moaned as I felt his cock throb against my ass. The water warmed up and I pulled him into the shower with me.

I stood with my back to the hot water, the water running down my body. He stood back just looking at me for a few minutes, watching the water run down my nipples. He leaned in, pulling me up to him, and began to lick the water from my nipples. I wrapped my hands in his hair, leaning my head back into the water as I lost myself in him. I ran my hands down his back, scratching him with my nails and I grabbed his ass pulling his cock to my pussy. We both moaned as his cock touched my clit. He leaned back and took it in his hand and slapped my clit with a few times as I moaned in pleasure.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and flicked my tongue across his slit tasting his sweet precum. I looked up at him and smiled before I took the crown of his cock in my mouth. I moaned around his cock as I struggled to fit his cock in my mouth. I couldn't even get my fingers around him. He was so thick by the time I had a few inches of his throbbing cock in my mouth my warm mouth was stretched as wide as it has ever been. I took his hands and placed them on my head, hinting at him to help me out. He got the hint after a few minutes and pushed my head down on his cock, forcing me to take more of him into my mouth. My jaw ached at being stretched open to accommodate his massive cock but I hummed in pleasure when I finally felt him hit the back of my throat, his pubic hair tickling my nose. I stayed like that, just holding him in my throat, swallowing hard on his cock as he pulsed within my mouth. He released his grip on my head and guided me off before ramming his cock back into my throat. I took his balls in my hand and kneaded them as he fucked my face. His thrusts got deeper and deeper and then without any warning he pushed me off, turned the water off, and grabbed me up in his arms. He carried me to the bed, water dripping off our bodies, and tossed me down. He kneeled between my legs and slowly licked the water from my body before laying on his back and pulling me up to him.

We kissed for a few minutes, him sucking on my lip in that way that made me melt over and over again. I kissed my way down his body. I took his cock in my mouth and without any prompting from me this time he grabbed my wet hair and wrapped it around his hands as he guided my mouth up and down his shaft. He got a good rhythm going and I gagged on his cock as he hit the back of my throat harder and harder with each thrust. My jaw had never ached so much in my life as I struggled to keep my mouth wide enough to suck him and breathe through my nose.

His thrusts became more erratic and I knew he was getting close so I took my finger and held it up to his mouth, making him suck on it before I slit it gently into his tight virgin ass making him moan out out. As soon as my finger was buried in his ass he came hard, filling my mouth with spurt after spurt of hot delicious cum. I'd tasted a lot of cum in my mouth but Austin's was by far the sweetest. I held it in my mouth as his cock continued to erupt. When he was finally spent I removed my mouth from his cock and looked up at him. I opened my mouth wide and let him see the cum in my mouth before I swallowed it down. He grabbed me and pulled me up to him and kissed me deeply, tasting his own cum on my tongue.

When he finally caught his breath we both stood up and he took my hand in his and took me to the shower where we washed each other's hair and used our soapy hands to clean each other up. As the shower started to get cold Austin turned so his back was towards the water and pulled me to him, my back to him, as he wrapped me up in his arms, and just held me as he nuzzled my neck. I was sad when the shower got too cold for us to stay in there and even more sad as I watched him get dressed. He kissed me goodbye and as I closed the door I leaned back against it sighing. Things would get too complicated if I let myself get attached to that amazing man. I silently kicked myself for the feelings that were stirring up in me but I smiled like an idiot when my phone rang, alerting me to a text message from Austin.

"That was fun babe! We need to do that again soon!"

Could my life get any better?