Self Bondage Walk

Story Info
First time bondage.
2.1k words
3.8
97.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am of Italian decent, born in the south and raised in the north, I have been lucky enough to move to Nashville to pursue being a TV Reporter. Now I know that the profession of Reporting has fallen into the same category as being a Politician, or a Lawyer. I have always thought that exposing the wrong people do to help the little guy was a noble thing, but regrettably not everyone thinks this way. For example the Bad Guys, the Politicians, and the Lawyers that we expose. Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad. Now this being said let me explain what I look like. I stand 5'4" tall, I weigh 110 pounds, my measurements are 36C-30-36, I have long straight black hair down to my waist, I have coal black eyes, and I have what one boyfriend called dsl's (dick sucking lips). My job is to report the traffic on a morning news program and I do this with style and the tightest little dresses and high heels I can get away with.

When I was about 7 I was a big tomboy and love running around and rough housing with the boys. One game we would play is damsel in distress where I would play the poor girl in need of a hero and would end up being tied to a chair, tree, fence, or simply tied hand and foot and laid on the ground. Now I do not know if getting an all over warm feeling from this was a good thing or bad but I did love being tied and would dare them to do it harder and tighter. These games lasted until I was 10 and my mother put a stop to them saying a young lady does not play like that with the boys only a bad girl does.

My first real boyfriend was in high school. I was captain of the cheerleaders and he was captain of the basketball team. We were together for about 6 months when while watching a movie we saw a woman being tied up, while watching this I got that old feeling and did not understand why. When I got home I did some research and found that I had a liking for bondage. I discussed this with my boyfriend and he said never mention it again or he would leave, he could not be seen with a bad girl and take a chance of losing his scholarship.

After that I did a lot of thinking and more research. By the time I graduated from high school I was determined to find out if I really liked it or not. With no one to help I decided to research self bondage. The pictures and stories I found got my pussy so wet that I had to bring myself off, this quickly became an everyday thing. I had a part time job as a waitress and I knew that by wearing my uniform extra tight and by flirting with the guys I would get more in tips. Like I said earlier I liked tight clothes because they showed off my hot ass body. The money was for anything I wanted because I had a cheering scholarship. I had found this web site that sold bondage stuff so I ordered the following: wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, a posture collar, a corset that had removable cups, an inflatable double but plug that let in water but not out, a vibrating butterfly, clamps that could be attached to my pussy lips, and these wicked little clamps that looked like pasties but had these little teeth that bit in when tugged on, and these high heel boots that would come to my thighs and had 6 inch heels. It took me some time to get used to walking in the Now I needed a way to lock on the cuffs so I got a set of 4 locks that took the same key, I also got another set so I could lock the cuffs together and lock on the collar and corset. I practiced unlocking the cuffs at night because I knew if I got stuck my mother would help out with not much a fuss.

My parents were going on a two week cruise as a second honeymoon and since I was a grownup I was left to fend for myself. The day they left I went to work and told them I needed a few days off because I had to visit a sick relative in Richmond. What I was really going to do is my first self bondage session. Now I had scoped out these old abandoned buildings and every time I went by I never saw anybody so I figured that no one would be around. I never got out of the car and I never went there after dark 2 mistakes that I will pay for.

Now this is the morning of the walk and boy was I hot when I woke up. I got up at 4 in the morning to get to the building and start. I got there and drove around for a few minutes until I found the perfect spot for my car. There was a hole in the side of one of the buildings so I drove into it and parked so that I was far enough in to block the car from view. I got out and took off all of my clothes and put them into the trunk put on some flip flops and got my goodie bag out and locked the keys for the locks into the trunk, mistake. I then took the car keys and hid them close by and walked to the top of this 10 story building. When I got to the top I was winded and thirsty so I drank a gallon bottle of water that I had left here and hid. I was taught that a good girl only peed in a toilet well fuck that. I then put on the boost and ankle cuffs and locked them on and using a piece of rope between the cuffs that left about 10 inches of space. I then put on the butterfly and set it for random, I inserted the double but plug and attached the hose to a 1 gallon enema bottle that I had filled with the last gallon of water I had hidden. After putting the my corset on and tying it off to the point of stopping all breathing, mistake, I put on my posture collar and attached the enema bottle to the ring on the back of the collar, the last thing was the pasties nipple clamps and the weights, the weights would if bounced to hard cause the clamps to tighten, the last thing I put on was to stuff a pair of my panties that I had worm for a solid week into my mouth, crotch first and then taped them in. I locked my hands behind my back and was all set. I guessed it was about 6 in the morning due to the sun coming up.

I walked, very slowly I might add to the door that led to the roof and tried to open it and nothing, I was stuck. I saw another door on the far side so I started to walk over there and as I was doing this my hand hi the clamp that was pinching the enema hose and the water started to flow, damn I was not ready for this yet. Then a step later the butterfly came to life causing me to trip and making the weights bounce and the clamps tighten a little. So here I am walking very slowly across this roof hoping not to be seen, having my bowels fill with cool water, and having my nipples painfully bitten on.

I made my way to the door and when I got there it was open, thank you god. I started down the steps and soon discovered that the clamps were going to tighten with every step down and I wondered how tight they would get. I also discovered that by walking down these steps I was not only helping the water go into my ass but I was starting to wish I had cleaned out my bowels this morning. I made it down this flight of stairs and found myself on the 10th floor just 9 more to go.

I also noticed that this next flight of stairs was blocked so I had to go to the other end of this floor to gain access the stairs. There was a lot of debris on the floor and it was hard to walk but I managed to get to the other end and when I did the butterfly popped me off for my first orgasm of the day and then it shut off. I got to the stairs and after a few tries I got the door open and started down and made it 2 flights this time and the stairs were blocked, that is strange I thought, they were not blocked earlier.

I put this out of my mind and went down to the other end of the building and started down another flight of stairs. I made it to the 6th floor and saw a shadow of a person and thought what the fuck, who is that. The last thing I needed to do is get caught, with that damn butterfly going off and on in short bursts I would gladly fuck a 500 pound man right now. Here I was trying to run, with my ankles tied, my hands behind my back, my ass full of water, and oh yeah with every step the clamps made themselves known.

I made it to the stairs and the door was only half open so I had to squeeze through and got my nipple clamp stuck and had to tug on it to get loose, wow what pain and the strangest thing happened I came like I was pissing and then I pissed. Wow the biggest orgasm of my young life and then the best piss I ever took can it get any better. I quickly made my way down to the 1st floor without any other problems and then it hit like a sledge hammer. My poor belly which has been carrying a gallon of water and no telling what else cramped and I hit the floor and balled up like a baby. I have never felt such pain in my life and then that damn butterfly started up on full force and sent me into a series of orgasms. I must of had 4 of them before it shut off and during this time I was thrashing around on the floor and I must of caught my hands on the plugs hose because I ripped it out of my ass during that 4th orgasm and out came a gallon of shit and water and I ended up in a puddle but strangely very happy and on the edge of another orgasm.

I managed to get to my knees and then my feet and stumbled to the car and noticed that it was dark out and also that my car keys were gone. It was then that I knew I was not alone and got scared. Out of nowhere came 6 filthy bums came up and one of them had my keys. He came over and yanked the tape from my mouth and he asked me one question, will you willing fuck us or do you want to walk home wherever that is. Now these filthy homeless guys have been fucking with me all day and despite the fact that i was covered in my own shit they wanted to fuck me, all I said was I am on the pill so shot wherever you want. He then surprised me by producing a hose pipe and he hosed me down and got all of the shit water off and then they hose each other off. The first one came over and shoved his cock down my throat and at the same time one shoved one in my ass. They came quickly and were replaced with 2 more, and this cycle was repeated over and over until each had my ass, mouth, and pussy. When they were finish the one who had my keys chased the others off and helped me out of my cuffs and helped me dress and then I drove home knowing that anytime I could be tied and fucked I would. I also knew that I was truly a slut, whore, and tramp and was proud of it. My college life was going to be filled with cum, cum, and more cum.