Seducing the Maid

Story Info
Indian man seduces his maid.
2k words
3.67
197.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
man_india
man_india
125 Followers

Subhash was a technical engineer in a multi-national firm dealing in engineering components. He was based in Pune, a city in Western India. He would operate from home, attending service calls to customers from his home.

5'10" tall,and good looking, Subhash was married with 2 kids. Being well off financially, Subhash could afford a reasonably good life-style, which by Indian standards is reasonably lavish.

Subhash's wife Nirmala, was an over-bearing arrogant woman who would not think twice before insulting him in public. Subhash, came from a poor back-ground but a cultured family, so he would not say anything to his wife's misbehaviour, but he was finding it difficult not to retaliate to his wife time and again. Although, due to his sincerity and hard-work he was doing well in life now.

The sex at home too, after the two kids had got boring, because true to her nature his wife was nothing but selfish in bed. The usual monotony of her achieving her climax and then leaving Subhash high and dry to do what he willed for his pleasure was getting boring for him. Hence, over the years sex was like a performance which would be a bi-weekly affair.

Subhash would dread the nights when he would be expected to perform, insert then keep grinding till his wife would achieve her climax and then he would be pushed off without coming himself. Hardly, what you would call satisfatory for a guy 34 years old and virile! Further, how long can you expect a full-blooded man in his prime to use his hand for masturbatory satisfactions?

It was then Subhash started noticing the maid of their house Sushila. Sushila, had been employed with them for the last six years, about 25 years old when she was employed by Nirmala. Sushila was slim, with small almost non-existent breasts always dressed in a sari, petticoat and a blouse. (Sari-Is the traditional indian dress, it is a long cloth which is draped around by the females in India, Blouse- Is a top to be worn over a saree leaving the stomach exposed, Petticoat-A long skirt which is worn under a sari tied at the waist.) Although, her clothes would not be dirty or torn but they always had evidence of extensive use, and would look worn out always.

Sushila, would come in the morning, sweep, wipe the floor, cook, wash clothes, wash utensils and do each and every job which Nirmala would conjure for her and would listen to the barrage of insults and abuses heaped upon her by Nirmala with a bowed head. She desperately needed this job, because her husband was a good for nothing drunkard, who would drink, abuse and beat her whenever it suited his fancy. Working or staying away from his work whenever it suited his alcoholic stupors. Further, he would not contribute anything towards the family expenditures, so it was left to Sushila to feed them and their child besides. Sushila would start her work in the morning and leave late in the evening. Sushila was dark, very plain faced and silent, one would actually not notice her in the house normally.

Subhash would see her working whenever he would be at home and not taking calls, and off-late he had started noticing her more, especially when she would tuck up her saree while washing clothes or wiping the floor. Stories about her husband beating Sushila would come to his ears from Nirmala, but that would be the story of every other maid in India where alcoholism among the lower classes is rampant. But, owing to his middle-class back-ground and the fear of being exposed and rebuked kept him from doing anything or trying to bed Sushila. Further, with Nirmala always around in the house there was no opportunity either to do anything.

Then one day Nirmala had to go to her parents who lived in a far-off city during summer vacations. Normally, Subhash would accompany her and the kids during these visits, but making an excuse of heavy work-pressure, he persuaded Nirmala to leave early with the kids and said that he would join them later. This was a fabricated excuse, actually, it was lean season always during summers when kids had vacations, but to further justify his excuse, Subhash stayed out complete days for a few days prior to their departure, saying that he was on calls.

The train by which Nirmala and the kids were going left early in the morning, Subhash dropped them off to the station and rushed back home. He was waiting for Sushila to come for her work. When Sushila came, she went about her usual chores of the house, almost oblivious to Subhash's presence and try as he might Subhash could not bring himself about to talk to her beyond the usual of, "Get Some Water" or "Serve My Food".

A few hours went by but nothing happened and all the time his heart was beating wildly in his chest. He had got a pack of condoms but slowly it seemed to him that any hope of using them was bleak.

Since, no one was at home and with Nirmala not shouting over her head, Sushila finished her work early and around afternoon itself came up to Subhash and said, "Saheb, I have finished, I want to go."

Subhash somehow managed to say, "Wait!"

Subhash switched on his computer and then called out to Sushila, he said, " Do you want to see a movie?"

Sushila refused, She said, " My kid will be coming home, may I go?" Subhash was planning to show her an x-rated movie on his computer, but it seemed this ploy was not going to work.

Subhash changed his tactics and told Sushila, "Wait, I want to talk to you."

"Is it true that your husband beats you?" Subhash asked Sushila. She said,"Yes, Sahab!"

" Is it also true that he does not contribute anything towards expenditure?" Subhash pursued further. She again said,"Yes, Sahab!"

Then Subhash said,"How do you manage on your meagre salary then?" Sushila simply shrugged her shoulders.

Subhash again prodded," Sushila, dont you want anything for yourself? New sarees, New ornaments, you are a nice woman, but you have nothing to adorn yourself with, how do you live such a life? Dont you get disheartened?"

Sushila said," Sahab, we are poor people, we cannot think of such things, we just have to live life the way it is."

Subhash again started leading her," But would you not like if you had a few good things for yourself."

Sushila said," Who would not like it sahab."

Subhash said," Look Sushila, I can suggest something to you, but that is between me and you only."

Sushila did not say anything but for the first time she took her eyes off the floor and looked at subhash directly as if for the first time realising his intentions. Subhash went on," Look, you know how Nirmala is... I am not happy with her, but I cannot destroy my family because of the kids, You also are un happy, Your husband beats you and does nothing for you or the family. Something can be worked out where both of us can find a mutually beneficial thing, without anyone finding out anything."

Sushila said,"What are you suggesting sahab?" Try as he might Subhash could not bring himself to say anything directly.

Subhash went on," Look, I will give you extra money for all the days that Nirmala is not here, and every time when she is not here, and you can use the money for yourself."

Suddenly, Sushila blurted out," What if my husband or memsahab finds out, I will be ruined."

Subhash knew he had her then, emboldened he said," How will they find out? You and me are not telling anyone anything? So there is no possibility of that."Sushila just kept quiet.

This emboldened Subhash further, He asked her,"So what do you say?" Sushila was quiet.

Subhash was getting bolder by the moment. He asked," What are you wearing?"

Sushila was again quiet. He said, "I want to see what you are wearing." She just stood there not moving. Subhash got up suddenly, his hand touched her waist between the sari and the blouse.

" Show me what you are wearing under this, woman!" Subhash demanded. Sushila just stood there not moving or saying anything. Subhash squeezed her breast over her blouse, she raised her hand and clutched his palm as if to stop him, but she did not, she just kept her hand loosely over his, while he started fondling her breasts. She wore no bra, and he could trace out the nipples under the thin material of the blouse. A deep breath exhaled from her mouth caught his attention.

Subhash asked her," Like it?" She just nodded and looked at him, the lust very much in her eyes now.

Subhash put his right hand lower squeezed Sushila's buttock over her sari, and asked her,"What are you wearing under your saree and petticoat?" She lowered her eyes and said,"Panty!" He was surprised, because "Panty" was the first english word he had heard her use, the conversation earlier and all the six years he had known her was always in Marathi.(The local regional language.)

Subhash squeezed her hips hard, and said," Show it to me." Sushila moaned as if in pain,"Aah!" she took a step back and raised her saree...he could see that the were a faded rust color, and torn at the front a bit, with her pubic hair coming out of the hole, the hole was almost 2" in diameter. She immediately left her sari as if shy.

Subhash snarled,"Who said you could stop showing your cunt? Lift it up again and do not lower it till I ask you to." She again lifted it.

This time subhash inserted his finger in the hole of her panty and started fingering Sushila's clit. Long strokes, but soft, not wanting to end anything in a hurry. She started squirming, he knew she was liking it. She suddenly lifted her saree with both her palms, and pulled down her panties. Subhash, knew that this was to give him better access to her cunt. But, he was in the mood to tease her, so he continued his strokes on her clitoris, and softly as ever, he did not want to make her come yet. She held his wrist and desperately and pushed it as if telling him she wants it in her cunt. Subhash finally had pity on her and put his index finger and his middle finger inside her.

Sushila was slushing wet inside, Subhash was surprised that a woman could produce so much juice from her pussy. Anyway, her face was telling him that she was in seventh heaven and he was not the one to rob her of her pleasure. He started stroking her inside with his fingers. In and out motion, but very slowly, there was not a word being said but her eyes had closed and she was breathing very heavily, and every now and then a moan would escape from her lips, telling him everything he needed to know as to where she was at.... He started increasing the speed, she held his wrist hard and was aiding in pushing it inside her, as if she wanted the whole hand inside. Rapid strokes.... and now her breath was hard and coming in short gasps.

Subhash knew she would come any moment... so he pulled out his hand, wiped the juices on Sushila's sari and asked her,"Liked it?" She simply nodded, but would not let go of his wrist, her eyes pleading with him to finish her.

Subhash looked at Sushila and said,"Come tomorrow, get a towel, I want you to be clean and smelling fresh before I make you come, and further my dick has got no service from you today, so maybe you ought to give it some service too..."

Sushila silently bent down and picked up her panties and wore them, she knew that tomorrow would be a better day...

watch for the next part

man_india
man_india
125 Followers