Seducing the Cuckold's Wife

Story Info
Black personal trainer turns husband's fantasy against him.
3.8k words
4.29
329.8k
145

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a black man that takes advantage of a husband's cuckold fantasies to seduce and fuck his white wife. If this is not your thing, please don't read the story. If it is your thing, you will notice that I spend more time on the set-up and seduction and less on the sex than some other authors. All of the chapters will include plenty of sex scenes, but they will also include the ecstasy of slowly surrendering to long-held inhibitions.

***

"I recognize that guy." James passed a man as he came into the store, but the man was looking down intently at a package that he had just purchased and seemed not to notice James.

"That guy? He comes in here all the time, and he's always buying the same sort of videos... interracial porn, movies about wives cheating with black men, cuckolding movies... that sort of stuff."

James had stopped by the adult video store where his friend Marcus worked before he headed off to work himself. James was a professional trainer at the health club a few exits north in a well-to-do area inhabited mostly by conservative white families.

"So how do you know him?" asked Marcus.

"His wife is a client of mine and has been since the beginning of the year. In fact, I'm seeing her this afternoon. Her husband was the one that gave her my personal training sessions in the first place. It was a birthday present. I remember that he wanted to meet me before he hired me."

"I'm not surprised," replied Marcus. "After all, he seems to get off on the idea of his wife getting dicked by a black man."

"That is fucked up," answered James. "His wife is so fucking hot. Why the hell he would want to see her with another man is beyond me. She's sort of petite with a beautiful ass and awesome tits. Not huge fake tits like a lot of women, just perfect, firm tits. She's got reddish brown hair that hangs over her shoulders. She's very friendly, but very sophisticated... you know, not exactly a trailer slut. I think they have a lot of money."

"I guarantee you that her husband has spent many nights jacking off to the idea of you banging his wife. That's probably why he wanted to see you. He wanted to make sure you were black and then know what you looked like so he could picture you when he plays with himself."

James said goodbye to Marcus, reminding him first about the party he was having this weekend at his house. It was just a small group, nothing too crazy, but he wanted to make sure that Marcus and his girlfriend would be there. Marcus confirmed that he would make it, and James left to go to work telling Marcus that he would call him later. He had something he wanted to discuss.

James had a couple of clients to see at the gym before it was time for Lynn's appointment. Lynn was the wife of the man that James had just seen leaving the adult video store. When it was time for her session, he greeted her with the usual smile and friendly hug. She looked so incredible. She had a skintight lycra bodysuit that outlined every perfect curve on her tiny body. He had wanted to fuck her as long as he had known her, but he figured that she was way too wrapped up in her perfect life to risk an affair with a black stud like himself. He figured that she knew nothing about her husband's little habit, but he also figured that he might be able to take advantage of his newfound knowledge to wedge his way into their lives. It was at least worth a shot.

"You look fantastic as always," said James.

"As do you," replied Lynn with a smile. It was a polite reply, but James knew that he was very attractive. He was 6'1" with dark, chiseled features. He had been working out since he was a kid, and he had muscles that would be the envy of a Greek god. He had very little trouble hooking up with women -- white or black -- but he was always open to a challenge or an adventure. Lynn would be both of these.

They started into their routine. Today was mostly an upper body workout, and James let his hands linger a little longer than usual when spotting her. When Lynn positioned herself to lift a bar above her head for a shoulder workout, James got himself behind her and placed his hands on her waist and spoke his usual encouraging words a little softer and a littler closer to her ear than usual. He could smell her hair and feel it against his cheek. This only served to reinforce his decision. He was going to fuck this white woman.

Towards the end of the session, James had Lynn doing crunches on the floor while he towered above in front of her. He loved watching her struggle as she flexed her abdominal muscles to come up for every crunch.

"So I'm going to have a little party at my place this weekend. I'd love it if you and your husband could stop by."

"Well," answered Lynn. "I don't think we are doing anything next weekend. Where do you live?"

James smiled to himself because he was both glad that she was available and also tickled by the idea that she might have been worried he lived somewhere in the hood.

"I live near the Old Towne district," answered Marcus. "In fact I live so close that I walk to the restaurants over there all the time." The Old Towne district was a little area closer to the city which was a popular restaurant and nightlife area. It was definitely very safe and definitely not the hood.

"You know," answered Lynn. "There is a restaurant over there -- Alexander's -- that my husband and I have been wanting to try. Is it ok if we stop by your place for just a little while before we head out to eat? Would it be rude to leave early?

"You can leave whenever you want. I'll look forward to seeing you." James knew that once he got his plan in motion, that neither she nor her husband would be in any hurry to leave. He gave Lynn the address and kissed her on the cheek to say goodbye. He watched her perfect ass as she walked away.

The night of the party came and James was all set. He had his place dimly lit, with candles all over the place. He had some food set out including some that he thought rich white people would like. He figured if he could take care of their need to eat, the decision not to go to dinner would be that much easier. He intentionally did not invite a date. He also made sure that some white friends and a couple of interracial couples would be attending. Finally, he asked Marcus, his friend from the video store, to hang out on the patio in the back. He wanted to manage her husband's recognition of Marcus very carefully.

It was about eight o'clock when Lynn walked in the front door. She said she would be early, and she was. Still, the party was getting going and there were about twenty folks hanging out in the kitchen and lingering around in the back. Lynn was dressed in a very short, very sexy skirt. Her husband was wearing khakis and a simple striped shirt.

"Hi," said Lynn when she saw Marcus. "This is my husband Michael." Michael extended his hand to Marcus.

"You look familiar," said Marcus.

"We met when I was first signing up Lynn for the sessions," said Michael.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. But that's not what I was thinking. It seems like I just saw you recently."

"Can't help you," smiled Michael.

"Well, either way, I'm very happy that you could both be here. I know you had talked about going out to eat afterwards, but you two absolutely have to try some of the food I have here." He walked them into the kitchen. Marcus was wearing jeans and a starched white dress shirt. He looked absolutely perfect. His muscles didn't show in what he was wearing, but it was obvious that he was in perfect shape, even in these clothes.

"I have to tell you, Michael. Your wife is a great client. She does whatever I tell her to do. She loves to be pushed, and really, it shows. Her body is perfect. She is absolutely gorgeous."

"Oh, stop," laughed Lynn. She playfully slapped Marcus on the arm. "It's only because my trainer is so good."

"Well I guess I'll just have to keep training you. That's all right with you, right Michael?" He put his hand on Michael's shoulder and squeezed it a little.

"Sure, I love it."

"I bet you do," smiled James. His hand and his gaze lingered just long enough to seem odd to Michael.

"James, where's your restroom?" asked Lynn.

"It's right over there." James pointed to the restroom. "Why don't you head over there and I'll take Michael out back to get you set up with a drink. What do you want?"

"Oh, whatever your specialty is will be fine," answered Lynn with a smile.

"I'll definitely set you up with that," answered James.

He led Michael out to the back while Lynn headed to the restroom. As he walked outside, he caught the attention of Marcus and exchanged a knowing glance with him. He then walked Michael over to the bar where he started fixing a couple of drinks. He got Michael a beer and fixed a very strong vodka cranberry for Lynn.

As they were standing at the bar, Marcus walked up to fix his own drink. Seeing Michael, he immediately called him out.

"He man, I didn't expect to see you here. You're the guy from the video store with a bit of a freaky side."

"That's where I recognize you from," said James. "You were walking out of the store the other day when I was walking in to see Marcus."

"Guys, I don't know what you are talking about. You must have me confused with someone else." He was visibly shaken.

"No, I'm definitely not mistaken. It's definitely you," said Marcus. "It's like you've got some thing for black dudes fucking your wife or something. You're always buying videos where wives are cheating on their husbands right in front of them... what is that called?"

"I don't know what you are talking about..."

"Cuckolding," interrupted James. "It's called cuckolding. It's where a man fantasizes about another man fucking his wife, turning her out into a slut, humiliating him in the process. A lot of white men have this fantasy where a black dude fucks their wife right in front of them.

"You two are out of your fucking mind. I'm getting my wife and getting the hell out of here."

"Wait," said James. "You're right. Let's just shut the hell up, Marcus. His wife is about to come back so we need to just chill. You can leave if you want, Michael, but before you do anything, you need to go into that same bathroom that your wife is about to come out of. Look in the medicine cabinet. There's an envelope in there that you need to see."

"I'm not doing anything but getting out of here." He could see Lynn making her way through the crowd and back to rejoin them at the bar.

"Michael," James grabbed his shoulder. "Trust me; it would be a big mistake not to look at that envelope. Afterwards you can do whatever you want. You can leave right away if you want to, but not until you look at that envelope. We'll keep our mouth shut, really."

"Hi, guys. Did I miss anything?" Lynn stepped back into the circle of men with a big smile.

"No, not at all," answered James. "Michael was just saying that he needed to head to the restroom himself. Isn't that right, Michael?"

Michael managed a polite smile and walked away towards the restroom. He turned around to see James handing her the drink. He had his arm around her shoulder and was introducing her to Marcus. The bathroom was occupied, so he had to wait a couple minutes for someone to leave. He kept gazing towards the back patio where he noticed Marcus had not yet taken his arm off of Lynn. She finished her first drink and Marcus was already fixing her a second.

Finally the bathroom door opened. A very cute black girl stepped out and smiled at Michael as he entered and she exited. It was a flirtatious smile, but Michael was in no mood to flirt. He immediately locked the door behind him and opened the medicine cabinet. As promised, there was a large manila envelope sitting there with his initials in the corner. He opened it and couldn't believe what he saw.

There were photos of him taken by the surveillance cameras in the video store. There were photos of him browsing the interracial section, there were photos of him checking out that showed -- more or less clearly -- him purchasing videos. The covers of these videos were then photocopied separately so that in looking at the pictures, one could draw the connection between the hard to read titles in the photos and the easy to read full page scans of the covers. There was also a list of titles that he had purchased. Some of those were marked with a yellow highlighter pen and for each items, there were copies of his personal credit card, about which Lynn did not even know existed, along with his signature. The fact that he had been buying and watching cuckolding videos was indisputable based on the content in the envelope. There was also a typed note on a neatly folded piece of paper:

Michael,

It appears that your little fetish is no longer a secret. Maybe it's for the best. Now you can stop dreaming about being a cuckold and finally become one!

You wife is so hot. I have wanted to fuck her since the moment I laid eyes on her. Turning her into my white slut is going to make all of us happy... me, her, and especially you. None of us will enjoy my black cock sliding in and out of her pussy as much as you will. That's saying a lot, because I am going to love it. And as much as I love it, she's going to love it more. She's going to become addicted to my cock, and I doubt that she'll ever want anything to do with your white boy dick again.

Here's what's going to happen next. There is a pen in the bottom of the envelope. Across the bottom of this letter I want you to write, "I want Lynn to fuck James and make me her cuckold." Then sign your name under this statement. Put it back in the envelope and seal it. Next, step outside of the bathroom. That girl that was walking out when you were walking in is a friend of mine. She will be waiting for you when you open the door. Hand her the envelope and follow her upstairs. She is going to take a little video of you for insurance purposes. Once that is complete, you can walk back downstairs and out to the patio to rejoin us.

I will make two promises to you. One, if you leave now, I will hand your wife a copy of the contents in that envelope. Once she divorces you, I will seduce and fuck her anyway. My second promise may be more encouraging to you. If by 12:00 midnight, your wife has not willingly agreed to suck my cock, I will give you every original copy of these materials, the only copy of the video you are about to make, and you will never hear from us again. I will also request that another trainer take my place at the gym.

Now, sign this letter like the good cuck that I am about to make you,

James

Michael began breathing hard. He didn't know what to do. He impulsively signed the letter and stuffed it, along with the incriminating content, back into the envelope. He opened the bathroom door. There, standing immediately beside the door, was that same girl.

"The envelope, please." Michael handed it to her. "I assume it contains everything that is expected of you?"

"Yes, I signed the letter if that's what you mean." She opened it and checked the signature just to be certain.

"Good. Come with me."

She led him around the corner and up a staircase in the front of the house. As he walked, he could see Lynn out on the patio, facing away from her and still with James' hands all over her.

"She's not missing you," said the black girl when she noticed Michael staring. "It's not likely she ever will once he gets a hold of her. His cock is enormous and he's a phenomenal lover."

Michael followed her into what appeared to be the master bedroom. The girl opened the closet and pulled out a video recorder set up on a tripod. She had Michael kneel with his back to the wall and she set the camera up to film him.

"Ok, I'm going to ask you some questions, and I want some honest answers. Too much bullshit and this envelope is going right downstairs, understand?"

Michael nodded.

"First of all, tell me your name."

"Michael."

"And Michael, what are your fantasies?"

"I don't know, I guess I have..."

"Shut the fuck up, white boy. You know what I want to hear."

"I sometimes fantasize -- but only fantasize -- about my wife having sex with another man."

"Don't you mean your wife getting fucked by a black man?"

"Sometimes, yes. Sometimes I fantasize about my wife getting fucked by a black man."

"Right now your wife is downstairs talking with James. She seems to be having a pretty good time. What sort of things do you imagine that you might like to see those two doing?"

"I don't' know..."

"I better get good answers!"

"I guess I would like to see her sucking his cock. And maybe watching him fuck her."

"Fuck her with what?"

"With his black cock."

"But that's not all is it? There's more to being cuckolded than just having her fuck him. How would you want them to treat you?"

"I guess I would like them to humiliate me. I would like her to talk about how much better a lover he is than me. She could dominate me, not just in the bedroom, but all the time."

"Like in an Around Her Finger marriage, like in the Emily Addison book?"

"No, more than that... more intense. That's more for introducing your wife to the idea of controlling you. This is much beyond that. Much, much beyond."

"I think I notice your cock getting hard. I must be turning you on with all this talk of James fucking your white wife... of turning her into his little slut. Show me your cock."

Michael could feel this woman appealing to his very intense submissive nature. He was coming under her spell as she spoke. He was slipping into subspace. He undid his belt and opened his fly. He pulled out his cock to reveal a raging six inch hard-on.

"And what about when he cums in her pussy? What do you want to happen then?"

"I would want to go down on her."

"And taste that black man's cum? Have you ever tasted another man's cum before?"

"No, I have not. This has only been a fantasy."

"Do you remember meeting Marcus downstairs?"

"Yes."

"Well Marcus is my man. And he fucked me like an animal right before you got here tonight. Go ahead and stand up. Take off your clothes."

She repositioned the camera towards the bed and hit the pause button. Michael was standing and fumbling with his pants. He removed all of his clothes as she requested.

"Now, white boy, do you want to know my name?"

"Yes."

"It's Tamyra. Pronounce it for me... Tom-ay-rah. Say it."

"Tamyra."

She began undressing herself. She removed the tight-fitting cotton shirt revealing beautiful, large breasts with nipples larger than Michael had ever seen. She was not a thin girl, she had curves, but she wasn't overweight either. She looked just perfect and held herself as if she knew it. She stepped out of her shoes and handed them to Michael. He held them to his nose and inhaled the inner soles.

"Do you like the way they smell?"

"Yes."

She continued to undress. She pulled down the pink leather skirt that covered her waist. As it dropped to the floor James could see that her black thong panties revealed that she was as excited as he was. There was a large wet spot immediately where her pussy lips touched the fabric.

"You don't think you turn me on do you?" She stepped back over to the camera and hit the pause button again to re-start the recording. She kept her panties on as she climbed up on the bed, giving the camera a perfect angle of her crotch. She pushed her legs apart and stared down at Michael.

"Why do you ask," stuttered Michael.

"Well, to begin with, you are staring at this wet spot on my panties. You don't think that's because you are turning me on, do you?"

"I don't know."

"It's not. I'm wet because I got fucked before you ever got here. Remember me telling you that. Do you think I was kidding? Marcus fucked me right on the floor, right where you're kneeling. Now come up here; I want you to take my panties off."

12