Seduced By Mum & Her Stockings

Story Info
His mother fantasy comes true.
5.4k words
4.57
539.3k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't see my mother Yvonne very often now that we both have raised families and are geographically separated by a hundred miles.

She has matured well over the years.

I have always harboured a certain fear of my upbringing being raised between us, so it comes to mind each time there is a visit.

When I was around 18, my natural youthful curiosity got me exploring the mysteries of my sister and mum's laundry. They had such silky and mysterious underwear. I rubbed my dick with them, smelled the musky smell left behind in their panties and tried them on.

I would sneak panties into my room to wear at night in wonderful fantasy sex rubbing against the silk of my mother's panties while sniffing my sisters against my face. I was in heaven! These fantasies got more intense over time, until late one night, after everyone had gone to sleep, I crept down to the door of my mum's room. I listened with bated breath for the sound of her regular breathing, and then entered. (She was on her own and had been for years, my Dad having left just after I was born).

My heart was pounding in my chest as if to burst with excitement. Stealthily, I pulled back the covers and waited again to see if she awoke.

The moon lit the room slightly so I could see her panties, her gown being pushed up around her waist. Slowly, and carefully, I touched her mound lightly with my fingers. It was delightful to feel the heat of her panty-covered pussy between her legs. I was shaking with nerves.

Mum stirred and mumbled something. I froze. But she shifted her position so that her legs parted slightly, allowing my fingers to slip down between her legs and lie in her slit. I could feel that she had started to get wet. I didn't fully understand this, but moved my hand against the pool forming under the silkiness of her panties. This brought sleepy sounds of pleasure. I leaned closer and the smell of her drifted up to my nostrils.

I put my lips to her mound and my finger slipped past the tight elastic leg of her panties and into the wetness. She thrashed around and pushed me away. Was she awake? I spoke her name, no answer. My heart was pounding and I retreated with my surprising new information. As I slipped into my bed, I sniffed the juices still on my explorer finger and tasted pussy for the first time.

At breakfast the next morning, Mum gave no indication that anything had happened. Still, I had the feeling that she had been awake and that she had enjoyed my exploration. I couldn't wait to try it again.

The next night, when the house had quieted, I again crept silently down the hall and slipped in Mum's room. I stood by her bed and listened for her regular breathing. The covers were thrown off and she lay on her side with her back to me. Her panty-covered bottom was inviting, soft and round. My cock was tenting out my shorts like a spear.

With my heart in my mouth, I lay down behind her, my cock prodding the V formed by her legs and the tight crack of her bottom. I stopped breathing for a moment, but she continued her regular breathing. Emboldened, I slipped my hand onto her melon-sized breasts that were soft as feather pillows. The nipple hardened immediately. My cock against her panties was about to explode. We stayed in this spoon position for several minutes, again, I thought she was pretending to sleep through it. But then suddenly Mum started to move around and made a sound, scaring the hell out of me and I again retreated from the room to the safety of my room.

I waited for my courage to return and then slipped back into her room. I returned to my position against her pantied ass and quietly assured her I would not hurt her. She said nothing and my hand found her breast again. She moved her legs apart and my cock slipped between them, moving up the moist slit. I reached around her and found the tip of my cock just at the tip of her mound. Again, she thrashed about and I stood up next to her bed as she rolled onto her back, her legs spread apart. Slipping a finger under her panties, I found the moistness of her pussy and gently massaged it. My finger found her hole and I slipped it carefully inside the tight moist pussy.

Slowly, I began to fingerfuck her, first to my second knuckle and eventually all the way in. Her mound rested in my palm as my finger did its work. Mum squirmed under my hand. I followed my finger with my tongue. I don't know how I knew that was the right thing. I just wanted to taste the source of that scent that I found so intoxicating. My mouth was now on her cunt and I brought my hands to her breasts as she squirmed against my tongue.

My hands found the elastic at the waist of her panties and slipped them down. She raised her hips slightly to make it easier. My tongue returned to its post. I explored her entire slit as her juices spread over my mouth, lips cheeks, and chin, everywhere. Her nipples were like diamonds sticking up from the small mountains jutting from her chest.

Carefully, I moved up between her legs. Replacing my finger and tongue with my cock, I slowly slipped the head of it up and down her slit. The hot juices felt like fire on my cock. My heart was pounding with sheer excitement coupled with the fear of being caught!

My cock found the entrance of her pussy. I pushed against the tightness, which didn't want to yield to my pressure. Mum made a sound,

"Mmmm" followed by "No!" I went back to massaging her slit with my cock head and massaging my cock with her pussy. Again I tried the entrance, fondling her nipple at the same time.

This time my cock slipped into the tight entrance. It was just the head of it. It burned like crazy, but a delicious fire it was. I couldn't believe how good it felt. As I started to push my way further in, I felt Mum's hand surround my cock for a moment and then panic-stricken, push me away. My cock head popped out of the tight ring of her pussy and my sperm juices pumped out all over her tummy, thighs and tits. Mum leapt from the bed and ran to the bathroom where I could here her washing all of my cum from her body.

All that must have scared her, because that was the last time I got close to fucking her. After that an occasional feel or rub against her was all we did. Besides the danger of getting caught, I started to discover other girls. So it has always been a secret worry that Mum would bring this up and cause embarrassment or some other problem. So with her visiting us today, the concern came back into at least the back edge of my consciousness.

Chapter Two – Twenty five Years Later

Mum's husband, my stepfather, died about seven years ago and she has not re-married. Looking at her, it is a little surprising. She has a nice shape, with good legs, medium size breasts still firm and high. I admire her as she drops her luggage and gives me a motherly kiss. "What does it take to get a drink around here?", I insisted that we go to a very posh new restaurant nearby.

"If my son is going to splurge, we'll have to really dress up!" she said to my wife, Michelle.

"That's really not necessary!" I protested.

"Oh no, if someone is taking me to the best restaurant in town, I always dress up out of respect for his big spending ways!" Mum tended to be very expansive in her expressions. When my wife and mum came back downstairs, they both looked terrific. My mum's emerald green silk dress outlined her body perfectly. The hem hung modestly at knee level. The scooped neckline framed her tits, exposing a clear cleavage, her black high heels emphasising shapely legs, and I think my mouth dropped open with admiration.

"Close your mouth, son", she murmured, "and tell me what you think of your old mum? Or, is that an expression of appreciation?" She giggled with pleasure at my slight discomfort being caught looking at her tits.

Michelle looked great too in a clingy black sleeveless dress, dark tan stockings and stiletto heels.

"I'm just glad you insisted on dressing. Dinner is always better with scenery like the both of you."

I really meant it too. I followed them out to the car watching their asses move seductively under the light summer dresses.

"I think we are getting your husband aroused, Michelle. Is he always such a complete lecher? He just keeps bouncing from one set of boobs to the other, have you noticed" said Mum.

"Is that a big surprise to you? I've known it for years. Maybe he just tries to be on his better behaviour in the family?" My wife was not much good at defending me. We were on our third bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and the two of them were feeling pretty full of themselves. The waiter had been giving them all kinds of attention and they kept flirting even more openly as the evening wore on.

"Does my son keep a straight face when you play footsie with him under the table, Michelle?"

"What do you say we both play and see if he is still the great stone face?" my wife offered. I was surprised at how playful the wine was making Michelle, she was not even flinching at the incestuous nature of the flirting.

"Now wait a minute you two!" First one and then the other slipped off a shoe and started teasing my ankles with their nyloned toes. "Hey, this is a public place," I protested in mock horror. "Who can a guy trust, hey be careful there," I gasped a little as one foot worked its way into my crotch and bumped into a very stiff cock.

"Oh, my goodness, he's not ignoring us entirely, I can see that!"

That answered the question of who had reached the summit first. It was a bit of a shock that it was my mum's foot and not my wife's. I caught her foot in my hand and couldn't help enjoying my mum's nylons.

"Come on Michelle, join me here at the top of the ladder!" said Mum.

Now each of them had a foothold on my cock, so to speak. They were both enjoying it, too. I decided to relax and enjoy it, my hand cupping both squirming silky feet as they played in my lap. They both had silly grins on their faces and Mum ran her tongue seductively over her bright full red lips. Michelle caught this:

"You are always wanting two women - now you have your wish and don't know what to do?" Michelle giggled. "I think we could have our way with you if we tried, even if one of them is your Mum. I don't know about this son of yours, Yvonne. He doesn't get this hard when I give him dinner at home!"

Michelle's sexual innuendos with mum were really turning me on.

The waiter came with the check and the two of them teamed up to grip my cock between the balls of their feet and move back and forth. "I'll ha have the ch check," I gasped. The waiter smiled knowingly and took another lingering look at the two sets of knockers now pressed against the table top by the position the girls had to get into to reach into my lap with their toes.

"Shall we let him come up for air, Michelle, or do you want to see if he can walk with this hard-on on display?" Michelle just smiled seductively, and winked at me.

On the way home, I pondered this behaviour which was strictly not like either woman. My wife leans toward being a bit of a straight laced type, and Mum and I had never been this open about sex before. I decided that it was the wine, and that I liked it no matter what it was. On the theory that there is no sense spoiling a good thing, I opened another bottle at home and we settled into the deep leather furniture for a long chat.

Mum had her shoes off and her legs crossed as she stretched out on the couch. Her skirt slipped up to mid thigh and a darker band of nylon showed. Good grief, I thought, can she be wearing old-fashioned nylons and a garter belt? I thought about the fact that I shouldn't be having such thoughts about my own mum.

The conversation turned to children; Mum had recently been fostering a teenage boy, who had just been returned to his real mother.

"Tommy had reached puberty and I think he was rifling through my underwear drawer. Is that normal?"

Michelle, overcome with the effect of too much wine had fallen off to sleep in her chair and then gone off to bed, and so I had to answer.

"I think it is fairly standard. It's the curiosity factor, you know. You girls are so different and mysterious and you wear such sensuous clothes."

"Did you go through my things when you were that age?" she wanted to know.

"Well, I think I might have done some of that, I guess I was just curious" I confessed more easily than I thought I might.

"Really," she said and her legs shifted a little and I could see up her dress to the expanse of white panty hiding her crotch. My hard-on was back. "Do you ever think about the time you tried to have sex with me?"

Oh God, here it comes, I thought.

"Well, to be honest, yes it does occur to me sometimes."

"Wow, it was really exciting, even though I felt I had to pretend to be sleeping."

"I'm a little uncomfortable talking about it," I admitted. Although secretly, I was extremely aroused with thoughts of all those years ago flashing through my mind.

"Yeah, me too, but I figure 'what the heck, it is probably pretty standard part of everyone's life, if they are lucky, that is. So I decided that this trip I would ask you about it. You don't mind do you?'

"Uh, no, I guess not, if you don't" Mum swung around on the couch and put her head in my lap. Still feeling the effect of the wine, she continued.

"Actually, I really wanted you to do more, but I was afraid. And then I had a very un-motherly crush on you from then on and we never did any more. You seemed so very young, yet big, and I remember it hurting a little when you slipped your cock in me, even just a little bit. Remember, I grabbed it to see what it was like and then you popped out?"

Her skirt slipped further up her thighs as she raised her knees. Sure enough, she was wearing a garter belt, I noted as the metal clasps came into view. I enjoyed the contrasting dark nylon and a little ring of light blue further up. "Christian Dior' I read. It is a sexy sight to see on a lady's legs,

"They made a big mistake going to pantyhose, in my humble opinion." I offered.

"I'm afraid I have to admit I knew it was a weakness of yours - that's why I wore them. I guess I still have that crush on you son. Aren't I sinful?" she teased, looking up at me and rubbing her head against my ever hard cock. I'm sure that it is a good thing that you stopped back then when you did, but in the long scheme of things, do you ever wonder what it would hurt if the concern about incest was gone?"

She was getting awfully philosophical with the help of the wine, I thought.

"Well, that is a thought, I suppose. A lot of things we do are missed opportunities when you look back on them." I said

"I still have an occasional fantasy about you, you know. I lie in bed and think about you creeping into my room and putting your hand on me and then slipping your finger under my panties and into me as you did once so long ago" Mum whispered,

"Then I come out of the fantasy to find that it is just good old me .... getting myself off and thinking of my good old big son."

Her hand dropped down to cover the just visible white of her panty-covered mound.

"It is so sad, there are only so many people in the world who are worth really loving, and some of them are bound to be in your family. Seems like they should have special rules for that, don't you think so?" She leered up at me wickedly pouting those sexy red lips..

"Well, I better go to bed, before we have a relapse and get ourselves into real trouble going through a time warp, mum! Come on, now, I can't take much more of this. Do you know how sexy you look right now and how much you have turned me on all night?"

"Still think I'm right!" she sulked as I slipped my arm around her as we walked slowly upstairs.

"Sure you won't change your mind? I really think we missed something nice and loving back then. I'm serious now, you know."

Reluctantly, I pulled myself back from the brink.

"I think we better leave it in the past, don't you? Really? Besides, my wife would hear us and that would be a bigger deal than if my sister had caught us all those years back! Otherwise I would probably rape you, so watch yourself at all future times!" I tried to joke a little, smiling at her to ease the tension.

"I never like to leave things unresolved, you know that" she gently insisted, looking into my eyes.

I kissed her goodnight at the top of the stairs and felt her tongue ease into my mouth. I returned with my tongue touching hers, and slowly withdrew my lips. I headed her for her bed and squeezed the cheek of her ass as a final good night. My hand lingered, sensing the silk sliding over the nylon panties underneath. I couldn't help letting it slide across the valley to feel the other one. I was right, they were both wonderful. It was a cruel thing to do, I know, because it must have felt good to her, too.

She turned and showed me her pouting face, kissed me once more, tracing my lips with her tongue, and started to unzip her dress. It slipped to her waist, revealing the twin mounds whose top curves I had longed to touch all night.

The cups of her black lace bra held them lovingly and her breasts were even more rounded by the lacy restraining material. The little bit of lace edging on the edges made them more beautiful and inviting.

In the dim light, she unsnapped the front closing bra and let the cups reluctantly lose their hold on their beautiful cargoes.

I stared in complete awe of the sight of Mum's round breasts capped with large dark aureoles surrounding large erect nipples. Seeing them for the first time was an unbelievable treat and I felt weak in the knees for a moment. It's the wine, I told myself. I thought of Michelle in the bedroom so near.

"I know I will regret this all my life, mum, but goodnight".

My will power finally turned me away, and I hated myself all the way to my room.

I undressed and crawled in next to a quietly snoring wife. I laid my hand on her breast, but got no response at all. The wine had really turned out her lights. No help here until morning, I sighed and turned over to await a fitful sleep, very improperly thinking about my mum's beautiful tits.

"David!" the low, sharp, insistent cry woke me from my half sleep. I sat up, not knowing what I had heard. In a moment it came again, no doubting it this time. It was Mum calling my name, and trying to attract my attention without waking Michelle. Again I had to fight my conscience. This time I lost. My cock was again standing out in anticipation as I walked quietly down the hall and into her room.

Just as that time so many years ago, the moon cast a glow on the panties of the beautiful figure seemingly asleep before me.

I stood and took in the sight. Mum lay before me; her panties cradled a very prominent mound between her smooth thighs. Her garter belt stretched from beneath her panties to pull the nylons far up her beautiful legs. The black bra was back in place now and matched her panties and garter belt in delightful contrast to her tanned body. She still also was wearing a pair of black stilettos. It was a beautiful sight. She stretched languorously, spreading her legs a little.

I moved towards her bed and I touched her mound through the panties very lightly. I found the top of her slit through the silky fabric and formed a v with my fingers, moving slowly downward. The slit widened where the entrance to the center of her body would lie.

She stirred slightly and moved one leg to the side allowing more room for me to explore. It was very warm and moist here as my hand cupped her mound like a small melon or peach. Her movement pushed the mound against my palm and my fingers were between her thighs holding the richness of her body in my hand.

She raised her knee slightly and the garter tented the leg of the tight black panties away from her body. My hand slipped into this space and slipped over to find the light patch of hair protecting her mound. My fingers slipped through it and I felt the beginning of her slit once again after twenty-five years. The thrill was similar if not quite the same. My heart raced in the same way -- there was the danger of being caught by my wife's awakening. And the thrill of a new adventure, this exploring of an unfamiliar, but beautiful feminine body, holding the promise of intimacy.

12