Seduced by a Stepdaughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Step-daddy takes control.
1.1k words
4.44
150.8k
61

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick and Michelle's relationship continued to deepen and grow throughout the spring and into the summer. Michelle had graduated high school and was taking summer courses at the local junior college. Rick encouraged her to apply to some bigger universities, but Michelle claimed that she wanted to stay close to home.

Rick was secretly glad she had made this choice. It meant that he had more time with her before she moved away and into her own independent life. He would be devastated when it was time to let her go, but he would. It was best for her.

For now, Rick was determined to make the most of his time with Michelle. He found that she loved to please him. Loved to have him tell her what to do. In return, he found that he craved the satisfaction he felt in controlling her.

Rick quietly entered Michelle's bedroom to wake her for her 8:00 class. She looked like an angel sleeping on her back with her arm thrown above her head. Her nipples were clearly visible through her thin white cotton sleep tank. Her lips were pursed as if pouting in her dreams. It made him hard just watching her sleep.

He removed his cock through the flap in his flannel sleep pants and rubbed the head gently across her lips. She opened her lips in response and Rick gently pushed the head inside its warm recesses.

Michelle's eyes opened slowly and she looked up at him.

"That's it baby, take it into your mouth," Rick encouraged her.

She did as she was told and Rick started pumping his hips and fucking her mouth. Michelle opened her mouth further to accept his cock, but remained still in her bed, just a passive receptacle.

"Uhhh, I'm gonna cum, that's my good girl," Rick moaned.

Rick stiffened and began to come in Michelle's mouth. "Take it all. Swallow it."

Michelle did exactly what he asked, licked her lips and smiled up at him.

"What do you say," Rick asked.

"Thank you," she replied.

"Thank you, what?" Rick probed.

"Thank you, daddy," Michelle said sweetly.

Rick rewarded Michelle by crawling in to bed with her and slipping his hand into her panties. She was soaking wet. Sucking him had intensely aroused her. Rick used his thumb to rub in circles over her clit while he used his middle finger to fuck her hot little cunt.

"Take your top off. I want to suck your nipples," Rick commanded her.

Michelle did as she was told and revealed her hard, pink nipples. Rick sucked one into his mouth and bit lightly until her nipple was almost red and unbelievably erect like a hard little cock.

"God, you have the sexiest nipples I have ever seen," Rick growled as he went to work on the other nipple and felt himself begin to get hard again.

"Oh, please, faster. Rub my clit faster. I'm gonna come," Michelle begged as she arched her back and squeezed her thighs around Rick's hand.

That was when Rick removed his fingers and said, "Roll over on your stomach and bring your knees up under you."

"Oh no, please don't stop," Michelle cried.

"Don't make me repeat myself, Michelle," he told her sternly and pinched her nipple. "You have to trust me to look after your pleasure or I'll have to discipline you."

Michelle obeyed him then, rolled over on her stomach and brought her knees up under her while her head remained on the pillow. Her firm, heart-shaped ass stuck up in the air and tempted him beyond control. Not being able to resist, Rick spanked each cheek until they were a lovely shade of pink.

Rick inserted his fingers back into her hot little pussy in a downward position, searching for the little bundle of nerves just inside the front wall. When he found it, he began stroking in and out while applying pressure to Michelle's g-spot.

"Oh, wait, stop, you're going to make me pee," Michelle whimpered.

"No, baby. You aren't going to pee. I'm going to show you another way to come. You'll love it. Just relax and trust me," he reassured her.

Michelle was still uncertain. The pressure he was putting on that place just inside her pussy made her want to squirm and pee, but it also felt amazing. She found herself becoming uncontrollably aroused and reached under herself to rub her own clit.

"Yes, that's a good girl. Rub your clit as I massage your g-spot," Rick told her as he increased the speed at which he fucked her with his fingers.

Michelle began to pant and groan more loudly. Her whole body became flushed as she moved her own hand more quickly over her clit.

"Jesus, what's happening," she wailed.

"Ohh fuuuuuuck!" she cried as she began to orgasm as she never had before. Clear fluid shot out of her pussy and soaked the sheets and Rick's hand and arm.

Michelle collapsed on the bed on her side facing away from her stepfather. She was so exhausted by her pleasure that she could only whimper.

Rick was so aroused by her first ejaculation that he lifted Michelle's leg and entered her from behind.

"I'm sorry, baby. I know you must be really sensitive, but I can't wait. I have to fuck you," Rick confessed. "You squirted all over me and I have to have more of your hot little cunt."

With that, he began to thrust in and out of her hot little hole. After just a few strokes, Michelle began to moan loudly again.

"Uhhhhh, daddy," she cried as she squirted all over his hard thrusting cock, her thighs, and stomach.

Rick lost control then, grabbing Michelle's hips and thrusting uncontrollably into her. He flipped her over onto her stomach and pumped her cunt with increasing speed.

"You're my little whore, my hot little slut," he told her. "I want to fuck you in every way, night and day, I can't get enough!" he grunted as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her onto his cock even as he pumped into her from behind.

"One more baby girl, you can give me one more," he encouraged her as he began to stroke more shallowly and quickly with the head of his cock just inside her entrance.

Michelle was sweating all over, her slick skin all rosy and glowing as she began to writhe and wiggle underneath him again. Soon she was squirting all over his cock and the bed again.

Rick couldn't take anymore. He pulled out and began to explode all over her tight round butt, rubbing his cock head against her little pink asshole as he shot his seed into the deep cleft of her beautiful ass.

He'd never fucked her there, he thought as he laid down in the bed with her to recover. He would introduce her to that as well...when he could breath again.