Seducing the Cuckold's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael's plunge into cuckoldry.
5k words
4.34
227.4k
120

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael, are you ready to go back downstairs and see your wife... Michael?"

Tamyra pulled Michael's head up from between her legs where he was busy licking the last drops of Marcus' cum from her pussy.

"Get dressed, white boy. We are heading back downstairs."

Tamyra stood and walked over to where the camera was situated. She took the video disc out of the camera and walked over to the dresser where she had put down the envelope. Both of these she put into a safe that was located on the floor of the walk-in closet. She shut the door of the safe and spun the dial locking the contents inside.

"James told me that if he couldn't seduce my wife by tonight that he would give me all the evidence of my video store habits and destroy any other copies. Was he telling the truth about that?" asked Michael.

"Of course he was, but do you honestly think he would have made that deal with you if he wasn't absolutely certain that he could seduce your wife?"

***

Back downstairs, Lynn wasn't really thinking about Michael. Marcus, James' friend, had left the patio and then returned to tell her that he had run into Michael. He told her that Michael asked to pass along the message that he had run out to buy some more beer, and that he would be back shortly. This was a good enough explanation for Lynn, so she was able to just relax and enjoy getting to know James.

Lynn had found herself secretly attracted to James since she first met him. Michael, her husband, had given her personal training sessions with James as a birthday present, and she was more than delighted that she got to work out with such an incredibly fit and handsome man once a week.

"Would you like another drink?" James interrupted her thoughts.

"Sure," she answered. This was her third, or was it her fourth vodka and cranberry. She didn't ordinarily drink this much, and certainly not this quickly, but tonight just seemed like on of those nights. Maybe a couple extra drinks wouldn't be so bad.

As James fixed her another drink, the two were approached by an attractive young couple. She was white, with blonde hair and a great body. He was black, and almost as handsome as James. He had a beautiful physique and the same chiseled features. Lynn noticed that the woman was wearing a wedding ring but the man was not.

"Marlene and Ryan, let me introduce you to a friend of mine. "This is Lynn. Lynn is a client of mine at the gym... probably my best client."

Everyone exchanged pleasantries. The four spoke for a short while, but then Ryan mentioned that he had brought some CD's that James had wanted. Unfortunately, he had left hem in his car. James said he would be happy to walk outside with him to get them.

"These girls can keep themselves entertained," said James. "Assuming that's ok?"

"Sure," laughed Lynn. "Go on, my husband may even come back before you do."

"So, your husband is here," said Marlene. "I thought maybe you were with James tonight."

"No, I'm just an old married chic... a soccer mom," laughed Lynn.

"Well, that wouldn't stop James, I can promise you that. In fact, I think he would rather fuck a married white woman than just about anything on the planet."

"Really," replied Lynn with shocked amazement. "He seems like such a decent guy."

"Oh, he's a great guy. He just loves fucking married women. And for that matter, they love getting fucked by him. He's got a huge cock, and he is such a great lover."

"I guess I thought he was just a boy scout," said Lynn.

"No, definitely not a boy scout. In fact, I'd bet my wedding ring that he's trying to fuck you tonight."

"Oh, I doubt that," answered Lynn. "My husband brought me to the party."

"Yeah, well my husband brought me to the party where I first met Ryan. These guys know what they are doing, believe me."

"You mean Ryan's not your husband?"

"No, my husband is home babysitting. Ryan wanted to see me tonight, so here I am."

"And you told your husband you were doing what tonight?" Lynn asked.

"He knows that I'm out with Ryan. In fact, it turns him on. It's complicated, but many men really fantasize about their wife being with another lover. White men especially have this fantasy. They usually want the other man to be black. Where is your husband anyway?"

"Umm," said Lynn. She looked puzzled and gazed around looking to see if Michael had returned. It was about the first she had thought about him all night. "I don't know where he is."

"They probably told you that they sent him off to get beer or something. Maybe they even did send him off to get beer."

"That's exactly what they said. What is happening here?"

"Let me ask you something. Lynn, would you, if your husband said it was all right, be with James? If you could get a hall pass for just one night, wouldn't you love to be with him?"

"You're making me very uncomfortable, Marlene."

"Ok, let me ask you another way. Do you at least find James attractive? If you were not married to your husband, wouldn't you be curious about what it would be like to be with him... to have his hands all over your body?"

"Yes, but I am married. I wouldn't do that to my husband." She was drunk and confused and she didn't know what was happening here.

"I know exactly how you feel. I had these same feelings. I didn't understand it either. All I knew was that I was attracted to Ryan and that, for some reason, it turned on my husband to think of me being with him. Now a lot has changed since then. I have come to understand all of this much better than I used to understand it. At the beginning, however, I was confused just like you are now."

"What are you saying? Are you saying that my husband wants me to be with James?"

"I have no idea. I have never met your husband. But I just know that many men want it."

"There's my husband now," said Lynn. She saw Michael returning to her from across the room.

"Hi, Michael," said Marlene as he approached them. "I was just getting to know your wife. I'm Marlene."

"Well it's nice to meet you," said Michael. He was acting as if nothing had just happened, as if the taste of Marcus' black cum that he had sucked from Tamyra's pussy was not still lingering on his tongue.

"You've got a beautiful wife, Michael. You better keep an eye on her. With all these good looking men running around, someone's bound to snatch her up."

"I think she can take care of herself." Michael smiled, but based on the tone of her words he wondered if Marlene wasn't part of the plan to help James bed Lynn.

"Hey, Mike!" It was James yelling from the kitchen. "Mike, can you come out here and help Ryan and I with something."

"I'll go see what they want," said Michael.

"Hurry back, sweetheart... please," responded Lynn with visible nervousness.

Michael ran out to the kitchen where James and Ryan pretended to be fumbling with a stack of CD's and an Ipod.

"Mikey, good to see you, boy. You know that Marlene over there is married. Ryan here fucks Marlene just like I'm going to fuck Lynn. She and her husband love it."

"Yeah," chimed in Ryan. "Tamyra was telling us how much you loved sucking black cum out of her pussy. Think how much more fun that will be when it's your own wife's cum drenched pussy that you're sucking on."

"That's it, we are out of here," boasted Michael.

"Mikey, you've got to be kidding me? If your little habit at the video store wasn't enough, I've now got you on video sucking cum out of Tamyra. How could you possibly talk so much shit when I've got the goods on you like I do?"

"We have a deal. If nothing happens by midnight, I get my life back. That's the deal."

"Oh, we had a deal... but that was before I got the videotape. It seems like the cards in my hand just got a lot better."

"But," Michael tried to protest, but James cut him off.

"But nothing, Mikey-boy. I'll make a new deal with you, and I'll still keep it interesting. I still get until midnight to have Lynn's mouth wrapped around my cock, but I'm going to ask that you help me out in a few ways."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for starters, there's no way that you can leave before midnight. Secondly, I'm going to need you to spend some time alone with your wife, but more than that, I'm going to need you to make it perfectly clear to your wife that this is fine with you. Here's how it is going to play out..."

James explained what was expected of him, and Michael reluctantly agreed to go along with the plan. His reluctance was based on the very real understanding that his cuckolding fantasies were best left to his own wicked imagination and would in fact represent a disaster if they ever played out in his real life. The plan, however, had very little chance of working like James was hoping, so Michael at least felt a sense of relief that all this would be over by the end of the evening.

***

"Listen, I didn't' mean to freak you out," apologized Marlene as soon as Michael stepped away. "I'm afraid I may have made you nervous. "

"Well it does sound like your lifestyle is a little unconventional," responded Lynn.

"It really isn't as outrageous as it sounds, and it is much more common than you would ever think."

"Really? While is sounds both outrageous and uncommon to me." Lynn was trying to be polite, but the alcohol was making her bold. She was saying whatever was on her mind.

"My husband and I are pretty open about our sexual fantasies, and he had told me many times that he fantasized about seeing me with a black man. We both knew Ryan through a friend of ours, and he invited us to a party right here at James' house. When we got here, we were all drinking pretty heavily, and it was pretty obvious that Ryan was attracted to me. He was making very naughty compliments about me right in front of my husband. My husband actually suggested that I go for it. I didn't even know it, but he had talked to Ryan to make sure that he would be into it. They worked out a little code phrase between the two of them. We had all gone upstairs to listen to some CD's and smoke a joint, and all of a sudden, my husband said that he was going to run downstairs and "get some fresh air" -- that was their code phrase. He said he would be back in a little while, but not to get anxious for him.

"Then what happened?"

"Ryan seduced me. I can remember it like it was yesterday. He asked me if I wanted to dance. We sort of swayed our bodies together to the music. I could feel him becoming aroused against my body. His hands moved down to the small of my back. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against his chest. His hands lifted my sundress and then touched against my panties. He must have felt that I was aroused also. I kissed his neck."

"Weren't you worried about your husband coming back?"

"Well, I was pretty sure he wanted this, remember. I guess I didn't know for sure that he could deal with it, but I knew that he was leaving me alone with a beautiful black man, and I knew how much this turned him on."

"So then what happened?" asked Lynn.

Marlene smiled. For the first time she felt that she had Lynn very interested. He lifted my sundress off of my head. I stepped out of my panties. I was suddenly overcome with a desire to see his cock. It had felt so wonderful against me while we danced. I knelt, I undid his belt, unzipped his pants, and I saw for the first time the most amazing dick I had ever seen. It was growing right before my eyes. I put my mouth on only the very head of it. Ryan stopped me then. He had a very particular way that he wanted this to happen. He got out of all of his clothes and then positioned himself that he was facing the door and that I was kneeling facing him with my back to the door. Then he started talking to me. He talked to me like my husband never had. He made me feel so... I don't how to describe it... but very sexual. He was telling me exactly how he wanted me to go down on him."

"Was that all you did that night?"

"No, hardly. He put me on the bed and slowly slid his cock inside me. At first it was incredibly slow, and I was grateful for that. I mean... I don't want to keep harping on this... but his cock is amazingly huge. Anyway, he gradually built up speed. I had never been fucked like that before. I was this very conservative, shy housewife, and here I was on an incredibly adventure into a side of my sexuality that I didn't even know existed."

"Wow," was all that Lynn could say.

"Do you need another drink?" asked Marlene. "You look a bit flustered. I hope my story didn't get you all worked up."

"Ummm, yes. I think another drink would be perfect." She and Marlene walked back over to the bar.

As Marlene was fumbling around with the ice cubes and mixers, Michael was stepping back out to the patio. He saw the ladies over at the bar and walked over to meet them.

"Hey, sweetheart," said Lynn as Michael walked up. "Marlene and I were just getting to know each other here."

"So are you feeling pretty good about hanging around," asked Michael.

"Absolutely. And you?"

"Sure, I feel great." He leaned into whisper into Lynn's ear, "You know, James offered to take us upstairs where he keeps his decent wine and open up a bottle for us. It might be better than another vodka-cranberry."

"You know, that sounds pretty good. Marlene, you want to join us upstairs for some decent grape?"

"No," replied Marlene. "I'll stick around down here. Ryan will be looking for me soon enough."

Marlene smiled as she watched the two of them walk away. Neither one of them knew what was in for them. What would begin as a curious fantasy for Michael would turn into a surreal dream where he would battle helplessly for his free will until he was finally enslaved by his black betters. And for Lynn, the romantic beginnings of the little sexual adventure that she had described would eventually culminate in the awakening of an inner slut that she never knew existed in her. She watched them disappear, hand in hand, into the small crowd and reappear as they followed James up the stairs.

***

"So it looks like you like zins and cabs," commented Michael.

"Yep, big bold, red wines. That's what I go for. Here's the one that I was talking about downstairs. Why don't' you two just sit there on the bed while I open this up. I forgot the glasses, let me just run downstairs and grab a few." He darted out of the room leaving Lynn and Michael alone for the first time all evening.

"So what do you think of James," asked Michael.

"Nice guy," replied Lynn.

"Yeah, he is. And wow, the guy is built like a professional athlete. Don't you think he's a good looking guy?"

"Sure," said Lynn. "He's attractive." She wondered where Michael was going with this. Of course she considered the possibility, even the likelihood, that the trip upstairs to drink the wine bore a very strong resemblance to Marlene's own trip upstairs. However, in her case, she had never heard Michael mention a word about any fantasies involving her and another man. She couldn't imagine that he felt the same way that Marlene's husband had felt. And as much as Lynn was surprised at how sexually excited she was getting by the idea of being with James, she would never consider doing so unless she was sure it was ok with her husband. And even it was ok with her husband... could she still go through with something like that? She was sure she wouldn't even be thinking about it if she wasn't drunk.

James returned with the glasses and opened the bottle of wine. He poured each of them a glass and then proposed a toast.

"To good friends and new adventures." They all clinked glasses.

Just a few sips into his wine, Michael stood up off the bed. "You know, I think I'm going to get some fresh air. I'll be back shortly. You two enjoy each others company."

Lynn's jaw had about dropped. Michael had uttered the same code phrase that Marlene had just told her about. Or had he? Maybe he was just getting some fresh air. This couldn't be a coincidence could it?

"I know you're in good hands." Michael kissed his wife on the forehead and turned to leave the room. He knew that James had asked him to specifically say that he was going to get some fresh air before he left the two of them together, but he had no way of knowing that Marlene had planted the seed that she did. Michael shut the door behind them.

"So are you and Michael very happy?" asked James.

"Yes," answered Lynn. "We're very happy."

"Have you ever cheated on him?" asked James.

"Wow, you are getting pretty personal here. I shouldn't answer that, but I will. No, I have never cheated on him."

"I think it would turn him on," said James. He was smiling, but he was dead serious. He started intently at Lynn to gauge her response to his comment.

"What do you mean?"

"Lots of men get turned on by the idea of watching their wife with another man. I read that of all the letters that Penthouse used to get, that fantasy got more play than any other."

"Really. Well, what makes you think my husband would be into that?"

James just smiled in response to her question.

"Do you know something I don't know?"

"The questions is, would it turn you on to be with another man?"

Lynn said nothing, but just sipped on her wine and shuffled her feet.

"Lynn, will you do something for me... something very simple and innocent."

"What?" asked Lynn. James took the wine glass from her hand and put it down on his dresser. He took Lynn's hand and stood her up from the bed.

"Just stand here, perfectly still, with your eyes closed. I promise I won't hurt you."

Lynn stood and waited. Suddenly she heard very soft jazz coming from -- she guessed -- the stereo that was on the nightstand. Even though her eyes were closed, she could sense that the room became darker.

"For thirty seconds, I don't want you to move. Just stand perfectly still. Is that ok?"

"Yes," answered Lynn. Between the alcohol, the dark and the music, she felt almost hypnotized. She felt James move behind her. She could sense his breath on her neck. She felt him touch her hair. Then his lips brushed against her cheek. Lynn could feel herself begin to tremble with anxiety and maybe, just maybe...anticipation.

"Does he want this," she asked in a voice that could barely be heard.

"Do you want this?" responded James.

His hands moved to her shoulders. He allowed his growing cock to brush against the back of her skirt.

"What will he think?"

"Who hired me as your trainer? Who left you alone with me? Where did he say he was going?"

"To get some fresh air," mumbled Lynn.

"Ahhhh, fresh air," answered James. "That's how it begins."

Lynn turned around and opened her eyes to see James standing before her in candlelight. She wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a kiss on his lips. Their embrace tightened. James' hands quickly found their way under Lynn's skirt and he rubbed Lynn's swollen pussy lips between his large thumb and middle finger. Lynn stepped out of her shoes and lifted her top off of her head. James reached around and skillfully unclasped her bra, revealing to him for the first time her beautiful breasts. Lynn quickly stepped out of her skirt and panties, leaving her naked and vulnerable in front of this beautiful, but still fully clothed, man.

"Step over here," James commanded. "Now, kneel in front of me."

With her back to the door, Lynn was kneeling as James unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and removed a semi-hard, but still nine inch cock. Lynn engulfed it hungrily, gagging as she tried to deep throat a cock that was clearly larger than anything she had ever seen. It grew to eleven inches as it stiffened in her mouth. She was so completely lost in the moment that she didn't even notice the door open quietly behind her. Michael stood, eyes blazing, staring at his beautiful wife as she sucked her lover's black cock. James looked at Michael and smiled. Michael knew instantly that he had been bested, but he only barely understood the long-term implications of this moment.

12